Belong to Me Ch. 18

Story Info
Master meets the daughter & Sally gets a job!
1.7k words
3.87
4.7k
3
0

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slaves, you must be SO glad you get to serve me now." said Marvin to the naked couple.

"Yes, Master of course Master." They replied in unison.

"But, one member of your family doesn't get to share in this joy. You must want your daughter, Sally to be happy don't you?" teased Marvin.

"Yes, Master of course Master. We want Sally to be happy." the former couple said in unison.

"She's just eighteen though," said Kendra.

"She's of age and of age is all that Master needs. Speak up again without permission and you'll be punished. Call your daughter now and Master may show mercy." stated Marvin.

"Yes Master." said Kendra as she went to call Sally.

Meanwhile, still kneeling, Pete raised his hand.

"Yes fag, what is it?" Marvin questioned.

"Sally is really flat chested--almost like a board. I don't know if Master will like that." stated Pete. His cock was once again straining in his wife's pink panties.

"I like you fag, you have a hairy man chest and no chance of growing tits unless I give them too you. I think you're worried that I may like plowing your daughter more than you. Don't worry, Master isn't ashamed to plow fags like you. But, if you want me to plow you again I expect you to convince Sally to be my slave...understand?" he questioned Pete.

"Yes Master, of course Master." said Pete. His jizz was beading ever faster into the panties. They were soaked now.

"Ah, here comes Sally." Marvin said as a car pulled up to the house and Sally let herself in.

"Mom, Dad what the hell is going on here?" Sally questioned. They were both bowing and naked, well Pete was in lingerie, in front of a strange man.

"Fag, go get your daughter a glass of water." ordered Marvin.

"Yes Master" said Pete as he stood up in his jizz stained underwear and went to fetch Sally a glass of water. Marvin released some of his pheromones into the air.

"Now," Marvin said "why don't you start by telling me your name, and then fill me in on what you're talking about, little lady?"

Sally continued to glare at him, but was starting to feel like she could trust him.

"Well, my name is Sally and these are my parents. What's going on? And I don't know how, but I think you've done something to my parents.."

"I haven't done anything to your parents. They want to be my slaves...I thought you'd be more open minded Sally and sex positive. If they want to serve, they want to be slaves. You shouldn't shame them. They love it. Just ask them." Marvin said.

"Mom...Dad what's going on?" questioned Sally.

"We love serving Master. He helps us have better lives." They said in unison.

As her parents kneeled in the living room, Sally's skin had crawled, and another smell hit her - the smell of sex.

Her parents had just been fucked and fucked hard.

"We're all naked, why don't you get naked too...it's only proper for our Master." stated Pete. He knew it was his job to talk Sally into this life. He wanted to be a good fag and please his Master.

"Oh...right...get naked." said Sally as she stripped.

"Explore your daughter, sluts." Marvin commanded Pete and Kendra. They both walked up to their daughter and put their fingers everywhere.

"So pretty...and so delicious" said Kendra as licked her daughter's pussy juice off her fingers.

"Flat chested and no cock." complained Pete. Marvin just smirked at this.

"I should go...shopping to do." said Sally, she still had free will. She tried to head out not remembering she was naked. Marvin needed as many sluts as possible and it was his chance to enslave Sally. He started speaking forcefully and dominantantly...like the true master he was....proud.

The more Sally listened to Marvin, the more she came to realize it was was the role of a good daughter to please her parents. It was her job to obey them, sexually, and in that job, They served their Master and wanted Sally to serve Marvin too. Sally had failed. She had failed as a daughter. This thought made her sad.

"It's alright, slut. Master will give you another chance to serve, Master will give you another chance to obey." said Marvin as he pinched Sally's tit.

"We love you Sally. We want to serve with you." said Pete and Kendra in robotic unison.. " we just want to fuck your sweet wet pussy."

"I'm sorry, darling," Pete said sadly, and for a second it was like Sally had her father back. "This must all be very confusing to you...it's just that Master has an AMAZING cock. I'm sure if you fucked him you'd understand.

"Just try it. Master will help you understand." stated Pete although it was hard for Sally to respect him since he was in jizz covered women's panties.

It was time for Marvin to have more fun. He released more phermones. "I'm sorry that this is a confusing time for you" he said, in a soft tone. "But there's one thing you haven't explained.

"Hmm?" Sally questioned, all of her anger gone. "What's that?"

"You haven't explained why you want to fuck your father." said Marvin.

Sally's eyes rolled back as it became true.

"What?? How did you know about that?" she asked.

"I guess...it's just SUPER obvious from what you do." said Marvin. This was becoming more and more true. It was just SO hot.

It became hard for Sally to think, and her brow furrowed as she got lost in her own "thoughts". Why did she want to fuck her father so badly? It was a need that had always been there, as long as she could remember - there was just something about him that was so sexy. She wanted to bounce up and down on her father's cock.

At night, Sally would almost rub herself raw at the thought of her father's cock, plunging in and out of her.. She'd cum screaming his name, in need. She hoped that her parents would hear...and hoping that he would, that he'd come in to investigate, and that she could finally stop living a lie and tell him how much she wanted...no, needed his cock inside of her.

Sally knew it was wrong STILL it was so hot. It would never go anywhere - could never go anywhere...but she didn't care. She lusted for her father, and there was nothing she could do about it. No other man compared; she'd tried sleeping with them, but the only time she could get off was when she imagined Pete plowing her hard and deep at night.

Finally, one day, just a few months back, she'd given in, and accepted that her desires weren't going away any time soon. Her father was a "gentleman". She'd have to seduce him. Sally started wearing less and less clothes around the house when it was just the two of them - so that her mother wouldn't suspect anything, she acted normally when both her parents were home, but if it was just her and her father...

At first it had been vaguely-acceptable nightwear. A teddy that didn't even go down to her knees, and showed off what little cleavage she had; a man's T-shirt that she could "innocently" pull tight against her body to show off her hard nipples. She wanted to show herself off to her father, maybe then he'd fuck her.

But, her Father hadn't said anything. He hadn't even seemed to notice. So Sally had started to push it, more and more: wearing nothing but underwear. Wearing nothing but her sexiest underwear. Wearing nothing but her sexiest underwear and asking to sit in Pete's lap.

But Pete never responded to Sally. He never even got an erection. Sally was worried that he didn't find her attractive. Most girls would have given up at that stage, but Sally wasn't most girls. She needed her father's cock in her pussy. Sally could never back down from a challenge, even if she had to tie her father up.

Marvin knew this of course. He decided it was time to control Sally. She could be beautiful. She could serve.

"You still want him, even though he's a cross-dressing faggot?" he questioned.

"More than anything. I can just picture him all day sitting in his office at the high school dreaming of me and my pussy. He just needs lessons. He needs things beaten into him." said Sally honestly.

"So you want to be a dominatrix and teach him manners?" questioned Marvin.

Sally blushed. How could this man know her deepest wishes?

"He has so many problems, the students at his high school don't respect him...I think I could really improve him." said Sally.

"He teaches at a high school?" questioned Marvin. He usually didn't care about the former personal life of his sluts but this had potential.

"He's a career advisor. Tells kids what they should be, where to go to college and so forth." said Sally. Marvin smirked! He turned towards Pete.

"Slut...from now on every year you'll send me four, of age, students to be sluts...I'll train them and make them successful." said Marvin to Pete.

Marvin raised his hand to speak, he did have some manners...Pete would give him that.

"What fag?" he questioned.

"Isn't it wrong to suggest a life of sex to students?" Pete questioned.

"Why...nothing is wrong if you're of age! Look at how your daughter is becoming a dominatrix. She'll beat your ass everyday and you'll serve her. How does that sound to you?" questioned Marvin.

"Not as good as it would be to serve you...Master." said Pete.

"Fag, what you fail to see, and I don't blame you because you're so stupid, is that by letting your daughter dominate you. You are serving me...you want to please me...don't you fag?" Marvin questioned.

"Yes Master." said Pete.

"Then let your daughter, plow your ass. Here she comes now with my biggest strap-on." said Marvin.

"Present fag." ordered Sally to her father.

"Yes Mistress" said Pete as he stuck out his ass. For better or worse, his was his life now.

"Come Kendra, we're going to my ranch and leaving these two behind." stated Marvin. Kendra followed her Master as Sally finally got her wish of fucking her father.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment.)