Bellhop

Story Info
Bellhop - at your service.
3.5k words
4.47
1.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heathcoat
Heathcoat
20 Followers

My name is Frank.

A guy came onto me in The Roebuck pub and told me about a job vacancy at The Grande Hotel. up on the hill outside the town.

Of course, I knew what he was after. I had been the target of gay guys ever since I came of age. I was just five foot seven, slight in build for a male, and a "strawberry blonde" according to my latest admirer.

I was just not much interested in sex. Computer games were my bĂȘte-noire and had been at a cost to my formal education. If I had had a father maybe he would have drummed some sense into me, but Mummy and Auntie just let me have my head.

I left school in June last year at the age of eighteen, and spent the rest of the season on the sea front hiring out deckchairs or playing the machines in the arcades when it was raining. Then life as I knew it fell apart, Mummy suddenly said that she and Auntie Abi were going on a long vacation and I needed to get a proper job and find somewhere else to live.

So when this dude in the pub told me about a job vacancy up at The Grande Hotel and that it was a "live in" post, I was all ears.

There was a price to pay though for the information I needed. I had to "blow" him in one of The Roebuck's smelly cubicles in the Gents. He said he could get me an interview with a bloke called Herman who worked at The Grande. "Providing you play your cards right," he said, "the job will be yours for the asking."

I had never sucked a man's penis before - never touched one even. Lewis, that was his name, told me what to do. He stood up and dropped his trousers and underpants and I knelt on the floor in front of him. His penis was amazingly big and hard, although soft to the touch. He pulled his foreskin back for me then made me grasp his organ in my right hand and start wanking him.

Of course, I knew what it was all about - I just had not done it before with another real live person. Surprisingly I was really quite getting to enjoy it. I actually used my free hand to slide in-between his legs and cup his ball sac and, before I could do anything else, he sprayed my face with three ropes of his hot sperm.

I tasted some accidentally and it wasn't at all bad; salty and a bit fishy. Living at the seaside I liked fish as to eat.

Lewis helped me clean up with toilet paper, and I finished off using one of the wash basins provided. I guess we were lucky not to have been disturbed, but The bars in The Roebuck were not particularly busy..

True to his word, Lewis wrote some directions down for me on toilet paper. He said he would put in a good word with Herman for me. He also pressed me to tell him when could we meet up again.

So, that was my first homosexual experience, and the fact that it was clandestine gave it a certain piquancy, and a wanting to give it another try. After all, Mummy and Aunt Abi were lovers and they were both women. I had caught them scores of times in the act. What was wrong with me making out with a another male? I had no qualms about that, none whatsoever.

Lewis must have done a top job on Herman. I had wasted no time in climbing up the hill to The Grande, and when I asked to see Herman and said my name was Frank the pretty receptionist smiled at me warmly and said he was expecting me.

I was in for a shock. I had built up an imaginary picture of Herman and I had not expected to be approached by a middle-age man, of about my height, and wearing a bellboy's uniform. He could see my confusion at once. "Not what you expected, eh son?"

"No," I agreed, shakily.

He led me to his "den" somewhere at the back of the Reception. "Let me take a look at you, son," he said, doing just that. "You're a very pretty boy if you don't mind me saying. You're gay?"

"Well, no," I replied a little confused.

"That doesn't stand up to what Lewis has been telling me."

"Lewis was.... Lewis was my first experience with a man."

"He says you enjoyed it. Is that true?"

I could feel myself blushing. Perhaps that was all the answer the man needed. He unzipped himself, fished out his flaccid penis and ordered, "tackle that son".

His was cut, and tiddly. What could I do other than fall to my knees and take the whole of it into my mouth. The taste was neutral but I smelled urine from his underpants. Strangely, I didn't mind that at all. I felt his organ grow in my mouth, and grow, and grow.

I felt my penis growing in size too and starting to complain about its confinement. I had a rash urge to unzip myself and give it the airing it was searching for. Damn it - that's just what I did.

