Belly Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My street is quiet. It is behind a store, hidden away like a secret from the rest of the city. There is no traffic other than the people who live on the street. I have fucked my husband more than once in the middle of the night on our porch. 

I keep my house clean and it always smells good. Peppermint Scentsy greets us at the door as if there were fresh-baked cookies in the oven. Kalie sits on the steps that lead upstairs while we take off our shoes at the door. She looks like she doesn't know what to do again. 

"You okay?" I ask, realizing just then that the wine went to my head more than I thought. 

"Yeah," she answered. 

"Come downstairs with me?" I asked her as I reached out for her hand after the men had already gone that way. I hoped I said that as sweetly as I intended. 

I hold her hand as we slowly step down into the living room. 

"Want a beer, Mac?" David asks as I hear his own opening. 

"I'll take whatever soda you got," Mac answers. 

I feel extra sensitive everywhere. Like one emotion could open another and another. The men pass us and sit on the couch. I swear I can hear everything louder than normal. These feelings are usually anxiety attacks. 

Moving behind Kalie, I rub my hands up her arms as I watch the men over her shoulder. 

They appear calm on the surface, but so do tigers at a zoo when their feeder is about to throw meat in with them. 

She seems calm under my touch. 

"Lift your arms up for Mommy," I tell her as I move my hands to the bottom of her shirt and begin lifting upwards. 

She raises her arms, this time without hesitation, and I peel her top over her head. She has wonderful little black curls that seem to coil even more at the brush of the shirt over her head. 

My head lowers after I toss her shirt down and I cannot help giving her soft shoulder a kiss. It is like nothing I have ever had the pleasure of before. I am my stepfather's daughter. Her black curls fall just above her shoulder and I playfully bite at one before slipping my hands into the waist of her panties. I trace my nails over the cotton. I am playing the way I would want to be played with. 

"Lift your leg up so I can get that sock off of you," I tell her. 

I feel her foot brush against my leg and I reach down and place a finger inside the sock and move it off her heel. I let my nail tickle across her arch as I slip the sock over her toes. 

"Daddy loves stinky feet, don't you, David?" I ask him. 

He nods, red faced. 

I could have hit him with his fetish or bludgeoned him with a baseball bat, and it would have had the same effect. I reduced him back to his primal self. 

"Should I let daddy smell it?" I ask Kalie as I dangle her sock out. 

"Yes," she whispered softly. 

David catches the sock over the coffee table and immediately gives it a long sniff. Then another. 

"Her toes are plain," I tell him like she is not in the room. "Maybe she needs some pretty colors to make her feel special" 

My face hurts from smiling that David could only nod from behind the sock that he could not get enough of. 

"Wiggle your toes for daddy," I tell her. 

Both men lean forward to watch her do it like it was a trick.

"What do you think of her breasts, Mac?" I asked, even though the four of us were still looking down at her feet. 

"More than a mouthful is a waste" he lowers his voice again for her. 

"Whose do you like better, mine or hers?" I have to ask. 

"I haven't had my mouth around Miss Kalie's yet so I can't be sure," is his answer "She definitely has a little more" 

He knows I'm jealous, but I am happy to hate her just a little for all the attention she is getting. 

We are only eighteen once for a reason. 

My fingers find their way back to the waist of her panties. This time she tries to hold them, too.  

"No!" I snap at her. 

She puts her hands back to her sides and I watch the men as I slide them down off of her slowly. I let go of her knees and let them fall around her ankles. They have both moved to the edge of their seats. 

"Tell me how you feel right now," I tell her

"Naked," she answered. 

You're always the one with the smarts. 

I bring my hand down on the edge of her cheek and let the smack settle into the room before I say it again. 

"Tell me how you feel right now" 

"I don't know," she answers.

"Vulnerable, a little scared, judged, embarrassed" 

"Should I stop?" I asked. 

"No," she answered. 

"No or yes, ma'am is how you should answer me," I correct her. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," she responded. 

"Go sit on Mac's lap and put your feet up on daddy" I order before slapping her lightly on the ass so she will take a step. 

I want my clothes off too, but I won't undress unless I am told. 

"Yeah, come here and sit on uncle Mac's lap," he grins. "We can talk about the first thing that pops up" 

We laugh at the joke and I already know that Kalie's mouth twisted in a sarcastic smile the way it does when she is the butt of a joke. 

She takes her seat and puts her bare feet on my husband's lap. It's killing him as he waits to touch them. 

"Kiss her, Mac," I say as I ignore David's needs and pull a chair closer so I can relax. 

She looks so tiny in his arms they almost completely cover her in a passionate embrace. She holds around his neck and hangs on. I know the feel of that stubble against my skin. I know what she wants as I watch her legs instinctively spread, facing David. 

I nod my head and watch as David slowly worships each toe with his lips, lifting a foot to his face. He moves his beard along her sole and teases as she moans into Mac's mouth. I know that feeling, too. That soft beard to the bottom of my foot. How it makes me feel submissive and dominant at the same time. 

I cannot fight myself anymore and pull my boots off and run my socks across the carpet. 

"This is all you're good for, honey," I announce. "You are here to pleasure men" 

She responds in a moan and I slip my socks off my feet as my response. 

"Mac," I interrupt them, "Lay her on the coffee table and take your clothes off" 

I am like a mad painter, and this is my canvas. I want to see everything in my brain come to life in front of me. Mac effortlessly stands up and puts her hundred pound body carefully on the table. He strips as she watches upside down looking back at him. 

"Daddy," I look over at David, "Would you be a dear and grab a bottle and make her toes pretty to look at?"

Her head is off the table as she strains to see his pants come down. It has to be the sight of his sex lines that make her run her fingers over her tight stomach. I know it's what makes me take my jeans off. He is rock hard like he should be. It is also what he is good for. 

David comes back in and sits back in his spot. He's already shaking the bottle and waiting for me. 

I nod my head. I am only watching now. 

I can feel the cold of the brush against her nail.

Mac already knows what to do next. He moves closer and closer until he is over her. His hand explores her body and stakes ownership as he moves his cock to her mouth. She needs no instruction. She knows what her holes are for.

I have the perfect view of him sliding inside of her. The perfect view of his full balls in her face. Well, I have the second best view. 

The scrotum is a fascinating and underrated part of a man. I love to play with it and watch it run away from my touch. 

He laughs and waits for a blowjob. Men always do. Like you're not allowed to play without paying. 

Taking advantage of everyone's distraction, I remove my shirt and release my bra. Still one of the best feelings ever. The relief of construction is almost better than sex. The feeling of air in places that have suffocated for hours is amazing. 

Mac's hand cups over her pussy as she takes his cock as deep as he is willing. My pussy responds and my hand meets her over my panties to keep her quiet. I swear she has always had a mind of her own. 

David brushes to her pinky toe, then holds it still and concentrates like he is disarming a bomb. I am sure he is still aware of what is going on beside him. She makes the most wonderful squeaks around his shaft as he playfully smacks between her legs and then to her stomach. 

"Fuck, Kalie," Mac moans as he lifts out of her and then places his balls over her mouth and slaps at her breasts. 

Damn it, I can feel it all. I can finally smell the polish. My panties slip off to the floor and I playfully kick them away. 

All three notice me at almost the same time as Mac walks to the side of the table and grabs Kalie's ankle and spins her around to him. His power and her being light as a feather make the scene even more dominant. He pulls her to the edge of the table and puts her painted foot over his shoulder and holds the other one out. 

"You're going to have to finish the other one up here, man," he tells David. 

I am on my feet and on the floor in an instant and kneeling behind her. David takes her foot and places it against his chest. 

"We don't have any condoms," I tell her as I brush my fingers through her hair and smile down at her. "What if you get pregnant?" 

The thought seemed to panic her too much. 

"Mommy will take care of it while you finish school," I told her. "Don't worry" 

I watch Mac push inside of her and hold her hands back like I am a proud mother. 

"Can you imagine that?" I continued as he slapped his cock across her wetness. "You'd have to go to school all fat and you'll have to tell your friends that you didn't really know the father" 

Kalie's back arches as he moves in more and more. Her tight little pussy looks like it could not handle it, but like all of them, they can. Her tiny body taking it in makes it a wild sight. It caked the sides of his cock white more and more each time he pulls back.  

"Slut," I whisper in her ear and pull hard at the back of her hair that is hanging off the table. 

She moans loudly. 

"That's it," I encourage her. "Be loud like the slut you are. Let Mommy know how much you like to get fucked" 

"God damn" Mac interrupted as he expertly moved in and back, side to side and then a mix of every way. 

David blows on her toes, and I pull back on her hair again. 

I watch Mac lift Kalie forward by pulling her by the wrists. I'm holding on as long as I can until, with one final scratch of my nails to her back, she was out of reach. Mac was now fucking her in standing missionary. Her short legs wrapped around his waist and her heels dug in just above his toned ass. Mac has a wonderful ass. He fucks her slowly and then suddenly pounds her to the delight of everyone in the room. Especially my girl Kalie. She digs in to my shoulders as he holds her by the small of her back, letting his cock do the work of supporting her weight. 

Mac has amazing dick control. The last time we fucked was for an amazing and very sweaty hour and a half. Honestly, for the last fifteen minutes he was nothing more than a cramp and I was thinking "Cum, motherfucker" but it was amazing. 

There is a swirling, fluttering emptiness that sits right below my rib cage that feels insatiable. 

I reach for my husband as we both watch the dance of our guests in our family room. My hand brushes the bulge in front of David's pants and he immediately knows. He needs it too. Maybe more than I do for a change. 

Mac pins her to the wall and they accidentally hit the light switch with her shoulder blade. No one cares. The pain does not even register with the young woman getting what might be the best fuck of her life. None of us care about the extra light in the room. 

I spread my legs out as David gets behind me. My feet point to the sides and I lean forward across the coffee table. 

Their kisses are slow and deep. David matches them by placing his own between my shoulder blades as he holds a breast in each hand. 

Mac's hands hold her small ass as his knees bend into their rhythm. 

I can feel the tingling between my thighs even before I feel my husband's cock moving into me. I am wet for a change. Age and maybe a lack of inspiration have played tricks on my body the last year or so. Some of us need more than laying in bed together and keeping quiet in a simple missionary. 

David surprised me by grabbing my ponytail and pulling my hair back as he buried himself inside of me. 

"You like to watch, don't you?" He asks.

He pulled my head back far enough that I was upside down looking into his eyes. 

"Yes" I answer. 

"Watch them then, slut," he smiles 

I watch the living statue of Mac and Kalie against the wall. Both looking at me. They are a collective sweaty mess. They glistened in the light. Kalie took a second to push her hair back from her face and slick it back. Her curls were straight, and she looked like she had just walked out of a hot shower. 

"She likes to be watched," Mac announced before resting his face on the side of Kalie's neck. 

I always hated David's lack of technique. He never read my body and improvised his movements around that. He always came in with the same game plan. Not tonight. It was like he could suddenly hear the music, too. I watched Kalie whisper something in Mac's ear and he dropped her to her feet. The sight of his cock pointed strongly upward at a bend was almost enough by itself to make me explode. 

Kalie walked over and crawled across the coffee table until her face was next to mine. Our cheeks touched together and my sensitive skin felt her sweat electrify me to the core. 

It was never awkward. No one seemed nervous. Mac stood over the table with a leg on each side, and Kalie lowered her head to my shoulder. I knew her pussy was feeling the wonder of being penetrated once again. She pulled back until we were face to face and I placed my hands over hers. David pulled back on my hair just enough to where I could not look away from her eyes. 

This was all I had ever wanted. All of those years of wondering.

My thoughts of how lucky I was to have David. It made me realize how much I was really in love with him and how perfect we were for each other. I wished I could control my body enough to speak. I was out of control.

I could hear the steady beat of skin hitting skin. Both men tapped slowly, both forcefully, into our bodies. Her light squeals mixed with my lower moans and made perfect harmony. 

My orgasm seemed to start at my toes. At least, that's where I noticed it first. Like my veins were being filled with warmth. It felt like my ankles vibrated with an electric charge against steel cuffs to around them. 

By the time it hit my thighs, I was already on fire. My hips bucked back and forth, forcing me into the unforgiving side of the table. 

The star burned brighter when I knew she was cumming, too. My vision cleared enough to notice Mac's hand was under her. I knew what those magic fingers were doing to her. My clit responded as she remembered that touch. I swear I felt the swirl. She came in a slow vibrating wave as my own arched my back and consumed my brain. My eyes rolled back and my tongue searched forward for her. I had to taste her. 

Again and again my head flooded from the waves rushing upwards as the sexual intimacy that I always craved was finally being quenched in a room with three other people. Separate acts were happening, but everything was one. Feeling the tips of our tongues together was higher than I had ever been. My eyelids would not work to open and let me see the moment. Instead, my eyes fluttered under them as if I were in deep REM sleep. 

I felt like an angel, and I was not even a religious person. There was no past or future. For once, I was happy at the moment. 

I could feel her upper lip twitching between my slow kisses. Every sweet noise she made sent me further into the unknown. 

I wanted her to remember this kiss. I wanted any other after to pale in comparison. On any day, years from now, I wanted her to think of this one without wanting to and have the memory drag her back to the feeling of the wood beneath her knees and hands. The feeling of the cock of a man she barely knew, the kiss of a woman who wanted to show her all of it. 

I felt safe between that couple and my husband as I melted into nothingness. 

Cervical orgasms are so different. Clitoral orgasms are just the body's natural reaction to overstimulated nerve endings. Not that I am down talking then at all. They are mind blowing all the same. Cervical orgasms seem to happen only when I feel safe to be my truest sexual form. My feet are twitching at the ankles and my arms shake to hold me up. I do not want to stop kissing her. 

The flood of euphoria and ecstasy, along with the brief second of eye contact, had me believing I was in the same place at the same time with her. 

This was not a tantric experience. Don't let me fool you. This was fucking at its most primal level. 

The shift of weight was noticeable right away. It was enough to knock our foreheads together and break the spell. Mac was standing over our heads and stroking his cock. I got the full force of his release as I was the one facing him. Getting my eyes closed before the first slap of cum plastered on my face, I could already see the blur on my eyelashes before another hit the bridge of my nose. I stuck my tongue out reflexively. 

I don't think cum tastes like much of anything. Good or bad. It is thick but my saliva breaks it down fast enough that I guess my tastebuds are too slow to register with. 

Kalie kisses me now. Slow and light pecks as Mac continues to moan above us. My eyes are open and Kalie is looking back. I know she can see what I see. Mac's slippery cock between our foreheads, pointing down and rubbing against our noses as he strains every drop between us. Our tongues meet again. 

It was both filthy and amazing. It was also just enough for my pussy to contract over and over around David's cock. I was forcing him out with a powerful orgasm. 

My mouth was hanging open, and I was quite aware of how ridiculous I probably looked. It was one of those moments that you wished only happened with the lights out when you were in bed in missionary. The more I fought against it, the more it blew itself free from me. 

"Cum, mommy," Kalie begged. 

I laughed, trying to hold it back and held my breath while I shook my head back and forth wildly. My vision blurred and the embarrassment I felt with all the attention on me just made it worse. 

I moaned loud and deep when I felt David pull out of me and stand up over me. His hand pushed down on my back as he hurried to the place. Looking up from my chin, laying on my arms, I had the perfect view of him coating Kalie's face with his thick release. Seeing her suck the head of my husband's cock and hearing him moan in pleasure as she milked the last drop from him. Knowing that she tasted me with him. I was a quivering mess and barely able to keep my eyes open as David sidestepped us and collapsed on the couch. 

Mac reached down and lifted me by my hair until I was face to face with Kalie again. I kissed her slow and deep. A kiss I will remember years from now that will leave me in a trance, taking me to this moment. I won't even try to remember it. 

Then I will remember the beautiful wreckage of their bodies on my couch and the wonderful night with my friends.

(Ask Picklepopper about her weekend)

12