Belle & the Beasts Ch. 02

Story Info
Belle has a Sasquatch gangbang bukaki party on the lawn.
2.5k words
4.46
3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 04/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's Note: Here is chapter 2! Hope you enjoy!]

Start of Chapter 2

"You have a very promising future, Belle, much more than what your previous career could have given you. And in this world you will help countless creatures," Lillian said in a matter-of-fact tone. "And there are a lot more in the forest nearby. I bet you could even discover some that the locals don't even know exist." The ghostly woman grins.

Belle can't argue with her logic, so she goes about preparing breakfast for everyone. She remembers Vagran liked anything with meat, so bacon and a pile of sausage was good. Something fried, with eggs and toast. Quick easy, and hearty.

Vagran enjoyed her meal with all its sweet greasy taste, but he also enjoyed watching her eat. She wasn't loud or obnoxious about her eating she was the opposite, almost silent and dainty while enjoying the tasty meal. Listening to her small sighs of appreciation as he smiled at her.

In the privacy of her bedroom, Lillian floated in front of her telling her secrets and mysteries about the Manor, its grounds, and the forest. Lillian explained in great detail, the land, and house's magical abilities, and spells, and even gave her some tips on how to keep Vagran awake and fully conscious instead of falling asleep.

She also told her that the first one she chooses needs to be the one to guard her home and grounds, all the monsters need to know that. One by one he needs to meet each one, the reason being she will give him this special gift first, showing him the magic needed to stay in this world and that his hunger won't need to make him constantly kill and drain living beings. He will not only be able to control the other monsters and keep them calm, but the monsters will honor him as their leader and his role is to protect the town.

She immediately choose Vagran for this role. Sealing the deal with a quick fuck on the kitchen table before lunch. Being covered or leaking cum out of her pussy was starting to be a new normal around here.

During this, the ghost patiently taught her how to strengthen the spells holding them here, the strongest and thickest were cast by her great-grandmother a long time ago. In modern times those spells had gotten thin and weak, allowing a lot more to slip through, making the creatures hungry and angrier when it's hard to get what they desire.

Doing this first, she found herself laughing and having a fantastic time with Lillian.

Months passed and Belle had been regularly fucking Vagran and the Werewolf on the full moons. Occasionally she would throw herself into the vines and enjoy an amazing afternoon full of orgasms. She was finding the other creatures of the forest more elusive.

One evening, she saw a Sasquatch peering at her from the forest edge.

"Hello," Belle called out softly, trying not to spook it.

A large creature of massive proportions, eight feet tall and weighing well over 400 pounds. Thick long brown hair, and a hunched back.

He sees her from behind a tree and sniffs the air, her scent catches his attention on the breeze as she was lightly stroking her pussy in a lounge chair on the back porch, and he slowly moves in her direction.

Belle steeled herself for this long overdue encounter, there was no fear for her safety now, he didn't seem hostile and only curious. She continued to play with her clit and moan softly as he watched her. Belle holds out her hand and he reaches out and places his hand into hers.

Taking his other hand, she guides his hands down to her hips and onto her stomach. His hands flex a little to grip more of her flesh. He huffs and licks her face tasting her skin.

She giggles at the soft fleshy tongue.

Putting her hands into the fur, she slowly pushes through the hair as his hands squeeze into her hips roughly and Belle groans as her fingers tentatively trace his anatomy. She is starting on top and sliding lower to the place between his legs.

Grasping his massive member out into her hands. It's huge and growing larger as she grips him. As she continues to stroke it and find its root, her fingers lightly grip and apply pressure on his oversized ball sack.

The horny beast then picked her up gently, carrying her on the grass under the stars where he laid her gently and exposed her to the cool air--licking her bare skin, around her neck and shoulders.

She quickly pulled the spaghetti strings off her shoulders exposing her breasts to him, his large mouth opening wide over them and closing down around her whole breast.

She whimpered loudly and it felt quite nice, his coarse tongue scraping and licking all over the soft pink mounds, and in her excitement, she continued to masturbate him.

