Belle’s Life Pt. 01

Story Info
From rags to riches. Belle’s story of becoming the boss.
2.2k words
4.31
5.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belle2022
Belle2022
48 Followers

***I wish to inform that this a complete work of fiction and somethings will be exaggerated and not be true to life. There will be some sex in parts of the coming series but is to be about someones journey. Be sure to read Belle's prelude first ***

Having just arrived in London there was a vast difference to Prague. Everything was faster, louder, chaotic and everyone was in a rush going nowhere fast. In the underground or "the tube" no one spoke. Anya gave me instructions and directions on how to get to her place but with little to no English. It was proving harder than I initially thought. Arriving at some new modern looking apartments I buzzed for Anya's flat and I was let in. Seeing her face when she opened the door I burst into tears and she gave me the biggest hug imaginable.

Her flat was tiny a kitchenette as soon as you entered, a shower room and a built in wardrobe opposite it. The smallest seating area with a large window with steps leading up to a double bed situated on top of the shower room and wardrobe. Thinking to myself no way we both can stay here. We'd drive each other mad but she swears we won't.

Getting herself ready for work and like most Eastern European girls in the west they were only good for two things too clean or too strip. As you can guess Anya took the latter. Which wasn't a surprised she is tall, blonde, 34DD, curvy, killer thighs and a juicy bum. Meanwhile I couldn't be more opposite at 5'3 I was significantly smaller, have dark hair, 32B for boobs and skinny like i missed a meal or two. What I did have going for me was my bum which was certainly perky and spankable and I had long legs in comparison to my body. Though Anya's confidence was much higher than mine.

Loading up her bag of sexy lingerie and heels throwing in some wipes makeup. You'd of thought when she left she was going to the gym. Dressed in tank top, hoodie, leggings and trainers. No one would be any the wiser. Skipping out the door she left me alone in the flat I basically crashed out the bed exhausted from travelling.

Waking up with Anya naked in the bed with me. Not even hearing her come back no idea when she got in. As favour I clambered down to make make breakfast but stopped in my tracks when I noticed 3 piles of neatly perfectly stacks of cash sitting on her table. Out of curiosity I counted them. £1500 sat on the table. Shocked I sat on the sofa. I could only dream of making that in year with all my exploits back home and she's done it in a night. I needed to be in the game and I needed it now.

There was two problems. First, I knew no English which could be fixed with using my free time to learn. Second, having newly turned 18, it wasn't a problem but according to Anya girls from Czech Republic had a notorious reputation here seen as difficult, linked with organised crime and laziness. Obviously, I couldn't pretend to be British accent would give it away so I was basically screwed. Unless I did what Anya did. Get someone to mock up a cheap fake passport from another country one that they would welcome. We went with the fake passport option. which needed a month to get sorted which gave me time to learn enough English.

With the month gone and a fake passport in hand I learnt enough English for a small chat and a few dirty phrases. Anya took me to the club. Sharing a bag I stuffed it with a sexy pair of black lingerie a lacey bra and thong with stockings. We had arrived early just so that I could met the owner. Meandering through the club, despite it meant to be a seedy place it actually looked high end. What girls were already there were absolute stunners Premier league material. Genuinely thinking I could be rejected for not being sexy enough or their ideal girl. With a small office upstairs Anya knocked and a heavy stern voice told us to enter.

Sitting at a desk was a man. In plain black suit looking rather chunky with a bald head. The suit looked like it was holding him all in and holding some back. Getting up when he saw Anya instantly smiling and coming over giving her a hug. He had the warmest smile I'd seen from an older man in his early 50's it instantly put to ease. Anya introduced me to Michael the owner. "Michael this is Markéta. My friend from back home."

Taking a look at me he got me to do a twirl. "You are certainly cute." He said happily. "A fine change from big blonde bimbos that cone revolving through my doors. A young petite cute girl will certainly get the punters in spending cash wanting to help you out like a good dad. Now I just passport to double check." We did formalities name age handing my fake passport over. The passport was Polish and not Czech to get around our problem. They wouldn't know the difference if I was Czech or Polish, told that many times. He studied it for a bit, not for long, he scanned it for his own records before handing it back no problem. However, he then called the boss.

Waiting nervously for someone to arrive I thought this was when I'd be found out but I tried my best to stay calm. The door to office opened and in came a woman. She must of been in her mid 40's her thinning hair tied up in a bun. Her face smothered in heavy makeup. Also in a plain black suit tailored fit. She was skinny the suit nearly hanging off her. Front and centre was her clearly enhanced boobs near popping out her top. She might be older but certainly still after the attention. "This the girl you recommend?" She asks in a stern authoritative voice. Anya simply nodes. Strolling in more, I'm not saying a word. Sizing me up examining me like a piece of discarded meat. "She's too small, too frail too young looking, too pathetic and let's face it not all that attractive if you ask me." It was clear I didn't meet her standards I'm guessing not Barbie material and not plastic enough.