For the size of the man Herman's prick was outsized in length and thickness and seemed to be leaking copious amounts of precum which I readily licked of before slowly propelling his penis into my mouth. I sucked him hard and licked him all over before starting a rhythmic head bobbing. This was all so deliciously lewd; me sucking this stranger's penis with mine hanging out, super hard, desperate for some of the same treatment. Apart from Mummy and Auntie Abi, nobody had really ever touched my penis. And here, sucking and wanking Herman's penis. I wanted some of the same.

Yes, I certainly did. I took my penis in my spare hand and started wanking myself and bobbing my head sucking Herman at the same time. I came first, spraying my semen goodness knows where. I stopped bobbing on Herman's cock for the duration of my orgasm and he responded by fucking my face. Next I knew he was spurting his cum into my mouth forcing me to swallow.

What a fucking extra-ordinary experience that was. My whole body was in a turmoil of shivers and excitements and strange shocks of electricity. I felt more alive than I could ever remember feeling in the whole of my life before.

"You've got the job here if you want it," said Herman after I had licked him clean to his satisfaction. "You're a dirty little fucker Frank, and you'll fit in well here."

*******************************

There were five of us bellboys employed by The Grande; two on the 7am - 3pm shift, two on 2pm to 11 pm, and one floater. covering days off etc. At eighteen years of age I was the youngest and Herman the oldest.

I was allocated a room to myself, up in the eaves, when I first moved into the hotel. Herman decreed that I needed "time to adjust, to learn the ropes - and quickly so". In truth I thought there was nothing to it - carrying bags, running errands, moving furniture, occasionally helping out in the various departments to cover staff shortages. When there was a chance of interactions with guests, there started manic chase to earn tips, an objective that all us bellboys succumbed to.

My bedroom was not the sort of garret type; small and bare with a single bed. Rather it was a comfortable room with a double bed, some furniture and a largish window with a view of the town below. I squinted through it and had a strange feeling in my tummy as I could just make out the gable end and roof of Mummy's and Auntie's house, where I had grown up. Who would have thought I would have ended up, up here? Down there I had often looked up at The Grande, wondering what was going on inside. What a quirk of fate it was to have brought me thus far.

Work-wise there was a set of routines that I easily fitted into. By the end of my second week I had earned more than three times my wage in tips and had got to know most of the staff if only by sight. I had not had any further sexual experiences - it was almost as though I was in purdah. Later, I found out, that I most certainly was - in purdah. And for a reason I was soon to learn about.

Herman caught up with me. "You've had no intimate sexual contacts these last two weeks?"

"No," I confirmed.

"Have you been jacking yourself off in that little room of yours?"

I blushed really red, making a denial impossible.

"Good lad. It's good to keep your bollocks working," Herman commended. "We've been saving you up. Your anal virginity is worth money. You'll be sleeping with a gentleman guest tonight who will solve put you on the right road for your future here. And you'll be earning some good money in the process. Now, go and shower and Rose will come and shave you."

One just did not argue with Herman. If my fortnight at the hotel had taught me anything, it had taught me that. I showered, a woman called Rose found me and I followed her into one of the letting rooms. My gear was all laid out and ready on the bed.

Rose was probably about sixty, but that day I would have willingly shagged her if she had asked me to. She exuded sexuality. She told me to remove my shower gown completely and, as a result, she was faced with my prick as hard and swollen as it could possibly be. "They've obviously doctored your morning coffee," she smiled impishly, "I can't do anything with that cock waving at me like that." she smirked. That said she started pumping my throbbing penis professionally, and in no time I was spurting seemingly litres of spunk into a towel.

"When I was younger I would have gobbled all that up, especially from a fine young faggot like you," she smiled wickedly.

The word "faggot" killed any complimentary element. Was I really a faggot?

My penis thus becalmed, Rose set to work, shaving my pubes and my chest, armpits and face. "That'll do for now. Bend over and let me see your anus." She fiddled about with a pair of nail scissors and some sort of liquid in a bottle.. And then, without any warning she pushed something cold inside me. I yelped.