His dick completely emerged from his furry crotch area. It was massive, the biggest one yet, over a foot long, it also had a slight bend at the tip going upwards.

His body emitted a musky odor that almost had a visible orange color in the magical spectrum. His fluids were seeping out of his huge cock and coating her palm and hand, the long slippery shaft of his swollen dick making slick noises as he slowly moved against her hands in response to her stimulation.

As he loomed above her, his body leaning over her, the full moon's light illuminated the creature's visage. The image she sees sends a tight thrum of desire through her, looking into his huge amber eyes, then shifting downwards. His furry form was massive and intimidating, with long brown hair going down his face and body.

Heavy and blunt fingers moved down her body onto her womanhood, spreading her open, with his hairy fingers, he'd press hard against her clit and swirl it with his fat thumb. It was causing her thighs to shake and quiver with anticipation.

Surprised he didn't just fuck her immediately like every other Monster did, she likes this change of pace. The pleasure that came slowly over her body was such an odd sensation. Closing her eyes, she savors the sensations his hands were causing within her. His rough palms and long fingers work their way all over her body and down to her hips and back to her pussy. Then they push her legs to the side, making an opening between her thighs, exposing her to the cold air.

Intelligent eyes looked back at her as his head came down and his long tongue licked her pussy, the sensation unlike any before. The power and the girth of the feeling open and fill her as he spreads her flesh with his tongue and pushes it within. Pushing the long squishy tongue in as far as it would go. The long oral muscle wormed its way around her entrance, and the smooth texture of the surface ran along her walls caressing her insides.

The long appendage didn't move like a cock but gently pulsated and stayed deeply embedded, the long organ within her pussy. A new sensation. Not as filling or thrusting, but far more intimate and strangely loving.

The rhythmic undulating motion was in an outward bulging movement in and out of her opening while staying locked into her body. Taking her breath away for a moment and filling her with deep gut-wrenching waves of ecstasy. Her legs are straight out ahead and her toes curl as her eyes cross in bliss.

Slow, meticulous, sensual, and profound. Laying under him being licked tenderly by this creature felt erotic, warm, and protected. A unique mixture that was going directly to her core, making her purr and moan.

At this moment in time, it was perfect. Her fingers lightly twined in the long brown fur over his soft ears, tugging on him slightly, encouraging him to keep doing what he was doing.

Her moans fill his ears and his mind with happiness as she begs him for more, to keep going and how much he's pleasing her.

"Please don't stop, oh my god this feels so good, yes keep going." She cries out, her voice cracking as her words run together.

Panting louder as her excitement peaked, her hips bucked upward into his face and her body seized, trembling. Her head rolled back and forth as her back arched and her fingers clenched tight into his fur. Her vision swimming with stars and light. Moaning in bliss as she shook and twitched under him, his saliva mixing with her fluids.

Grabbing her legs, he pulls her towards his huge dripping cock, pressing it against her wet pussy lips. His rod started to spread her open as the grass around them rustled and three more Sasquatches stood around her, watching the first one trying to shove his huge member inside her.

At this, Belle reaches over her head, grabs onto his neck as he grabs her hips, and pushes deep inside her roughly. Her body stretched beyond the limit of what it had ever received before. Feeling the enormous appendage go deep inside. She could feel the magic tingling across her skin like electric goosebumps. Her pussy became incredibly wet, drenching his cock and furry balls. The others inched closer, stroking their own impressive members.

Grunting and straining, the huge member stretched her pussy past any human-sized sex toys. The skin and veins ripping along her insides. Sensation screamed all along her neural pathways, lighting up nerves and throbbing as she adjusted to accommodate the giant stretching flesh. He was barely in before the pleasurable pain was so intense she gasped and tears came out of her eyes.

Pulling back and plunging into her makes her whole body jerk and her boobs bounce with his movements. Huge balls slapped against her asshole, his pounding between her legs with each thrust forward.

"Holy fuck!" Belle cries out loudly. "Oh, shit that hurts, it fucking hurts. Do it again." Her breathing is ragged and her fingers dig into his flesh and fur pulling him to her deeper. Pounding, plundering, dominating her depths.

But the other three were still there, standing around, watching her as he fucked her. Their cocks were dripping onto her face as she lay on the grass. All growing larger and leaking a thick sticky white stream of translucent slime across her face and breasts.

Kneeling, one tried to shove its footlong throbbing dick in her mouth, as she was moaning and screaming at the abuse the other was inflicting on her poor pussy.

The giant cock choking her as her throat spread and convulsed around the invader. Her fingers clawing into the base of the shaft's thickness. Squeezing her lips around the ridged surface to help her suckle it deeply, wanting all of it in her mouth.

Her breasts and stomach had several long scratches from his claws, and the sound of his grunts filled her ears.

Putting her hands behind her thighs she pulled her knees to her chest allowing him deeper inside.

Digging his large claws into her waist, he slammed her onto his cock with all his might. Holding her legs, and pulled the soft and open pussy onto him hard and tight.

They took turns fucking her mouth until the first one pulled out and sprayed her down with thick hot cum.

Another Sasquatch grabs her by the hair and fucks her mouth, only a few pumps of his hips as he pumps her throat full of sticky cum. Cum pours out of her mouth onto her tits.

Sputtering, she sits up and wipes her face clear, only to be picked up by one laying on his back, he lays her back against his chest.

Grabbing her ass cheeks, he rammed in monster cock into her ass using all the cum on her body for lube. Her arms flew back and arched her body as her head lifted and opened her mouth moaning loudly with the intensity of it all. Her ass magically accommodating the huge member as he pounds her without mercy.

Shaking her head in denial as she came again, the tight feeling crushing down inside her and spreading to her trembling body as her arms struggled and jerked over the cock filling her rear and another forced her legs back and thrust their dick into her pussy. Stretching her and filling her even more.

Crying out sharply as another explosive orgasm filled her body with bliss as the unbridled ecstasy ripped through her, and another grabbed her head, shoving his member down her throat making her mouth and throat groan from being fully stuffed and stretched, sending electrifying pleasure throughout her body.

Belle couldn't catch her breath with the huge stiff rod in her throat and out of nowhere, this brought on another overwhelmingly brilliant explosion as she twisted and contorted, feeling their cocks stretch her to the limit as she came on them.

Jerking his dick, the monster on the side blows across her breasts and neck pouring large amounts of cum all over her. Drenching her in it as they hold her in mid-air between the furry bodies bouncing her around on their cocks and stretching around one monstrous cock as her belly bulged outward.

The four of them passed her around, using all her openings, kissing, and licking Belle, using every hole they could to cum in, over and over and over until every inch of her body inside and out, was covered and dripping.

After all night of their non-stop fucking and cumming, she fainted, and Belle lays there in a sticky mound, completely nude, covered in Sasquatch cum and still glistening with magical energy as the sun comes up. Giving a new hue to the dew covering the grass around her and warming her on the soft ground.

A splatter of hot cum hit her face jerking her awake.

"Good morning, Belle," Vagran said stuffing his softing cock back in his pants. "I've made some tea for you."

Sputtering as she stood, this was the most extreme of all her experiences. Surprisingly invigorated after all that cum and fucking she stretches out slowly, listening to her muscles crack and enjoying the pleasant ache.

Her belly was swollen with their cum, she stood awkwardly making her way home.

Lillian waited for her at the backdoor and walked her to the bathroom. Belle left a trail of sticky footprints through the house that glowed softly for a second and then disappeared.

"After your body absorbs all that cum, you should feel an upgrade in your magical abilities. That was quite the reaping of sexual energy last night." Lillian said with a wink.

Belle nods, agreeing with her and stepping into the bathtub for a long hot soak.

"Does Vagran know how to give massages?"

End of Chapter 2