Belly of the Beast Pt. 04 - SEDUCTION

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Instead," I suggested, "Staggered overnight shifts will cause less dislocation to the capable SSM personnel chosen for instruction." I proposed Missy to the newly cleared ward to instruct SSM personnel in the art of training the rejects.

"Anything else," an exasperated Dr Velour asked.

"SSM personnel selected will continue to eat in the staff dining facility, rather than on the ward with Rejects," I announced.

Challenged by a tired Velour, Meyers accepted the justification that staggered shifts would be "less disruptive to their personal lives," I justified the shift, "and less likely to cause resistance."

"And I must be able to decide all," Meyers declared, "final selection of the cadre and the terms under which they are allowed to leave the floor."

I struggled to remain expressionless. I gotten more than I expected. I now could not only study, but also control movement in and out of the floor, but I could through Meyers determine who could leave the floor, but how could I get out?

As I prepared to leave to accompany Velour on her rounds, Velour turned to ask Meyers, "The dining facility adjacent to these wards is open to the cadre, but the rejects raised to Cadre don't have the appropriate -- are topless. I might get complaints about topless women in a semi -- public place."

"Issue them frocks," Meyers ordered.

With Missy's help, at 4AM I roused the Health and Humane Services (HHS) personnel to clear another ward for training cadre. I faced the usual complaints about overcrowding and understaffing. "Dr Velour ordered proper training for the Rejects. It begins with proper training for staff."

At 5am, change of shift, I selected personnel for training from both personnel reporting in and those scheduled to leave. There were protests about the change. "Anyone who wants may apply for a transfer after a day of testing and training." There was more grumbling when I ordered, "Off with the frocks and bras. Missy, will you assist any Health and Humane Services HHS personnel who require assistance."

Meyers came out to welcome the selected Health and Humane Services (HHS) personnel. "Ladies and the few gentlemen among us. We are embarking on a most noble experiment, the details and importance of which will become available to us as we move on. Missy, will you inspect your people and lead us on the run. Warbler stir up the chant."

"Buxom babes naturally // succulent orbs unchained and free // tempting beauties for all to see // bouncing bounding gracefully."

Running along side me, Meyers quipped, "you love to rub it in."

By the end of the day, Meyers had trimmed half of the selected Health and Humane Services (HHS) personnel from the cadre of Physical Training Assistants and marked them for transfer out. Looking at the list I presented to her, Dr Velour smirked, but confirmed the order. "I'm turning in early. I'm due in surgery in the morning -- another task Meyers roped me into. You can assist Missy to out -- process these SSM people for shipment to the Replacement division. Meyers can cover for Missy as leader of the persons retained."

Grabbing our frocks, Missy and I herded the deselected Health and Humane Services (HHS) personnel, still topless into the elevator bound for the basement portal.

"You know the drill, sweeties," Missy barked, "At the portal, you leave with what you came in here with: nothing. Ladies, drop those boxer shorts."

We had 15 bare breasted women cursing and swearing in the basement of SSM a cacophony of protests: "My father's the police chief," said one. "Mine's in the state Senate," boasted her companion. Still another claimed to be a personal friend of Dr Velour, "She's my god-mother."

Chuckling Missy retorted, "Dr Velour is friends with money and you're holding down a place and you're costing Velour. So, if I get no cooperation from you," Missy threatened, "I can bring down Mr Whiskers."

"I hear he's on ward as a patient," asserted one. "On the surgical schedule for the morning," asserted another. "For a well -- deserved snip," nervously giggled a third.

The threat of Mr Whiskers, however sufficed causing the rise and fall of bare breasts to quicken. The boxers were dropped and cast aside. Silence fell as the girls lined up as directed stood erect, hands clasped behind their heads, legs spread apart.

As I stood nearby recording findings on a electronic notebook, Missy approached the first girl, verified the person's name and title, "Adama Ally, Health Care Associate, AA -- 2029 -- HHS -- F -- 16499, open your mouth please I need to see if you have a full head of teeth." Nodding satisfaction, Missy ordered Adama to squat and cough.

I chuckled, "When Whiskers searched me, he didn't ask me to do that."

"Whiskers was interested," Missy chirped, "in only one thing. The one thing I'm interested in is seeing that these ladies leave for Humanitarian Services' Recycling Center the way they entered: naked with nothing concealed on their person. This is a secure area that must safeguards its secrets."

Missy was quick. Carefully massaging their breasts, and teasing their nipples, Missy kept up some small chat to strike up a rapport with each person she examined. Missy's nimble fingers gingerly ran through the arm pits, the under -- breasts and inner -- thighs of `Health Care Associates,' `Nursing Assistants' and 'Assistant Physical Trainers' to before she reached the last in the list, a nurse. "Lieutenant," I addressed the nurse, "how did you end up on the sixth floor of a hospital where National Service out-processes Rejects?"

"I volunteered out of Nursing College," the nurse sighed as he turned around and bent over as requested, "I was promised I'd be a delivery room nurse. I ended up becoming a babysitter for the sick sore lame and lazy."

"Yates, Martha, RN," Missy nodded approvingly, "MY -- 2029 -- HHS -- F -- 85647," Missy sighed, "Nurse Yates, you know the drill. Let`s have a look -- see: open your mouth."

Dabbing some lube on her gloved finger, Missy startled to wiggle slick fingers up the nurse's gluteal cleft. The nurse, bracing herself with hands clutching her knees, continued to explain, "I'm glad to be leaving. Maybe in my next assignment I'll get some," the nurse gasped; tears came to the nurse's eyes as Missy's nimble fingers plunged inside, "nursing experience."

After the nurse disappeared down the portal to a waiting deuce-n-half, Missy commented, "At least the shipment gets a ride in a covered vehicle. The girls won't be driven through the streets stark naked."

"Call that to Meyer's attention," I suggested, "Meyers would make failure a painful experience."

Watching the truck send up a puff of smoke and disappear into the night, Missy declared, "Well I'm off till 0500 tomorrow morning. After I'm sure the truck is gone, I'll just walk out the portal -- I am supposed to strip and allow you to inspect me," She chuckled and patted my belly, "But you really don't want to. Do you?"

"Not necessary," I turned down the invitation. I fell into a trill, "At the portal waiting // the boundary gate // you enter in the natural state // if a welcome you overstay // you end up exiting // the very same way."

"Your chance to get even," Missy gave me a hug with a smile, "You should have had your own restriction lifted."

"I have no instructions to remain down here. How will you get back in?" I asked.

"Oh, there's an early morning inbound shipment. I should enter with them," Missy explained. In a louder voice, she exclaimed, "but it's easier to drift back in through the hospital employee's cafeteria. Infiltrate in, settle down and unobtrusively join the crew for breakfast,"

Promising to pick out some of her worn out bras for me, Missy bound down the portal. Midway toward the door, Missy turned to me to yell, "The door is open; the path is clear. You can walk out of here, return to your unit, but you're never going to get that Sergeant to run away with you. Your Sergeant is seduced by the power Dr Velour has given her."

I chuckled when I thought of one of Jerry's witty ditties: Seduction need not be riches // the undying love of bitches // it need not be institutional // or even ceremony and ritual // all you need is the assumption // of a greater purpose at hand.

"What greater purpose has Dr Velour, The Sadist of St Stephen's in mind?" I shouted down the exit tunnel after Missy.

"Dr Velour is breeding people," Missy shouted back, "Except Health and Humane Services gets last pick and Velour gets the Rejects, people who couldn't or wouldn't qualify for HHS. Velour needs Meyers to turn shit into gold and justify all the money she was granted. Once Meyers and you serve your purposes, you'll go out the way of HHS personnel we've discarded.

I counted every heartbeat after Missy passed out the portal into the darkness before I dared to approach the heavy double doors to scan the rear parking lot. The deuce -- n -- half was still where I parked it. The garbage bin where I hid the keys, my money and my phone appeared to be undisturbed.

I didn't know what to expect when I returned to the Induction Center with the deuce -- n- half. I intended to return the truck and re-infiltrate into St Stephen Martyr Hospital. The Officer of the Day on duty said, "The Commander left instructions to be summoned if you and Meyers return."

Ushered into the Captain's quarters where Captain Front Hole was sitting on her 'rack' in olive green shorts, blond hair tied in a bun. Bending over to paint her toenails -- olive green of course with her tennis ball sized boobs, capped by luscious, erect ruby red nipples, secured to a well -- defined pectoral muscles of her chest, Captain looking up to acknowledge my presence, "sorry, Warbler, I'm told you've returned with our vehicle. Mission accomplished."

I voiced no response.

Continuing to pain her nails, Captain apologized for her attire, "I'm sorry. I didn't drag you in here to watch me in my skivvies painting my nails. I left orders to bring you in front of me as soon as you reported in."

Discretely I looked away at the plain furnishings of the Captain's oversized closet. Different from Dr Velour's resplendent rooms in St Stephen Martyr's Hospital, Captain's quarters little more than a spartan room barely big enough to accommodate a simple cot and a small desk with a computer terminal. "My congratulations, Warbler, on accomplishing your mission. I'll prepare your release papers in the morning."

"I've retrieved property entrusted to me. Sergeant Meyers is still held by the aggressors. I'd like to go back to retrieve her," I protested, "I must keep her faith and trust."

"I was aware that eh -- you and Meyers had something going on," Captain thought aloud, "but you were just assigned here, not a real Marine and Meyers was tougher on you than anyone else. You were both short. What was the harm?"

"I thought faith and trust meant that Marines never left a comrade behind, alive or dead," I answered.

"But you're not a Marine, Warbler. Health and Humane Services (HHS) has already filed a request to transfer you to over there to St Stephen Martyr Hospital (SSM)," Captain explained, "Likely, my command would routinely approve the request. We need fewer Service Support personnel and more riflemen. If, however, I sign your discharge, the transfer request will be void. If not REFRAD-ed, released and discharged, you're stuck at St Stephen Martyr -- with Sergeant Meyers. HHS has requested her transfer too and lateral reclassification as Chief Physical Training Associate. Her career in the Corps will be over."

"Sergeant Meyers is seduced by power given her by a trickster. Meyers is abandoning her one true love:" Captain's smirked. To the words, `Who you,' forming on Captain's her lips, I insisted, "No ma'am. Sergeant Meyers love is The Marine Corps."

Rising Captain went over to her computer. "I'm looking at your file, Warbler. Your testing was good enough to make Armed Services, borderline for the Corps. I can put you through for a branch transfer. That might keep you out of a transfer to St Stephen Martyr." She turned to me, "Might, might not. You take the risk, Warbler. I have a shipment of Rejects going out 0-dark-thirty to tomorrow. I can put you in the cab. The only place I have for you tonight is behind the wire with Inductees."

Sighing, Captain said, "Last chance, you can take your discharge and walk out the door in the morning or hop ride in the cab of the deuce - n - half while the Rejects are shipped over to St Stephen's Hospital."

A version of the portal ditty came to mind, "Standing at the portal gate // the path to choose objectively // to guard self -- interest jealously // or to demonstrate the desired trait // to keep the trust and serve the faith // to exercise integrity //"

I resolved, "I must retrieve Sergeant Meyers."