"It's just a butt plug. Pull it out before you go to the meeting place, and when he's fucking you make a lot of noise as if you are enjoying being sodomised." She treated me to another one of her wicked chuckles.

I had no problem in having sex with another man. I was more than used to Mummy and Auntie Abi having that sort of fun. But I did not much like the idea of being called a faggot. People used it with distain as though it was something really bad.

I overheard Herman talking on the telephone asking the man who was to take my anal virginity, as to whether he would prefer me dressed as a girl. I did not hear the answer to that, but the way Herman slammed the phone down I guessed the answer was an affirmative.

Straight after, I was on my way back to Rose, but to a different location. It was a room full of different clothes, and perfumes and other cosmetics. There were a mixture of sex aides on shelves too. I had seen those type of things in adult catalogues.

"Strip off Frank. Tonight you become Francesca," said Rose huffily. "They might have told me earlier. Let me look at you. No need for a wig, we'll just brush your hair a different way. Perhaps add a ribbon or a slide. Ever worn a bra before?" she chuckled. "Perhaps we'll take a rain check on that one."

Rose slipped me into a light cotton dress and a pair of wide fitting French knickers, purple with black lace edging. "That'll do. The punter will be far too keen to get his prick into your arse to worry about the fineries of cross dressing. You'll need your face making up though and some jewellery."

I let her get on with the job with a credible display of patience. What else could I do? Besides, she frightened me more than a little. Herman came by to see how Rose was doing and I guessed he was not over-impressed. Yet I could see he too was wary of Rose's tongue. "You'll do," he muttered barely audibly.

Rose handed me a mirror. What I saw sent a tingle right the length of my spine. I did not see myself in the reflection at all, but rather a very attractive young woman, beautifully made-up. She had decimated my eyebrows and then applied mascara and eye shadow that really enhanced my blue eyes, Her application of red lipstick made my lips eminently kissable. I felt that she had justified the significance of what was going to be, undoubtedly so, my deflowering.

Rose handed a bottle of lube to Herman. "You can anoint his arse. You're an expert at that."

Herman was clearly nettled, but he was effectively corned. "Bend over that chair," he rasped at me.

I jumped to his command. Herman took the back of my skirt and threw it up and over my back and head. "Legs further apart," he commanded. I shuffled them accordingly and then felt him pulling my knickers aside, so wide were the leg holes. Next his hand was inside my arse cheeks centred on my sphincter which he oiled liberally after removing the plug. "What the fuck 's that doing there? he growled, allowing the object to fall on the floor. He pushed an oily finger inside me and made as if it were fucking me. Next I felt another intrusion which I later realised was the business part of the lube's bottle. I guess he administered a couple of squirts of lubricant, but I was not to know.

"That'll do," he said gruffly. "There'll be a bottle of lube next to the bed I hope, Frank. Don't hesitate to get the client to use it. I know him well. He has a fetish about depriving young men of their anal virginity. He doesn't usually want them dressed fem like you," he sighed. "But we're here to please."

The client? I just saw him as the cunt who had paid a barrel of money for the privilege of fucking my virgin arse.

How much he had paid I guessed I would never find out. I was to be left in ignorance as to what my virginity was actually worth.

"Here, put this on." Herman helped me into a white laboratory type coat, meant to disguise what I was wearing. "Now to the bridal suite. Room 104." he sniggered. A pair of dark glasses was deemed enough to further disguise my identity.

We hurried down thick carpeted corridors and stairs to Room 104. The best letting rooms were on the first floor. Herman knocked on the door, whipped the white coat from off my shoulders and virtually pushed me into the room. I nearly made a classic entrance of tripping over and falling on my knees. The client I assumed, sitting in a big armchair on the far side of the room, looked suitably amused. "Miss Francesca I presume?"

