Belinda's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
What's next?
13.3k words
4.07
10.4k
21
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
688 Followers

Bret gave me a few minutes in the bathroom before our shower. I used orange blossom douche. I chose it because it was a stronger and brighter scent than the strawberry was. I hoped that it would capture and excite my lover. I realized that I had begun to think of him as my lover. The tingle in my belly seemed never to go away completely. It became pronounced when I thought of him. He was in my thoughts continuously.

We engaged in some serious hanky-panky while we showered. It was similar to what we had done in the pool. It was foreplay. It was a mutual acknowledgment of what was about to happen, but this time it would happen in a warm dry bed. I was tired of being wet all over. My fingers were pruned up. We dried and dressed only in terrycloth robes that had been supplied with the room.

Our hamburgers were delivered exactly at eight. I was so hungry. I realized that I had only had soda pop and snack crackers since breakfast. It had been a good breakfast, but it was a long time ago and a lot had happened that day.

Bret moved his laptop and the associated paperwork off the little study table and we sat there while we ate. He swallowed his first bite of food and said, "I can't wait until bedtime." Unbelievably, I blushed like a schoolgirl. He smiled and shook his head a little. I slapped his arm, but it was only a playful slap.

I had a private thought. I wondered, "In the short time that I have, how many ways can I give myself to this man?" I knew that I would give him anything he asked for. I thought, "I have to find a way to tell him that. He might want something that he is too embarrassed to ask for. He has no idea how compliant I'm willing to be with him." I looked across the table at him. He was still rubbing the place on his arm where I had slapped him. He was still laughing under his breath.

I asked, "How long are you going to be here?"

He said, "I am scheduled to be finished with my work on Thursday. I will at least be here until then. I will likely fly out of here that afternoon." Then he asked, "How about you?"

I said, "I was planning on leaving tomorrow, but I have a date for dining and dancing tomorrow evening. I can stay one more night."

He asked, "What if I asked you to stay two more nights?"

I said, "Maybe, we'll see." Just being in his presence excited me. My body churned inside. Every part of me wanted him. I had only known this man for a few hours, but I had wanted him for a very long time.

Bret got up and walked around the room. He went to the thermostat first and adjusted it. He said, "I want it cold enough in here that you will want to snuggle." My Kegel muscles flexed.

He then walked to the bed and turned the covers down.

He moved around the room turning off all the lights except the one mounted on the wall above the table where I sat. He came back to it and used the rheostat to turn it down to barely a soft glow. He took my hand and said, "Bedtime, Wonder Woman."

He didn't squeeze my hand hard enough to hurt me, but I knew he didn't intend for me to escape if I tried. He had taken control just as he had done earlier at the pool. He wasn't asking me to go to bed he was taking me there. He was a caveman that was about to use his mate. There was something inside me that wanted to be treated this way. I wanted to be his mate. I wanted to be used by him.

We stood next to the bed. He held my whole body as he had held my hand. I was at his mercy. He kissed me and triggered even more want in me. He tugged at the tag end of the tie at my robe's waist. In a heartbeat, my robe was a puddle at my feet. He had stripped me of it as easily as he had done my Bikini earlier. I was naked in his arms.

I returned the favor. I pulled the bow out of his robe's belt. I opened the robe and exposed his naked body. I snuggled in next to his skin and he closed the robe around me. He let me experience the warmth I found there. I could smell the sweet scent of orange blossoms from my own body, but under that was Bret's natural man scent. That was of far more interest to me. I buried my face into his flesh and inhaled deeply. I experienced the euphoric effect of what could have been a narcotic drug. A few drops of my lubricating juices leaked out of me and trickled down my inner thigh. A soft sound like the pu-r-r-r of a young kitten also leaked out of me.

Bret put the tip of his finger under my chin and lifted my face to his. He kissed me. I parted my lips and welcomed him inside my mouth. He lifted me off my feet as if I weighed nothing. He laid me down on the bed, lost his robe, crawled in beside me, and pulled the covers over us. He effortlessly manhandled me into position and we were spooning. I lay on my left side and brought my knees up into a comfortable position. Bret wrapped his larger body around me from behind. He put his right arm over me and cupped my left breast in his hand. He drew me close. The sheets were cold and I tried to snuggle in even closer to him.

Bret controlled me and moved me around at his pleasure, but at the same time, he was being so careful with me. This powerful giant was illustrating the gentle being that he truly was in his heart. I thought, "He is the proverbial gentle giant."

His whisper brought me back from my own thoughts. He said, "We will have a warm spot in a minute."

I acknowledged him with a wiggle of my butt.

He rolled my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He said, "I wish we knew each other better." Then he whispered, "I used you for my own pleasure down in the pool earlier. I want you to have more than that tonight. You are going to have to tell me how to give it to you. We don't have enough time for me to learn from trial and error.

The bed was getting warmer. It was a memory foam bed and it was incredibly comfortable. I rolled over to face my lover. I giggled and kissed his hair-covered chin. I rose up on an elbow and draped a leg over him. I looked into his eyes. I was looking for the beautiful grey color that I had seen earlier. I could only see the whites in the dim light. I said, "I would be happy if we taught each other by flying blind. You made me very happy in the pool." I said, "If you want me to set some ground rules, I will."

He put his big hand right in the middle of my bottom and helped me nestle my pussy into his thigh. He replied, "I think that will help."

I said, "Okay. You are a very powerful man and you are twice my size. Please be very careful not to harm me. Don't mark my body with hickeys, bruises, or scratches. I don't want to have to explain them to my mother or older sister when I go home."

I let my hand move down his belly until I found pubic hair and then his hard prick. I touched it and then held and caressed it. The whites of his eyes got much bigger.

I continued, "Beyond that, I am game for anything. I will deny you nothing." I got right in his ear and whispered, "I'm not a tease, Bret."

He chuckled under his breath and replied, "No, you are not."

I went on in a soft voice, but louder than my whisper, "We can share anything you like. We can have sweet kisses and soft caresses or you can use me like a downtown whore or a blow-up fuck toy if you wish. I promise you I will enjoy any of those things." I took a breath and then continued, "There is a very dirty little girl that lives inside me. You can be as nasty with me as you want." I said, "Listen to me now. You fucked me silly in the pool. I definitely want more of that, Superman."

He said, "There is an explicit little girl that lives inside of you too. Isn't there?" Then he asked, "Would you rather we use some protection?"

I answered with a question, "Do you have any disease that should concern me?"

He answered, "I don't."

I said, "I am clean too and I can't get pregnant. I hate to use condoms and we went bareback earlier. I vote we continue to do so.

He smiled and said, "Okay. I hate rubbers too."

I remarked, "I am glad that you asked."

I pushed him over on his back and crawled up on top of him. I planted a knee on either side of him. I rubbed my face in his whiskers and shared a sweet kiss with him. I took the initiative and he let me do it. I kissed his eyes and his nose. I nipped at his lips and let my mouth play with his facial hair some more. That was a pleasant novelty to me. I kissed his throat and worked my way down to his nipples. I licked and sucked both of them in turn. I wanted more of his man scent and I knew where it would be the strongest. I forced myself to go slow and give each part of his magnificent body the attention it deserved as I came to it.

I came to his navel and I cleaned it with my tongue. It contained scents that excited me. I held his cock in my hand and jacked it slowly. The loose skin moved easily up and down its length. He was uncircumcised. That was a novelty too. I realized that I had never seen an uncut cock. I toyed with it and watched the head appear and then disappear back into the foreskin. I wished there had been more light to see by.

Sweet groans of contentment were coming out of Bret. They excited me. I held his cock up and to the side. I kissed and licked his nuts for him. This is where that magical scent was. I inhaled it deep into my body. You can't imagine the effect it had on me. I licked the underside of his cock from the base to the tip with a wide wet tongue. I pulled his foreskin back and sucked his bared head into my mouth. I sucked it and bathed it with my tongue. Bret moaned.

I knew that my giant was bigger than my husband from our earlier encounter. He felt a lot bigger in my mouth. I sucked him deeper and let him touch the back of my throat. I had to use one hand to maintain my balance. I was still up on my knees. I used the other to massage Bret's shaft and I rolled his balls in that hand at times. I let him slip past my gag point and into my throat just to see if I could. There was a small problem. I paused there and gave myself a moment to relax and adjust.

Bret wasn't having that. I felt his hands on the sides of my head. He held me in place and began to fuck my face actively, but gently. His moans and groans of contentment were turning into the sounds of excitement. I didn't resist. I let him fuck me. I tried to help. I maintained some control by holding his shaft in both hands. I let him go a bit deeper with each stroke. In a few seconds, he was throat fucking me. He was definitely bigger than bobby was, but I was handling it all right. I could even breathe through my nose, after a fashion. I took the whole thing inside me. My ego swelled, I thought, "Way to go, Wonder Woman."

Bret fucked me until he was right on the verge of losing it. He pulled out and away. It was a surprise to me. I had assumed he was thinking the same way I was. I thought that he would fuck me right through to completion. I still held his cock in my hands.

I said, "No, Bret. Fuck me. Fuck my mouth. Cum for me. After you recover, I want you to fuck my pussy until I beg you to stop." I remembered saying those exact words to Bobby in the past. I thought, "Stop thinking about Bobby."

Bret said, "Damn, Lynda."

I sucked him back into my mouth. I helped him cum. His cock was throbbing and shooting fountains of cum before I could get him back down my throat, but I made it as good for him as I could with my mouth. I held his semen in my mouth until he was finished and I had it all. I savored it. It was warm and smooth. The taste wasn't quite the same as Bobby's. For a few seconds, I had the sense that Bobby was watching me. I told myself, "Stop thinking about Bobby." I had to swallow twice.

Bret finished and relaxed. I crawled back up his body. I wondered if he would kiss me after that experience. There was no hesitation on his part. He held me and kissed me deeply for a long time. I felt as though he was loving me. I lay on his chest and allowed him time to recover. It had been a long day. I could have slept.

My finger found its way to my clit. I barely touched myself and the raw spark of one of my baby orgasms came out of me and then made its way up my spine. I moved my hand away. I didn't make it happen again.

Ten minutes passed. I spent that time lying on top of Bret. His scent was enough to keep my arousal alive. I slipped into that dreamy place just before sleep. I dreamed about an uncircumcised cock. Its foreskin was gaped open and it had teeth inside. It was chasing me and saying, "I'm going to eat your pussy."

I'm thinking that Bret might have actually said that or maybe he just started doing it. I came back to my senses. I was lying on my back and Bret was kissing my clit and tickling it with his whiskers. My body revved up instantly. I held him in place with my hands behind his head. I ground my smooth hairless pussy into his face. His whiskers were soft enough, but I thought they might cause me to have a rash, something like a carpet burn maybe. I didn't care. It was a new experience. It excited me. I thrust into his face. I fucked him hard.

He chuckled and found a way to slip a finger inside me. He touched and fondled my G-spot while he sucked my button. I came so easily for him. He had hardly to work for it at all. It was a good cum. It was deep and powerful and it lasted a long time. He had regained the initiative. My caveman was back.

Bret was thoroughly enjoying himself. Even after it was over for me, he kept up his efforts. He moved from one erogenous zone to another. He seemed to know every sensitive spot on or in my body. He licked me and sucked. His fingers were magic. He took his time and used his skills to lift me higher and higher one small step at a time. He brought me to the point where I was about to explode. He kissed me. It was a soft sweet kiss and our tongues played together. It must have taken twenty minutes for him to do it, but he took me right up and over the top. He made me cum with his fingers. It was so good. I thought, "Bobby hasn't done that for me in years. I said to myself, "Stop thinking about Bobby. Bobby is in Wyoming, I think."

Bret didn't let me come down. I was on my back trying hard to breathe. He slid a pillow under my bottom to get the angle right. Then he lifted my knees and spread them apart with his hands. He positioned himself above me and between my raised legs. In my mind's eye, I watched his beautiful cock invade my body. I was at his mercy. That's where I wanted to be. I yearned to be used by him. I felt that first penetration. Nature had already prepared me for his onslaught. I was very wet and oh so ready to receive him. I spread myself open and welcomed him. He pushed right inside me and to the farthest depth of my cavity and then he forced the rest of his cock inside me. My pain was sharp but only momentary. I froze in place and held my breath. I wasn't sure what to expect. He paused at the bottom of that initial thrust. He gave me a moment to wiggle into my most comfortable position before he began to fuck me with long powerful strokes. I saw stars, but my pain soon subsided. The purest form of raw pleasure replaced it. I was cumming and didn't even know it. My mind and body had become separate from each other. Bret wasn't helping me cum. He was making it happen. That in its self was a novel experience.

