Belinda's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drifted into a place very near sleep. I dreamed. I dreamed again of an uncut cock with teeth in the foreskin. I must have fallen completely asleep for a time. I dreamed of being fucked in the ass.

I awoke. I was lying on my belly and one of the hotel's white fluffy towels was under me. Some time had passed because my heart rate and my breathing had returned to normal. Bret slipped an arm under my hips and lifted me high enough to slide a big firm pillow under me. In another moment, I felt him pull the plug out of me ever so gently.

Suddenly my mind became very clear. I realized that I was about to be butt fucked by my giant. I experienced fear for just a moment. Bret began to work the warm lubricant into my rear.

I heard myself whisper, "Don't skimp on the lube." I wanted this to happen and Bret had promised me he would help me enjoy it. I had second thoughts. I thought, "All of my sex with him so far had gone to the edge of violence." I thought, "Surely he will be gentler now."

He squeezed a goodly portion of the lube inside me directly from the bottle and then he worked it deeper into me with a finger. That first penetration felt good. My butterflies were fluttering like demons in my belly. I tried to make myself relax. I had little success.

Bret was on his knees behind me and between my spread legs. He sat back on his haunches. I couldn't see him, but I knew he was rubbing lube on his cock. I let one finger probe my ass. The plugs had done their job. I was gaping open.

Bret leaned over me. He whispered, "Relax." He pressed the naked head of his cock against me. I relaxed and offered just enough resistance to allow his initial penetration to be easy for him. He pushed and stretched me enough to get the head inside. It only hurt a little and just for a second. I was relieved, but my butterflies continued their act.

He whispered, "That's the hard part. Are you all right?"

I whispered, "Fuck me, Bret. I can handle it."

He was very gentle. He pushed another inch of cock inside me. He hadn't skimped on the lube. It went in easily. He paused for a second before he pulled that inch out and then pushed in twice as far. He gave me time to adjust between each stroke after that.

He whispered, "Tell me if I hurt you."

I kept expecting pain that never came. I found that I could relax. I found it easier to trust him. I whispered, "Fuck me, Bret. It's okay."

He was halfway in, more or less. He penetrated a bit deeper with each gentle stroke and gave me a minute between each. In five or six strokes, he was completely inside. There was no pain but I felt as though there was no room left anywhere inside my body. I had never felt so full. I realized I had been holding my breath. I didn't know that I could breathe. I tried to take a breath. It was easy. It helped me to relax even more.

I clenched my butt and made myself very tight for my lover. We began to play with each other. Bret began to fuck me gently with about half his length. There was no time between his slow strokes. I began to clinch on him at the bottom of each one. He fucked me a little harder as he convinced himself that he wasn't hurting me.

I relaxed and gave myself to him. It felt good. In fact, it felt very good. He had promised me that I would enjoy it. Several minutes went by. We developed a rhythm, of sorts. Bret was pushing a bit harder and trying to go deeper. I was sure that was an unconscious extra effort on his part. He does that when he fucks my pussy too. I tried to help him even though there was just a tinge of sweet pain involved. He was forcing a rather un-ladylike grunt out of me with each stroke. I couldn't help myself. I must have sounded like a pig to him.

I let my hand find its way between my pillow and me. My clit was slippery with the lube that Bret had applied there too. It was so sensitive. I barely touched myself and I quivered with the baby orgasm that I induced. Bret felt the shiver run through my body. On that stroke, he went very deep. He hurt me more.

He kissed the back of my neck as he used me. I reached behind his head and drew him in tighter. I whispered, "Hurt me." He fucked me just a little harder. It hurt a little bit more. I arched my back and allowed him in even deeper.

He changed my position without pulling out of me. He put each of his big hands under my knees and repositioned them to either side of my pillow. He sat back on his haunches and took me with him. I rotated up on my knees and found myself sitting on his lap. He reached around me and let one of his large fingers find its way into my wet pussy. He found my G-spot and then manipulated my swollen clit with the palm of the same hand.

I lost it. I came so hard. I was bouncing up and down on his rock-hard cock as I held his hand in place with both of my own. It must have been me that screamed, but I didn't recognize my voice.

Bret let me wear myself out. As I started down from my high, he rose up on his knees and held me in place with a hand on each hip. As my gyrations began to fade, he fucked me progressively harder. I didn't know that I could enjoy pain so much. I could feel his cock swelling inside me. The throb of it as he had his orgasm set me off again. I massaged my clit and had the softest sweetest orgasm you could imagine while he came inside me. The pain went away like magic. It was replaced with unadulterated pleasure that pushed everything else out of my world.

I let my knees slide out from under me and my hips came to rest on my pillow again. It held me at the proper angle so Bret was able to keep fucking me until his erection began to subside. I felt so good inside. I was proud of myself too. I had been successful in giving him what he wanted and I had enjoyed the experience immensely. I thought, "Way to go, Wonder Woman."

Bret rolled to my side and we lay there together for a minute or two. Presently, he began to clean me with a wet cloth and a towel that he had at hand. I'm sure the cloth had been warm when we began, but it had become cold while we did our thing. Our act had lasted longer than either of us thought it would. He removed the excess lube from me first and then himself.

He whispered, "No real mess, but we need to shower now."

I said, "Give me a few minutes." I forced myself to get out of the comfortable bed and go to the bathroom. I cleaned myself thoroughly. There was no blood. I hadn't been injured. Bret joined me when he heard the water running in the shower. I washed him to the point where I would have been comfortable taking him into my mouth had he asked. In twenty minutes, we were clean and snuggling together in our bed while we made still another warm spot.

Bret said, "I'm going to let you off the hook on the spanking." He continued, "We haven't followed your script very closely anyway and I like it when you are a bit naughty."

I thought of Bobby and felt a lot more than a bit naughty, but I decided to let Bret think as he wished. I just wiggled closer to him. My fleeting thoughts of Bobby faded.

Bret continued, "I am going to hold you like I love you while we sleep. I want to do that anyway."

I enjoyed letting him hold me for the next few minutes. I felt small, but warm and safe in his powerful arms. His massive chest heaved as he breathed and seemed to rock me as if I were in a cradle. I snuggled my face into the hollow of his shoulder and draped an arm over him. I moved one of my legs over one of his and nestled my bare pussy against him. I tingled inside. I became calm over in the next minutes and drifted into sleep. The last thing I remembered was Bret holding me as if he loved me.

To be continued...