I removed the sunglasses in order to get get a better look. Late fifties, sun tanned, naked to the waist at least, lean body, white hair cut short but not balding, white teeth and laughing grey eyes. "I'll answer to Fran," I said, having rehearsed that as one of several possible openers. "What shall I call you?"

He frowned. I realised I was being too forthright. "David will suffice," he said huffily.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"Let's get one thing straight Samantha. There is only two things I want from you. They are your complete silence and your virginity. Understand?"

Did he get my name wrong deliberately to put me down? To demonstrate how little I meant to him as a human being? I found it hard to resist an urge to show him two fingers and telling him to go fuck himself. Instead I just nodded silently, somewhat ashamed of myself.

"Come over here, on your knees and suck my prick." He had a towel round his waist which he threw aside. He was totally naked apart from a incongruous pair of patterned pink socks.

As I moved forward he shuffled his body forward to be sitting on the edge of the chair, enabling him to open his legs wide and allow me access to his limp penis. I took it in my mouth and applied pressure with my lips with no immediate result, so I cupped his balls. Not being an expert on the size of men's ball sacs, I was nevertheless in awe of what I was handling. Pictures the bulls I had seen at the cattle market came to mind. Compared to him my ball sac was a ladies' purse.

"How big was his prick going to be when I eventually got him aroused," I asked myself. "He'll kill me for sure."

"O.K. that's enough," David ordered. "Onto the bed over there. Kneel on the edge."

I had a vision of my racing for the door and getting the hell out of there. I might have done had I not gone week at the knees. I made it to the bed and knelt on the edge with my legs apart. I managed a glance behind me and saw David massaging his penis violently, trying to get it sufficiently hard I guessed. Thankfully, from what I could make out, it was no monster after all. As a young man I had no difficulty in getting a hard-on. I had never given a thought about those not so lucky. Perhaps he was allergic to those little blue pills.

He did succeed in taking my virginity of sorts. Enough for him to boast about fucking another virgin to his chums at his golf club no doubt. Surprisingly I felt very little pain as he was so small. He squirted something watery inside of me. At least, that is what it looked like when it dribbled out. And then the bastard virtually propelled me out of his room as if I were a bag of dirty laundry.

The bastard did allow me to don the white coat and dark glasses before I found myself in the hall outside his room. "If all gay sex is like that then you can stuff it," I remember saying to myself.

Where to go now? Back to Rose, or even to Herman's den? No, I just couldn't face either of them. I made for the back stairs and three floors above to my room in the eaves. I nearly made the door before I burst into tears. No particular reason; just a helter-skelter of emotions and some disappointments.

I opened the door preparing to throw myself on the bed and having a jolly good cry - as Auntie would recommend. But I was brought up short - there was a body lying in my bed. It lifted it's head and looked up at me. "What the hell's wrong?" it enquired.

"Who are you?" I hadn't recognised him.

"Anton the waiter. You've seen me loads of times."

"Oh, yes Anton." The really good looking waiter who had a coterie of women guests lusting after him. Arnold in Reception told me he sells his services by the hour if he has a fancy to. "What are you doing in my bed? I asked rather bluntly.

"Herman said you might need consoling. That David Sylvester whom you've just been with is a real arsehole. Rich as fuck he can afford to chuck his money away. Herman guessed you would be in for a bit of a shock, so he sent me up here to console you."

"Console me? Comfort me? How?" I asked, using up the last of my snivels.

"By making a proper job of robbing you of your cherry."

"Robbing me of my cherry?" I did not quite take that in.

"Your first proper anal fuck."

"But you're......"

"Bi," is the word you are searching for. But I vastly prefer young men who dress and just looking at you my prick is bursting. Look...." he threw off the sheet covering him and. sure enough, he was sporting a magnificent boner.

I felt my insides starting to shiver with sexual excitement. "But my arsehole is dripping......"

"I'll take you to the shower room and I'll give you a douche. Then we'll come back here and I will show you how wonderful anal is That's a promise. Are you up for it?"

TO BE CONTINUED

Heathcoat
Heathcoat
20 Followers