Bellisima the Slave 03: Mountain Orcs

Story Info
Bellisima goes on a mission to rescue lost peasant girls.
2.2k words
4.37
2.8k
7
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again a litter took me to the House of the sorcerer Maladan in the Old City of the imperial capital. He was pleased to see me, as usual, but as normal he moved directly downstairs to the cave under the city. It was always slightly strange that he never looked at me with desire. He was possibly the only male of any intelligent species that did not start to drool at my naked body, for I rarely dressed except for his missions.

"Sir," I asked him. "You say that you knew my mother."

"Yes! For some years."

"Sir, you aren't my father are you?" he stopped in his tracks, then turned and smiled.

"Is it because I never touch you, my child?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I loved your mother my dear, but I lost her. When I see you I see her, and I cannot...it would be too painful. No, another man is your father. We are, however of the same people, the Kaltan. Our ancient home is in the mountain forests and the steppe plateau to the north. That is another reason I wanted to train you. We have a strong tradition of studying the arcane. It is a gift most often found amongst our people or amongst their allies, the forest elves. Your mother had it, and I sense you have it. You will need it on this mission." He continued to lead me down to the cave, and to the door that led to nowhere, and everywhere.

"Here, put these on." They were peasant clothes, a tunic and leggings.

"In the eastern mountains there are group of mountain orcs led by a troll who have been making life difficult for the people out there. In particular they seem to be capturing young women. It has proven impossible to find their lair, and patrols have found nothing. However, a young woman might find them, or more likely be found by them. They will take you to their hideaway where I suspect they will be very unpleasant to you. I will not know where you are, and you will not be able to escape. You will need to reach out to me."

He reached out and touched my temple, it was a strange sensation, as though a very narrow stiletto dagger was slowly piercing my head.

"I am sorry, it is quite painful the first time," he said, but his lips did not move. I heard it in my head. "Now, I have opened a conduit between us, if I am right, and typically I am, if you focus really hard on me and think very clearly the words "I am here" I should be able to sense it."

I closed my eyes, and thought of the old sorcerer, and in my mind thought the words "I am here". To do so made it feel as though my head would explode. My face must have grimaced in pain.

"Marvelous! Perfect! Yes, I'm sorry, that hurt even more, didn't it? Now swallow this gem." He gave me a small clear crystal, which I swallowed. "Now, take this basket and go through the door my dear!"

I passed through the door and appeared in a wooded glade, high in the mountains. I walked out onto the hillside, covered with grass and flowers. I continued for some distance, occasionally picking flowers. I did not know what I was supposed to do, but I assumed it was supposed to look like gathering something or other. I walked nearer the woods again wondering how long it would take, when someone jumped me from behind. I almost struggled, but then I remembered that the point was to be captured.

They were mountain orcs, slimmer, shorter, and faster than the plains orcs that were in the imperial army. Quickly they tied my hands behind me and my legs together, and then tore all of my clothing off, using some of it to gag me. I struggled hard, although I knew it would be pointless, to make sure they thought I was a reluctant captive. They laughed and mocked me, probing every orifice with their fingers, and slapping my bottom.

One of them then threw me over his shoulder, and walked off into the woods. One strong arm kept me immobile as I bumped along on his shoulder, with the other hand he fondled my soft pussy, and slapped my bottom. I wriggled hard when he thrust a finger into my anus, but he was too strong to resist, and my wriggling just made him probe even deeper.

As they walked, the woods became deeper and deeper, until they came to a great outcrop of rock. Here there was the entrance to a cave. I was carried into the darkness, and they proceeded to walk deeper and deeper into the mountain. Eventually we came to larger caves, where orcs were living. I could see that more and more followed us as we moved through the caves.

We carried on walking. My soft flesh rubbing against the orcs bristly skin, his slapping and probing relentless and humiliating. Finally we came to the largest chamber of all, lit by many torches. Here in a great chair sat an enormous troll, like a king amongst the orcs. I was stood on my feet in front of their troll-king, they unbound me, and the gag was taken from my mouth. I stood stripped before the leering troll, who slathered and drooled as he looked up and down my naked body, like a dog looking at a piece of hot meat. All around orcs were staring and jeering. The troll moved aside some cloth from his loins, to display his massive throbbing member. He stroked it while he ogled me.

"Come along my beauty, come and sit on my cock." I considered my options, but I did what a normal peasant girl would do, and shook my head in refusal. He laughed. "I was thinking you'd say that, bring her here, boys." The orcs standing each side of me grabbed my arms and dragged me to stand closer to the troll, pushing me against his grimy sweaty body. He leered down at me with a huge mouth, his tongue licking his lips as he fondled one breast, the enormous throbbing phallus hard and hot against my stomach.

"One!" he said, and immediately my buttocks were aflame, a strap or a whip had lashed across my skin. "Look at me my bitch, I want to look into your eyes." I tried to disobey, but a strong hand grabbed the hair at the back of my head and made sure it was pointing towards the troll. I closed my eyes, but he pinched my nipple hard between his large coarse fingers, I cried out and looked into his eyes obediently.

