Belong to Me Ch. 19

Story Info
Puppy and Lady Janice have fun!
844 words
3.8
2.8k
00

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an interesting few weeks but Marvin was happy with the new sluts he had acquired. It was time for him to go back to the ranch. It had been too long since his other sluts had a chance to ride his cock.

The first slut he had to see was Bryce of course. He had been living as a puppy for the past few weeks. Marvin liked him like this but it was time for Bryce to "improve". Still, since Marvin was the Master he wanted Bryce to do one thing, as a puppy, before he became a full tranny fag--fucking for dollars out on the 405. Marvin wanted Bryce to fuck his wife, Lady Janice, in puppy form. It would be so hot!

With Bryce on his leash, as was proper, Marvin and Bryce made their way over to Lady Janice's tiny house. She lived there in isolation for the most part, thinking of only how to please her Master. Lady Janice was very delicate and being around other sluts stressed her out. Still, her Master ruled and he went anywhere he pleased.

Marvin threw open the door to Lady Janice's small house with a malventt grin and for a moment, just admired the slut he had created on the bed.

Lady Janice sat, demure and with as sweet a smile as he'd ever known. Long honey-blonde hair spilled around her bare shoulders. She had tiny breasts and the lingerie she was wearing was modest but appealing. As required of all his sluts, Lady Janice wasn't wearing any underwear. Marvin smirked as he saw her grow wet, staining her bed, upon seeing him.

"Hello, Master...I wasn't expecting you. It's been a very stressful few weeks. Flower arranging has been so hard. I just can't decide if I should use pink or purple flowers." she said.

Marvin laughed malvently, walked in and swept her into his arms, giving her a punishing kiss. She kissed back gently and cuddled up to him. He must have left her alone for some time to receive such eagerness. "Mmm, hello, my beloved lady slut. And how are you?"

"Oh Master, like I said it's been so stressful deciding between the pink and purple flowers. I just don't know what to do!" stated Lady Janice as tears came to her eyes.

"Lady Janice, I'm so disappointed in you! All this talk of flowers but no talk of how you've missed me or riding my cock. Pleasing me should be your first duty. My pleasure is all that matters. It's all you should think of... I think a punishment is in order...something that will really make you remember that you need to serve me." stated Marvin.

"But Master..." started Lady Janice. She wanted to say that she was a lady and that ladies couldn't be punished.

"So now you're disobeying me? Well, now your punishment will be worse! DO AS I SAY! Now STRIP and spread your legs" commanded Marvin.

"Yes...Mas...ter" said Lady Janice through tears. Marvin gave a whistle and into the tiny house puppy Bryce came bounding. His former "cock" hung limp between his legs. But, his rainbow pony tail and extended tongue perked up at the sight of his former wife, not that he remembered of course.

"Puppy, this is your former wife...Lady Janice. When you were a man, as opposed to whatever you are now, you were never able to please her. Right now your job is to please her. However, Master is horny and will fuck her first. Then a fag like you can try to please her. You must watch and see how a real man does it. Is that alright, puppy?" Marvin asked Bryce.

"Arf!" said Bryce as he wagged his tail.

"Good fag." said Marvin, wasting no time for he was truely horny. Marvin thrust into Lady Janice. The rest of the night was a long, hazy, horny experience for the fragile Lady Janice. Her Master fucked her over and over again, pumping full of jizz. His hard cock made Lady Janice groan and squirm. She was delicate, she couldn't be treated like this. At last, her Master thrust in one last time long and hard, he filled Lady Janice's wet pussy. His jizz flowed out of her and onto the floor.

Marvin whistled. "Puppy, clean up time" He ordered Bryce. Bryce, scared of women, thanks to his Master licked up the jizz on the floor first. Marvin just laughed at his puppy's hesitation.

"Get in there fag, and really enjoy my spunk!" he ordered Bryce.

Lady Janice whimpered as Bryce stuck in tongue deep in her cunt and licked. An eager cumwhore, he licked hard and fast. Soon Lady Janice's hands were twisted in her sheets. She came screaming as she had never came before. Bryce was happy he'd gotten all the cum. Lady Janice was mortified she'd just been eaten out by a dog, how unlady like!

Marvin whistled "Come along puppy, Master has plans for you." Bryce followed him out the door and to another adventure.