Ben and Gina Ch. 03

Story Info
Stepsibling romance from both POVs.
848 words
4.33
7.7k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: by Gina

For the rest of the day, every time I wonder whether this is all a good idea, I get so horny and excited to touch my stepbrother's dick that I can't resist. I stay up quite late, and from my room I hear Ben going downstairs to the kitchen, so I follow him. We're alone in the house.

My stepbrother is worried he pressured me earlier, but I reassure him that it was my choice. "I liked it and I want to do more," I say, and I want to return the favor he did for me. "Can I help you cum this time?" And then I manage to look my stepbrother in the eyes this time as I kiss him and then sink to the floor to pull his jeans down. I can see his bulge through his black boxers and pull them down. In real life I've only ever seen his cock soft, and it was average-sized, but it's a lot bigger and thicker now that he's hard. It's been a couple of years since I did this with my last boyfriend, but he said I was really good at it. Let's see if that's true.

I rub him up and down a bit until he's fully hard. I nickname his cock Big Ben. I take it deeper and deeper until it's all in my mouth. I have basically no gag reflex and I love the feeling. My stepbro seems a bit surprised but he likes it. At the start of the day, I couldn't have dreamt that I would end it helping my sexy stepbrother cum. I fantasize about him blackmailing me, imagining that Ben is forcing his little sister to make his dick pulse with ecstasy or he'll show off her panties and pictures of her pussy to the world. If he wants to use my body for his sexual pleasure then that's fine by me. He asks to cum in my mouth and I moan on his cock in agreement. After a couple more minutes, he explodes inside me and I show him his cum as I swallow it. It's not the best taste in the world but it's exciting to see I can still make a guy orgasm without breaking a sweat. My stepbrother's cum is inside me. I leave him to get his midnight snack -- I've just had mine.

Chapter 3: by Ben

For the rest of the day, I feel a nervous apprehension about what will happen next. Maybe she'll realize the risks are too big and that'll be as far as it goes. I go about my day detached, not really concentrating. Finally, late at night, she joins me in the kitchen. Our parents aren't home.

"I'm sorry if I pressured you before," I say. "I didn't want to---". She interrupts, "you didn't pressure me. I chose it." And, after a pause, "I liked it and I want to do more." Oh. She's processed the situation very quickly. "Can I help you cum this time?" she asks, in the sweet voice that I can never resist, which she uses when she needs to borrow something or ask for a favor. I'm a little bit hard already as she looks me in the eyes and kisses me on the lips.

She pulls my jeans and black boxers down. I still glance around nervously even though I know we're the only two people in the house. "Have you ever done this before?" I ask her. "Yeah, a couple of times with my ex-boyfriend," she says. She gets on her knees and starts rubbing my cock up and down. My slutty stepsister is about to give me a blowjob. I hope desperately that I won't cum immediately, but I did already masturbate twice today.

She puts her mouth around the tip of my cock and builds her way gradually up to the point where she has the whole thing in her mouth. I would not have guessed she was a deepthroater. "You don't have to do that if you don't like it," I tell her. As she makes some noises to signal it's okay, she sends vibrations up my cock and through my body. With one hand on my ball sack and the other steadying the base of my cock as she jerks it off up and down with her mouth, Gina is doing everything I've dreamed about and more. With every other girl I've been with, it take a couple of tries to learn what the other person likes, but my stepsister is doing everything right first time. I ask if I can cum in her mouth when I get there, and she hums again in agreement. It's not a huge load because I've masturbated twice that day, but a wave of cum shoots out and hits the back of Gina's throat. She takes her mouth off my cock, opens to show me what my cum looks like inside my stepsister's mouth, and swallows. I thank her and get the midnight snack I came here for.