Belinda's Eventful Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viv's right hand was still on Belinda's left knee and Belinda had rested her left hand on top of Viv's right thigh; she found a suspender strap and gave it a tug. Their sultry, teasing words had got each other highly aroused, but they were acutely aware of their surroundings.

"Bel, I want to touch you, but we can't do it here, what are we going to do? How on earth are we ever going to find time to...'play' with each other?"

"We'll manage, I can feel another 'shopping' trip to Birmingham coming on."

"But what about now, I want you so much, I'm almost prepared to drag you out of the back door so that I can have you up against a wall."

"Don't let me stop you darling."

"No but seriously, what are we going to do?" asked Viv, feeling frustrated.

"Well you see those two losers at the bar, drinking themselves into oblivion?"

"I take it you mean our loving husbands?"

"How did you guess? By the end of the night, they're going to be plastered and good for nothing, except falling into a coma, from which not even an earthquake would wake them."

"Ah yes, you're right, that's very likely to happen, and if it does, you might ask me to walk you home, figuratively speaking."

"You catch on very quickly don't you."

"I like to think so."

"Greg will go out like a light the moment his head hits the pillow, your kids are at Jeff's parents for the night, so, once you've tucked him up in bed, you could stroll back to my house in your sexy stilettos. I'll leave the back door unlocked, you could sneak in, find me alone and defenceless, and give me a good seeing to."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that, but I'd want you to resist just a little, just enough so that I would be forced to pin you down and make you submit to me."

"Mmm, kinky, you're really turning me on now darling, my pussy's tingling."

Viv's hand had moved away from Belinda's knee and was slowly travelling along the inside of her thigh.

"I'd like to feel just how much it's tingling, but I think we've reached the limit of how far I can raise your hemline without a tablecloth."

"Yes, we'd better be careful, I don't think the natives would understand."

"Do you mind if I ask you a personal question Bel?"

"I think we're beyond that point now darling, ask away."

"Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

"I didn't see that coming."

"Well, have you?"

"No, sadly I haven't, I've often felt 'curious' I think they call it, I've wondered what it would be like and, actually I wasn't completely honest a little while ago, I have imagined being in bed with other women when Greg... well you probably know what I'm going to say."

"Yes, I do, it's usually the only way I can come with Jeff."

"But if you'd asked me the same question six months ago, I think I'd have to have pretended that I was repulsed at the thought, or at least disapproving. Anyway, what about you?"

"Nearly."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, there was this woman that attended some of the same conferences as me. She seemed very friendly, we hung around together at a couple of the conferences, then, at the next one, she made it clear that she was a lesbian and seduced me into bed with her."

"Wow."

"She was beautiful and very sexy, she had African and Chinese heritage, she looked like a model."

"So if you got into bed with her, what went wrong?"

"It started in the bar on the last evening, I'd had a bit too much to drink; she made sure my glass was topped up, but she didn't drink much from hers. She flattered me, told me how desirable I was, kept touching my arm and thigh. Then she said it was her bed time, I really fancied her, I'd already masturbated about making love to her on previous occasions, and suddenly, there I was in the lift with her and she was looking at me very seductively."

"God, this is turning me on."

"She pressed the stop button on the lift, then she pressed me against the wall and kissed me. I also let her press her fingers into my pussy through my skirt."

"Fuck!"

"She started the lift again and when the doors opened, she took my hand and walked me to her room. She undressed me slowly, it was so erotic, she kissed my pussy while she was on her knees pulling my panties down. I got into bed and started playing with myself while I watched her get undressed, then the phone in her room rang, it was her girlfriend, I think she was checking up on her because Millie, that was her name, seemed to be trying to convince her that she was alone and in bed."

"Anyway, the call with the jealous girlfriend went on for several minutes, she had every reason to be jealous though, I'd been about to let Millie fuck me, but listening to her lying, I started to feel uncomfortable and had second thoughts, so by the time she'd finished speaking to her girlfriend, I was dressed and practically out of the door. She begged me to stay but the moment had passed. I've regretted it ever since. That was three years ago, I haven't seen her since that night."

"That was so hot, you've made me even hornier than I was already."

"I know, I've made myself wet just thinking about it."

"What time is it?"

"Nine-thirty, there's an hour and a half left yet, let's go and have another dance."

Viv let Belinda lead the way so that she could surreptitiously caress her buttocks as they eased themselves through the crowded bar area and on to the dance floor. They danced, laughed and talked for the next half hour, then went back to their booth, calling in at the bar on the way.

A couple of their husbands' drinking buddies tried to ingratiate themselves by making it clear that they thought they both looked hot. One of them, Ted, even joked that they were wasted on Greg and Jeff, and if they ever felt like they needed a real man, he'd make sure they were properly looked after. With the exception of their husbands, there was much mirth and jeering at Ted's remark.

Viv bit her tongue to avoid telling Ted that, if he'd looked after his own wife properly, she wouldn't have opened her legs for Jeff; Ted wasn't aware of that little nugget of information.

Back in the booth, sexual tension between the two friends continued to run high. Their friends June and Helen joined them with their husbands, it was a squeeze, but Viv didn't object to having Belinda practically sitting on her knee. She was balancing on her friend's right thigh, Viv held her hip so that she didn't fall off; it wasn't pure coincidence that Viv's hand rested on a suspender clasp. She tweaked it now and then when no one was looking in her direction.

To say that Belinda was aroused would be an enormous understatement, she felt her pussy leaking, a dilemma not helped by the fact that Viv was periodically tugging on a suspender strap and making the welt of her stocking tighten on her inner thigh. She imagined that her seams were crooked by now, she felt a tingle in her pussy as she remembered Viv's offer to straighten them for her.

Belinda was fast loosing control, the alcohol, Viv's teasing of her suspender strap and the warmth of her hand on her hip had her aroused but worried, given that they were amongst company. She'd just decided that she would have to get up off her friend's lap, before it became obvious to everyone that she was becoming very turned on by her, when Helen and her husband announced that they'd had their fun for the night and they were ready for going home. June and her husband agreed and they all said their goodnights leaving a relieved Belinda and Viv to themselves.

A grateful Belinda settled back into the booth seat with Viv, they touched hands discreetly and wished away the next three quarters of an hour minutes.

"You know I was just thinking that if our husbands had been half as charming and considerate as Helen and June's, we probably wouldn't be sitting here lusting after each other like this."

"They are very nice men but, without trying to sound too dramatic, I think that in any circumstances that we'd met, fucking each other would eventually have been our destiny," replied Viv.

Belinda squeezed her friend's hand and started to lean towards her lips, then she remembered where she was, "Oh God, I'm not sure if I can keep my hands off you much longer, what's the time now?"

"Ten-fifteen, be patient, we've waited months for this, we can manage another forty-five minutes."

They needn't have worried, a minor altercation at the bar came to their rescue. Jeff was looking shame faced and drunk as he picked himself up off the floor, it transpired that he had given up resisting the impulse to get his hands on the perfectly shaped backside of the barmaid, whom he had been trying, without success, to impress for the past few weeks.

According to his self absorbed reasoning, as he staggered out of the pub doorway with an equally unsteady Greg, the tight skirted barmaid with the irresistible arse had bent over behind the bar once to often. She'd left the bar access flap open after collecting glasses and he'd reached behind it and groped her.

He discovered to his cost that, as well as an irresistible arse, she also had a stinging slap that had caught him square on the jaw and put him down in a heap on the floor. The landlord ejected him from the pub in double quick time, Viv was left with the task of escorting him home to ensure that he didn't fall down and spend the night asleep in a gutter. She spoke softly to Belinda as she left with her drunken charge.

"I need to put this idiot to bed."

"You will still call on me afterwards won't you?"

"Try stopping me, give me twenty minutes and leave the back door unlocked like you said."

"My idiot will be sleeping like a baby by then"

The necessity of putting their drunken husbands to bed occupied their minds, they said no more to each other as they set off from the pub in different directions. Once Belinda had got Greg upstairs, she helped him undress and get into bed. She'd already paid and said goodnight to the babysitter, so she went back downstairs, poured herself a small glass of brandy, unlocked the back door, and waited in the lounge. The light of a full moon streamed in through the window, so she turned off all of the lights and waited in silent anticipation.

Viv had further to go and a staggering Jeff was not so easy to control, but she eventually got him into the spare bedroom, removed his jacket and shoes and left him on the bed snoring. It wasn't unduly cold, but she needed her pashmina around her shoulders as she made her way back in the direction she had just come from. She was thankful that she didn't see anyone she knew as she made her way to Belinda's house, thinking of the prize that lay in wait for her.

When she arrived, she noticed that there were no lights on inside the house, the nearest streetlight was some way off; the full moon gave the place something of a ghostly appearance. She opened the side gate carefully and made her way round to the back of the house towards the back door. Still, there was no sign of life inside the house. She tried the handle with some trepidation, it opened and she stepped into the back porch. Her heels click-clacked loudly on the hard red quarry tiles so she went on tiptoe to the carpeted corridor that led to the front of the house.

There was no sign of Belinda and not a sound could be heard. She began to feel a little nervous.

"Belinda, are you there?" she called out in a soft whisper, there was no reply.

She tiptoed a little further, past the kitchen and into the front hall. Still there was no sign of her friend, she began to feel like an intruder so she called out softly again.

"Belinda, can you hear me?"

The door to the lounge stood slightly ajar and she noticed a gleam of light from inside. She crept up to it and pushed it open very slowly, it made a soft, sinister creaking sound. Her eyes had adjusted to the darkness by now and as she looked across the room, she saw Belinda, looking out of the window with her back to her. She was holding a glass of something, the moonlight streamed through the window and fell across her shapely figure in her red dress.

Her skin looked luminous in the moonlight, Viv drank her in, black heels, black seamed stockings and dark bobbed hair contrasted with her flesh and her tight, bright red dress. Viv's pussy spasmed; the silence and the half light leant a Gothic air to proceedings; still Belinda didn't move or speak.

Viv stood still in the doorway for a moment, she knew that Belinda was aware of her presence but there was no sign of acknowledgment. The atmosphere between them was electric, without speaking, Viv slowly made her way across the room and stopped almost within touching distance of the object of her desire. Nothing moved or stirred in the room for several seconds, Belinda trembled with excitement at the thought of being approached in the darkness by the woman she had lusted after for months. With her moist pussy tingling Viv took a step forward and spoke to Belinda in a calm, measured voice.

"Turn around, let me kiss you."

Belinda put her brandy glass on the windowsill and turned slowly to face her. She lifted her beautiful, gleaming light-brown eyes and set Viv's heart racing. Now it was Belinda's turn to be full of admiration: the wavy, flaxen hair up in a bun and shimmering in the moonlight, the intelligent blue eyes, the lithe, shapely body in a figure hugging black dress, the barely black stockings, the black stilettos; a devastatingly sexy woman.

Belinda's breasts were heaving underneath her red dress. The two women stared lustfully into each other's eyes for a long moment. Neither of them spoke as Viv placed one hand on Belinda's waist, the other in the small of her back, and drew her close. Belinda responded by lifting her arms up over her friend's shoulders and tracing a long fingernail along the nape of her neck. Viv let out a long sigh, her spine tingled and her pussy felt a warm surge of arousal before seeping fluid into her panties.

Pressed together, thigh to thigh, pussy to pussy, breast to breast, they looked longingly at each other's lips before melding them together in a soft, warm kiss. Tentative at first, with their eyes closed, they moved their heads slowly, allowing their lips to dance together. It was a long sensual, feminine kiss that left them both elated at the sheer pleasure of their first proper intimate encounter.

The kiss evolved into a nibbling and teasing of lips, then Viv opened hers just enough for her tongue to slip between them and graze her new lover's mouth. Belinda's timid tongue was tempted out from behind the soft cushions of her lips, the tips of their tongues met and their mouths opened wider. Viv slid her tongue over her friend's and into her mouth, Belinda pushed back and their tongues fought a slippery contest.

They kissed assertively now and Viv pressed her pussy against Belinda's, forcing her back against the windowsill. At the same time she reached for her breasts and massaged them tenderly while they kissed. Belinda was overwhelmed with desire, breathlessly she pulled her lips away and murmured into her lover's ear.

"Fuck me Vivian."

