All Comments on 'Bella's Hot Wife Adventure's Pt. 02'

by Ricknnca

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not a hotwife, a cheating slut.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

This isn’t a marriage, it’s roommates at best.

What husband would marry a woman that he can’t be with? A woman who belongs to someone else? She’s not your best friend, your confident, your lover and your partner: they are just someone that you share a place with. That maybe once in awhile you can have sex with but only if her owner lets her.

Wow. How much fun will that be? Knowing that the woman you married would leave you in a heartbeat if her owner told her to. Knowing that you’re always second fiddle, that you’re nothing but a room mate.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“Wanna know what Amy wants to buy me next?" she asked, turning around to face him with a naughty grin. "Implants! Her surgeon is the best," she told him in an excited hushed voice so the boys wouldn't hear.

"Seriously? How big would you want to go?" slipping his hands inside her robe.

"Well, Amy is a D cup and we have similar figures, but I am thinking bigger, like DD? What do you think?"

"I don't know. Bigger is better, right?" he chuckled. “

Tim may be thinking bigger than a DD cup, perhaps F or even a G cup. He really does like huge tits. It looks like Bella will be getting new tits soon.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“This is amazing! How can it get any better than this?" she thought.

Fabulous and very erotic story. Bella is rapidly becoming an insatiable slut and seems to now want cock in her holes all the time. Busty Amy and Michelle really are ratcheting up the lust in Bella. Will the periodic sex parties and her husband give her all the cock she now seems to want? The quoted last sentence of the chapter suggests that Bella’s thoughts are now almost entirely on sex, getting much bigger tits, and getting throughly fucked in all her holes by multiple men. With her already gorgeous body, massive tits would make her into the sex hungry bisexual sex goddess she wants to be. What next for Bella, and what is Sergio up to? Interesting where this story might go. Can’t wait until the next chapter in Bella’s tale.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The only thing left is for sissy wimp cuck Timmy boi to get bent over and taken by a couple of these horse hung studs. He's a submissive too and needs to be put in his place by the real men.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

"Getting the boys to bed was one of her favorite things as a mom; talking about their day, their dreams, and plans for tomorrow."

How is Bella going to juggle her responsibilities as a devoted mom with her new life as a cock craving slut who now wants nothing more than to fuck as often as possible? Now her main focus seems to be getting her cock sucking lips plumped up even more and getting much larger tits from Amy's plastic surgeon - Bella and Tim want her to have a pornstar body that she can display and use to pleasure her many sexual partners. She will have to budget her mom time carefully!

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

To Whackdoodle: Are you sure you are mixing this story up with another, such as My Wife Alexis (I think that is the title) by Bridgekicker, or some other story. In that story I raised similar concerns and questions, but not in this story. Here Tim seems completely on board and is an integral participant in all except the lesbian sexual activities. I do agree that cuck stories in which the husband is denied sexual access to his wife because her pussy is. now "owned" by another man give no reason whatsoever why they should stay married unless

the author really develops their relationship to make that denial plausible in the context of the marriage as portrayed in the story.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

To the last anonymous commenter: "sissy wimp." Are we reading the same story?

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

To perhaps repeat myself. I like

the idea of really big "F" or "G" cups in Bella's soon to be enhanced tits. Very big tits get a lot of play in the story so it is consistent that Bella (and Tim) would go for really big pornstar tits. With her very hot body and plumped up lips, very big

hooters seems to be the best fit for what both want Bella to be.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Being a cuck with a common whorewife is in no way an adventure.

RicknncaRicknnca5 months agoAuthor

Who ever said Tim is a cuck?? He shares his wife, being a cuck is completely different

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

26thNC is again disparaging a

story without offering any constructive criticism. In this Tim so far is no cuck, but an active participant in his and Bella's hot swinging adventures. She is more a hot wife; I don't know where you got the "common whorewife" from if you read the story. If you described Bella as an "insatiable slut" I would probably agree with you, recognizing of course, that the word "slut" need not be pejorative. Sneering at the main characters is a poor substitute for solid criticism.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"This is amazing! How can it get any better than this?" she thought."

Bella cannot get enough cock. She would apparently love to be gangbanged - in front of an audience??

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Beautiful Bella most likely will soon get bigger, pornstar tits. Is a bigger sex club in her and Tim’s future? There she can show off her new body and have it used by multiple men and woman, perhaps before an audience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRicknnca@Ricknnca
Clean cut kinda guy... 5'11, 185#, short blonde (shaved head sometimes) short goatee, tan athletic, very thick cock.... I LUV curvy women... thick curvy women, women with big boobs drive me crazy and if you are married... bonus points! If you read my stories, they are based o...