All Comments on 'Bella - Steve and Bella'

by Bridgekicker

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Might be a new writer, but you could hardly be even more on top of your game. Hope you continue the Bella story, loved it so far.

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

Hot and well written. We thank you!

MandarinfishMandarinfishover 1 year ago

This was great, I loved the natural progression of things and the length of the story (too many stories are short). Great writing and structure. Would be honoured if you could read my own story and let me know your thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
well-written story

Although the author states that it is not necessary to read the previous Bella story, this reviewer finds that to do so will help prepare the reader for this one, and help to enjoy this story even more. Wonderfully written, Steve and Bella is a thoroughly engaging read, and hopefully there will be more chapters to come. Five stars.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Your work may be new, but you have an excellent way of crafting your words so we can see your characters mating and fucking as if we're right there with them in the same room.

Looking forward to more stories about Bella. I've got a feeling she's going to become a very naughty girl as time progresses.

Five stars from me on this story 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love a continuation of the story where Brian takes control of the couple and Steve gets properly cuckolded, but even without that this is an amazing story!

darkmatter999darkmatter999over 1 year ago

Great story! Looking forward to more stories from you.

OklahomagrayOklahomagrayover 1 year ago

Great job. The only problem is, now I have to wait for the next one.

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

Oklahomagray, not long. I'm in a creative flow right now. Already a couple thousand words in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome! Some might say a little too much build up, but forget the haters. This will be the first and only time I comment here. Great job and good luck with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How do Becca and Bella get along sharing the same man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, very erotic. Just the right pace and buildup. 5+ stars!

bobryan51264bobryan51264over 1 year ago

Good job man especially 4 your first time .

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 1 year ago

WOW what a great story, excellent continuation of the original. I love the slow build up and conclusion, very well done I'm on to read the next instalment.

Thank you for your work.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year ago
Excellent

This was a really great story. Well written, smoothly flowing, and the sex was scorching hot. The emotions of Steve and Bella were drawn out nicely, as well. I'll be reading your other stories, and look forward to more submissions from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good. Earlier after the first chapter I wrote that I liked all your stories but preferred Becca by far. I still prefer her at this point but Bella has closed the gap somewhat. With Becca I like that she is a more mature woman (while still being reasonably youthful) who is waking up to and finally indulging in her own sexual nature and that her hubby is not some spineless wimp. Bella is coming into her nature at an early age, which has its own positives and its own set of possible adventures in front of her. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lust this story! Bella's unprotected womb will easily lead to her flat belly expanding.

miranurmiranurabout 1 year ago

Hi @Bridgekicker Beautiful! 5 stars again.

The part about her love using a condom while she allows his friend to have her bareback and cum in her fertile unprotected womb is the exciting risky part.

Also fertile usually means she is in the middle of a periods and most likely to get pregnant.

Rushing to a 24 hour pharmacy to get Emergency morning after pill next day is an option though she may feel shy under the questioning gaze of the pharmacist.

(Spoiler alert!) Her not getting pregnant with her periods arriving in a couple of days, in the next story keeps it interesting.

Getting the heroine knocked up doesn't help the continuation of the story and can be off putting to most Stags enjoying your stories.

As I said after my comment Ashley, you are talented. Becca is still your best creation for the shyness and slightly gradual transition though in real life it is much slower with her doubts and questions at every stage.

Ashley is an open canvas and has unlimited potential.

Looking forward to your new Chapters.

All the Best!

PS. Posting comments with my Username instead of the usual Anonymous as you said you could respond back to feedback

surfin24surfin2412 months ago

Probably one of the best if not the top story in this style on the site.

Takes the best elements from similar stories/authors like shadowrisings "when wishes come true" or confi's "going too far", but does it much better with the narrative build up and the characters are more likable.

Angus_of_AngushireAngus_of_Angushire10 months ago

A very well written fantasy. Hoping for more

dwayne369dwayne3698 months ago

I was waiting for Brian to take her anal cherry or for Steve to take her anally while Brian was fucking her or cumming in her mouth...

Good job very well done!!!

VinhubbyVinhubby7 months ago

Woww! I liked it and I would love to see my wife like her. I have seen her fucking others but not enough

FifthEstateFifthEstate6 months ago

This is the first story of yours I’ve read and I was very impressed. The lead up was fun and then you did an amazing job capturing the emotions of the scene. Loved when Bella let Brian take her bareback.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Shocking turn around to a 'nice girl' becoming turned out to be a wanton size queen. If only conservative spouses could turn into sexually liberated goddesses. Divorce rates might be much lower. (soft swinging?) But then why get married?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Interesting. A beautiful girlfriend opens up herself life to become a bisexuality size queen. A male fantasy but I'm not sure a lasting relationship is in the future. There's more 'fish' in the sea and limited time and energy. It sounds more like the European polyamory lifestyle they call decadent. Or maybe when white people travel to islands in the tropics and go 'native au natural'. Spice for the imagination, the biggest sexual organ being the brain...

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Interesting how this story portrays a past lived with my beautiful girlfriend, who became my beautiful wife, mother

from my kids. It was never a fantasy of mine, but her beauty, her easy ways, kept her surrounded by men trying to seduce her, since the time I was dating I saw her being seduced by men she gave herself to for a few hours, for a night and if If they were very interesting, they frequented her bed for decades. She always found her way home, and I always welcomed her back, because I loved her and understood that someone like her would have to be shared.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBridgekicker@Bridgekicker
I'm a new writer, but I've been reading stories on this site for 25 years. I believe loving couples can and should have extraordinary sex, and I enjoy writing about it. I respond to constructive feedback and enjoy hearing from people in the lifestyle or from those who are thi...