Viv took her by the hand and led her over to the nearest of the two large settees. She turned her around and unzipped her dress. Belinda stepped out of it and threw it onto the other settee, neither woman spoke in the erotic mood of silence that had filled the room. Viv turned her back and Belinda pulled down the zip on her black dress. She wiggled out of it in such a sensual manner, it made Belinda touch herself through her wet panty gusset.

Viv still had her back to her girlfriend, Belinda understood and she unclipped Viv's bra and let it fall to the floor, then she reached around her lover and took a small, perfectly formed breast in each hand. Viv's beautiful long nipples were as hard as rock, Belinda pinched them lightly and made her breathe a long sigh of pleasure. She pressed herself into Viv and kissed her neck while she massaged her breasts. Viv reached down and slipped her right hand inside the waistband of her own skimpy little panties, her thick blonde bush gave way to a warm, wet gash of a cunt, she masturbated herself slowly, then reached behind with her left hand and pushed it down inside Belinda's panties.

Belinda's cunt was dripping with warm, viscous fluid that coated Viv's fingers as she stroked them around the entrance to her hole. Her thumb soon found Belinda's clitoris and that made her gasp again. Viv took control of both of their pussies while Belinda treated her pert little breasts to a gentle massage. Turning around to her left, whilst still keeping her hands inside their panties, Viv stood face to face with the woman whose pussy she held gently in her left hand.

"Take your bra off, I want to see them."

Belinda obliged her friend by unhooking her bra and peeling it away from her breasts.

"Wow, they're glorious."

Belinda put one hand behind Viv's head and drew her in for a succulent kiss, with her other hand she squeezed her nipples. Viv let out a muffled groan and pushed three fingers inside her increasingly aroused girlfriend, at the same time, she thrust two fingers into her own vagina. The rhythm of her finger fucking increased and she used her thumbs to sweep skilfully around their clits. Soon, without intending to do so, she had herself and Belinda on the edge of orgasm. There they stood, facing each other in their stockings, suspenders, heels and panties, unable to stop their headlong dash to a climax. With small steps, Viv slowly backed Belinda against a wall for support.

Up against the wall, her legs slightly apart and with her friend's fingers inside her, Belinda felt a wave of ecstasy sweep over her body; her knees trembled and she oozed pussy fluid onto Viv's hand. Viv, also with her legs slightly spread, thrust her agile fingers vigorously into Belinda's cunt as she dextrously fingered herself to an orgasm. She felt it rising from her toes and taking possession of her clenching vagina. They both came shrieking their muffled orgasmic sounds into each other's mouths, whilst slowly sinking down to the floor.

After a few moments of breathing heavily as their magnificent orgasms started to subside, Viv slowly began to remove her fingers from her girlfriend's warm, wet hole. Belinda grabbed her wrist and held her fingers in place.

"No, don't take it away, I'm ready to come again, make me come again, please."

"Let's get onto the settee."

Viv helped Belinda to her feet and led her back to the settee where she eased her onto her back and knelt between her legs.

"Kiss me Vivian, kiss me, fuck me."

Viv pressed her pussy onto Belinda's pussy and dry humped her for several minutes; they fucked each other furiously, the friction between the material of their panty gussets made their pussies hot. Eventually, a frantically aroused Belinda grabbed Viv's right hand and unceremoniously thrust it back inside her panties, then she pushed her hand inside the waistband of Viv's panties.

"Oh Jesus, Bel, you're such a hot little fuck."

"Come, Viv, come for me."

"Oh God yes, yes, I'm going to come for you, yes."

"Oh fuck Vivian, I'm coming, oh Christ it's wonderful, don't stop, don't stop, make me come."

They fucked each other lustily, voiced their appreciation loudly then held each other tenderly, basking in a warm afterglow. Eventually, Viv spoke, "I hoped you'd be good but Christ, I had no idea how good."

"I'm glad to have exceeded your expectations darling, you most certainly have exceeded mine, but this is no time for talking, unless of course we want speak to each other's pussies."

"Now that should be a language we can both understand."

They removed their panties and arranged their bodies so that they were lying on their sides in a 'sixty-nine' position and buried their mouths in each other's cunts. Their third orgasms took some time to arrive, but when they did, they were the most exquisite yet, followed by pussy fluid coated lips and tongues kissing enthusiastically.

1...56789...12