John’s Wife Wants to Be Lesbian

Story Info
Nicola gets bored with straight sex & begs to made lesbian.
2.3k words
3.46
21.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and Nicola had been married for ten years and were happy together even though their love life was getting stale with them making love less frequently. John still enjoyed making love to Nicola but she found it less satisfying and enjoyable as the time passed. She made every excuse to avoid being intimate with John which made him feel less loved. Each time they made love John got excited with his cock getting hard and erect easily whilst Nicola's pussy rarely got wet. She felt irritated and uncomfortable when John had his cock inside her feeling restless and desperate for him to cum quickly and get off her. She lay their not moving hating the feeling of having his cock inside her and hated having his disgusting hairy, sweaty and smelly body lying on top of her.

She found she hated the way he smelled even immediately after he had a shower and she no longer enjoyed licking or sucking his cock anymore finding the smell and tastes disgusting. She grew more and dissatisfied with their love making but pretended to enjoy it. Nicola felt surprised when she felt his cock stiffen a bit more as John grabbed her butt and started thrusting harder faster panting and gasping with excitement as he asked her "Do you still like having my cock in you?"

He started thrusting slower into her pussy when she lied saying "of course I love it. I love being fucked by you!" She felt irritated by Johns question hoping he would just hurry up and come so she she clean his dirty sweat and stench off herself.

John then said "don't worry it's ok if you don't like my love making anymore you can tell me." John panted and gasped as he said this.

"I said I do enjoy and I do!" said Nicola feeling like slapping his face and pushing him off her.

"Don't worry babe please tell me the truth. Tell me you don't like sex with me anymore and how you hate it!" said John in a desperate but excited panting gasping voice. "Please tell me you don't like sex with me anymore!" begged John.

Nicola lay under John thinking about what he was saying. "Okay, you asked for it! No, I hate sex with you it makes me want to puke. I think your cock is disgusting." Nicola whispered.

John's cock got harder and twitched inside her as she admitted to him how much she hated sex with him. "Is it disgusting and does really make you want to puke?" John gasped excitedly as he started to thrust deeper into her pussy thrusting faster gasping and panting.

"Yes you revolting, disgusting piece of shit sex with you is dreadful it makes my pussy dry making me want to puke all over your body. I hate having your revolting cock in me." Said Nicola coldly.

"Please keep telling me how disgusting sex with me and revolting my cock is. Please keep telling me." Begged John.

"Sex with you is disgusting and revolting I hate your cock its disgusting. You make me sick you're a disgusting vile piece of shit. Its disgusting, just disgusting I hate sex with. Your cock is horrible. " Said Nicola over and over feeling a little more excited as she opened up to John about how disgusting she found his cock, balls and body.

This made John more feel more turned giving him a rush of excitement as she taunted and insulted him. Nicola felt a sense of relief as she felt John get closer and closer to coming in her as she told him just how disgusting and revolting his cock and balls were. John made Nicola experience an explosion of sexual excitement as he suddenly gasped and pushed his cock hard and deep into her panting and grunting gasping saying "please let your friend Diane pull me off you and take my place fucking you! I want you to become a lesbian!"as he came inside her. John's excited begging her to let her best friend drag him off her and take his place as he orgasmed in her made her have a mind blowing orgasm as he filled her with his revolting cum as he shouted out he wanted her to become a lesbian.

Over the next few months John and Nicola seemed happier together than they had been for a long time even though Nicola still wasn't enjoying sex with John. What Nicola was enjoying was taunting John about his pathetic love making and how disgusted she felt by seeing him naked and how she sickened she felt by having his disgusting cock inside her. She loved hearing him begging to be insulted and got very excited as he begged her to become her friends Diane's lesbian lover. When he whispered to her how excited thinking about her being fucked by her friend Diane made him feel made Nicolas pussy got wetter and wetter as he begged her to turn unto a lesbian. She felt desperate to rub her pussy and squeeze her thighs tight and press hard on her own clit as he told her that Diane was a much better and skilled lover than he was.

She could only get excited during their love making if he talked her about Dianes naked petite and short body, her short red hair, freckled skin, small pert breasts, strong arms and thighs and beautiful small round pert bottom. Hearing telling her just how he was going to get her into bed with Diane and what Diane was going to do to her. Being made to think of Dianes beautiful sexy naked body lying on top of her with her beautiful breasts on top of hers and Dianes powerful thighs wrapped round her as Diane rubbed her divine wet pussy against her was the only thing that made her have an orgasm.

John loved standing naked in front of his wife Nicola as she looked at with with a look of disdain, revulsion and disgust telling him just how much she hated the appearance, smell and taste of his cock and balls. He loved climbing into their bed then climbing on Nicola as she told him that she wished it was Diane who was going to fuck her. He loved sliding his cock into Nicolas dry pussy has he whispered "how does it feel to have my dreadful cock in you? Tell me you hate it and it makes you feel sickened."

"It's disgusting, revolting, it's sickening!" panted and gasped Nicola over and over as John thrust his cock fast hard and deep into her as he heard her mocking and insulting him over and over again telling him how awful she felt with his disgusting cock in her pussy. She could only feel excited by thinking about Diane dragging John off her punching and kicking him throwing him off the bed then taking his place on top of her.

"Call out Diane's name and beg her to take my place! Keep saying it's digesting to have my cock in you and how sick my cock makes you feel! Call out her name! Please tell me you're in love with Diane please call out her name!" John begged.

"I hate your cock! it's revolting to have it in my pussy! my pussy hates your cock! Oh, Diane I love you! I want you to rescue me from his cock Diane get his cock out of me! Please Diane! I hate your cock! I hate it! I am going to vomit!" screamed Nicola over and over making John fuck her harder and deeper.

"Let Diane fuck you! Please fuck Diane not me!" Panting John as he thrust deep and hard into Nicola coming into her. As he orgasmed he begged her to punch him and kick him off her. Nicola didn't hesitate for a second feeling giddy with excitement as she punched him in his face pushing him hard away from feeling a beautiful sense of sexual pleasure as she felt his vile cock leaving her pussy as pushed him off her then kicked out hard at him kicking him between his legs. John's grunting and crying in pain sounded magnificent making her pussy twitch and pulsate giving her an orgasm as she punched and kicked him again and again. She learnt then she only enjoyed hurting him and thinking of becoming Dianes lesbian lover she wanted John to help her become a lesbian.

Life went on as normal until a few weeks later when John was lying on top of her again grunting like a pig as he thrust his cock into her push. He felt giddy with excitement as Nicola said "get your vile cock out of me!"

"Pull it out of you, please!" Begged John panting excitedly feeling intense pleasure fill his body as he felt Nicolas right hand move between them grabbing his cock pulling it slowly out. "That felt great. Tell how me just how disgusting my cock and balls are and how you love and prefer Diane." Panted John with a breathless gasping voice as he grasped his cock and started rubbing it frantically.

"Your cock is disgusting and revolting I hate it. I love Diane so much she's a better lover than you. She beautiful and I love her pussy. Your cock makes me sick it's disgusting!" said Nicola starting making retching noises as if she was about to vomit. "I'm going to be sick on you! You're making me sick! Your cock is making me be sick!"

"Yes! Yes! Please be sick on my cock!" John gasped as he approached orgasm coming hard as Nicola bent forward opening her mouth retching hard making her empty the contents of her stomach vomiting onto the head and shaft of John's cock soaking John with her vomit. John loved feeling of his wife's vomit squirting onto his cock and balls making him experience a feeling of pleasure exploding through his body enhancing the feeling of his orgasm. The sensation of her hot vomit soaking his cock and balls felt divine feeling like his cock and balls were being gently caressed by a beautiful lover.

John rubbed Nicolas vomit onto his still hard cock rubbing it over its rigid shaft, onto his balls and over the engorged head of his cock rubbing it frantically pleasuring himself desperately covering himself with her vomit. He felt exhilaration as he rubbed her vomit over his cock and balls bringing himself to another orgasm as she continued to tell him how disgusting he was and how she preferred Diane to him.

John eagerly agreed to tell Nicola a sexy story a few Nights later. He felt excited and became erect as he felt Nicola shuffling around as she took off her nightdress undressing then lay on her back with her legs open as she started to caress her own pussy. Nicola felt excited with anticipation as John started telling her a sexy lesbian story by whispering "My darling Nicola I promise to take you to your beautiful friend Diane. I promise to beg her to be your girlfriend. I will ask her to make you become a lesbian. I will beg her to take you as her lover and to seduce and fuck you showing you that she is the better lover than I am. Only Diane can truly please you in bed I want you to come to know that and the beauty of lesbianism."

"Mmmmm yes, I want to be a lesbian! I want to be a lesbian and be with Diane! Oh, Diane I need Diane!" gasped Nicola getting more and more excited as she rubbed her pussy pushing hard on her clit as they talked about Diane seducing her.

"Imagine I take you to Diane and after you've drank wine with her I put on some romantic music and guide you to her and push you into her arms so she can do a slow sexy dance with you. I will beg her to make out with you as you dance in her loving arms." Continued John.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Promise me you will!" panted Nicola as she rubbed her clit and pussy with her fingers gasping "Can I feel her beautiful breasts on mine and her pussy grinding on my thighs!" Nicola gasping excitedly "I want to be a lesbian!"

"Yes, you can feel Diane's beautiful firm, petite breasts rubbing over your breasts darling she's pushing them softly against your breasts as you dance arm in arm as she grinds her wet open pussy against your thigh. She kisses your neck, face kissing you passionately on your mouth as she rubs your back and ass. She pushes her tongue into your mouth kissing you and caressing you better than I can. Your pussy is wet and you can feel her slim petite body against yours as you hold her tight in your arms pulling her hard against yourself. She whispers I love you Nicola I want you as she pushes her right hand between your legs to slid it into your panties to finger your pussy." whispered John with excitement.

"Can I see her pussy! I need to see her pussy! Let me see her pussy!" screamed Nicola as she rubbed her pussy pressing hard on her hard erect clit frantically approaching orgasm.

"Yes, I push you down on your knees in front of Diane so i can lift up her dress and pull off her panties to show you her beautiful wet ginger pussy." John said.

"Push my face against her pussy make lick her pussy! Please push my face into her pussy make me a lesbian! I want to be a lesbian! Make me a lesbian!" begged Nicola as got closer to having an orgasm.

"Yes my darling I promise i will push your face between Dianes legs and force you to kiss and lick her pussy. i will push your face onto her pussy. I promise to make you a lesbian. You are going to be a lesbian! I promise Diane and will turn you into a lesbian." John promised his wife Nicola making her have an powerful orgasm that made her body shudder and jerk violently.

to be continued.