Belinda's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered, "Damn, Superman. You should give a girl some warning when you are going to treat her that way."

He chuckled. He asked, "Do you still want to go out?"

I replied, "Ask me again in about an hour, but there is no way I can be ready by five like I promised."

He laughed and said, "I'm planning on holding you and snuggling with you right here for at least the next hour. We can go out later if you want. I scouted out a nice steak house today. We will both be hungry later."

I said, "Let's call that a plan." I took his hand off my tit and kissed it before I put it back. I wiggled my butt against him and snuggled closer. He held me a bit tighter. I let myself relax and become comfortable in his arms.

I felt Bret go to sleep. I was so comfortable and our quickie had taken the starch out of me. I was glowing inside. I knew I was going to sleep too. I really didn't care if we went out or not.

I had a silly thought about Jenny. I wished that she could have watched Bret and me just now. Her little pussy would have been dripping nectar if she had seen us. I laughed inside.

Then I had a more sobering thought. Bobby came to mind. I wondered if I would feel guilt or be ashamed of myself when I saw him. I pushed those thoughts out of my mind. I wriggled closer to Bret and let myself relax and lie there for another ten minutes. I let myself become wrapped in the sweet afterglow.

I slipped out of Bret's arms and went to the bathroom. I tried to be as quiet as I could. I put all three of the butt plugs in the sink and ran enough hot water to cover them. I tinkled and then emptied my bowels. I took my time and tried to empty myself completely. I douched and cleaned my pussy thoroughly. I then filled the douche bottle with warm water. It held about half a pint. I used it to give myself an enema. I held the water inside me as long as I could. It was only a minute or so.

I inspected the plugs. They were made from slick silicone. They were so smooth that they were almost slippery. The largest one wasn't as big in diameter as Bret's dick. I decided that was all I had. I would have to use the big one. I took it out of the water and rubbed it down with hand sanitizer. Then I washed it again in hot water. I coated it with lubricant and sat it on its base while I squeezed a bit of lube into my back door and then rubbed a liberal coating on the outside. It was cold.

I relaxed as best I could and eased the nose of the plug past my sphincter muscle. I thought, "So far so good." I slowly pushed it deeper. The shape of the thing stretched me wider and wider as it went until the thickest part was inside and my anus closed over the shoulder. It hurt. It was too big. I slowly pulled it out.

I thought, "You are not going to enjoy this, Girl." Then I thought, "Bret is not much bigger than Bobby and you enjoyed it with Bobby. Bret said that he would make sure that I enjoyed it with him." I decided that I could trust him. I prepared the middle-sized plug and inserted it. It was Okay. I thought I could handle it.

I cleaned the big one thoroughly and put it and the small one back in the case. I crawled back in bed with Bret. I snuggled close to him for warmth. He let one hand roam over the swell of my ass and found the plug.

He whispered, "Good girl," and drifted back into sleep.

I curled up close to him. I was starting to feel some excitement about the upcoming event. I tingled inside. I let myself relax, and I too drifted into sleep.

It was a bit after seven when I opened my eyes. Bret was holding me and I could tell he was already awake.

He whispered, "I'm hungry."

I had to reply, "Me too." Then I said, "I need to go to my room to dress. Come and get me when you are ready."

He said, "Okay."

I didn't have any clothes in his room except my swimsuit and wrap. I put on the terrycloth robe and gathered my things. I kissed Bret goodbye and hurried down the hall to my room.

I gave myself another light enema. The water came out clean. I prepared and inserted the big plug again. I didn't hurt. I walked around the room and pretended like I was dancing. It was okay. In fact, it felt good and I could feel it stretching me. I tingled all over.

I showered and dried my hair. I dressed and tried to make myself as tall as I could. I didn't want us to look like a Mutt and Jeff team. I piled my hair as high as I could on my head and just left two small locks free to frame my face. I put on the bare minimum of makeup. I used just a little eye shadow to make my big eyes bigger and a bit of muted pink lip-gloss that was barely brighter than my natural color.

