Ben and Gina Ch. 04

Story Info
Stepsibling romance from both POVs.
1.3k words
4.35
6.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: by Gina

Ben invites me into his room the next day and kisses me. I feel a tingle already. He runs his hands through my hair and grinds against me. This is romantic, not just about using my body. "Nice hard-on," I tell him.

After a minute, he brings me to the bed and half-pulls down my jeans. Ben turns my vibrator on and, on the lowest setting, rubs it against my panties. I say, "can we do some dirty talk, brother?" He agrees.

"Okay baby sister, today I'm going to take care of you. I'm gonna eat you out until you cum." He pulls my panties down and -- for the first time -- touches my clit directly. I look into his eyes as his strong hands rub up and down my pussy.

"You have a really nice pussy, stepsis." We talk about the fantasies we've had of each other. I tell him about the time my friend dared me to take a picture of his cock, while he was asleep on the sofa, and I did. I look at that picture so often when I'm masturbating.

He talks to me about taking my panties from the laundry basket. I had no idea. He describes himself jerking off with my panties on his face, or around his cock. I imagine the red panties that are around my knees on his cock instead, his big hard cock spurting cum into them, and me walking around day-to-day with the soiled panties on. He even knows about my sexy panties -- two black thongs for special occasions. Sometimes he's seen me wearing them when I reach up to get something from a high shelf. It always felt like I was a bit vulnerable when I did that, and I had had fantasies of him taking me there and fucking me. He's also seen them under my skirt sometimes, which is really dirty. My stepbrother has been looking at me and violating my privacy. But I guess, since I have a picture of his cock, it's only fair. His rubbing is getting faster as I giggle at his stories and moan at being fingered. I tell him, "this is my dirty stepbrother's punishment for being a pervert. He has to make me cum as many times as he's cum in my panties." Though that's only twice, apparently.

I start telling what Ben to do as he licks my pussy. He puts his fingers and tongue where I instruct him to. I've never had a boy do this to me before, but I know what I like from my own masturbation. I moan louder and louder. "Harder, stepbro. Faster, stepbro," I say almost without realising it. He gets in a rhythm and as I feel myself getting closer, I tell him to put a finger up my butt, just a little, and I cum for the first time.

"Good work, sis," he tells me, and I practically swoon.

I bring Ben's face up to mine and kiss him. We lock lips for minutes, till all other sensations stop existing, and it's just me and him, entangling our bodies in a depraved but irresistible way. I feel a little bit vulnerable as he takes my panties from the bed and puts them on my stomach. He tells me, "sis, you look really good in these ones. Maybe I can take you to Victoria's Secret sometime." What a trip that would be. He starts rubbing my pussy again, softer as I'm still tender after cumming.

I keep the dirty talk going: "I never knew my brother was such a gentleman".

He replies, "Stepbrother."

He eats me out and rubs my clit until I cum again. "Thank you, stepbrother," I say in the sweetest voice I can manage, and after one more kiss he leaves.

Chapter 4: by Ben

I invite Gina into my room the next day and kiss her. She's wearing blue jeans and a white top. I turn her around, run my hands through her blonde hair and grind my erection against her ass in silence for a minute.

After a minute of building the anticipation, I push her gently onto the bed and unbutton her jeans. She has bright red panties on. With her jeans half-on, she moans as I turn her green vibrator on its lowest setting and rub it against her underwear. She asks if we can do some dirty talk and I say yes. I tell her that today is for taking care of my baby stepsister, so I'm going to eat her out.

I pull down her panties and touch my hands to her clitoris. It's wet and soft. "You have a really nice pussy, stepsis," I say. I ask her what she normally does while she's masturbating. There's the chatroom, of course, but what else?

She tells me that she has a picture of my penis: "you came back from a night out with your friends a year ago and fell asleep on the sofa in your boxers. I was talking to Megan" -- that's her best friend -- "and she dared me to send a photo of your dick. So I pulled your boxers down just for a second and took one."

I tell her about the times I've seen her panties as I rub her pussy. I sometimes take them from the laundry basket before they get washed and sniff them and wank with them. Two times I got really dirty and came in them. In comparison with my girlfriends' panties, they're very clean -- no skid marks, just a bit of a bleached crotch. She wears granny panties only, except for two black thongs that she saves for some times she's going out with her friends. She has them in every color under the rainbow other than orange. Better than taking them from the laundry is when I see her in them. A couple of times I've seen the bunched-up top of her panties as she reaches to grab something from the top kitchen shelf, lifting up the bottom of her top. More often I've seen her in a skirt with her legs accidentally wide enough to show off her underwear as she sits down or stands up.

All the time I'm saying this, she's moaning as I move my thumb up and down her clit. "This is my dirty stepbrother's punishment for being a pervert," she says. "He has to make me cum as many times as he's cum in my panties."

I bring my mouth down to her pussy and she starts instructing me. She has a good amount of pubic hair -- she definitely trims it, but no more than that. I lick her and finger her the way she likes it, and this time she's not as quiet as before. "Harder, stepbro. Faster, stepbro." She directs my fingers and tongue to the right places and the right rhythmic motions to get her off. After a few minutes, she gets me to put a finger up her ass, not too far, but enough that I can feel it quickly clenching and unclenching as she cums for the first time.

"Good work, sis," I tell her, and we take a couple of minutes' break to make out.

I take her red panties from the bed and put them on her stomach. "Sis, you look really good in these ones. Maybe I can take you to Victoria's Secret sometime." I get back to rubbing her pussy, with slightly more care as she says it's a bit more tender after the orgasm.

"I never knew my brother was such a gentleman," she says. "Stepbrother," I remind her, and I eat her out and rub her clit until she cums a second time. "Thank you stepbrother," she says. I kiss her and leave.