Belinda's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I think my deteriorating relationship helped to precipitate this little escapade, but It shouldn't have. Please believe that I enjoyed our time together, but my husband must never learn of it. He would not forgive me. He would be so hurt that he wouldn't be able to." Then I added, "You are a secret that I will have to keep for the rest of my life. If we continued, we would get caught."

We were both quiet for a moment. Then he said, "Okay, I understand. Your secret is safe with me. I am not a stalker. After you go home, you will never hear from me again." Then he said, "Our little escapade, as you called it, was a beautiful thing in my mind. I won't do anything to foul the memory."

We both remained quiet for another minute. Bret asked, "Can we talk of something lighter, then."

I smiled thinking that he had given up.

He said, "Think, sex acts."

I laughed and said, "Okay."

He asked, "What would you like to do the most? Make it something that you have never done before." He added, "Be truthful now. Remember we are never going to see each other again."

I thought for a moment and then told him the truth. I said, "I would like to do a threesome with two beautiful men."

He replied, "Really? What would you like to do during this threesome?"

I laughed and asked, "Do you want me to be specific?"

He chuckled and answered, "Hell yes, and as nasty as you need to be. In fact, he said, "let that dirty little girl inside you answer the question"

I thought, "He is trying to help me have fun in our last few minutes together." I decided to be explicit and tell him the truth at the same time. I intended to shock him. I said, "I want to be sandwiched between them. I would like to be taken vaginally and anally at the same time." He had a bewildered look come over his face. It appeared that he didn't understand. I continued in a whisper, "You know, two cocks at once."

He sat back in his chair and just looked at me. After a time he asked, "Would your husband allow you to have that experience?"

I said, "Oh, I wish he would. I would take you home with me. It would be perfect if you and he were the two men." Then I said, "The answer to your question is not no, but hell no. He would never share me. I brought it up once and he made that very clear."

Bret leaned forward, still staring at me. He put his elbows on the table and rested his chin in his hands for a moment. I could see the wheels turning in his head. Then he sat up and said, "You know, we could make that happen if you stayed over one more night."

I knew that I wasn't going to stay, but I wanted to hear his proposition. I said, "You haven't given up. Have you?"

He grinned like a naughty little boy. He said, "I'm not very good at giving up and I want you to be in my bed tonight."

I said, "You have my attention. Tell me what you have in mind."

He still had the grin on his face. He said, "I will ask my second in command to spend the night with us."

I said, "Are you talking about the man who is covering for you right now?" Bret nodded. I said, "Tell me about him."

Bret went into his pitch. He said, "His name is Cory Daniels. He is younger than I am. He is probably close to your age. He is an inch or two shorter than me and a little lighter." Bret took a breath and then continued, "He is in very good shape. He and I work out together and we play pick-up basketball on the same team. He is my friend and he would very much like to meet you." He paused and asked, "What do you think?"

I let him stew for a moment. I said, "I don't think so." I saw disappointment cross his face. I said, "It's your fault." I laughed and said, "You fucked me so well last night and this morning. I am so sore that I couldn't possibly hold up to an encounter like that." I leaned toward him and whispered, "I'm going home." A moment later, I softly added, "I have to, Bret."

He took my hand and brought it to his lips. He kissed and then licked the palm. He made me tingle inside. He looked into my eyes for a moment and said, "Cory is a powerful black man and he is very much into pretty white girls."

I couldn't believe how my body reacted. I inhaled sharply. My butterflies fluttered and my Kegels contracted. A picture of the scene I had watched on video of the big black fucking the little white girl formed in my mind. She was screaming in ecstasy. I remembered thinking that she sounded like she was being run over by a truck. I remembered making myself cum while watching her. I wondered if I would like to be run over by that truck. I said, "Black boys do have a reputation." I asked, "Why do you think that I would want to give myself to a black man?"

He didn't hesitate. He said, "I think you may be the most sexually adventuresome woman I have ever met. That facet of your sexuality has been suppressed for a long time. The sex we have shared is, without doubt, the best I have ever had."

I thought he was probably lying, but it was a white lie. His words were exciting me.

He continued, "If I understand what you have told me correctly, you have never had sex with anyone except your husband before the day before yesterday."

He winked at me and said, "That boosts my ego, by the way. I was very lucky to be the one that you chose to step out of line with."

Then he continued, "Anyway, it follows that you have never had sex with a black man. I was betting that the adventurous side of you has wondered about what it would be like." Then he said, "Consider it. Cory and I can fulfill your double penetration fantasy and answer your interracial questions all at one time."

I held his hand, and said, "I have considered it and I know you picked up on my reaction when you told me Cory was black. Your thoughts are very close to the truth." I paused and said, "I'm going home to my husband. It's time for you to give up and it's time for you to go to work."

His shoulders visibly slumped and his face registered disappointment. He produced a pen from his jacket pocket and wrote on a paper napkin. He handed the paper to me. He said, "This is my cell phone number. Continue to think about my offer. I hope you change your mind and call me."

He looked at his watch and said, "My time is up. I do have to go."

I shouldn't have accepted his number, but I did. I slipped the napkin into my bag and let him watch me do it.

He smiled and said, "I hope that you will take that home with you. My home is in Houston. If ever you change your mind and want to see me again, you can reach me at that number. I will come to you wherever you are."

He laid two twenty-dollar bills on the table to cover our breakfast and a generous tip. He helped me from my seat and he escorted me back to my room. There he opened the door for me and gathered me into his arms. We shared a most wonderful kiss.

I whispered in his ear, "I have fallen in love with you, Superman. It will be very hard for me not to call you."

He didn't reply and he didn't go into my room. He turned and walked to the elevators. He did look back and smile before he stepped onto one of them.

I went into my room and closed the door. I didn't lock it. Some part of me wanted Bret to come back and tie me to the bed before he went to work. I sat on the corner of the bed to collect my thoughts and rest for a moment. I looked up into the full-length mirror across the way.

In the reflection, it appeared that Bobby was standing behind me. I spoke to him. I said, "Don't worry, my husband. I'm not going to fuck the black guy and you will never know about the other man that I just confessed my love to." I turned to look at him. Of course, he wasn't there. I snapped out of my trance.

I picked up the house phone and called the front desk.

Jenny answered, "Front desk, Jennifer here. How may I help you?"

I replied, "Good morning Jenny, Lynda Carter here." I said, "I'm checking out today. Please prepare my bill and I will need a taxi ride to the airport. I have to be there at two o'clock."

She said, "Oh Lynda, I was hoping to spend a few minutes with you today. I was thinking you would stay until tomorrow when Mr. Watson is leaving." She didn't let me get a word in edgewise. She said, "I saw the two of you in the dining room earlier." She continued, "Could you make time to have a glass of lemonade with me? My lunch break begins at noon. I will be in the dining room. We get to eat free. It's part of our deal."

I had to laugh at her exuberance. I replied, "I will find time, Sweetheart. I might be just a few minutes late. I haven't packed my things yet, but I'm on it right now and I don't have much.

I packed everything that was mine before I started the adventure into my old bag. I intended to keep those things. The only exception I made was for my new dresses. They were too pretty and they fit me so well that I couldn't just toss them. I put them in the old bag. I thought, "Bobby would never recognize them as new. I have so many dresses and he doesn't pay attention to how I dress anyway.

I looked at the beautiful case that contained my new butt plugs. I opened it and ran my forefinger over the smooth surface of the biggest one. I wanted to keep them. I knew I couldn't. I thought, "Follow the plan." I put them in the new bag.

I double-checked my jewelry. Those few things were the only things I had brought that had any real monetary value. I stashed them in the very bottom of my old bag.

Everything else was packed into my new bag. I made sure there was nothing there that could be traced to me. I intended to discard all of that at my first opportunity.

I took one last look around and made sure I had everything. I found a condom on the floor beside the bed. It was still in its unopened package. It was size extra-large. It was a different brand from those I had brought. I smiled inside. I guessed that Bret had intended to use it when he butt-fucked me and then decided not to. I thought about keeping it as a souvenir but decided that would be dangerous. If Bobby ever saw it, it would certainly draw his attention and raise questions. I put it in the new bag.

I pilfered two plastic trash bags from under the bag that lined the trash basket next to the writing desk. I would need them later. I made sure they had no markings on them and put them in the new bag.

I locked my room, took my bags with me, and met Jenny in the dining room. I was only a few minutes late. She was sitting at the same table that I had shared with Bret earlier. My lemonade was already on the table and Jenny had started eating her lunch.

She said, "I took this table because I wanted to be where you were with him." She said, "He is so handsome. I will be so glad when I am old enough to have a boyfriend like him."

I asked, "Why do you think you are not old enough to have him. You are an adult."

She said, "I am almost twenty, but I don't feel like an adult. I don't have the sophistication that you have. I could never be his girlfriend. I'm just a kid."

I said, "You wouldn't have to be his out in public girlfriend. You might just spend a night in his bed once and a while. I wouldn't have to be a relationship that controlled your life?" I continued, "Have you ever heard the term, "Friends with benefits," or, "Fuck buddies?"

She blushed and giggled. She said, "Oh Lynda, I could never do that. He is so powerful. He would hurt me."

I said, "I told you before. He knows his strength. He would never hurt you unless you asked him to." Then I volunteered some personal information. I said, "I really like it when he hurts me just a little bit. I had to beg him to do it the first time, but after he learned what I like, I didn't have to ask again."

Her eyes got big. She said, "You like to be hurt?"

I answered, "Oh hell yes, girl." I paused and said, "Think about it. You are lying there on your back. He is on top of you and between your wide-spread legs. He probably has one of your tits in his mouth and his oversized cock buried in your young pussy. He is pounding you a bit too hard and going deeper than he should." I said, Jenny, I can tell you. That is such sweet pain. I am so sore right now that I'm not sure I can walk out of here on my own. But then, I have learned to hide it pretty well."

She giggled again and said, "You are just teasing me."

I laughed this time. I said, "Nope. You and Carl watched him fuck me in the pool." I hesitated and said, "Don't I remember you saying that you hoped Carl learned something by watching us? Well, that's what he needs to learn." Then I laughed and said, "Try it. You will like it. You will cum so hard."

She sat quietly in thought and ate a few bites of her food. Then she looked up and asked, "What would Carl say. I couldn't sleep with Bret while I am dating Carl. Let's talk about something else." She had to shake herself physically to change her train of thought. I laughed.

I had been teasing her to a degree. I liked her. I wished that we could be friends and companions. I would have liked to help her through her trials with boys and then men. Maybe she could have helped me too. She might have been able to help me stay young a bit longer. We could have developed a real friendship.

We talked about other things. Her lunch period and our time together ended. We walked back to the front desk together. She carried one of my bags. She presented me with my bill. I paid in cash and thought, "I still haven't used my fake ID." I laughed inside and thought, "I do like these people."

I looked up and Ronny was standing there. He said, "Jennifer gave me a heads up that you were leaving today. I hope you enjoyed your stay and I hope that you see fit to come again." He bent close and whispered, "Cash will always be welcome here. Just use my name."

I thanked him for his hospitality and then asked about Lorie.

He said, "Thanks for asking. She is well and she said to say, hi."

Jenny broke in and said, "Ms. Carter's taxi is out front." She ran around the counter and gave me a hug.

Ronny picked up my bags and walked me out the front door. Johnny was there and I waved to him, but Ronny helped me into the car.

Fifteen minutes later, I was standing on the sidewalk in front of the terminal building at the airport. I looked across to the parking structure and got my bearings. I remembered where to enter so that my car would be in sight. I went into the terminal and found a bathroom so that I could be comfortable during my ride home. I bought myself a Coke from a vending machine and went back outside.

I sat on a bench and opened my bag. I retrieve my burner phone and Bret's phone number. I tapped in his number and pressed the green button.

Bret answered, "Bret Watson. How may I help?"

I replied, "Hello, Superman."

He replied, "Hello, Wonder Woman. I had decided that you weren't going to call."

I said, "Well, I am at the airport and I am about to leave for home." The background noises were definitely those of an airport. Two big jet engines were lifting a Boeing 737 off the runway that was only a couple hundred yards from where I sat. That's why I had come outside. I continued, "I wanted to thank you for the past two days that you made so wonderful for me." I said, "Extend my regrets to Cory. Tell him it just wasn't in the cards."

Bret said, "I haven't said anything to Cory. I didn't think that I had won you over."

I replied, "Good. It truly was a tempting offer, but I just couldn't make myself let it happen.

He said, "Oh, don't worry about it. I didn't really want it to happen either. After I thought about it, I realized that I am a little bit like your husband. I didn't want to share you either." He said, "At least you kept my number."

I said, "Yeah. I kept it so that I could call you to say goodbye. I will throw it away now."

He replied. "That's okay. You have dialed it at least once. I've gotten into your head. You will remember that number fifty years from now. You couldn't forget it if you tried. In fact,' he said, "It's better if you throw the paper away. That way your husband can't find it."

I said, "I love you."

He replied, "No you don't, but when you feel comfortable about it, call me. I know we could find a way to have a weekend together, somehow."

I said, "Bye." We ended our conversation. I tore Bret's napkin with his number on it up into many small pieces and dropped them into a waste can as I walked to the parking structure's entrance. I resolved to try to forget the number. I thought, "Stick to the plan, Girl."

I retrieved my Z4 without a problem. I paid the young woman in the booth, drove out of the parking garage, and did a time check. It was twelve minutes before two. I thought, "With no problems, I can easily be home before dark." I navigated back to the interstate freeway by reversing the way I came in. I found the north entry ramp, accelerated up to speed, and took a position in the right lane. Traffic was light. I set my cruise control and dialed in the constant position feature on my GPS. I watched the little car that represented me as it crawled slowly over the map.

My bottom and my pussy really were sore. I hadn't been kidding Jenny about that. Still, I loosened my seatbelt and achieved a reasonable amount of comfort in my seat. I put my brain into cruise mode. All I had to do was ride and guide.

I opened the Coke that I had purchased at the airport. I sipped it as my car ate up the highway. I wished that I could put the top down, but it was a mite too cool. I would have liked to feel the wind in my hair. I rolled my window down a bit anyway. I tuned in to my favorite classic rock station on my satellite radio. I turned the volume down to the point where the music could barely hang on over the wind and road noise that came with the open window.

My next objective was to ditch my new bag somewhere. I knew of a roadside rest stop a few miles ahead of me. I resolved to watch for it. It would be the perfect place. Less than a minute later, I passed a big blue sign that said, "Rest stop 14 miles." I knew there would be more signs as I got closer. I let my mind wander.

Guess what my mind wandered to first. The time I spent covering the distance to the rest stop went quickly. I became lost in my thoughts about being with Bobby when he came home. It was almost as if I had a conversation with him. I promised him that neither he nor anyone else would ever know of my sleazy little affair. I began to feel some serious guilt. I knew that would happen, but then I felt ashamed. I hadn't expected that. I thought, "You have to work these things out yourself, Girl. You can't seek help from anyone because you can't confide in anyone. You must stick to the plan."

I hoped that Bobby wouldn't ask too many questions. The more questions he asked the more lies I would have to tell. I wasn't good at lying and I knew it. It was especially hard for me to lie to Bobby. He could trip me up and he would if he became suspicious. Sometimes it was as though he could read my mind. I began to feel apprehension and fear of my first meeting with him. I thought, "You must calm yourself and choreograph that meeting. You must not give Bobby any reason to be suspicious."

A big blue sign said, "Rest stop 1 mile." The next one said, "Rest stop next exit." I tapped the brake to disengage the cruise control and let the car coast. I eased into the exit approach and hit the ramp at forty miles per hour.

I found myself in a small park that contained about ten pick-nick pavilions that were seemingly scattered haphazardly over an area of about half an acre. Each consisted of a table and a fixed in place charcoal grill under a roof held up by one column at its center. A central building contained public restrooms. It had a bulletin board out front that was behind glass. Park rules, maps, and such were probably posted there. The place was rather artsy looking. It was clean and well kept.