I had brought two pairs of earrings. One was a set of small diamond studs and the other was a set of danglers that would hang about an inch below my ear lobes. I chose the danglers. They were white gold with diamonds that were larger than the studs, but they didn't look gaudy. I had also brought a necklace that would match either set of earrings. It was a diamond-studded choker that provided direct contrast with my black dress. I had also brought a matching bracelet, but I decided not to wear it.

I did keep my wedding rings on my finger. I thought, "Everyone except Jenny would believe that I belonged to Bret." I thought, "I'm going to pretend that I do for this one night."

There was a quiet rap at the door. I let Bret in and stepped away from him before he could grab me for a kiss. I did a pirouette for him and asked, "What do you think?"

He replied, "Damn, Girl, you do clean up nicely."

I looked at him and had to catch my breath. He was beautiful. I said, "Um-um-um." I went to him and let him hold me and kiss me. He found the plug.

I said, "It's the big one. Does it show?"

He laughed and said, "I didn't notice before."

I slipped my feet into a pair of three-inch pumps and stood on them. I looked down at them. They were black patent leather to match my dress, and they looked good on my feet. I did another pirouette for him.

He said, "It doesn't show. It was designed not to."

I went to the tall mirror and looked from every angle that I could. I was satisfied that I could go out in public. I fixed my lip-gloss and handed my room key to Bret.

I said, "We will have to come back here for the night." He placed the key in his pocket and we left.

Bret held my hand and paraded me through the main lobby. I could see that he was proud to be seen with me. I was proud to be seen in his company too. I looked toward the main desk. Jenny wasn't there. The night crew was on duty.

The steak house that Bret had spoken of earlier turned out to be a quaint little chophouse that was off Main Street by a couple of blocks. We were led to and seated in a small dining room. It contained ten tables. Each table was set up for four guests but less than half of them were in use and those only by couples. The interior finish was practically all wood. It had a hardwood floor, dark wood paneling on three walls, and an old fashion bead-board ceiling that had to be fourteen feet high. The fourth wall was of light colored stone and had a small fireplace built into the center of it. All of the trim was of the same period as the ceiling.

Decorations were in the motif of cattle operations of the late eighteen hundreds. There was a very old sign on the wall. It was hand-painted and said, "Parker's Land and Cattle Company." Pictures of ragged-looking cowboys with their horses and tack hung on the walls. Branding irons and horseshoes along with period weapons and Indian artifacts were also on display.

The lighting was muted. There were three chandeliers equally spaced down the center of the room. Several low-wattage electric bulbs that were a very good imitation of candle flames populated each. They even flickered as candles would. There were real candles on each of the tables. They were burning at the occupied tables. Flickering firelight from the fireplace could have added its warm glow to the room, but I guessed that it wasn't cold enough. There was no fire.

It was as if we had stepped back in time a hundred years. I thought, "This building could have been here during the Civil War." It probably was.

The food was scrumptious. We ate and talked about everything except sex. I could hardly think of anything else as I sat with this beautiful man. I fantasized for a moment about crawling under the table and taking his cock in my mouth for dessert. Every time that I squirmed in my seat, the plug in my butt reminded me of the promised pleasure to come. I felt new heat and moisture in my pussy. I drank an extra glass of wine and then one more. I looked into Bret's grey eyes and thought, "I want you to stuff your dick up my ass." The nasty little girl inside me and I giggled together. I blamed it on the wine.

I decided that I didn't want to go dancing and talked Bret out of it. We agreed to go back to the hotel and have a nightcap and maybe one dance in the bar before going up to my room. I knew that this was going to be our last night together. I also knew that we would never see each other again. I thought, "I want to spend as much time as I can in bed with him tonight."

We walked into the hotel bar a few minutes after ten. The first thing that I noticed was the sweet slow dance music that drifted in the air. The volume was not so high that you couldn't carry on a quiet conversation. Two couples were dancing on the small wooden floor.

Bret held my hand and led me to the bar. I was already two glasses of wine beyond my limit so I asked for lemonade. My inhibitions didn't need to be any lower. I would have fucked Bret on the bar top if he had wanted me to.

Bret ordered another double whiskey for himself and we took our drinks to a table. My eyes adjusted to the low light and I saw that there were very few people there. I recognized one of the couples as guests that I had seen at the pool earlier. They danced well together. I could tell they were lovers. I wondered if they were cheaters like me. Then I thought, "I am a cheater. I'm cheating on my Bobby, the only man that I have ever loved." My first pang of guilt slithered through my soul like a venomous snake. I know that it left a dark stain there.

The music ended and after a full minute, another piece began. Bret took my hand and tugged me from my seat. He said, "Come dance with me. I want to hold you."

I thought, "I should run back home to Bobby right now."

Bret led me to the dance floor and gathered me into his arms. I could feel the power in him. My trepidations faded and in a few seconds, I felt as though I belonged there with him. I snuggled close and we danced. I felt naked in his arms just as I thought I would.

He danced me into the darkest place on the floor and let his hands roam as he caressed my body. The thin fabric of my dress was the only thing between my body and Bret's magical fingers. He kissed me and I parted my lips for him. A finger pressed against my clitoris. I melted inside and began to enjoy the sweet arousal that he was instilling in me. The hard thing in his pants pressed against my belly and made me aware of his arousal. I wasn't going to run anywhere.

He whispered, "It's bedtime, Girl."

I let him lead me out of the bar and toward the elevators. I followed eagerly. I wanted to be in bed with this gentle giant. I was very excited. I was a bit scared too. It had been ten years since I had a cock shoved up my butt. I knew my excitement would win out. I wanted it to happen. I wanted to experience this man in every way that I could.

We arrived on the third floor and Bret let me into my room. He kissed me and said, "I'll be right back. I'll need a few things from my room." He excused himself and walked off down the hall. I watched until he arrived at his room's door and went in.

First, I turned the covers back on the bed. I removed my jewelry and stowed it in one of my bags so that I was sure not to forget it when I left. I was still planning to leave as early as I could the next day. I removed my dress and kicked my shoes off. I went into the bath and tinkled. I removed the plug. It came out clean, but I quickly gave myself a quick anal douche anyway, before replacing it. I didn't clean my pussy. I was wet with my natural lubricating juice and I was in hopes that I would need every drop of that precious fluid. I giggled inside. The tingle inside me was constant. The moment of reckoning was close at hand.

I washed my hands and then I ran the sink full of hot water. I submerged the lube bottle in it. I wanted that stuff to be warm the next time I needed it.

Bret knocked on the door while I was drying my hands. I answered the door butt assed naked. As soon as I saw his eyes focus on me, I stepped back and did a pirouette for him as I had done earlier.

He dropped his shaving kit and work clothes for the next day in a chair. He quickly stepped forward and grabbed me. He held me off the floor and spun us around once. He asked, "What would you like to happen next, Wonder Woman?"

I wrapped my legs around his waist. I answered, "I want to crawl in bed with Superman." I kissed him and let my tongue search his out. He held me a bit tighter and we let the kiss last a long time.

At length, He whispered, "We can do that." He literally tucked me into bed as if he was arranging a fuck toy. He covered me and then did the same walk around that I had seen before. He adjusted the thermostat very low and then turned off the lights except for two this time. He left them barely aglow. He hung his clothes for the morning and then disappeared into the bathroom with his shaving kit.

He reappeared five minutes later and left the bathroom door ajar by an inch or two. Light leaked around it and added to the soft glow in the room. He was naked. I was a bit disappointed. I had wanted to watch him undress. His cock was already hard. It stood out proudly from his body betraying his mood and hopefully his intentions toward me. I laughed inside again. I wasn't too disappointed. He came to me. I slid over in the bed and gave him the warm spot I had made.

He acknowledged my sacrifice. He said, "How sweet." He helped me snuggle close to him. In another moment, we were both warm and comfortable. He asked, "What now?"

I laughed almost under my breath. I asked, "Are you asking for instructions?"

He replied, "Yes, I guess I am." He said, "I have used your fine body for my pleasure since about three hours after we met. I want to give something back. What do you want that I can give you?"

I said, "You are going to let me make a request. Is that it?" I found his cock and let my hand move the foreskin back and forth over the head. I thought, "I can't do that with Bobby's cock."

A picture of Bobby formed in my mind. He appeared to be watching us. He was frowning. I had a small bout with my feelings of guilt for a second time. I wondered if I could keep my adventure a secret from Bobby. I experienced my first second thoughts about what I was doing. I realized I was frightened. I also realized that it was too fuckin' late for second thoughts. There was no way I could un-fuck my gentle giant.

