Belinda's Eventful Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laid together on the settee for almost half an hour, stroking each other's hair, faces and breasts; kissing softly and occasionally touching each other's swollen labia with the gentlest of caresses. Now and agin they spoke of their newly found lust for each other and committed to fucking each other wherever and whenever they could manage it.

"I love everything about you darling, but your breasts are to die for."

"I've always been disappointed that they're so small, but I love it that you love them so much. It makes me feel much better about myself."

"They might be small, but they're perfectly formed and so very, very sexy," said Belinda as she ran her fingers over Viv's breasts, "they're beautiful, so perfectly shaped, like teardrops, and your lovely long nipples are the nicest I've ever seen. You should be proud of them, it makes me wet just to think about them."

"So it does," said Viv, reaching down between her girlfriend's legs, "but your breasts really are magnificent, look at them, they're a lovely size, a nice big handful, so soft and yielding."

"Mmm, Vivian, you've made me all horny again, what's the time?"

Viv looked at her watch, "almost one o'clock."

"Can you stay a little longer? There's something I want us to do together."

"That sounds intriguing."

"Wait there."

Belinda got up and tiptoed out of the room in her heels, stockings and suspenders. She disappeared for less than a minute and returned carrying a box that was now familiar to Viv.

"Oh God Bel, you dirty cow, fuck, look what you've done to me, I'm leaking onto your settee."

"Let me get a towel for you to sit on." Belinda came back quickly with a hand towel and asked her lover to sit on in the middle of the settee. Then she sat down at her feet, rested herself against her knees and handed her vibrator to Viv.

"I want to watch you come, then I want you to watch me come, but there's something else, I want us to talk dirty to each other as well."

"Okay, I'll start with this beast and you start with the dirty talk."

Belinda watched her friend turn on the device and play it around her clitoris. She moaned her approval and kissed her nylon covered knees, then she spoke to her in low seductive tones.

"With the obvious exception of me, I want you to think about all of the people that we saw in the pub tonight and tell me, honestly, who you would have most liked to fuck."

"Oh God, that's hot. Mmmm, let me see."

"Stop playing for time."

"Mmmm, this thing is fucking incredible, Jesus, I darnest turn it up any higher just yet, I wont be able to resist it."

"Who would you have wanted to fuck most of all tonight, if no one ever found out about it?"

"You'll never guess."

"I think you've always had a soft spot for Helen's husband."

"No, a long way off."

"Not Helen then?"

"Mmmm, no, fuck, I'm on the verge of surrender here, hurry up."

"You'll have to tell me."

"Oh fuckkk, Mmmm, Mandy, the twenty-one year old barmaid that, ffuckkk, Jeff was chasing until she put him on the floor, oh dear God I need to turn this down or I'll come too soon."

"She is very sexy I have to admit, I couldn't keep my eyes off her perfect backside in her tight little skirt. I'll bet she's got a sweet little peach of a pussy just waiting to be eaten."

"My God Bel, you're dirty bitch, I love it. I saw her watching us quite a lot, do you think we could have seduced her?"

"I think you could have done, definitely."

"So who would you have opened your legs for? Apart from me that is."

"Ruth."

"Wow, it hadn't occurred to me, but yes, I can see why, she must be fifty something but she very stylish and sexy, I could easily imagine you going down on her."

"Or her daughter Lindsay."

"Wow, you horny bitch, but she wasn't there tonight."

"Minor detail, now turn that up and imagine me fucking Ruth on that settee while Mandy eats you out on this one."

"Oh fffuckk, yes, oh God, I wont last a minute, ffuck, oh yes, yes, Oh Belinda, you fucking dirty, kinky little cow, Oh I can see you're hand up Ruth's dress and she's coming like a howling banshee. Ahhhhhh."

Viv let loose her fourth orgasm of the night, she'd lost herself to a vibrator again, Belinda almost had to prise it out of her hands to get it off her. She sat on the settee next to Viv and wasted no time inserting the device, she didn't even need to switch it on. It was still buzzing and covered with Viv's pussy juices.

