Belinda's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I parked the car by the curb about twenty yards from the restrooms. I was right next to a large trashcan. I looked around before I exited my car. There were only two other cars there. One appeared to be associated with a young family of a man and woman with three preteen children. They were involved in having a sandwich lunch from an ice chest. The other was unoccupied and I assumed the occupant was using the facilities. Presently a middle-aged man came out from the men's room and loitered for a few minutes at the bulletin board. His companion appeared from the women's room. They got in their car and drove away.

On the other side of the pick-nick area, was a truck park. Several over the road semi-trailer rigs occupied it. All of their diesel engines were running at a low idle. I assumed the drivers were napping in preparation for an all-night drive.

I opened the trunk of my car. I put my new bag and everything it contained in one of the trash bags that I had taken from my hotel room. I stuffed it in the trashcan at the curb. I then emptied my trash bag from the car on top of it. It had contained the refuse from the snacks I had eaten on the way out. I used the second trash bag from the hotel to replace the bag from my car.

I looked around again. It appeared that no one was paying any attention to me. I drove away. I had successfully rid myself of everything that would appear out of place to anyone at home except for my burner phone and my fake ID. I planned to keep the phone until I was closer to home in case I had an emergency of some sort. I was just going to keep my ID. I would put it in the pocket of my old Wonder Woman costume. It would look at home there and the dates were okay. I really liked the Bikini and I would have liked to keep it, but Bobby would recognize it as something new and he probably wouldn't approve of it anyway. It was a bit racy. I thought, "Stick to the plan, Girl."

I was back on the road and set up for cruise again. I was two and a half hours from home. I was right on the speed limit, I had plenty of fuel and the car was functioning perfectly. My mind began to wander again.

This time my children came to mind. I thought about Sarah. She was her father's daughter. Their bond was so strong. As far as she was concerned, all good things in life came from him. He was the one who held her and loved her from the time she was an infant. He bounced her on his knee when she was a toddler. At that time, they would curl up together in his chair and she would sleep for hours in his lap. She is in college now and she still curls up in his lap when she gets the chance. Sarah would hate and detest me if she found out that I had cheated on her father.

Then I thought about Robert Jr. My bond with him is strongest. I love both my children, but the truth is Robert is my favorite. He was my first-born and he is my only son. In turn, I know that he thought I was the perfect wife and mother. I thought, "If he found out that I was a cheat, he would never be able to trust another woman in his whole life."

I asked myself, "What have you done, Belinda?" You have risked your relationship with the people that you really love for nothing more than a two-day sexual binge based on nothing but lust.

I thought, "Lust." I remembered my reaction to Bret the first time I saw his handsome face. It had been a powerful adrenalin rush based on pure animal lust. I had absolutely no emotional connection with him, but the lust I felt was overpowering. Then I thought, "That lust, led to the best physical sex that I had ever experienced." That was a fact that I didn't want to admit, even to myself. I remembered that first encounter in the pool. I knotted up inside as I relived it. It was as though he had cast a magic spell over me. He pushed his cock inside me. I offered no resistance. I had an orgasm almost immediately and then he made me cum over and over again. I couldn't get enough of him. Within two days, I had wound up telling him that I loved him.

He seemed to be in the car with me. I looked into those flashing grey eyes and said, "It wasn't worth it, Bret."

He treated me to a most beautiful smile and replied, "Yes, it was. Don't forget my phone number."

I twisted the nob that turned the volume on the radio up. I made it loud enough to drown out my thoughts. Bret disappeared. I listened to the music and drove.

Two and a half hours later, I was almost home. I had left the freeway and was driving on a two-lane blacktop road that was the final stretch. I came to one of the larger tributaries to the Trinity River. There was only one other car in sight and it was half a mile in front of me. I lowered my window the rest of the way and tossed the burner phone over the bridge rail as I passed. Ten minutes after that, I parked the Z4 in the garage at home. The trip had been swift and without mishap.

I was sore and tired. I needed a break and I wanted to check my phone calls. I made myself a strong rum and Coke. I sat in the living room and used the coffee table. The house phone had six calls. One was my Thursday tennis partner, Lulu Simmons, confirming our match for the next day. I had forgotten that. It might have been a problem had I stayed over one more night with Bret. If nothing more, It would have drawn attention to my being out of place. One call was from the BMW dealership wanting me to take a survey about the quality of service during my last visit. The other four were all spam calls. I deleted them all. I decided to check my cell before I returned Lulu's call.

My cell phone had a voice mail from my big sister that was only about an hour old and nothing else of interest. There were several spam calls that I wouldn't have answered anyway. There were no calls from Bobby. That was the good thing.

I called Lulu and confirmed our date. I thought, "I'm too sore to be playing tennis. Lulu will kick my ass."

I called Jean, made up an excuse, and apologized for missing her call. She wanted me to take her to lunch at the club on Thursday. I explained that I had a tennis date at ten in the morning. We had the court reserved for two hours. I told her I could go to lunch after my shower. We agreed to meet in the bar at one o'clock.

I allowed myself to relax a bit. I took my shoes off and kicked back on the couch. I sipped my drink and thought about what I had done. I thought, "I am safely at home. No one in Parkersville knows who I am and I didn't leave any information that would help them find out. Bobby hadn't called so I won't have to explain missing his call. I had worried about that." Then I thought, "Now I have to worry about facing him. I mustn't give him any reason for suspicion."

I finished my drink and decided to treat myself to a long soak in the bathtub. I couldn't remember the last time I had done that. I filled the tub with water that was as hot as I could tolerate. I didn't use my bubble bath. Clear hot water was all I needed. I got naked and sat in the tub resting my back against the curved portion at the end. I slid down until the point of my chin touched the water. Only my head and my kneecaps were above the surface. It felt so good.

I wished that I had made myself a second drink and brought it with me. It was probably best that I hadn't. Too much booze would be a bad thing. I thought I might allow myself one more just before bedtime.

I let myself relax. Bret came to my mind. I thought, "I was so lucky to find him. He was the first man I looked at and he was perfect for my intended purpose. He was beautiful and a super specimen. Hell," I thought, "I called him Superman." Then I thought, "He was at a time in his life when he could and readily did accept and act on my advances. He was a sex machine and satisfied my need exquisitely." The truth was, I felt guilty and ashamed whenever Bobby or the kids came to mind, but I wasn't sorry. I had wanted and needed an experience like this for a very long time. Bret was magnificent. I closed my eyes and a picture of his phone number formed in my mind's eye. He had said that I wouldn't be able to forget it.

One of my hands went to a nipple and then the other. I spoke to myself in a whisper, "Even my nipples are sore." I already knew my clitoris was. There was also a place deep in my belly that hurt when I moved. That had scared me a bit when I first noticed it. It had already abated some. I worried less about it.

I let my hand slide down my belly, over my bare pussy. I went lower until a finger found and pressed against my anus. There was some pain there too. Bret had been very gentle with me, but I had gone a little crazy when I was sitting on his lap with his dick up my ass. I had made myself sore right there at my back door. Bret had fucked me harder and deeper later in the encounter, but he hadn't harmed me. I enjoyed the experience at least as much as he had led me to believe I would.

Even the muscles in my thighs and abdomen were especially sore. The severe exercise I had subjected them to as I held and fucked Bret had taken its toll.

I tried to turn my mind off and just relax. I wasn't successful. I sat there until the water became cold and could never force myself not to think about sex and the position I had put myself in. I thought about Bobby and Bret first. They were the two men in my life that I had actually experienced. I compared them in my mind. I remembered my experience with Bobby the night before he left on his trip. It had been so good. It had been better than anything we had shared in the weeks or maybe months before. I thought about how Bret had overwhelmed me in the pool and then later the same night in his bed. Physically and mechanically, he had been better than Bobby.

I twinged inside at that thought. I analyzed my feelings. I didn't love Bret even though I had told him I did. He seemed so good because he was new and represented forbidden fruit. He was the fulfillment of a need and a want that I had suppressed for a long time. He wasn't real. He was just a dream that I let myself experience in real life.

I spoke to myself, "Bobby is real. Bobby loves me and I love him. I would never trade him for Bret." Then I asked myself, "Why did you cheat, bitch?" I answered my own question. I said, "You cheated because you wanted to. You wanted a strange cock shoved up your cunt and you convinced yourself you could get away with it." I thought, "You are a selfish uncaring bitch with no regard for the feelings or welfare of your husband or your children. You had no thoughts of the kids at all before the fact. "

I couldn't stand it anymore. I couldn't stand the thoughts in my head or the cold water in my bath. I got out of the tub and began to dry myself. My hair was wet, but it still needed washing. I realized that I had soaked, but I still needed to bathe. I turned the water on in the shower. I made it comfortably warm but not hot. I massaged shampoo into my hair until it was well lathered. Then I scrubbed my face and used my body wash all over. I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and massaged conditioner into it. Five minutes later, I rinsed and stepped out. I dried my body and then sat at my dressing table. I brushed my hair thoroughly as I dried it.

I crawled naked into the bed that I normally shared with Bobby. I took a shot of adrenalin in my tummy when I thought about being there with him. That would happen soon. I wished that he would call and tell me when he was coming home.

I wished that I could talk to Jean about what I had done. I thought, "It will be hard not to tell her when we have lunch together tomorrow." Then I asked myself, "If I did tell her, what would she say?"

In my mind's eye, I pictured her sitting across the table from me at the club. I spilled my guts to her. She would berate me for becoming the slut that I am. She would become quiet and let me stew in the feelings of guilt and shame that she had incited in me with her words.

Then she would let me off the hook by saying, "You aren't a slut, Belinda. You have only fucked-up this once in over twenty years and I know you have faced a lot of temptation." Then she would say. "You have however, fucked-up royally." She would pause and then continue, "I wish you hadn't done this, and I wish I didn't know about it. The fact is, you can't undo anything. All you can do now is go through with your plan. For the sake of Bobby and the kids, you must never let them find out."

Jean would never know either. I loved my big sister and I wouldn't burden her with this secret. She had told me more than once that if I fucked-up this way, she didn't want to know. What I did know was that her words that had really come out of my head were the truth. They are the words that she would have used. She had helped me after all. I felt my mind and body both relax. I made myself comfortable as my bed warmed around me. I napped.

I dozed and then I slept deeply. I rested without dreaming. It must have been near ten o'clock when I awoke. I had needed the rest. I felt much better. I was hungry. I took a minute to orientate myself. I recognized my bedroom and it gave me a warm feeling. I wished Bobby was with me.

I dressed in a robe and slippers, went downstairs, and put my two new dresses in the washing machine. I laughed to myself. This would be the second time I washed the blue one and I hadn't worn it yet. I took my fake ID to the attic and put it in the pocket of my old Wonder Woman costume. I also cleaned and put the shoes I had taken with me where they belonged in my closet. My jewelry went back to its proper place too. The old clothes that I had taken on the trip went into the dirty clothes hamper. I wanted my cleaning girls to have something to wash. Tomorrow was Thursday. They would be here early. I thought, "They would have been another problem had I stayed another night with Bret. They were another loose end that I hadn't thought of."

Back in the kitchen, I opened a can of soup and made myself a ham and cheese sandwich. It was plenty. I ate it with a glass of ice water. I rinsed my bowl and spoon in the sink and then stuck them in the dishwasher. I poured a generous shot of rum in the glass and then about half of a ten-ounce glass-bottled Coke on top of that. I went to the den and sat in Bobby's recliner.

The chime on the washing machine went off before I was settled in good. I went to the laundry room and put my dresses in the dryer for half an hour on low. I would have my drink, hang my dresses in my closet and go to bed in that order. I was looking forward to going to the club. It would be nice to be in a familiar place with familiar people.

My last heavy shot of rum did the trick for me. It relaxed me enough to let me fall asleep easily. I did dream this time. I dreamed that I was sandwiched between Bobby and Tom Willis. We were all naked and in my bed together. Bobby and Tom were in an intense argument about which one of them was going to fuck me in the ass. I wanted Bobby to win. I wanted Tom in my pussy. Nothing came of it. I woke up too soon.

The dream did instill some guilt in me. I berated myself for having such a dream so soon after my illicit and shameful escapade with Bret. I thought, "You have become a wanton slut, Belinda."

I had a light breakfast and my cleaning girls showed up right on time. Likewise, I met Lulu right on time. It was cool enough that I decided to wear sweats over my shorts and top. Lulu dressed the same way except her sweats were brighter than mine were. They were white with red and blue stripes that ran down the outside of the outfit from her armpits to her ankles and from her neck to her wrists. Mine were just grey. That was okay. I wasn't trying to show off for anyone.

Lulu and I were evenly matched when we were both on our game. As I remembered, Kevin had put us together for that reason when he was giving us both lessons. She and I became fast friends, but besides playing tennis twice a month, we didn't hang out together. She was younger than I was by eight years or so. She had three children. Her eldest was about to turn eight years of age. They kept her busy. I found it easy to be comfortable with her. Her reputation around the club was similar to mine. She was an ice queen too. I had only met her husband a few times. He was a hunk, but he was not a golfer and didn't spend much time at the club. He was an architect who specialized in churches.

Lulu and I spent the first few minutes of our court time stretching and then doing a few warm-up volleys. I was still sore but not as bad as I had been. I thought, "I can do this and make an acceptable showing." We finished our match and gave up the court about ten minutes early. Lulu did win, but it was close. We both got hot enough to come out of our sweats and I worked out the soreness in my legs and the muscles in my belly. I felt good when we went to the showers.

The hot shower made me feel even better. When we finished we adjourned to the bar. The loser has to buy the first round and we never have a second one. I had my rum and Coke. Lulu ordered a glass of white wine. We talked.

Jean arrived a few minutes early. She and Lulu had met before. She asked Lulu to join us for lunch.

Lulu declined, saying, "I have to pick up my baby girl from daycare. Maybe we can do it some other time." We made a date for our next match. She excused herself and was gone.

Jean didn't order a drink. I took mine with me and we moved into the dining room. Jean ordered the house special club sandwich and a glass of tea. It sounded good so I followed suit. We chatted and ate after our food arrived. Jean told me about her last weekend with her lover. It made me jealous. I envied her freedom. She had never married because she had never met a man that could hold her attention for more than a little while. I thought about how Bobby had held my attention for all these years.

My phone rang. I knew it was Bobby before I got the phone out of my pocket. Caller I.D. confirmed my thoughts. I experienced a scary feeling inside. I was afraid. I was afraid that Bobby knew what I had done. I held the phone in my hand and stared at it.

After a moment, Jean said, "Answer it. It's Bobby."

I touched the green icon and with as much control as I could muster, I said, "Hello, Sweetheart. I hope you are on your way home."

He answered, "Not yet. Tom and I have both killed nice bucks. We brought them down to make arrangements to have them properly aged and then processed. The processer will butcher and wrap the meat. He will ship it to us. We are going to have to buy another freezer. These mule deer are huge."

He seemed lost in his excitement of telling me of his success. He didn't know of my misdeeds. I thought, "How could he?" I beat my paranoia back into the small corner of my mind where it belonged and a feeling of relief flowed through me. I settled down and talked with him. He wound up telling me that he loved me and missed me. I felt myself becoming aroused. I hadn't believed that would happen so easily.

Jean sat and listened for a moment to our billing and cooing. She then moved to the bar so that I could be alone with Bobby. She had company almost immediately. One of the men that she had danced with at the Halloween party had approached her.

Bobby said, "Tom and I are going back to camp tonight for a special dinner the camp cook is preparing." He continued, "We will pack up and start for home around noon tomorrow. We should be home before dark on Saturday. The other guys are going to stay. They can hunt for two more days and one of them hasn't scored yet."

That made me feel warm in the middle. I said, "Hurry, Bobby. I have a surprise for you." I thought, "The deceit continues. His surprise will be my bare pussy. That's how I will explain my bikini wax."

XXXXX

I called Kevin later in the afternoon. Jean had gone off with her new friend from the club and had left me alone. I offered Kevin an off-campus lunch date on Friday. To my surprise, he turned me down. He said that he had given serious thought to our situation and had decided not to destroy my marriage. He said that we shouldn't see each other except in the company of others. He said, "I will always love you, but I'm going to chalk you up as the one that got away." I think he was just being nice.