"That's tight, my sweet young thing, I want you to look into my eyes as they beat you. You are going to submit to me completely and be my willing eager fuck-toy. Two!" The pain lashed across my buttocks again while I looked into his cruel dominating glance. The troll's large hands continued to squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipples. "Three!" I cried out with the pain as the disgusting creature leered at me and licked its foul lips.

"You will be my property from now on, to do with as I wish. You will learn to be grateful for the chance to please me, or you will get this. Four!" He twisted both nipples hard as he called for the strike.

"Please, Sir!" I cried, as my body writhed, held fast by the strong arms of the orcs each side of me. They all laughed at me.

"Haha! The little bitch is starting to regret her decision, eh? Five!" The pain seared through my body, my buttocks felt like an iron fresh from the coals. "Six!"

"Aaaah! Please Sir, I'll do anything. Please!" Again there was unsympathetic laughter from the assembly. The troll reached down and fingered my pussy.

"Mmm. Hairless eh? That is nice and soft, and yielding." I cried out as he thrust his finger between my labia with the last word. "Ahh! She's wet, boys! Give her another one! Seven!"

"Aaaah!! Please, Sir!" The troll went back to his throne, and the orcs released me. I rubbed my aching bottom and felt the harsh wheals there.

"Come along then, bitch." He had again revealed his enormous throbbing phallus. Delicately I walked towards him and climbed up to stand on the chair. "No, bitch. I'm going up your ass! Turn around and face them!" Every time he called me his bitch it felt like a slap across my bottom, a slap of ownership, like a Master slapping the ass of his slave. The orcs all cheered as I gingerly turned around. He put his hands around my waist as I came down to feel his throbbing cock against my anus.

I writhed as I slowly sunk down, trying to work the head into my anus.

"That's right bitch, dance for me!" He caressed my bottom as I gyrated on him, slowly forcing him into my body. "That's enough dancing!" he said, and he abruptly pulled me down on him. He was so powerful, the phallus drove deep inside me so that I cried out at the pain. Every discomfort he inflicted on me raised a cheer from the orcs. He pushed me down and down until I was completely impaled up on him, such that I could see his cock push my stomach from the inside. "Mmm, that feels good, bitch. Your turn boys!"

With that the orcs crowded around, one immediately probed my sex, thrusting fingers deep inside me, before then mounting me himself. Another orc climbed up, and forced his cock down my throat. The remaining orcs clustered around, some groping and pinching me, others closing my hand over their throbbing cocks. I was at the centre of a mob of naked ithyphallic thrusting muscular orcs.

As a well-trained pleasure slave, it was not my place to question how my master wished to use me, but to take pleasure from serving, and also take what pleasure I can take in being used. This melee of sweating naked orcs was taking me to increasing heights of pleasure. I did what I could to help the orcs who only had my hands, but mostly I just lay back on the troll that impaled me, and gave myself up to their lust. After a while of humping and sweating and groping, one orc would cum into me with final frenzied thrusts, then be dragged away to be replaced by another. Meanwhile the troll just happily sat with his phallus impaling my anus. He must have been taking considerable pleasure from my moaning and writhing as the orcs pumped into me.

I do not know how many orcs sated themselves with me, it just turned into a blur of naked green skin and throbbing members, and I lay exhausted in an orgasmic state of semi-consciousness for much of it. But finally the troll wanted to finish, and stood up and pumped me until my ass was dripping with his cum. I gently let myself down to the floor and lay there, until an orc picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He carried me further into the cavern, through side chambers, until we came to a locked door. Another orc opened the door, and I was taken in and left there.

Slowly I managed to work myself into a more capable state, and became aware of whimpering in the darkness.

"Hello?" I said, and the whimpering became louder, and was joined by others. I fumbled through the darkness, to find the missing girls. There were six of them in all. I got up unsteadily, and reached out to the sorcerer. This took some time as I really did not know what I was doing, but as I thought of him I suddenly had such a blinding pain in my head I thought a nail had been driven through it.

"I am here," I said. I rubbed my temples to drive away the pain, and then strange glowing symbols appeared in front of me like the archway over a door. The sorcerer stepped through the door into the prison cell. He could clearly see by the light of the glowing symbols that I had found the six girls.

"Well done, Bellisima! Now take the girls through the door and have a dip in the pool. It won't help these girls but they might find it refreshing anyway."

"What will you do to the orcs, Sir?"

"I shall just make them sleep, it is a simple incantation, and I shall put protective wards so that they will not be disturbed."

"So you will not kill them?"

"No. You seem somewhat relieved, but by the look of you they must have put you through a lot."

"It wasn't so bad, Sir."

"By all the gods, you had a nice time, didn't you?"

"Well...they were less brutal than the plains orcs, bigger than goblins, but more straight-forward than humans."

"Well. I suppose I shall have to teach you the incantation so you can wake the m up whenever you like, I suppose!"

"Yes please, Sir." With that I led the girls through the door, and we swam in the Pool of Souls together.