Belle Dingle - Time Travels Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christie moaned as she had done last night during our love making, but the other sound I heard was Dirk exclaiming loudly, "Oh fuck, that is so hot, that girl sure knows how to lick pussy, yes siree."

I was to busy slurping at her pussy to appreciate that one of the top guys in porn thought I was good at it.

As I parted her lips I began to go to work at the most prominent and sensitive clitoris I had ever encountered, Christie's encouragement was very loud and I slurped down her juices as the orgasm raced through her.

"Ok girls switch places," called Dirk. Christie the ultimate professional simply got off the bed and repositioned herself between my legs and began to lick my pussy, soon proving her expertise as she soon had me coming like a train.

"Scissors now," was the latest direction and Christie and I were soon grinding our pussies together and both orgasming again.

As we kissed Peter stood naked in the doorway clapping his hands and said, "very nice girls, may I join you?"

I beckoned him over to the bed, he lay down and I instantly took him in my mouth and began to suck his really nice long cock.

Whilst I was feeding on this gorgeous piece of man flesh, Christie began to kiss him and then climbed over his head and with her bending over he began to eat her pussy.

Suddenly he moved, and as his cock left my mouth he was almost instantly pushing into Christie's pussy as she lay prone on the bed. They moved positions and with Peter on his back she lay on him and I watched as this perfect cock was pumping in and out of her hairy pussy.

On Dirks direction I began to lick in and around Christie's clitoris with the pumping cock only an inch from my tongue and the camera filming us almost as close.

I then lowered myself onto Peter's cock as Christie sat over his face, and we kissed. I just couldn't believe I was kissing one of the hottest women in porn while being fucked by one of its biggest stars. Life didn't get much better than this.

Christie and I dropped into a 69 position with Peter fucking me from behind and her tongue licking him as he slid into me.

"Ok, cum shot," shouted Dirk. Christie and I disengaged and sat with arms around each other and waited while Peter rubbed himself to ejaculation. We didn't have to wait long. His jizz exploded out of his cock into Christie's face and then onto mine and incredibly kept coming splashing onto our breasts. Eventually he was drained, but to ensure non was wasted I took the end between my lips and gently sucked every last drop before dropping my head and licking great globules of spunk from Christie's breasts and then letting the white gooey liquid drip from my mouth to hers before our lips met in a slimy wet kiss.

"Ok kids that's a wrap, well done Pixie, you were great, oh and you two, superb as ever," bellowed Dirk over the sound of the cameras being repositioned for the next scene.

Christie and I showered together and brought each other off again before donning bikinis and lounging by the pool eating lunch.

While Christie was telling me how she got started in porn, the strange feeling came over me and my eyes caught a glimpse of a flash of light in the trees at the bottom of the garden.

I leaned over and kissed Christie and then said, "I've got to go, it's been great," and ran towards the trees. I saw the stone and instantly touched it and began to spin into darkness.

I was back in the copse in Demdyke, again I glanced at my watch, I had been gone exactly eleven minutes again.

That night I spent hours trailing the internet. It appears I had sucked off John Holmes the biggest cock in port, been fucked by the legendary Harry Reemes and tasted the jizz of Peter North the biggest ejaculater around, oh and I got to lick and suck the pussy of Christie Canyon, a princess of porn.

Though everything was so real, I could not find any trace of an English porn actress named Pixie.

12