Belong to Me Ch. 12

Story Info
Master gets a new puppy!
1.3k words
4.11
5.4k
2

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marvin liked to drive so he drove his new lamborghini up to the rest stop on the 405 that Tina frequented. Someday he would program a chaffour but today was not that day.

"Are you sure he'll be here fag?" Marvin questioned Tina.

Tina giggled. "Like totes Master, his wife has Bridge Club on Wednesday SO he always comes out here to get blown. Totes!" she giggled some more. Marvin rolled his eyes.

"Well, act like everything is normal, blow him like usual and if things go according to plan. You'll be getting blown tonight!" said Marvin.

"Like totes." said Tina as she giggled. "Like here he comes now! That's like his Benz." Marvin smirked to himself. Sluts who would give him all their money were always good. Soon that would be this man. Tina went up to him.

"Like Hi! What can I get for you...big boy?" she questioned the man flirtatiously. As she rubbed her hands up against this pants. "Can slut see it today?"

"Oh Tina, you're so lucky you know. You have the courage to come out here and suck men's cocks. I wish I had that courage. Having a big dick rubbed in your face must be SO wonderful...I'd love to be dominated..." said Bryce.

"Oh now, my big boy I think you look sexy in these pink silk underwear. I know I love wearing mine all the time. It just feels so right against your cock and dresses...WELL you can't even start to imagine how good those feel." said Tina as she giggled again.

"So lucky...now..." started Bryce. He was about to order Tina to blow him but he never got that chance. Before Bryce knew what was happening to him he found locked himself in a dog cage. A man injected a pink vile deep into his ass. Bryce got woozy and fainted. He woke up sometime later. He was all alone in a laboratory room. He was wearing a steel dog collar and still wearing his pink bra and underwear. There was only a doggie dish.

A stern mechanical voice came through the intercom. "Good, my new puppy is up. It's time for you to eat puppy!" Then a serving of tuna fish came and landed in the doggie bowl.

"Eat up, my slutty puppy. Your training is going to be long and hard. I know you took out that ad in the paper saying you wanted to be dominated. Well, now your Master is going to dominate you. Be good and be rewarded, be bad and be punished. Go eat your food doggie. From now on, until Master decides you're worthy, you won't speak human...only puppy. Bark once for yes, bark twice for no. Lots of fun lies ahead puppy, you just have to trust Master...do you understand?" questioned Marvin via the intercom.

"Arf" said Bryce hoping that this Master would be pleased with him. He'd always wanted his wife to do this but she found him disgusting and repulsive. Janice had been threatening to divorce him over his "perverted habits". He was sure that Janice would find his hidden trove of women's clothing. He wasn't sure where he was and Janice would have found them by now. Part of him was happy in Janice finding out, another was terrified. It was hard for him to think. He was just SO hard.

"Master can't watch you all day, he has other things to do fag. When Master says to do something---obey right away or be punished. Your friend Tina disobeyed me and now she's being punished. DO WHAT MASTER SAYS FAG!" yelled Marvin. Of course, he could use his science to make Bryce obey but where would the fun be in that?

"Arf" said Bryce as he crawled over and started eating the tuna. He ate it properly as a dog would.

"Good bitch, you've your pleased Master, so he'll reward you now. He can see that your cock, well it's no longer your cock...it's Master's cock now, is causing you pain. You're ruining your panties. Bitch, will take off all his clothes and jack off for Master. That will make Master happy. Bitch, wants to make Master happy doesn't he?" questioned Marvin. He would make Bryce obey. Soon Bryce would quake at the sound of his Master's voice.

Bryce hesitated. He was supposed to be entirely naked and jerk off in front of cameras. Wasn't that wrong?

"DO WHAT MASTER SAYS NOW, FAG. DON"T THINK JUST DO!" yelled Marvin.

"Arf" barked Bryce in alarm. He took off his pink panties and bra. He was now naked and exposed. He was very hard and his cock stood out like a log. He felt very vulnerable.

"You're making Master MAD....START JERKING OFF!" came the voice.

Bryce stood alone in the laboratory room, completely naked. He covered his hard-on and dripping cock and balls with his hands. It was wrong to show someone your cock?

"No, FAG, let Master see you." said Marvin via the intercom.

"Arf" said Bryce. He let his hands fall to his side. He felt even harder now and a bit embarrassed, but the voice had told him to do this. He was supposed to obey and be a good bitch. He wanted to be dominated after all?

"Mmm, yes, very nice, I like how you're eager to serve and how you're beading cum." Marvin grinned malvently from behind the one-way mirror. Of course he had no intention on keeping Bryce's body. " Since you've been so good, you may jerk off and cum." said Marvin.

Bryce's hand was around his hard cock. "Uhm," he said, biting his lip. "You'll watch?" Should a man jerk off in front of another man? It felt strange, like something he shouldn't do.

"Silence fag, Master didn't give you permisson to speak human yet. If you make the mistake of speaking again, address Master as Master or Sir. He is better than you. Master should punish you but, Master is merciful and pleased with you. So I'll watch you jerk off and cum. If you don't want to cum, that's fine too, but most guys love jerking off. Don't you like it?" Marvin asked. All too soon, Bryce would be beginning for his cock to be gone but that wasn't yet.

"Arf" Bryce replied. He had learned his lesson about not speaking and hoped his Master would know he meant yes. Even now when he was just holding his cock it was feeling good.

"Don't be shy, bitch." Marvin told him via intercom.. "Be a good puppy. Be a good bitch. Jerk off for me. NOW."

Knowing he had to please his Master, Bryce's hand began to move and he pumped up and down. Yes, he had to jerk off, had to do it for his Master. He was a good boy, a good puppy, a good bitch!

Bryce gasped as he felt his orgasm building rapidly, his wrist right around his hot, hard cock. "Yes!" he moaned. "Yes, yes, fuck, so good!" He moaned as ecstasy washed over him, filling his entire body. It felt amazing. Cum spurted from his cock, load after load, until the feeling faded and his breathing returned to normal.

"Good fag, Master is so pleased. Now clean your mess up!" said Marvin.

"Arf?" said Bryce with a questioning bark.

"Good sluts use their mouths. Master expects his slutty puppy to have a clean room when Master visits. CLEAN UP." ordered Marvin.

"Arf" said Bryce as he sank to the floor and started to lick.

Marvin smirked and let Bryce clean up. He had to visit Bryce's wife Janice if their fortune was going to be signed over to him. It was what Master needed after all.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)