All Comments on 'Bella's Hot Wife Adventure's Pt. 04'

by Ricknnca

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is simply a slut running amok and behaving badly. Really need to cut her lose.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

4th chapter and no cuck tags 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

DOA-1*

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Another incredibly hot chapter! The gorgeous blonde now has her enhanced tits - bigger than first planned - giving her about a 36DDD cup, huge on her stunning petite frame. If it were not for her mistresses Amy and Michelle, and Tim, Bella would be out of control, fucking any man with a cock, the bigger the better. Right now Bella is safely within the cocoon of her swingers group (and Jake), although Tonya is tempting her with outside big black cocks. She also loves to fuck and suck cock and have her huge new tits played with in front of a camera, even when she didn’t have her friends as an audience - was Bella paying attention when Beth said that she had complete control over the photos that would be taken - and would she care if they weren’t? Bella loves being an exhibitionist and porn star, and is insatiable for cock. This chapter may open a whole new level of experiences for Bella and Tim. Again, the author’s detailed description of Bella’s shopping trip and the sex scenes are very erotic, and the description Bella’s thoughts and feelings from her POV make for a very believable character.

Mr_Mrs_KMr_Mrs_K3 months ago

we so enjoyed this part. thank you very much.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

“"Well, her ass is beautiful," parting her ass cheeks and running her finger over her tight pink hole to her pussy. "I would like to keep the flow of the straps over her hips and ass as is, but slightly wider with a slit to allow the penis smooth and silky access to her asshole and pussy. . . . Perfect for her little body and big breasts.”

Fabulous passage! The older woman in the French bridal shop immediately recognized that Bella, with her is Amy and Michelle’s submissive pet and sexy fucktoy whose holes will be used by many men. This whole scene is incredibly imaginative.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I hope the author continues this amazing series. There is much more to tell about Bella’s journey as a hotwife.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Now a very busty pornstar for her swinger friends, Bella seems ready to be fucked by multiple men in front of a camera for a larger audience. This is only one of several challenges facing the hot little blonde hotwife with huge tits and her husband in upcoming chapters of this very erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The nympho-slut is out of control and cannot get enough cock.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

“Really? WOW! Um, not sure I could do that without telling Tim. He probably wouldn't mind."

And if he did object if he could not be there? Would just texts showing the petite and very busty blonde bombshell being fucked by multiple strange black cocks work for Tim? Could Bella do what Tonya suggested: fuck strange men behind Tim’s back? It seems quite possible that Tim’s slut wife is unable to control her sexual cravings when Tim is not present no matter what boundaries they agreed on. Things could get interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love where this story is going. I wish there was more bimbofication involved (appearance and more natural mental change to care more about her looks, shopping and sex but less of everything else), more cosmetic procedures (more lip filler, botox, etc.), and piercings (tongue, tits, clit).

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Wannabe pornstar Bella seems like a shorter version of real pornstar Summer Brielle, with her filled lips and huge tits on a slim and very gym-fit and tanned body. A couple of tattoos maybe, and perhaps a belly button piercing. Bella and her slut girlfriends seem to talk only about makeup, breast and lip enhancements, shopping for slutty clothes that will show and accentuate as much tit and thigh as possible, and their upcoming swinger fuckfests.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Perhaps Bella will tell Tim about her newfound lust for big black cock, and her conversation with Tonya, in order to get his approval for her to fuck more black men outside of the swingers group. In the end, the question is whether Bella is submissive enough to Tim to fuck only men with his approval as his hotwife, or if she has become an out of control slut and cheating wife.

MrWilburMrWilbur3 months ago

Great series! Thanks for writing.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

"God, I am a lucky woman," she thought to herself as she watched through the window"

If Bella fucks other men without Tim's OK she won't think that she is so lucky. I doubt if Tim would tolerate a cheating slut.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Love to read about more big-titty action with Bella.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Hopefully the author will make sure that Bella’s huge new tits are getting the attention and sex play that she hoped for. Amy and Michelle might also get Bella’s nipples pierced to keep them in a state of constant arousal. Perhaps she will even be able to orgasm just from tit and nipple play.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

". . .to allow the penis smooth and silky access to her asshole and pussy."

I love this line. The older woman in the French boutique knows exactly what Bella is: Michelle and Amy's pet fucktoy, soon to get huge enhanced tits on her petite body. A body made for being fucked long and hard in all her holes, And increasingly, this seems to be all the young wife and mother of two wants to be.

AmbulAmbul24 days ago

Perhaps Tim, Amy, and Michelle could set up a webcam channel for a masked Bella to display her body, masturbate to her subscribers, and even bring in hired cocks to fuck her for extra tips from her subscribers. This would provide Tim and Bella’s mistresses control over the cock-crazy Bella, but ensure that the petite and now very big-breasted blonde bombshell got plenty of cock in front of a camera. She would, in effect, become an exhibitionist webcam porn whore, but she would love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRicknnca@Ricknnca
Clean cut kinda guy... 5'11, 185#, short blonde (shaved head sometimes) short goatee, tan athletic, very thick cock.... I LUV curvy women... thick curvy women, women with big boobs drive me crazy and if you are married... bonus points! If you read my stories, they are based o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES