Belinda's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking. "Bobby and I had tried anal sex many years ago. The first time he tore me open and I bled. It was painful and I didn't like it. We didn't know how to do it. Sometime after, we read the instructions on the web. That time it was a pleasurable experience for me. In fact, I liked it more than Bobby did. We did it several more times until the novelty wore off. After that, it just wasn't important anymore." I didn't know what to say to Bret. I didn't say anything.

After a minute or so he said, "I know how to help you enjoy it, Lynda."

I rolled over in his arms and kissed his hairy chin. I buried my face in his chest and said, "I'll be here and I have already said that you can have me any way you want me." I could feel the excitement in him rise to another level. I thought, "Girl, you might have just bitten off more than you want to chew."

I was tired and used up. I needed sleep and I knew that he did too. He had to work the next day and I had watched as he had set his wrist alarm for seven AM. I wanted to clean myself, but I decided to wait until he was asleep. I snuggled close to him and enjoyed being held in his powerful arms. I felt like I belonged there.

Ten minutes later, I was sure that Bret was asleep. I slipped out of his embrace and went into the bathroom. I relieved myself, douched, and brushed my teeth before getting into the shower. He came into the bathroom. He took a leak, brushed his teeth, and then shaved and trimmed his beard. I could have finished my quick rinse, but I waited for him.

He joined me and I had to caution him not to get my hair wet. We washed each other and played in the water for a few minutes. My hair got wet. We were just enjoying being with each other. I felt no awkwardness being naked with him. It was as if we had been lovers for years instead of just a few hours. I felt no guilt either. That surprised me.

We dried each other and then he dried my hair for me. In another few minutes, we were cuddling together under our warm comforter. I said, "I thought you were asleep before."

He replied, "No, I was just lying here enjoying holding you." He said, I don't know why the gods put us together, but I'm glad they did."

I said, "Me too."

After a moment, he said, "It is sleepy time now. You have worn my ass out, Wonder Woman, and I do have an early day tomorrow."

I asked, "When will you be back?"

He answered, "The last thing I have on my schedule is a late lunch with one of my company's local agents. I should be finished by two-thirty and I'll be here by three." He said, "Let's have dinner early. Will five-thirty or six be okay?"

I said, "I will be ready to leave by five."

I fell asleep before he did. I woke up in the night. Bret was holding me. He possessed me. He was holding me as if I belonged to him. Again, I had the feeling that I belonged in his bed with him. Bobby was in Wyoming. I felt no guilt. I thought, "How can that be?" A moment later, I snuggled up closer to Bret and easily drifted back into sleep.

XXXXX

Morning came. My eyes fluttered open and then I had to squint. There was too much light in the room. I pulled the covers over my head to hide from it. Bret's scent was there. It caused my Kegel muscles to contract. That was a painful experience. My pussy was so sore. The pain was deep inside me. I thought, "Wow. Bobby has made me sore, but nothing like this." I giggled inside. I knew that I hadn't been injured, I was just sore. I thought, "This is what I came here for."

I realized that Bret wasn't holding me. His place was empty. I listened for the sounds he would make in the bathroom. There weren't any. I pulled the covers down enough to squint through one eye, and I peeked at the clock. It said, ten minutes before nine. Bret was at work. I thought, "My gentle giant has let me sleep. He knew I needed some recovery time. He had fucked little girls like me down like this before." I giggled again.

I lay back and relaxed. I spent the next few moments thinking about Bret's body. He was so big and he has all those big hard muscles. I remembered his pretty face and those grey eyes that seemed to flash and sparkle in the sunshine. The last thing was the oversized and uncut cock. It got hard like rock. It was alive with movement and so penetrating. I had to laugh inside when that word came to mind. It was a pun. Then I thought, "He wants to penetrate my ass with that thing." I remembered telling him he could have me any way he wanted."

He had also given me the option of going home today, as was my original plan. I thought, "Maybe that would be the wise thing to do. All I would have to do would be pay my tab, take a taxi to the airport, get in my car and drive home." I thought about what he had said.

He said, "He wanted to have me anally because if he didn't he would spend the rest of his life wishing he had."

My next thought was, "Now that I have had the offer, I feel the same way." I decided right then that I was going to stay one more night. I would go home tomorrow.

I ordered a bacon and egg breakfast from room service. They told me that it would be delivered in twenty minutes. I spent that time doing my morning routine and getting dressed casually. I stepped out on the balcony to check the weather. It was nicer than I had expected. The weatherman had said that there was a cold front coming, but it definitely wasn't here yet.

There was a light rap on the door. It was Johnny, the bellhop. He had my breakfast. I signed the bill and gave him a generous tip.

He said, "Thank you, Ma'am," and then he asked, "Shall I charge this to you or to this room?"

I thought, "Aw shit. I fucked up. I should have had breakfast in my room." I said, "Charge it to my room, please, and thanks for bringing it up, Johnny." I thought it would be better just to let it go rather than explain anything. He seemed pleased that I remembered his name. His young face lit up.

After breakfast, I went back to my room. I chose to wear my new black dress for my date. I tried it on over the new black bra and panty set, and then I tried it on with no undergarments. I looked good both ways, in my humble opinion. I decided not to wear the bra and panties. The material the dress was made from was silky smooth and very thin. I would feel naked in Bret's arms when we danced.

I was proud that I could still get away with this. My tits had a little more sag than they did when I was younger but not much. I knew that I couldn't do this if they were any bigger. I thought, "More than a mouth full is a waste anyway." I laughed to myself and jostled them in my hands. I noticed my nipples were sore too. My pussy was very sore and seemed to be getting worse.

I had washed all my new things before I left home, but I ironed the dress and hung it up. The jewelry that I had brought from home was elegant and real, but it was not ostentatious. In fact, it was almost muted. I wanted Bret to be impressed.

At length, everything was ready and properly laid out. I still had almost three hours before Bret would be here. I walked out on the balcony and looked down at the pool. There were a few people there. Two of the three kids from yesterday were back in the little pool and there were two couples sitting in lounge chairs. No one was actually in the water. I decided to go down and soak up some sunlight.

I had a book to read and my pool bag was still packed from the day before. I put my one-piece on and went down. I sat in the same chair that I had occupied the day before. The temperature was nice but just a bit cool. The sun was just past its zenith so I rubbed some sunscreen on all of my skin that I could reach. I sat so that my back was not in direct sunlight.

The book was a romance novel. It was all about sex but without the dirty words. I read the first chapter and was a few pages into the second. I heard my name spoken. I looked up to see Jenny walking up to me.

She said, "If I bring you a drink on the house, will you let me share my break time with you?"

I replied, "I surely would, but you will have to rub some lotion on my back." I said, "Lemonade for me."

She turned and left saying that she would be right back. She returned with a tray holding a pitcher and two classes. She poured for us and then smoothed a bit of the sunscreen onto my back. She said that she just needed some girl talk. She is the only woman working the front desk and lobby so she spends her days with men only. Of course, I knew that she saw Bret and me together in the pool and I was sure that she knew that I had breakfast in Bret's room after he left for work this morning.

We talked. She was skirting around the subject that she wanted to talk about which was Bret, of course. I had already developed a liking for her, so I decided to let her off the hook. I said, "You want to ask me about Mr. Watson. Don't you?"

She giggled and said, "Yeah, but I was afraid."

I replied, "Well If we are going to be girlfriends we can share a few secrets." I asked, "What would you like to know?"

She said, "I have figured out that he is your husband. Why didn't you just check in to his room when you arrived?"

I laughed and said, "Jenny, I never laid eyes on that beautiful man until yesterday afternoon. Why would you think he is my husband?"

She registered genuine surprise on her face and said, "Oh... Maybe it would be best if we talked about other things."

I laughed with her and said, "No, answer my question." Then I said, "I am leaving for home either tomorrow or the next day, and we aren't likely to ever meet again. We can talk about anything."

She looked at me and tilted her head. She said, "Yeah, we can." She hesitated and then said, "Okay. Johnny told me that he delivered breakfast to you in Mr. Watson's room hours after he had left for work." Then she said. "Greg Williams was one of the boys swimming in the pool yesterday. He told me that he had invited you to swim with him and your husband got very angry with him. He was talking about Mr. Watson." She hesitated and continued, "I was in the pool when you and Mr. Watson swam together. The two of you seemed very close."

I laughed again and asked, "How close did we seem to be, Jenny?"

She blushed and hesitated. Then she replied, "You are teasing me."

I smiled and said, "No, Sweetheart. We are two new friends and we are about to share some secrets. Who was that cute young man that you were playing with in the pool? The two of you seemed very close."

She blushed even brighter than before. After a moment, she giggled and said, "That was Carl. He is my boyfriend."

I said, "You have sex with him in the pool sometimes. Don't you?" She appeared to go into shock and remained quiet. I continued, "That's our first secret." Then I said, "Bret wanted to have sex with me in the pool. I wanted it to happen, so it did." I whispered, "That's our second shared secret."

Jenny smiled at me and relaxed. She giggled and whispered back to me. "I was surprised that you could walk when you got out of the water." She went on, "He is so big and powerful. I would be afraid to have sex with him."

I said, "Oh, you and Carl watched us, then?"

She nodded her head and whispered, "We couldn't help it. I did feel a little guilty, because I knew you didn't know we were still there." Then she looked into my eyes and whispered, "I've never been fucked like that." She giggled and said, "I hope that Carl was paying attention and learned something."

I said, "Bret is a gentle giant. He has the skills of a mature man and the stamina of a man in his prime. He knows his strength and would never hurt a lover." Then I giggled and whispered, "I am a little bit sore. He is bigger than what I am used to."

She smiled and laughed, but then she became quiet. She sipped her lemonade and then asked, "May I broach a subject that might be sensitive and too personal?"

I said, "Sure. What could be more personal than what we have already talked about?"

Without hesitating, she said, "If those rings are real, you must have a husband somewhere."

There was nothing accusatory in her voice. She was just looking for more information. She was treating me as if I were a teacher or her mentor. I could see that she was regarding me as someone who had more knowledge of life than she did. Her young mind was seeking enlightenment. I thought for a moment and decided to mislead her the same way I had Bret.

I answered, "Technically, I guess I do." I continued, "We are still married, but we are not together. The last time I talked with him he was in Wyoming." Then I spoke some truth to her, "I hope you can understand. There hasn't been any romance in my life for a very long time. When Bret smiled at me and invited me to go for a swim, I just melted inside. One thing led to another. I wouldn't have had the strength to say no to him even if I had wanted to. I didn't want to." Jenny remained quiet. I said, "This was the perfect situation. We can share our romantic interlude and then each of us will go our own way." I said, "I think the gods gave us this time together. Can you understand?"

After a moment, Jenny replied, "Yes, I think I can." Then she asked, "Is Mr. Watson married too?"

I answered, "He told me that he used to be, but he wouldn't talk any more about it."

Jenny said, "I have to go back to work." She said, "Maybe we can talk again if you decide to stay until Thursday."

I had already decided to leave on Wednesday, but I said, "I would like that."

XXXXX

I kicked back and closed my eyes. Bret immediately came to mind. I dreamed.

A few minutes before three, I heard a pop and looked up. Bret had clapped his hands together. He was looking down at me from his balcony. He motioned for me to come up to him. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach. I gathered my things, buttoned up my wrap, and headed for the elevator. When I reached Bret's room, the door was unlocked and I went in after he didn't answer my knock. He was in the shower. I joined him there.

My body was tingling in anticipation. I knew I was about to be fucked, but I didn't know how.

Bret held me and kissed me. He was being careful to keep my hair dry this time. He said, "I've been thinking about you all day. I wasn't sure you would still be here."

I replied, "I've been thinking about you all day and I wouldn't be anywhere else. I can't wait to see what happens next." I whispered in his ear, "Could I interest you in a quickie before dinner?"

I had awakened the caveman. That was okay with me. I like the way he operates. When Bret is in the caveman mode, he just takes me and makes me like it. I was in the perfect mood for that.

We finished our rinse in just a minute and Bret turned the water off. He took me out and dried me. I returned the favor. I wound up on my knees in front of him as I dried his legs. His cock stood out proudly in the air. I wanted it. I took it in both hands and rubbed it in my face. I licked his balls first to get the taste of him in my mouth. I inhaled deeply and acquired enough of his scent to excite me. The familiar tingle increased in my belly as my Kegel muscles contracted. I licked his cock out to the extra sensitive underside of the tip. He held my head in his hands and began to fuck my mouth gently.

