All Comments on 'Belonging to Sir Ch. 03'

by Temprance

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love where this is going! I knew from the beginning that she would end up falling in love with Sir (and hopefully him, with her). Please update as soon as possible! I've been checking every day to see if you've posted. I think this is my new favorite story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What the fuck? This guy and his friends murder her father, steal her inheritance, kidnap, rape, and sexually enslave her, and she's falling in love with him only a couple days later?

Way to create a retarded dish-rag of a character. I bet if he breaks her arms and legs brutally and painfully, she'll still fall in love with him, right?

If you're going to sacrifice story, plot and characters that make sense for hot sex and loving-rapes, there's no need for a multi-chapter "story".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ohhhh last Anon...

did someone not get laid last night? Still chocking up on your little league issued bat? This is a place for constructive comments, not a for you to save money on therapy. The girl have been put through the ringer, she is looking for hope....get over it. Let the author write HER STORY, I'm sure she has a better clue than you on how this is going to work out!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago
s

I totally agree anon why do u have to be so volitile. Its just a fantasy and luke didn't kill her father as was. Already said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot chapter!

Great work, loved it! And regarding the troll, some people just suck.

- Ash

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous