All Comments on 'Belted, Branded, Subjugated'

by BurningSilk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rdoolittlerdoolittleover 5 years ago
Fantasy slice

Worth a read. Make the next one longer.

EmirusEmirusover 5 years ago

It reads as if you wrote it in about 15 minutes when you had nothing else to do and it comes across as the basis for a story yet to be written. That story could be an enjoyable read because some of your ideas are good. Use it as the basis for a 6k-9k (2/3 pages) story and I’m sure it will have a better reception.

For a short story to get a good rating it has to be exceptional. I won’t vote because I never give less than four stars. I leave the nastiness to others and do my voting by way of comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it

It is a nice fantasy and a good read while rubbing one out quickly.

How about a part two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love my slave ....

Just as well .

Imagine if she disliked him ….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

The minute she's not looking he's jacking off. You do realize that the cage is a toy and that he can both masturbate and ejaculate while wearing it? And since he's a man and completely capable of over powering her, he's fucking her any time he wants to.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Replying to the previous comment

You realize as a sub, he doesn’t want to rebel right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Pathetic

ConfusedjerryConfusedjerryover 4 years ago
Love the story

fantastic story and would love to serve you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lacking a lot detail towards the end..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story of female domination, which is how it should be. I love when a pretty woman, especially one with nice legs, gets control of HER man and makes him do things he might not want to do. Thank you, Burning Silk. I wish I knew you personally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous