Bella - Steve and Bella

Story Info
Bella moves in with Steve and his football player roommate.
22k words
4.84
60.2k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,117 Followers

This is the second part of the Bella series, but this story was written in a way that it should stand alone without having to read the first chapter. Feel free to start there if you wish, but again, it's not necessary.

I will preface this with a warning. The characters explore their sexuality as far as exhibitionism, and the dating couple explores the the fantasy of her having sex with another man. It also includes a bit of cuckolding with a married couple. Over 50% of married men share this fantasy, but many others do not. If the idea disgusts you, I'd suggest you stop reading right here. Fair warning, do not bother posting negative comments about your own distaste for this type of fantasy. They will only be deleted.

Thank you to my editor who volunteered his time to look this over before I submitted it.

This is a fictional story from my own imagination. All the characters and places were made up by me. I hope you enjoy it. - Bridgekicker

-------------------------

On the first day of summer in 2017, between their junior and senior years of college, Bella spent the day with her best friend Mia frolicking nude in her backyard by the pool. By frolicking, Bella was caught suntanning nude by Mia, who convinced her to stay that way and joined her tanning nude. They both realized they were attracted to each other physically for the first time and acted on that untapped sexual magnetism.

Later that day after a couple rounds of hot sapphic sex, the two decided to order a pizza for dinner and to surprise the delivery guy by remaining nude. Steve happened to be the lucky pizza delivery man. He'd taken a summer job at his uncle's restaurant, never dreaming he'd meet the woman of his dreams while delivering pizzas.

-------------------------

Bella and Steve's First Date:

"It's not too much further," Steve said with a proud grin.

"This place is so beautiful," Bella said. "I can't believe I've never been up here."

Bella and Steve had been walking an easy trail to get to a hidden lake. Their conversation flowed naturally as the two of them hiked. Bella had to embarrassingly explain that yesterday was an isolated incident and that she was not a nudist or an exhibitionist.

Steve was complimentary of Bella's beauty and thanked her for going on this date with him. Bella felt her heart flutter every time their eyes met. It was as if their souls connected with every glance at each other's smiling face.

Bella was pleased to find out that Steve was going to the same university she was attending but had a major in Management Information Systems. He'd already created a software program for his family's pizza restaurant chain that tracked supplies, employee payroll, schedules, performance, profits, trends, and forecasts. He was as smart as he was good looking, and he had a charisma that disarmed her.

They both fell into conversation naturally. Steve's sense of humor made Bella giggle, and he fed off her sweet smile as they talked like long time friends.

Steve couldn't believe his luck as he walked down the trail with the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. Bella was wearing short black shorts that accentuated her round derriere and strong thighs. Above that, she was wearing a black sports halter that showcased her large breasts and tight abs.

Bella's eyes roamed over Steve's body as well. At six-two, he carried enough muscle to make himself look strong and lean, but not to where he looked like a meathead. He reminded her of an NFL tight end. The board shorts Steve was wearing showed off his toned legs and strong calf muscles. The T-shirt he wore did not hide his toned physique but highlighted it.

"This is it," Steve smiled with pride as Bella took in the amazing lake view.

"This is beautiful, Steve," Bella genuinely gushed as she looked out over the lake.

There was a rope swing hanging from a large pine next to the rocky ledge they were standing on. The sun reflected off the calm blue water as ducks swam on its surface. The cool water looked inviting on this hot summer day.

Steve unloaded his backpack and laid out a blanket. He handed Bella her Hydro Flask, and she took a drink to quench her thirst from the hike.

"You want to take a dip?" Steve asked as he grabbed the rope swing with a daring smile.

"I was just thinking about jumping in," Bella replied as she judged the 15-foot drop into the water. "You first."

Steve pulled his shirt off, making Bella gasp as she took in his firm six pack abs and chest muscles for the first time. Steve noticed Bella's eyes drifting over his body. His muscles flexed as he pulled tight on the rope and swung himself out over the water before doing a backflip, barely making a splash.

"Woohoo!" Steve yelled as his head popped out of the cool water.

"Showoff!" Bella teased.

Bella quickly stripped her top and shorts off, revealing a blue bikini below. It was not a micro bikini like she wore for tanning, but it did have a Brazilian cut in the back that highlighted her rear. The top covered her breasts enough to look classy but highlighted her ample cleavage. She was gorgeous.

She grabbed the rope and ignored her fear of heights as she launched out over the water below. She let go of the rope and plunged feet first into the cool water, which sent a shockwave through her body at the sudden blast of cold.

They both treaded water for a while enjoying the cool temperature on their skin. They bantered back and forth until they tired from swimming. Bella climbed up the steps leading back up to their picnic area followed by Steve, who admired her body from behind.

The water dripped off Bella's body making her glisten in the warm sunlight. Steve's eyes took in Bella's firm back as she climbed the rope ladder. His eyes followed her form downward to the feminine curve of her waist to her round rear, that shook slightly with every step. The blue bikini cut between her cheeks sexily, highlighting her beauty. Everything about her was perfect.

Steve handed Bella a towel and they both dried off before sitting down on the blanket. He couldn't take his eyes off Bella's dripping body. With her hair pulled back and wet, she looked like someone out of a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Her blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight. Even though he'd seen all of her the day before, seeing her now was just as exciting to him.

He removed a soft cooler containing two deli sandwiches and placed them on paper plates with some chips. He opened a bottle of wine and poured each of them a glass in the two metal wine tumblers.

"I don't want this to sound like a cheesy line, but I feel like I've known you forever," Steve said as he handed her wine to her. "I just feel so comfortable and at home around you. You have a kind and comforting spirit about you."

"I know what you mean, Steve," Bella replied as her heart warmed at his words. "I've felt the same thing. Like I'm somehow safe."

"To new relationships that feel just right," Steve said, holding his wine glass up with a smile.

"To new relationships," Bella replied as she touched her glass to his, wondering where this "relationship" would lead.

The couple enjoyed their lunch while looking out at the view of the lake. The beauty around them paled in comparison to the couple sitting on the blanket as they got to know each other. Steve was a good listener, and he had a knack of asking questions that helped Bella feel comfortable sharing just about anything.

Bella thought to herself as she looked into Steve's eyes that she could see herself really falling for him. He was sincere and seemed like the type of man she'd always hoped to meet. This date had gone beyond her expectations.

"It's just around this corner, fucker!" a drunken voice came out of the quiet, startling both of them.

Bella and Steve looked toward the sudden noise to see two men walking around the bend in the trail toward them. Both men looked like they were in their mid to late thirties and had shaggy hair and beards.

The one leading the way was about five-eleven and balding, and he was carrying a heavy paunch that hung over his belt. He was wearing a stained white "wife beater" tank top and dirty jeans, and his wiry chest hair hung over the top of his shirt. He had poorly done tattoos on his arms that looked like they were done in prison. He was carrying a bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey that was half empty.

The second guy was about six-one and was wearing a camo shirt and dickey shorts that were sagging slightly. He was a bit bigger than the man in front of him, and he had a slight limp as he strode behind.

"Well well, what do we have here, Bob!" the first man said as he saw Steve and Bella. "Looks like we got us a welcoming party."

The other man identified as Bob looked at Steve before his eyes drifted over to Bella's scantily clad body. Bella felt his eyes on her, and she instinctively covered herself with her arms.

"Damn, Joe, and a fine ass party it is!" Bob replied, leering at Bella. "You two mind if we join you?"

"Thanks guys, but we were just finished up here and were about to leave," Steve said, recognizing their drunkenness and demeanor. "You two can have this place all to yourselves in a second."

Steve motioned for Bella to get dressed as he packed up his bag quickly. Bella stood and grabbed her shorts to get dressed.

"Oh no, little lady, why don't you stay here and party with us, and your little yuppy boy can find his way home," Joe said with a vile smile on his face. "Damn, will you look at those titties!"

"Hey, no need to be rude guys," Steve said, trying to deescalate the situation while defending Bella. "Be cool, man."

"Let her speak for herself, bitch ass yuppy boy!" Bob slurred.

"I don't want any trouble, guys," Steve said calmly. "We'll just be on our way."

"You don't look like any trouble at all," Joe said as he took a swig of his whiskey bottle and then looked at Steve challengingly.

"You two have a good time," Steve said as he closed his bag.

"How bout you leave your slut with us so we can show her a good time," Joe snarled as he ogled her body.

Bella hurriedly finished pulling her shorts on and took two steps when Joe's slimy hand grabbed her shoulder and pulled her violently back at him, making her yelp in fear.

Crack! The sound of knuckles meeting jaw bones echoed across the lake as Steve put his full force into a right cross that caught Joe by surprise and landed him on his back unconscious. The whiskey bottle shattered on the rocks, spilling the brown liquid everywhere.

Seeing his friend on his back, Bob stepped forward and raised his fists, ready to fight Steve. Steve assessed the threat. Bob was much bigger than his friend Joe, and Steve no longer had the element of surprise. What he did have was a background in Muay Thai, a blackbelt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and knowledge of a limp that favored Bob's right leg.

"Look man, I don't want to hurt you," Steve said to the advancing Bob. "Just let us leave, and you can help your friend here. He never should have laid his hands on the girl. He crossed the line."

Bob wasn't hearing it, and all he saw was red. He stepped forward, and Steve was not giving up ground to him. Steve took a fighting stance, and Bob gave up his move with an obvious right haymaker that missed by a mile. Steve sidestepped the punch and leg swept Bob's right leg, knocking him off his feet and onto the rocky surface below.

Bella watched in fear and then awe as Steve calmly took control of the situation. She'd never been this scared in her life. She looked at Steve's muscles flexing as he moved like a skilled fighter. Steve mounted Bob quickly and locked his arm in what is known as a Kimora before he even knew what hit him.

"Look Bob, I warned you," Steve said calmly, not even breaking a sweat. "I don't want to hurt you, and I easily could right now."

"Fuck you, motherfucker! Your ass is mine!" Bob grunted, trying to wiggle himself free as Steve easily held on for several long seconds.

Steve applied slight pressure to Bob's trapped arm, saying, "I don't think you're in a position to kick anyone's ass, Bob. With the slightest flex of my arm, I could break yours right now. Here's what's gonna happen. You're going to apologize to the girl for disrespecting her, and then I'm going to get up and leave. You can go help your friend, but don't even think of coming after us or else. Understood?"

"Okay man, just let me go!" Bob grunted as he looked over at his friend who was starting to stir.

"Um, the lady," Steve said, nodding toward Bella, who was still trembling from the adrenaline rush.

"I.. I'm sorry, ma'am," Bob said in a shaking voice.

"Are we cool?" Steve asked calmly.

"Yeah man, okay," Bob said, slumping in defeat.

Steve let go of Bob's arm and stood. He collected his backpack and threw it over his shoulder as he reached for Bella's hand.

"Let's go," Steve said with a warm smile.

Bella looked over her shoulder at the two men lying on the ground and then back at Steve. She'd never seen a fight before, and she looked at Steve, wondering how he was able to do what he just did. A few minutes down the trail, Bella finally stopped shaking.

"That was crazy, Steve!" Bella said excitedly. "Where did you learn to fight like that?"

"I started training when I was ten years old," Steve replied. "I saw UFC when I was about that age, and I wanted to learn everything I could about the sport. I fell in love with Jiu Jitsu, and I studied Muay Thai as well. I've never had to use it until now though."

"Well, I'm glad you did," Bella smiled. "Those guys were creeps."

"I really didn't want to fight them," Steve said. "Sorry for ruining our date."

"Who said you ruined it?" Bella grinned as she ran her arm up to Steve's upper arm and squeezed. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

Steve's own pulse quickened at Bella's words and touch. She was still clad in her blue bikini top, and the way she was smiling up at him as she held his arm was sending a chill down his spine that went to his groin and tightened his shorts. He hoped she wouldn't notice as they walked down the trail toward his Jeep.

When they reached the trailhead, Steve opened Bella's door for her, holding it so she could step inside. She stopped in front of him and stared up into his eyes. She looked so vulnerable and seductive as she stood there waiting. Steve just stood there anticipating her next words.

"Thank you for making me feel safe, Steve," Bella said in a voice that sounded like an angel as her lips curled up in a sexy smile.

Steve leaned down and brought his lips to hers as they kissed for the very first time.

---------------------------

October 2017

"Are you sure Brian won't mind me moving in with you two?" Bella asked as Steve rolled a dolly loaded with her boxes into his shared apartment.

"Brian is hardly ever here, and I don't think seeing you around when he is will make him miserable," Steve said, trying to reassure her.

"I hope not," Bella said, concerned. "I don't want it to affect his senior year of football."

"Seeing my pretty girlfriend is the least of his worries," Steve laughed. "Plus, he's hardly ever around with football and everything.

Steve's roommate, Brian was a football player for a nearby university that was known for its championship football program sending players to the NFL. Despite the assumptions people made about football players, Brian was highly intelligent and held his own in conversations with Steve about science and math.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Bella again asked, concerned she was moving too fast for him. "I mean, we've only been dating since June. This is kinda a big deal."

"Look, Bella, not much is changing. You spend most nights here anyway," Steve reasoned. "Now you can at least make yourself comfortable, and you are saving a lot of money. Not to mention the fact that I'm head over heels for you and want nothing more than for us to be together."

"I love you, Steve," Bella said as she hugged him tightly. "This is going to be fun."

"You know it will," Steve said as he pulled her into a deep kiss.

Steve and Bella were inseparable after their first date. They spent the next four months getting to know each other on an intimate level. They both met and were welcomed by each other's parents, and they seemed like a model American couple with solid values, good looks, and ambitions for the future.

Bella realized early on that she loved sex, and Steve was attentive to her in the bedroom, always leaving her satisfied. She felt safe in his arms and was comfortable exploring this new side of herself with him.

Steve had two girlfriends before meeting Bella, and they both paled in comparison to the beautiful blonde who seemed to mold herself perfectly to him in both a physical and emotional sense. Bella's vulnerability was infectious, and Steve respected and loved her for trusting him with such a precious gift.

Bella knew she was an attractive woman, but she always thought sex was naughty until she met Steve. She knew she was in love with him from the start, and she trusted him with her heart and body.

Regardless, their sex was fairly vanilla. Bella was shy about giving blow jobs and never let Steve cum in her mouth, thinking it was disgusting. She did enjoy when Steve went down on her, and he loved to please her that way. She enjoyed talking dirty because of the reactions she'd get from Steve.

Bella had conservative religious values, but everything felt okay with Steve. He was so strong yet gentle. Bella never felt more loved and admired than when she was with him. Even though sex before marriage was considered a sin, she felt okay about it knowing how much she loved him.

Bella's mind drifted to a vision of the two of them as a married couple with their own home and children. She smiled as she thought about the possibilities of their future together. She could imagine herself settling down with Steve. They even went to church together.

Steve and Bella spent the afternoon moving her personal items into Steve's apartment. The apartment was much more spacious than the one she shared with her previous roommate. Steve smiled to himself as her feminine influence took over the very masculine apartment. She had a knack for putting things in order so they looked nice.

The apartment was located close to the college and in the trendy part of town with quaint brick buildings and lots of fun bars, restaurants, and speakeasies. The apartment itself was fairly large and had a full kitchen, two bedrooms, a shared bathroom, a sectional sofa, and a pool table.

After a long day of moving in, Bella and Steve took a shower and cleaned up for a night out.

Steve and Bella went down to their favorite bar and met up with a group of friends including her best friend, Mia. Steve couldn't help but imagining her and Bella entwined in a lesbian sexual embrace whenever he saw them together. Their 24 hours of sexual experimentation had often been the subject of conversation during bedtime play for the two of them, and Bella knew how much it drove Steve crazy whenever she'd bring it up.

Bella was wearing an LBD (little black dress) that accentuated her toned curvy body. Her blonde hair and light skin contrasted the black material of the dress sexily, and her ample cleavage spilled over the top.

Mia was wearing a white dress that hugged her curves sexily and contrasted her olive skin and brunette hair. Either one of the women could grab the attention of any room, but the two of them together created an unfair advantage that was unsurmountable by most women. Bella looked at Steve with a naughty smile after she kissed her friend on the lips in a friendly greeting.

"You're gonna get it later," Steve told Bella when she broke from talking with Mia.

Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,117 Followers