My thoughts went back to Bret and my current manipulation of him. He flexed his kegel muscles and his prick jerked in my hand. I sucked Bret's magic scent into my nostrils. It helped me to push Bobby out of my mind yet again.

Bret whispered, "Yes, Wonder Woman. Make a request. I will take it as a command."

I whispered back, "I am going home tomorrow. Tonight, I'm going to let the dirty little girl that lives inside me run loose. You can fuck me any way that you want. I want you to fuck my face to completion. I need the taste of your cock and I want your cum in my mouth. While you recover, you can suck my clit and drink my juices. Help me cum that way and then pound my sloppy cunt with this beautiful cock that I am holding. Fuck me into oblivion as you did in the pool. I will cum over and over for you. Make me sore. I want to take that soreness home with me. It will burn the memory of our time together into my mind." I hesitated and said, "Then you can stuff your dick up my ass. I will try to take it all. I want to make it last a long time and you should fuck me hard enough to make me sore there too. Hurt me if you want, but you must remember not to harm me or mark me. Find a way to help me cum while you are inside me." I paused again and said, "I will probably need a spanking for being such a naughty girl. But then, after we shower I will want you to hold me and pretend that you love me while we sleep."

After a moment, he said, "I will really enjoy that last part. I won't have to pretend much." He smiled for me and then continued, "I thought I was being too rough with you earlier. I wasn't being rough enough. Was I?"

I replied, "You have been the perfect lover. I have enjoyed every moment we have been together. Now, I want us to be completely at ease with each other. You can ask anything of me. I will give it to you." A moment later, I continued, "Girls like to be nasty. You and I can be as nasty as we want with each other tonight because we will never see each other again. I want you to talk about me with your friends for the rest of your life, and I want to remember you in my dreams forever." Then I asked, "What more license do you need? What further instruction?"

He whispered, "I can handle it, Sweet Girl. I will see that you go home happy."

He rolled on top of me and kissed me. I allowed my body to relax and mold itself to him. He dry fucked me and fondled one of my breasts while we kissed. My arousal was almost unbearable. My first baby orgasm wiggled through me. I thought about keeping count, but I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up.

At length, I whispered, "I want to be on top."

Bret rolled us over. He knew what I wanted. I buried my face in the pubic hair at the base of his hard cock and breathed deeply. His scent was becoming familiar to me by now, but it never had less of an effect on me. I bubbled with desire for this man. I sucked the head of his sumptuous cock into my mouth and sucked hard. I swirled my tongue around it. My mouth watered and I made him wet with my saliva. I shivered with a string of baby orgasms. I had no physical stimulation, but I was on the verge cumming all over myself.

Bret's cock twitched. That did it for me. I thought I couldn't live without having him inside me. I rose up and straddled his body. I guided him to my entrance and my pussy literally sucked him inside. I sat and drove myself down his shaft. I adjusted my angle of attack so that my clit was in contact all the way down. I crushed that swollen button of flesh against his pubic bone and squeezed him with my Kegels. I hurt myself. I didn't care. I gave myself to my orgasm.

Bret lay quietly on his back and allowed me to take my unexpected pleasure. Nothing existed in my world except Bret's sweet cock and my climax. My hips rolled and pitched as I helped him move in and out of me. I was at the peak of clitoral orgasm when an even more powerful one erupted inside me. It was deep and vaginal. That had happened to me before, maybe twice in my whole life. I screamed.

Bret realized that I could no longer control myself. He rolled me over and fucked me with great vigor. He emitted animal-like grunts as he pounded my poor suffering cunt with long powerful strokes. He lost control too. I felt his body go stiff. His cock throbbed inside me. I could feel the strength of his spasm with each ejaculation. My orgasm went on seemingly forever. Then it was over. I collapsed and Bret collapsed on top of me.

The weight of his massive body felt so good on top of me. His cock had lost some but not all of its rigidity. He wasn't moving, but I still felt full and my arousal had not ebbed completely. I was glowing inside again. I allowed myself to relax, both mind and body.