"Oh, oh my, it never fails does it. Can you still see me in your fantasy, I've made Ruth come and she's lying disheveled on that settee with her skirt around her hips and her panties pulled down to her knees; I'm pulling Mandy's skirt down now. Oh God... she's still got her head between your legs and, fuck, she wearing stockings. Ahhh, I put my face between her legs from behind and I'm licking her perineum, Jesus, she's going wild, she's forcing her lovely wet tongue right up inside your cunt. She goes even wilder when I push my tongue inside her hole, oh dear God I'm coming, Jeeesussss."

The two lovers had pleasured themselves, and each other, for the past three hours. They almost fell asleep in each other's arms. By the time they kissed and said their farewells at the back garden gate, it was gone two o'clock in the morning. Belinda leant Viv a long coat so that she didn't feel so conspicuous, sashaying home in her tight black dress and stilettos in the early hours.

Their steamy love affair lasted six weeks, it would have lasted longer but for Greg uncharacteristically feeling unwell. They saw each other as often as they could and had sex almost every time they met: There were several 'shopping' trips to Birmingham that ended up in a hotel bedroom, a couple of Saturday morning encounters in the reclining chair at Viv's surgery when no one else was around, an afternoon in a motel at half term, a couple of sessions in Belinda's car along a quiet country lane, and, three quick lunch time fucks on Belinda's bed.

They were both besotted and couldn't keep their hands off each other. They thought about each other all day long, every day. They had fallen deeply in love with each other and were having the best sex of their lives.

***** Late October *****

It was during their last lunchtime encounter on Belinda's bed, that they were discovered by an ailing Greg who had unexpectedly come home from work feeling unwell. His condition wasn't helped when he caught his wife's lover finger fucking her to a noisy orgasm on the marital bed. All hell broke loose, Greg told Jeff the same evening and two badly functioning marriages hit the buffers.

Greg called Belinda a fucking lesbian whore, a slag, a tart and an unfaithful bitch. She pointed out to him that a few months earlier he was gagging for her to 'put on a show' for him and Jeff by having sex with Viv. She also reminded him that he'd been so ready to fuck her himself that she'd made him come in his pants. This just made him even angrier. Anyway, what she had done with Viv was different, she knew it was, but she couldn't take his hypocrisy without hitting back. He threatened her that if she ever saw Viv again, he would make sure that she wouldn't be able to see the boys, he claimed that he could easily divorce her and get custody of the children.

Their marriage barely limped on for a couple more months until just after Christmas, Belinda saw a solicitor and called Greg's bluff. It turned out he didn't want custody of the boys after all and he agreed to go quietly from the marital home. She agreed to buy out his share of the house and he saw the boys one night a week and every alternate Sunday.

By this time, both Viv and Jeff had long gone from the village. Jeff had made similar threats to Viv as those made by Greg to his wife. Scared of loosing her children, Viv moved out almost immediately and was living in rented accommodation in a town fifteen miles away until the house could be sold.

She took his threats seriously and stayed well away from the woman that she loved, it was heartbreaking for her. Ironically, Jeff almost immediately took up with a divorcee form a neighbouring village and was living with her at her house just a mile and a half or so from his old marital home. He still insisted he would ensure that she lost custody of the children if she resurrected her relationship with Belinda.

Belinda and Viv were heart broken, they'd lived in the moment and hadn't tempted fate by telling each other how they felt, but they were clearly very much in love and were both devastated by the ending of their relationship. They both tried to put it behind them, their biggest fear was loosing their children, social attitudes were changing, but not fast enough for them to try to stay together.

Belinda tried to push all thoughts of Viv from her mind and spent the winter months raising her boys, working hard at school and dealing with the legal and financial problems caused by the separation and divorce. She didn't go out anywhere or see anyone much outside her job. Her only family, parents with health problems and an estranged brother, lived over two hundred miles away. Her mood was as grey and subdued as the weather. Then, at the end of the spring term, one of her colleagues was retiring, and she was invited to attend his leaving do. She thought about saying that she couldn't make it, but something told her that it was time for her to come out of hibernation, so she ended up agreeing to attend and set about looking for a babysitter for the boys.

***** Late March 1986 *****

There were three members of staff leaving in all and a party was held for them on the last Friday in March. Judith, her former regular babysitter, wasn't available and she asked her if she could recommend anyone reliable and trustworthy. To Belinda's surprise, Judith recommended Ben, the sixth former who had caught her adjusting her stocking strap several months earlier. When she found him and asked him, Ben agreed readily, she was pleased that she'd be able to go to the party.

"It's two weeks on Friday Ben, am I right in thinking that you've got a car now?"

"Yes Miss, my mother bought it for my eighteenth birthday a couple of weeks ago."

"Oh good, that means I won't have to book a taxi for you."

"Does that mean a higher fee for me Miss?"

"I'd forgotten how cheeky you are young man," said Belinda as she remembered the suspender strap incident.

He seemed to be remembering it too, "I've never told anyone Miss."

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said as she gave him a flirtatious look and left the room.

She couldn't help being secretly very pleased that the tall, good looking young man would be in her house when she returned from the party. Then she pushed the thought out of her mind and went off to her next lesson.

That night in bed, she needed no encouragement to get her vibrator out of its box. She hadn't used it since her relationship with Viv had ended, but now it called to her; she somehow felt that her life was on the up. She had come home to a letter from her solicitor, it said that Greg had agreed to almost all of her demands. Also, she'd been told at school that she would be needed to act up as head of department after Easter, because the successful candidate for the job had pulled out for personal reasons, this would mean a considerable pay rise.

As she teased her clitoris with the tip of the device, on a very low setting, she let her mind drift to several people that she would like to have shared a bed with. Viv wasn't included, Viv was too real and too raw, it was still too painful to dwell on her in any way. She'd seen her once, at a distance, in town, a month or so ago, and she'd had a mild panic attack. She'd fled from the scene immediately and had cried in the car all of the way home.

She forced Viv from her mind and tried to get a fantasy going. She was at a loss until Ben came into her head; she didn't fight it. She imagined him closing the classroom door, when she'd been adjusting her suspender strap, walking over to her and lifting her onto a table, opening her legs, pulling out a large hard cock and fucking her with it as she clung to his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist. Her orgasm exploded from her frustrated, underused pussy, she kept the vibrator going and came again immediately, this time to imagined images of riding Ben's cock in a hotel bedroom.

She liked this fantasy, it emphasised their age gap, he was just eighteen and she had turned thirty-six the previous November. She absolutely loved the idea of a man half her age lusting after her. She imagined that she'd seduced him and persuaded him to book a room, in the room, she had sat on the bed, pulled her skirt up and removed her stockings while he watched. She loved the though of being his 'Mrs Robinson' and meeting him regularly for sex. It was a thought that made her come very hard; she resolved to make it happen, she knew that she was playing with fire but, at that moment, she didn't care.

The leaving party for the three staff members had an early start. She needed to be at the sports club venue in town for seven o'clock, there was to be a disco and a buffet, the venue was booked until eleven. There would also be the inevitable presentations and speeches, something that most colleagues were prepared to tolerate as long as they didn't go on for too long. People got dressed up for the occasion and Belinda was no exception. She was driving herself to the venue so she would restrict herself to a couple of small glasses of wine.

She decided to put on her dusky-pink wrap over dress with the stylised black flower motif. She wore it with black sandals with stiletto heels and black seamed stockings. Her bra, suspender belt and panties were black lace, and she'd painted her lips and nails bright pink. She looked irresistible, just as she had intended, but she began to think that her plan to seduce Ben was a mistake, who was she kidding? She was twice his age and it would be highly embarrassing if he rejected her advances, as he surely would.

She answered the door to him and nonchalantly invited him in, noting his obvious arousal as he looked at every inch of her sexily dressed, shapely form before reaching her eyes. She knew right then that she had a chance of pulling it off, he was obviously very attracted to her.

He'd driven himself from home in his new car, a journey of just two and a half miles. He was six feet tall and was dressed casually but smart in spotless, well fitting, tight, pale-blue jeans and a white t-shirt. With narrow hips and wide shoulders, he had everything that Belinda was looking for in a man, including the hint of a decent sized package in the front of his jeans.

