Belong to Me Ch. 11

Story Info
Master wants some info!
967 words
4.62
3.7k
0

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marvin had moved with his parents out to a desert ranch where he could continue his experiments. To make him money his parents worked out on the 405. But, Marvin was disappointed. He only had two sluts! What good were two sluts? It was time to get more! You could only have a three some so many times.

His father was a good faggot and brought in a lot of money sucking cocks of truck drivers. Tranny whores were in high demand. Marvin's mother didn't bring in quite as much money. There were lots of women selling it out on the 405, also his mother had to ride Marvin's cock. Thanks to his experiments, Marvin could now turn a man into a full women. For better or worse, his father was stuck halfway between a man and woman. This was a state Marvin would keep his father in permanently. His father had to pay for fucking his mother after all. But, now Marvin could turn men into full women. Ones better than his mother, one who was always dripping. He decided to call his father.

"Tina, get in here!" Marvin yelled.

"Yes, Master." called Tina as she ran into the room. Failing to bow of course. Tina was a bad slave and needed constant deciplne.

"Kneel and worship slut," ordered Marvin. "Or I'll punish you."

"Yes Master. Of course Master." said Tina as she kneeled. Marvin knew his mother, the better slut, would have kissed his feet but Tina was well...Tina. This was why he wanted a better pussy.

"Master, will be kind if you tell him the truth. Do you have the brains to understand?" asked Master. Knowing Tina didn't.

"Uhmm..." started Tina.

"Yes or No, Master. Never uhmm. I'm better than you and I deserve better than an uhmm. Got it?" questioned Marvin. As he flogged Tina on the ass.

"Yes Master, I understand Master. It's just that your cock is there out in the open and it looks SO good. Can I suck it?" begged Tina.

"I know you're addicted to my jizz Tina, but Master didn't give you permission did he? Fags like you only do what I say when I say, right?" questioned Marvin.

"Yes Master, of course Master. Slut Tina does what you say." stated Tina.

"Well, then I've been eager to add a new slut to my harem. You'd like a new sister wouldn't you?" questioned Marvin.

Tina said nothing. She was afraid of her Master. (As was proper.)

"Of course you'd like a new sister, you can't get enough sex. I think it's time up your libido...anyway Master is getting off course. Master wants to know if you have any unique customers. Ones that will help Master get off in the hottest way possible, you want to help your Master don't you?" questioned Marvin.

Tina didn't answer right away. She had been enamored by her Master's cock. It wasn't until the flogger hit that she answered.

"Yes Master, I do Master. What makes you happy makes me happy. There's this man except when he comes to me he doesn't want to be a man. He wants to be a woman. He says he hates his cock. He wears women's underwear. He says his wife doesn't understand him. Is this the type of man you're looking for?" questioned Tina.

"Yes Tina, that's exactly the man I'm looking for. One who wants to be dominated, the exact opposite of you. You used to hate being dominated but now you like serving...you like being a slut don't you Tina?

Freedom floated back into Tom/Tina's mind for half a second. She didn't know if she should tell the truth or not. What did her Master want? She looked at Marvin's cock. it was just SO there and it did taste good. She loved his spunk. But, Tom knew it was wrong. Marvin was his son? Marvin put his hand on his cock and pumped it. A drop of precum appeared.

"Well, fag?" questioned Marvin.

"Spunk, good." was all that Tina was able to get out. That precum might fall to the floor. She couldn't let it fall to the floor. It should be flowing down her throat, hot, warm and white.

"I know, I know. Suck me off now." ordered Marvin. He had a new slut to get tonight but a Dom like him always had time to be blown especially by a cumslut like his father.

Tina fell on her Master's cock. Marvin had grown his cock out to be two feet long and as thick as a Coke can because Marvin was spiteful he hadn't fixed Tina's jaw. His mother could swallow his cock like a professional but Tina was left to pepper it with kisses.

"What's the matter fag? Don't like Master's cock...look at how hard it is for you. All Master wants to do is explode all over you? Don't you want a cumshower?" stated Marvin.

"No Master....I mean yes Master. Slut Tina is stupid and doesn't know Master." said Tina.

"Very well fag, Master knows best. He's going to get a new slut tonight. Don't think you'll be elevated. You'll still be at the bottom. Always a bottom Tina, always a bottom." said Marvin. He had been jerking himself off and sprayed in Tina's face. Even Tina was surprised at the copious amount of cum that spilled out of her Master's cock. Her face was painted white. Marvin had a mission and couldn't have Tina fucking it up. He grabbed his supplies.

"Follow behind and out to the car, Tina. We have a new slut to make." said Marvin. He grew hard again at the thought of fucking a new slave. So many rewards lay in store.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)