Anya is shock no idea what to say or do. No girl gets rejected. They are always looking for new girls of all shape sizes and colours. Thankfully Michael stepped. "Now hang on. Yes she's not like those easy tarts out there who'd happily drop their knickers for a polo mint." He said getting up standing behind me resting his hands on my shoulders. "She's a young vulnerable girl and many protectors out there will wish to help her any which way they can and I'm sure she'll show her appreciation just as much. Damsel in distress".

"Fine." Saying in a disapproving tone. "I'm Clare. Michael's wife I'm the boss on floor and you'll refer to me as Madame. Any trouble and you'll be gone. Understand. Now grab your things and follow me."Shown to the changing rooms I was given house rule. They take a 20% cut of all dances. A dance lasts for just over a song. £80 for a dance and no touching of each other. If trusted or if I was wanted I could dance in vip room. There you become exclusive to them there you'd earn £200 for 30 mins you are in there. Now there was a private room. It cost the girl £150 for every use of it but what we made in there was ours. This was part of the club that didn't exist because it was technically illegal. It looked like a break room but was a fucking room.

If ever in trouble I was to call on the bouncer Victor. Towering at 6'7' black and built like a brick wall. He certainly wasn't a man to mess with he'd win no doubt. It was his long dreadlocks that I loved so jealous that I wish had them.

Doing my hair and make up I spoke to other girls who were all fully supportive. Striping off I put on my sexy lingerie which I thought was cute. Other girls lingerie had that cost a few £100's mine would be lucky if it added to a £20. It started quiet and Anya thankfully gave me a regular of hers to break the in my stripping virginity.

Taking him to a booth I got him to sit down whilst I closed the curtain. Straddling him my legs either side of him I rubbed my chest against his chest. Pushing upwards getting my bra in his face giving them a shake every time. Leaning back I unhooked my bra letting my boobs out. Continuing with the same motion pausing longer as my boobs were in his face giving him longer to admire them. Then I went grinding on his lap bouncing a few times.

Feeling his cock through his trousers growing larger with every bounce. Getting to my feet arching my back I faced away from him as slowly peeled off my thong down over my ass before dropping them to my feet. With my legs apart bending over slightly I gave him a view of my tight sweet pussy. Reaching round I spread my cheeks giving him good glare at my cute asshole before quickly clapping shut and giving myself a spank for being so naughty. In reverse cow girl I went back to bouncing on his cock and grinding away. His cock was certainly larger than before near bursting out.

Turning back to face him I climbed on top of the booth near forcing my pussy on to his face getting up close and personal I swayed my hips back and forth almost hypnotising him. The song was nearly up and with a grand finish I tried to get myself in a 69 position. My hands the arm rest my knees on the on the shelf behind the booth delicately placed either side of his ears. My ass was inches from his face and i started twerking for him. With my ass jiggling getting glimpse of my asshole poking through my cheeks and my pussy dancing for him. He knew I was going to be great here.

The song ended and our time was up. Clambering down I got dressed and he just remained frozen in aww. Two clear precum stains were visible on his trousers. He thanked and told me he'd be returning soon. Which I believed he seemed that kind of desperate guy. My private dances were all like that I had about 15 that night.

My time on the poles were less than sexy. Other girls had their songs and doing twists spilts and drops on the pole. Mean while I was aimlessly swinging round grinding desperately climbing. The guys thought it was more hilarious than sexy and actually gave me more tips for it which I thought it was nice. As it the night wore on the punters got more drunk argumentative and aggressive. Luckily Victor kept a close eye on me and dealt with any troublemakers.

Lasting till close I sat with the other girls counting out our cash. Making just over a thousand I was pleased but other girls were making 3x that. Being vip girls and private room girls. Anya took in a good amount with £2000.

Shattered I was last to finish getting dressed in changing room. Having just got my leggings up I was shocked to see as I turned there was a boy standing there. In a plain white T-shirt and black track suit bottoms. His face was lovely smooth and eyes as green as emerald. Longish dark hair shaped his face beautifully in a frame. He couldn't be more than 20. With broad shoulders and a skinny waist I was partly stunned. Almost instantly he apologised. "Oh sorry, for walking in. I thought usually everyone had gone by now."

"You are alright I'm the last girl left in here." Saying in my best English giving him a cute smile. "Nice try though, but no one sees the goods for free". Cupping my hands under my boobs giving them a shake over my top. The greatest smile I'd seen appeared on his face as he sniggered at my comment. Unable to resist smiling the same, he had me all flustered and losing my shit. "My em... friend Anya is outside waiting for me." Gathering my things I squeezed passed him. He smelt terrific as I swept passed him. I wanted to wrap my arms around this complete stranger and stay like that for rest of the night. Just as I was heading out the door. He asked.

"Will you be in tomorrow? Hoping to catch the last show of the night". Unable to resist bursting out laughing. I answered

"Yes. I plan to be in here most night for a while." Swaying out the door. "Good night".

Belle2022
Belle2022
48 Followers