I sucked him and bathed him with my tongue. I allowed him deeper penetration with each stroke. Soon, he was in my throat and I allowed him to fuck me that way. I would have allowed him to go to completion, but he didn't.

He said, "I stopped and bought you a toy today." He produced a small case that looked as though it might contain jewelry. I opened it. It contained a set of three ornate and expensive-looking butt plugs. I giggled and slammed the box closed.

Bret asked, "Do you know how to use them?"

I looked into his eyes and answered in a whisper, "Yes. I will make myself ready."

He took the case from me and sat it back on the counter next to the sink. There was a plastic bottle of water-based lubricant there too. He scooped me up and took me to his bed. He laid me down and then pinned me to the bed with some of his body weight. I spread myself enough to let him settle between my legs. His cock felt warm and stiff. He dry fucked me while we shared our first sweet kiss.

I had been on the verge of orgasm since before we left the shower. I said, "I've been dreaming about this moment all day. I said, "I need to cum, Bret. I don't need foreplay. Fuck me. Please fuck me, right now."

I spread myself wider and used my hands to guide him to my hungry pussy's entrance. The bulbous head of his magnificent prick opened me and he slipped easily into my wet depths. He touched bottom and stopped.

I whispered, "I want all of it. Put all of it inside me." I felt him force the remainder of his length into me. He ground the base of his cock against my clit. I felt full and stretched to the limit, but there was less pain this time. My body was adapting to him. The shivers of my baby orgasms coursed through my body one after the other. A big one was just under the surface. I held back as long as I could and then I gave myself to him. I wrapped my legs around him and tried to match his thrust. Then as I reached my peak, my body froze, my back arched and all I could do was quiver in place. He possessed me. I couldn't help myself. I cried out in my ecstasy.

My Kegel muscles were in play and I knew that I was about to drag Bret over the edge. His first spasm triggered my second orgasm. I don't think the first one was completely over, but I found myself back at my peak. This time, Bret was with me. He fucked me hard enough to hurt me. My already sore pussy was taking another beating. It was so good. I whispered, "Harder Bret. Fuck me harder."

He was the caveman and he was using me for his own pleasure. I don't think he realized how much I was enjoying him. We rode this wave of lustful pleasure together. He kissed me. He sealed my mouth with his and pinched my nostrils closed with two fingers. He wasn't letting me breathe. Time slowed. Our mutual orgasm lasted forever. My body became starved for oxygen. I fought him for air, but he wouldn't let me breathe. It was another trick to enhance my orgasm. I knew I was going to faint and I thought I might die, but I didn't care. Bret's throbbing cock was the important thing in my life. He was slamming it into me without mercy. I came so hard that I became light-headed and then dizzy. I let my pussy squeeze and milk him. I tried very hard to make it good for him. My orgasm was unbelievable. Bret wouldn't let me breathe. I reached a sexual high more intense than any I could remember. I lost contact with reality. I had just experienced erotic asphyxiation for the first time.

Sometime later, I came back to my senses. I had run out of energy. I had collapsed under my lover. I could hear myself whimper between gasps for air. My heart pounded in my chest. Bret's wonderful cock was still inside me and still hard enough to make me feel it. He moved slowly in and out of me. I felt full but not stretched and he wasn't hurting me. Baby orgasms wrestled with each other in my tummy. My pussy had a mind of her own. She was sucking the last drops of cum out of him. The greedy little bitch wanted it all. He wanted her to have it.

Bret lost his erection over the next few minutes. He rolled off me and onto his back. I curled up close to him and wished that he would hold me and give me some time for recovery. I felt used up and weak.

I thought, "It's almost four o'clock and I promised him that I would be ready to go out by five." I laughed inside and thought, "I'll be lucky if I can get out of this bed by five."

We lay there together for another few minutes while we caught our breath and let our bodies cool. Bret finally pulled the covers over us and spooned with me. He held me close and kissed me behind my ear. He asked, "Are you okay?"