In her heels, Belinda was only two inches shorter than him; he usually towered over her at school so she was pleased to be almost at eye level with him. She introduced him to her boys and left strict instructions about bedtimes. The boys took to Ben straight away but she took the precaution of giving him a phone number for the venue in case there were any problems. He told her not to worry and hoped that she would enjoy herself.

"I've left a snack and some soft drinks for you in the fridge. Don't stand any nonsense from the boys, the telly remote control is on the coffee table, and I'll be home by eleven-thirty at the latest, I might be much earlier if I get bored," she said with an alluring look of wide-eyed innocence.

"Are you seeing anyone special there Miss?"

"Pardon?"

"Sorry, what I mean is that you look so incredible that I thought that you might have a date."

"I see, so the only reason for me to tart myself up would be for a man?"

"No, no I'm sorry, it came out all wrong."

"Well, as it happens, I might have a date tonight, I haven't decided yet, I'll let you know when I get home," she said teasingly.

"Right," said Ben, hesitantly.

"Don't look so worried Ben, I won't eat you, not yet anyway," she smiled enigmatically, "look, I don't want to be too early at the club, show me your new car while it's still light outside."

"Yes Miss."

"And Ben."

"Yes Miss."

"I think we can dispense with the 'Miss,' you've seen enough of me to be a little more familiar in our private moments."

Belinda's seductive innuendo was beginning to make its mark on Ben's growing sense that his hot teacher might be flirting with him. They both went out onto the driveway followed by the boys.

"Right you three, go back inside, Ben's just going to show me his new car, you can have a look later when I've gone," she said as she ushered her sons back into the house.

"Very nice Ben, can I get in?"

"Yes of course Mi... Belinda."

Ben unlocked the car and she swung herself elegantly into the front passenger seat, showing just the right amount of tantalising leg; he walked around the front of the car and got into the driver's seat. She made all of the right admiring noises, then she turned in her seat and looked into the back seat. As she did so, the wrap of her dress fell open on the right side and exposed her stocking top and suspender strap; it had been quite deliberate on her part, but she pretended not to notice.

"Mmm, plenty of room in the back, has it been put to any use yet?" she asked teasingly.

He didn't answer immediately, she followed the direction of his gaze and pretended that she'd just realised that her dress had fallen open.

"Oh dear, we've been here before haven't we?"

"We have, but I never get tired of it, he replied cheekily."

"Well it all looks properly attached this time, perhaps I'll need to check again when I get back tonight, you can help me if you like," she said as she slowly pulled the dress panel over her exposed thigh.

"I'd like that very much."

She looked at his groin and noticed the beginnings of an erection, he shifted his position to accommodate his expanding penis.

She put a hand on the top his thigh, mere inches from the bulge that was beginning to appear, "Well, I'd better get going, like I said, don't stand any nonsense from the boys and make sure they go to bed on time."

"No problem, don't forget to let me know later if there's anything you want me to do for you," he said with a confident grin.

"Mmm, I might ask you to tuck me in as well."

The leaving party went more or less as expected, Belinda enjoyed the first two hours or so, then the long presentation speeches, and the fact that she wasn't drinking, left her feeling bored and yearning for what was waiting for her at home.

It was clear that the fit young physical education teacher and one of her history department colleagues were both smitten by her sexy appearance. They competed for her attention and both asked her out on a date; she was flattered but she declined. The thought of what might be waiting for her was pulling her homeward. She delayed her departure for as long as was polite then made her excuses and left at ten-fifteen. She was home just before ten-thirty, feeling aroused and hoping that Ben hadn't got 'cold feet.'

He heard her key in the front door and politely got up to greet her and ask her if she'd enjoyed herself. She was impressed by his social skills and his lack of awkwardness.

"It was a little tedious, that's why I'm home early, or at least that's one of the reasons why I'm home early; you don't have to leave yet by the way."

She sat seductively on the settee nearest the window and remembered the last time she'd made passionate love on it. She quickly pushed thoughts of Viv from her mind, that episode of her life was over, she'd never loved anyone like she loved Viv and deep down, she still yearned for her, but it wasn't to be. Her thoughts came back to the present and she looked at the handsome young man standing in front of her.

"Benjamin, be a darling and pour me a brandy, it's in the cupboard just there. Have a small one yourself if you like."

1...678910...12