Belinda's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Conclusion.
14.8k words
3.69
16.5k
28
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
688 Followers

Belinda's Story - Chapter 5

By: LewdLuke

Morning seemed to come abruptly in less than a heartbeat. I was far from being ready to be awake when the alarm went off. Bret stirred and silenced it. He yawned and stretched a bit before he realized that I was in bed with him. He gave me some attention. He let one of his hands roam over my body. He caressed one of my breasts for a few seconds and then moved on to slide his hand down my rib cage and then over my hip and thigh.

I feigned sleep. I moaned and snuggled closer to him.

Bret held me for another few minutes and then retrieved his cell phone from the bedside table. He made a call. He said, "Good morning, Cory, Bret here." He continued, "I have some personal responsibilities that have popped up. I need you to cover for me and handle my appointments before noon. There are only two. Barbra can give you a quick briefing and whatever you decide will be okay." After he listened to a response he said, "Thanks, Buddy. I'll buy your lunch when I get there." He hung up and a moment later, he slipped out of bed.

I peeked with one eye and watched him walk naked to the bathroom. I thought, "He is such a beautiful man. I hope his, "personal responsibility," is to spend some more time in this bed with me before I leave for home." I wet a finger in my mouth and diddled my clit gently until it became hard and began to tingle. I let that same finger slide around to check my rear. It had closed up nicely. I was afraid that it might remain loose and open like it was the night before. I laughed at myself.

Bret came out of the bathroom and I slid out of bed. As we passed, I said, "My turn." I turned to look at him as he walked away behind me. He had turned to watch me. We laughed at each other. I strutted for him just a bit.

I tinkled and brushed my teeth. I washed my face and the outside of my girly parts with a cloth made wet with warm water. I didn't disturb the natural juices inside me. Again, I was in hopes that I would need them shortly. I checked my look and took time to brush my hair twelve or fifteen strokes. I went back to my giant.

He pulled back the covers for me and then pulled them back over us after I crawled in with him. He helped me find a comfortable position and then held me and snuggled with me. I thought, "Here I am. All cuddled up close to Superman in a nice warm spot once again. Bret's welcome back into bed excited me." Then I thought, "I could get used to this."

In another moment, I remembered that Bobby used to treat me this way. The last time that I woke up with him, I had asked him to hold me for a minute or two. He said that he didn't have time. This memory had become a reoccurring one. It hurt. Tears welled up in my eyes.

Bret said, "I called one of my colleagues and asked him to cover for me this morning. I couldn't stand the idea of just going to work knowing that you are going home today. Is there any way I can talk you into staying one more night?"

I replied, "I have to go home, Bret. I've already stayed a day longer than I had planned." I found his cock with my hand and played at moving his foreskin up and down over the head. I said, "I am glad that you found a way to give us a few extra hours this morning, though."

He was already cupping my left titty in the palm of his big right hand. He whispered, "If that's all I can have, I want every second of it." He squeezed my boob gently.

I purred and squirmed against him. I rolled in his arms to face him. I found his lips with mine and we shared our first kiss of the morning. We made it soft and sweet. We made it last a long time. I felt the tingle of my arousal begin to grow in my tummy. I wanted to spend a lot of time nurturing it and helping it mature before I took him inside me. I wanted to anticipate that first penetration and the feeling of fullness that he gives me.

I continued to hold and manipulate his cock as I slid down his body and under the covers. His man scent was strong there. I buried my face in the hard muscles of his massive chest and breathed deeply through my nostrils. His smell excited me as it had before. I had to taste him. I licked and sucked one of his nipples. His cock twitched in my hand and my Kegel muscles contracted. My pussy clamped shut on nothing, as it does. I churned inside with my need for him. I spent another minute loving his chest. I split my attention between one nipple and then the other. I moved on.

I crawled over his leg and planted my knees between his. I rose up and took his sweet prick in both hands. I kissed and licked the head before I slid my wet tongue down its shaft. The taste and the scent of him were overpowering. I pressed my face into the thick pubic hair that I found at the base of that shaft. I kissed his balls in turn and then breathed deeply as I licked them.

At length, I rose up and watched as I slid the loose skin up and down his shaft. I let the foreskin cover and then reveal the giant swollen head. That mesmerized me. Bret was very hard. I took him into my mouth and sucked. I swirled my tongue around and over him. He tasted so good. I drew a moan from him. My pussy flexed again.

Bret pushed the covers down and over my shoulders far enough that he could see the action. I looked up and our eyes met and locked. I continued to suck him. He smiled and held my face between his hands. He began to fuck my mouth gently. I allowed him to penetrate to the top of my throat, but no farther. I intended to have his cum in my mouth, not down my throat. I wanted to taste it and feel its texture this one last time.

I continued to look into his eyes. I wanted to see his face as he had his orgasm. I think he understood. He made me work for my reward. He fucked me slowly and lasted for a long time before his body told me he was about to climax. My jaws were tired and I had to rest for a few seconds at least. I stopped sucking him and let him do the work for those few seconds. That triggered him. His cock began to swell. He got even stiffer. His body language triggered me. I renewed and redoubled my efforts.

I was watching his face. It changed and became a mask that reflected his ecstasy. His first jet of cum coated my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I sucked very hard and massaged his shaft with both hands. Once again, it was evident to me how much bigger he was than Bobby. Again, I had to push Bobby out of my mind.

Bret fucked my face just as he fucked my pussy. He would pause inside me for each spasm. There were several. I retained all of his ejaculate in my mouth. There wasn't much in the way of volume. He had emptied himself just a few hours earlier. There was enough to satisfy my need. The silky texture and the man taste excited me. I was on the verge of orgasm and could have easily let it happen, but I decided to save it.

He released his hold on my face and quit fucking me. I swallowed and then I had to swallow again. I spent the next moments catching my breath. Bret lay still and breathed deeply. His cock was going flaccid in my hands. I licked a residual drop or two of his cum off it and then released him. I crawled up his belly and lay on his chest while we recovered. I had done most of the work this time. I was proud of myself.

I thought that Bret might have fallen asleep, but he was just resting. Finally, he whispered, "Damn, Wonder Woman." He rolled us over and rested on top of me. I knew he wouldn't mind the taste of his own cum in my mouth. We had been here before. I didn't try to kiss him. He kissed me. It was a deep and soulful kiss.

He whispered, "Your turn, Lynda. I'm going to eat you until you beg me to stop."

I whispered back to him, "That will be as soon as you get your erection back, Stud Muffin. I want as much of your super cock as I can take in my sore pussy between now and the time we have to get up. I want to be sore for a week after I get home."

He chuckled and replied, "You are such a demanding girl, but I will do my damnedest to make that happen for you."

He turned his attention to my titties. He was already fondling and kneading one in his big right hand. He kissed, licked, and finally sucked the nipple into his mouth. I caught a quick breath, my Kegels contracted suddenly, and my butterflies came to life all in the same instant. More than just a few drops of pussy juice squirted out of me. My body is wired directly. If any of my secondary sex organs are stimulated my pussy gets the message.

Bret was aware of my response to his manipulation of my boobs. He slipped a finger inside me and used the copious amount of juices he found to lubricate my clit. He then brought his wet finger up and let me watch as he sucked my juices off it. He touched and massaged my clit while he lovingly assaulted my other breast. My baby orgasms started immediately. A big one was just under the surface and rising. I tried to hold it in check.

Bret sucked my clit into his mouth and I exploded. I held his head in my hands and forced my pussy hard into his face. I could feel him chuckle as he sucked me and slipped a finger inside to torment my G-spot. I had such a sweet orgasm. He helped me and made me understand how much he was enjoying himself. I felt his cock begin to swell. That was a big thing to me and it was happening far sooner than I thought it would. I wanted to have his big thing shoved up my hungry cunt. He wasn't quite ready, but I had a second orgasm anyway. With this one, I remained at my peak for at least half a minute.

I was so excited. I held him in place and fucked his face with enthusiasm. He was literally laughing under his breath at me, but at the same time, he was doing everything he could to help me enjoy myself. We were both enjoying each other. I came so hard. Juicy girl that I am, I was gushing pussy juice all over his face. I didn't think he would mind. He made comical laughing and slurping noises throughout the whole event. He was trying to make me laugh. I did laugh a little, but I also held him in place and used him for my pleasure.

I came down slowly and our antics degenerated into something softer and easier. In the end, I was lying comfortably on my back and he was licking me gently. I was still holding him and rubbing my hairless pussy in his face, but the need and urgency I had felt earlier were gone. I was still being blessed with baby orgasms one after the other. My pelvis would jerk, I would make an involuntary chirping noise as I gasped for breath and a shiver would run through me with each one. It was as if my pussy had hiccups. I was laughing under my breath by this time. I had never experienced anything like that before. It was so good.

After I calmed down a bit, Bret rose and planted a knee on either side of me. He laid his now hard cock between my tits and fucked me there slowly. He was showing me that he had recovered his erection. I was amazed at how quickly he could do that. It couldn't have been twenty minutes since his orgasm.

I said, "Bret, don't tease me."

He laughed and replied, "I'm no tease, Little Girl. You are about to get all of this that you can stand." I didn't take that as an idle threat. I had a fair idea of his capabilities.

He rolled me over on my belly and sat on his haunches between my legs. He placed my knees up and beside me and rotated me upon them. He had maneuvered me that way before. He rose to his knees, held me in place, and laid his cock on top of me for a few seconds while he positioned us to his liking. I thought he was going to butt fuck me as he did the night before. Without lubrication, it would not have been as pleasurable for me. I decided not to object. If that was what he wanted, I would give it to him.

He slid that beautiful cock slowly and deliberately into my sloppy wet pussy. I let my head and shoulders flop down onto the bed and thankfully prepared myself for a soft sweet doggy fuck.

When his penetration was complete, he asked, "How much of this do you want, Wonder Woman?"

I replied simply and quietly, "All of it, Superman." He pulled out most of the way and then slammed it back into my depths. It hurt. He was going to make me sore, as I had asked. I wanted him to hurt me. I told him so. He tried very hard to hurt me more.

This was violent. He banged my head into the headboard once, but then he dragged me back down in the bed so it wouldn't happen again. He fucked me unmercifully. It was more like a big jackass on a mare in heat than the sweet doggy fuck I was expecting. I spoke loudly, "Harder, Bret. Fuck me harder." He did.

I had no fear and no sense of arousal. I was just being fucked. There was no emotion involved. I was just being fucked. It did hurt, but not unbearably. I was enjoying it. He continued for several minutes and that seemed like a very long time. I wondered where he found the energy to fuck me like this for so long. I never had a baby orgasm. My mind was on other things. I became very tired. It took all my strength and energy just to remain upright under his onslaught.

I came to a point where my strength was gone. My knees slid out from under me and I collapsed flat on my belly. Bret went down with me and continued to fuck me. In this position, he couldn't thrust into me as powerfully as he had before. He pulled out of me and used his great strength to flip me over onto my back. He hooked his elbows under my knees, lifted my legs, and spread me open. He slammed his cock back inside and began to fuck me as hard as he had before. My orgasm was sudden and as violent as the fucking I was receiving. Every muscle in my body went stiff. I shook like a wet dog. Bret muffled my screams with a kiss while he continued to pound me into the mattress. I slipped off into oblivion at the height of it.

I came back to my senses. I was still out of breath and my heart was racing. Bret was on top of me and he was breathing hard too. I was supporting a lot, if not most, of his weight. He was sliding his fabulous cock in and out of me ever so gently. He was still big and very hard. He had fucked me blissfully completely down without cumming himself. I had to wonder what was going to happen next.

We calmed down together in the next few minutes. I lay there under my lover. I was pinned in place by his weight. I was completely at ease and relaxed. There was a glow inside me like a single birthday candle on a cupcake. Bret continued to fuck me slowly. I think he must have been maintaining his erection that way. He had lost none of it. I felt so full. I found the energy to flex my Kegels and squeeze him on his next deep penetration.

He chuckled in my ear. He whispered, "Oh, you are back then." He continued to fuck me. I really didn't think I needed any more sex, but I wasn't about to tell him that. I was going to be there when he gave up to exhaustion. I thought, "If I can help him cum once more, he will be finished." That was only an educated guess, but it was based on experience.

I found myself enjoying his thrusts more and more as we went along. I began to squeeze and hold him more often. He kissed me again and continued to fuck me. Fifteen minutes went by. I had a baby orgasm. Bret felt it rattle through me. He put a bit more energy into his effort. A minute later, I had a better one. I felt a fresh new energy in my body. I wrapped my legs around him and locked my ankles together in the small of his back. I began to return his thrust. My next baby orgasm was much stronger.

I whispered, "One more, Superman. Help me have one more and share it with me."

It happened quickly and easily. His thrust became more serious but nothing like what went on earlier. I felt him throbbing inside me and my orgasm was soft and gentle. It was the perfect match to his. This one had some emotion in it. I decided that I could afford to love this man even if only a little bit and for a short time. I initiated our kiss this time while we shared what I thought would be our last orgasm together. When it was over, we were both finished. He wanted to hold me. I needed him to hold me.

We passed the next half an hour nestled together in our afterglow. Finally, he whispered, "Stay with me one more night."

I kissed his cheek and said, "I can't." Then I added, "I wish I could."

He said, "You aren't going to tell me why you can't stay, are you?"

I replied, "I don't want to, Bret. What we should do is get cleaned up and prepared for the rest of the day. You promised your buddy that you would meet him in two hours."

He said, "Okay. I'm not going to ruin this experience by arguing with you and I'm not going to try to talk you into doing something you don't want to do." He paused and said, "Let's run through the shower and get dressed. I'll take you downstairs and we can have a quick breakfast."

I answered, "You promised to buy your friend's lunch for covering for you."

He said, "I am hungry now and I know that you are too. I'll take him to lunch and just have a cup of coffee and a piece of pie or something."

"Okay," I said. "Let me go and come wash my back when you hear the shower." I tried to move away from him.

He held me in place and said, "On the other hand, I could tie you to the bed, hang a, "Do not disturb," sign on the door and you would still be here when I got back from work."

I asked, "Are you going to do that?"

He replied, "No, but I would like to. It would be a satisfactory solution to my dilemma."

I kissed him again and he let me go.

After our shower, Bret dressed for work and I dressed as If I were going to take an airplane ride later. We made a walk through Bret's room and I gathered everything that was mine from there. I also made sure that both rooms had two robes and the proper number of towels. I wanted everything to be correct when the rooms were inventoried. We went downstairs to the dining room.

We sat at a small table for two. It was out of the way and near a window that looked out over a small park where some small children were playing. There were very few other people in the room. It was a weekday. We were too late to be part of the breakfast crowd and too early for lunch. We both ordered breakfast steak and eggs.

We chatted comfortably with each other about trivial things until Bret asked to be serious for a moment.

He asked, "Would you like to do this again sometime?"

I looked at his beautiful grey eyes and a sadness of sorts washed over me. I answered, "I would love to, Bret. You have been so good to me and you are a wonderful playmate, but I can't meet with you again."

Of course, his query was, "Why not?"

I took a moment to look into his beautiful face and think about how to answer him. I said, "You deserve the truth. Do you want to hear it?"

He smiled and nodded. He said, "If I know the truth, maybe I can fix the problem. I haven't quite given up yet."

I said, "The problem is of my making and I promise that you can't fix it." I paused long enough to take a sip of coffee. I said, "The truth is, I am cheating on my husband. In my mind, he is the most wonderful man on earth and I have never done anything like this before. I came here with the express purpose of giving myself to another man for one night. I was very lucky to find you and I enjoyed being with you to the point of stretching my stay to two nights." I paused and then continued, "Now it is time for me to go home and I am feeling very guilty." I looked down into my cup and became quiet.

Bret said, "You told me that your husband was in Wyoming and you were separated."

I replied, "Technically that is all true." I looked up and said, "We are having a rough time in our relationship and he is in Wyoming." Then I said, "We haven't been separated very long and it's not a legal thing. He will be home in a few days and I have decided to fix our marriage if I can."

Bret didn't reply. He sat quietly across from me.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
688 Followers