His cock was the center of my world. Nothing so long, hard, and thick had ever been inside me before. Maybe there was the exception of my black dildo, but it wasn't alive. It didn't move and pulse the way this thing did.

I wrapped him in my arms and legs. My orgasms came back to back in a chain. I had four or five before they morphed into something softer and easier. Then they became baby orgasms that were just pleasant. They were fleeting and there was a lapse of time between each of them, but they just kept coming. Time passed. Bret continued to fuck me. I had come down to a place where I could help him. I began to meet his thrust. I rolled my hips and made myself very tight for him. I tried to take him deeper.

At length, Bret whispered, "It's time, Lynda. Cum with me if you can."

I felt his cock begin to swell. I realized that he didn't feel as large as he had earlier. I didn't feel so full. I wondered, "Had my body adjusted some way or stretched to accommodate him better." I didn't think I would have another big one. I wondered if I should fake it just to bolster his ego. I decided not to do that. I decided to make it as good as I could for him. I would enjoy giving him pleasure. He had certainly given me mine. I felt totally fucked down. I couldn't remember ever feeling that way before.

I used my Kegels to squeeze him. I tried to be even tighter for him. I felt his orgasm rise and I felt the changes in him. His breath became ragged and his heart pounded. His thrusts became more powerful. They seemed almost desperate. He pounded my poor pussy. He was hurting me. I loved the feeling. I ground my clit into the thick base of his cock on every stroke. He pushed a finger into my anus. I screamed and came all over him.

This orgasm was violent. There was nothing soft or sweet about it. I missed enjoying Bret's orgasm. I had wanted to feel him cum in me while I helped him with his pleasure. I don't remember everything that happened to me. I slipped off into another world. Nothing existed there beyond the ecstasy of my orgasm. I was captive in a hot, frozen, vibrating body that was under his control rather than mine. My giant was ravaging me. Time slowed down. My orgasm went on and on. It was a hell of an experience. I must have passed out for at least a few seconds.

I came back to my senses slowly, but I hadn't been gone long. I was still gasping for air and I could hear myself making whimpering sounds between ragged breaths. The rapid thump of my heart was powerful in my chest. Bret was holding me and his breath was ragged too. We were spooning again and we were uncovered. The room had cooled significantly and the air was absorbing the excess heat that we had made.

In the next moments, my body calmed itself. I cooled down faster than Bret did because I was so much smaller. I found myself trying to snuggle closer to him in search of the warmth of his body. Bret took the hint and drew the comforter up and over us. It seemed to bring its own warmth with it. I was instantly more comfortable.

Bret squeezed my left titty. It was already in his hand. He whispered, "Are you okay, Girl?"

I answered, "I think so. I'm still tingling all over. I feel like I was just force fucked by the jolly green giant and I might add that was a very dirty trick you used on me at the last second."

He laughed under his breath, moved his hand from my boob, and covered my pussy with it. I put my hand on top of his and helped him squeeze gently. My residual arousal was evident in the shiver that ran through my body. He said, "You had a very good climax. Didn't you? The dirty trick worked and the end justifies the means." He was still laughing under his breath.

He said, "There is a dirty little boy that lives inside of me. He might be the perfect match to the little girl inside you that you spoke of." He continued, "He and I have a message for you." There was another pause before he went on. He said, "After our dinner and dancing date tomorrow evening, I intend to bring you back here and take you anally. Now that I have thought of it, If I don't do it, I will always wish that I had." He hesitated and I remained quiet.

At length, he continued, "I'm telling you so that you can escape while I am working and go home tomorrow, as you had originally planned." He laughed and said, "Of course, you could just say, no. I would probably still let you sleep in my bed tomorrow night, anyway." He chuckled.

I laughed with him and said, "Yeah, and I would probably still get butt fucked too. Wouldn't I?"

He kissed my neck and gave me the proper answer. He said, "Well, I would honor your feminine privilege of changing your mind. If after reflection, you decided you wanted to indulge in this little adventure and accept the unconventional pleasure that I am offering, I would accommodate you. Then he whispered, "Lynda, I will never force you to do anything and I will not harm you."

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
688 Followers