Bella's Night

Story Info
Bella has a good night.
1.3k words
4.27
11.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boryan
Boryan
2 Followers

Bella Swan was having the time of her life, dancing to the rhythm of the loud music. She was out for a girl's night out with Jessica and Angela, who were jumping and singing along with her.

"Happy nineteenth birthday," said Angela.

"Thanks."

"Want something to drink?"

"You bet," said Bella.

The girls got off the dance floor. "Two Vodka cranberries and one mojito," Jessica ordered. They were onto their third drinks, when the bartender served them tequila shots. "Courtesy of the gentleman over there," said the bartender pointing towards two handsome man in suits. Jessica waved at them while the man gestured her to join them.

"What are you doing?" asked Bella.

"Just saying thank you," said Jessica.

"They are too old for you."

"Let's just have some fun."

"I need to go to the bathroom," said Bella excusing herself. When she returned ten minutes later, Jessica and Angela were making out with the men. The man with Jessica was fondling her boobs, while his hand was moving under her skirt. Angela was on her knees, sucking the other man under the table.

Bella thought it would be better to leave them alone and left. When she made her way to her car, it was raining. She stomped on the gas and drove away from the nightclub.

ZING, ZING, ZING: her cellphone vibrated. She picked it up from the dash and saw a message from the spa : "Your appointment for tomorrow is confirmed."

Thanks, Alice, she thought. Alice had arranged a spa date for her as a birthday gift. She felt excited about the next day.

When she reached home, an hour later, she was careful as not to wake Charlie and tiptoed her way upstairs. Switching on the lights, she reached for the zip at the back of her dress. But she couldn't unzip it.

"Shit!" She tried again with no success. I wonder if Charlie is awake, she thought. She got out of her room, making her way to Charlie's door.

"Dad, you up?" yelled Bella, taping on the door.

"Come in," he said. What did Bella want? He wondered.

"I need you to do me a favor. Can you undo the zip in the back of my dress?"

"Turn around," he instructed.

It only took him seconds and the upper part of the dress was suddenly open, exposing her naked flesh. She wasn't wearing a bra and her dress slithered to the floor before she can grab hold of it.

The breath caught in Charlie's throat at the sight of her. The swell of her breasts, the sexy curve of her hips brought the man out in him.

God! Thought Charlie, this was his daughter ; he shouldn't be ogling her as he was, but he couldn't divert his eyes.

Bella regained her composure and pulled her dress up. She was embarrassed and ran out of the door as quickly as she could.

Returning to her room Bella sighed, she remembered Charlie's expression. Was that his cock? Thought Bella as the image of the dent in his pants flowed in her mind.

She turned on her laptop, trying to focus her mind on her homework, but Charlie's face kept coming to her mind. It was the first time a man had looked at her that way. What it feels like? She thought as she lay on her bed that night.

***

Bella felt wonderful as the man rubbed oil into her back. He slipped the back of her bikini top open, sliding his hand under it. His oily hand went from the base of her throat, across her breasts and down to the top of her public hair. His wet, oily hands stroked the top of her clitoris.

"Enjoying?" he asked, whispering in her ears.

Bella relaxed, opening her legs, letting his hands in some more. Wetter and wetter, faster and faster she came and felled into his mouth — tongues together, wet, lost, lovely, tasting him...

Bella woke up with a jolt. On her lap was Anne Hooper's Kama Sutra Erotica.

I'm not at the spa; she thought.

She closed the book and headed for the bathroom. She stripped naked and got into the bathtub. The images of sex flashed in her mind. An urge to touch herself was building up inside her, but she was afraid of being caught by Charlie who in the other room. Getting out of the bathtub, she was about to wrap a towel around her when she noticed the unlocked door.

Charlie was standing in the doorway looking at her.

Bella forgot for a moment that she was naked as she looked into his eyes. It was odd — she didn't feel embarrassed. He was admiring her with his eyes. It wasn't lust, but curiosity.

Then the spell broke as Charlie turned around, going back to his bedroom.

Charlie couldn't sleep.

Bella came to his thoughts in vivid, full colour visions. He saw her striking amber eyes, her dark nipples, her wet skin as she stood naked in the bathroom. In his mind's eye he saw her coming closer, putting her arms around him and kissing him deeply. Her breasts pressed against his chest as he grabbed her ass...

Bella, too, lay awake. She wanted to feel his touch against her skin. Her legs parted and her fingers slid inside her pussy, feeling the wetness within.

***

Bella looked desirable as she lay on Charlie's bed in her pale blue nightdress that covered her from head to toe. Her hair spread across his pillow in disarray. Her innocent eyes and moist lips invited him to come close.

"You look beautiful," Charlie said under his breath.

She closed her eyes.

Charlie bent over kissing her. Her lips parted, and she moved under him.

"Keep going," moaned Bella.

Charlie placed his hands on her breasts, kneading, licking, tweaking them. His fingers teased her pussy.

"Oh, Mommy!" cried Bella.

"How does that feel, baby?" said Charlie as he shoved another finger up her ass.

Bella was lost in the ecstasy and rubbed her hips against his mouth, his chin, his nose. Charlie realized she was in no mood for waiting.

"Now," Bella said, "Now," as she reached for his pants, squeezing his cock. Charlie lowered his body on hers, and their bodies moved as one.

"Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!" cried Bella.

Bella never imagined her body was capable of feeling intense joy from a man's touch. She was right at home with him inside her. She contracted her vaginal muscles around his penis for greater leverage.

"Enjoying?"

"Oh yes, baby!" said Charlie, moaning.

"Do me from behind," said Bella after some time. She supported herself on her forearms and spread her thighs, ready for the new position. The view of her ass was a bonus for him.

"That was incredible," said Bella when she finally came.

"It's not over yet."

"You didn't...?"

"No," replied Charlie. He placed his cock closer to her breast, gesturing her to take him in her mouth. Bella engulfed his cock in her mouth. Her tongue played around his cock while her hands fondled his balls.

"I got a better idea," Bella said as squeezed his cock between her breasts.

"Do you like it?"

"Your tits are so soft, so silky."

"As you wish!"

"Stop," said Charlie as pushed her away. He turned her around, licked her asshole, sending his tongue deep inside.

"Fuck yes!" screamed Bella.

Charlie stopped with his licking and shoved his cock in her virgin ass."Your ass feels good, baby."

"Don't stop, Daddy."

Charlie pounded her ruthlessly as Bella cried in pain. Bella felt a rush of blood going inside her head. Her body was experiencing overwhelming sensations. She sensed Charlie was ready to lose control. He was in point of no return and blasted inside her ass.

Bella opened her eyes. Charlie was nowhere to be seen. A dream, she thought. Charlie was at the end breakfast table when she joined him.

"How did you sleep?"

"You've no idea."

Boryan
Boryan
2 Followers