Belong to Me Ch. 06

Story Info
Master has other sluts!
1.2k words
3.88
6.9k
2
0

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg was still naked, apart from his cock cage, he knelt at his Master's feet. Since there was about to be a show, Master had Greg be a footrest. Normally, it would have been utterly humiliating for Greg to be used like this. But, a part of him was growing to like it. A part of him was giving into the fact that he was meant to be used.

"Ah Greg, I know what you are thinking. Long ago, I used to be alot like you. Except of course I was different...smarter. I didn't seek money. I looked for pleasure and domination. That way I could get money. It was better than me working for it. So up in my room I designed lots of experiments mostly on rats. Finally, my experiments were ready. I decided to try them on one of the women I saw everyday. One who had been neglected by her husband. Fuckbunny come here!" called Master. FuckBunny came bounding into the room eager to serve.

"How are you doing today FuckBunny...or should I say Mom?" questioned Master.

FuckBunny entire demeanor changed. She blushed a deep red and tried to cover up her massive tits. It was in vain of course!

"Marvin! What did you do to me! I'm your mother!" she gasped out. Her mind was reversed to the "moral" 1950s housewife she had once been.

"I know your my mother...you stupid slut..you should know your Master is better than you...just a FuckBunny! But, you were SO unhappy. Daddy with his limp cock was unable to pleasure you. I knew you had those lesbian tendencies from your days at Sarah Lawerence. You tried to tell everyone that you sunbathed in that bikini to turn on your husband. But, we both know that's a lie. You were really trying to seduce Mrs. Smith and her daughter Sally weren't you? For pretending to be such a modest housewife, you were really quite the horny slut. It's okay, you can admit it...this is a safe sex space. No one is here to judge you. Your son is here to make you happy!" said Master/Marvin.

"I'm...not gay. I wasn't trying to seduce Mrs. Smith or Sally. I'm no gay...that would be wrong." said FuckBunny. All though she was unsure of herself. She had been exploring her body. Why was she naked? That wasn't the worst of it. She seemed to have bunny ears and a bunny tail. She looked like one of those Playboy bunnies she'd masturbated to in her husband's Playboy magazines. She wasn't gay or anything though. If that was what her husband liked she should look like them...to try and please her husband.

Marvin laughed wickedly. "Not gay? A rug munching dyke like you? After I had claimed you who do you think I had you 69-ing with? Mrs. Smith...god that was such a hot day. Both your faces were painted SO white. You were so happy to have your face buried deep within her cunt. Meanwhile, Sally was blowing me! God, I loved it. It was when I truly destined to be a Dom. Not gay...every time I hear you say that I laugh." Marvin continued laughing.

FuckBunny was having enough of this. She had to get home. She wasn't gay. She had a husband and she would prove to Marvin that she was a reputable woman instead of the rugmunching dyke that he said she was.

"You're thinking about Father aren't you?" questioned Marvin.

"Well...I'm his wife. I have to make dinner and vacuum. I have too.." she thought about her husband's cock for a second. It had always been well...less than impressive. He'd always cum about five seconds after he crawled on top of her. Meanwhile Master...no Marvin, my son, the moral woman who tried to correct herself could plow her over and over again. Master...no Marvin had an amazing cock. But, it was SO wrong.

"I'm leaving." stated FuckBunny. She made her way to the door.

"Why break our family apart? Father's still here! Tina come here." ordered Master.

Tina came in. She had formerly been Marvin's father Tom. Now she looked like a poorly made up transvestite. Tina had been Marvin's first experiment in gender transformation. It had gone...well less than satisfactory. Marvin now had the abilities to change Tina into a banging slut. But, why should he? His father had never brought pleasure to his mother. His father had never encouraged him. So Tina remained the poorly made up tranny. She knew she couldn't hope for better. She was a perpetual bottom. But, Marvin had always given her hope that she might be used. That she could be plowed. It never came true of course but Tina was always ready, always hoping that her Master would use her.

"Nothing Tina, you must have misheard me...so eager to please, but such an idiot! Go away now, you stupid slut." ordered Marvin.

"Yes Master." said Tina sadly. She went back to the dormitory she shared with her sisters. She wanted to masturbate as they pleased each other but Tina knew this was against the rules. She'd seen enough of her sisters punished. Tina could only hope that someday her Master might use her.

"Well...it does matter, what happened to your father or our neighbors. I'm still a moral woman who doesn't believe in incest. It's wrong. I'm leaving." said FuckBunny as she headed to the door.

Marvin malvenly laughed. "Again no matter how often I hear that I find it funny. I'm glad I made you so obedient and addicted to me." Marvin dropped his pants. Pictures of his cock were broadcast to the wall of TVs. Greg quivered at the sight of his Master's cock. He still hadn't learned to obey. He was greedy. He wanted it in his mouth.

"You know you can't get enough of my cock...now come and ride Master, FuckBunny. I'll plow you good. Then maybe we can see about getting Mrs. Smith to eat you out again." stated Master/Marvin.

FuckBunny tried to run for it. She really did...but there were pictures of her Master's cock all over the walls. She tried to remember that there was something bad about this scenario. Something she shouldn't be doing...but FuckBunny knew her Master wanted what was best for her. He did have an amazing cock. It was SO good in all her holes.

"FuckBunny...come here." said Marvin/Master with a hint of warning to his voice.

"Coming Master..." said FuckBunny as she let out a little giggle and came bounding back to her Master.

Marvin/Master had grown hard at the thought of plowing his mother, his first slut. He pushed his Mother/slave to the floor and shoved his way in. Normally, he would have taken his time but the situation was just so hot. All too soon, Marvin came and spilled into FuckBunny.

Master took a look at Greg, still obeying on the floor but as hard as ever and aghast but also really turned on at hearing the family's story.

"Well, no time like the present slut. There's your sister covered in my spunk. Why don't you go lick her out...try to see if you can bring her some pleasure. I have better sluts to play with. But, I'll be watched" stated Master as he strode out of the room. He had so many pussies to plow.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please leave a comment!)