Ben and Gina Ch. 05

Story Info
Stepsibling romance from both POVs.
1.7k words
4.53
5.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: by Ben

It's been a few weeks, and me and my stepsister Gina have jerked off with each other and done oral a few times per week. We're on holiday for a couple of days, with three of our mutual friends, to take advantage of a recent heatwave. On the first afternoon, after a long drive, we go to the beach. My friend Megan has a tiny yellow thong bikini that makes a lot of heads turn, and Gina's friend Olivia isn't looking too bad herself in a normal white swimsuit, but I've only got eyes for my stepsister Gina, in her red bikini. I have to work hard to keep my semi from getting out of control, and visible through my swimming shorts. "I can see your boner, dipshit," she whispers to me at one point. We all go swimming. At one point, Gina and I get a bit away from the others and have one kiss underwater, more for the novelty and the excitement of knowing how dangerous it is if anyone sees us.

Back at the hotel, there's a room of four and a room of two. Me and Gina volunteer for the room of two. Megan, Olivia, Raj and Lee take the other room. We go to put our stuff in the room and rest for a bit. "So, what did you think of Megan's outfit?" my stepsister asks immediately, starting to unpack.

"Everyone seemed pretty interested, but I thought you looked much sexier."

"I don't know about that," she says, "I wouldn't mind if Megan ever decided to join us..." For some reason, the thought of me fucking Megan almost weirds me out, like having sex with a friend I've known a long time is worse than having sex with my actual stepsister. "Yeah, well that's a hard sell. I'm not ready to tell anybody about us right now."

"That's okay," she says. "There's plenty more for us to do together for now." She's unpacked some of her clothes and I can now see her panties folded up neatly in her suitcase.

"Speaking of which, we haven't had sex yet...?" I bring up. It's her choice but I have been thinking about it.

"You read my mind," she said, and reached underneath her stack of panties to pull out a six pack of condoms.

"Are you sure you're ready? This'd be your first time with anyone, right?"

"Yeah, but I've been thinking about it for a while. And I thought this holiday would be a nice occasion," she tells me.

"Okay, sure. But just remember that not every first time is great and virginity is just a p---"

"Patriarchal misogynist social construct, I know. But I want to share this moment with you, Ben."

I lie my stepsister down on the bed and kiss her on the mouth. We're not usually wearing this little clothing, even when we've been making each other cum. I pull her red bikini off. She rolls one of the condoms slowly up my cock, as I get rock hard for my stepsister. "Tell me what you want more than anything," I say to her.

"I want my brother," she says.

"What do you want him to do?"

"I want him to take my virginity. I want his cock inside of me and to lie back on the bed while my stepbrother uses my body to get himself off."

"Yeah."

"And what do you want?"

"I want to feel all of my naughty stepsister's body, even though it's wrong. She's swallowed my cum. She's cum on my face. I've felt her boobs and her butt. And now I want to fuck her pussy and explode inside her."

And so that's what happens. I rub Gina's pussy a little bit, my heart thudding, until she's wet enough to fuck. I push my cock slowly inside her, and she moans, "stepbrother". When the tip is fully in, I ask her how it feels. "Sexy," she says. I push further and grind in and out of her tight pussy. I start to speed up and her tits start to jiggle. I grab one of them and she says, straining, "I'm a whore and I love my stepbrother's cock."

"I can't believe I've had these tits and pussy to play with all this time and I'm only starting now," I say. We carry on the dirty talk for a few minutes. My mission is not to cum before Gina. From the tension I can feel in her body and the uncontrollable contortions of her facial expressions, she's definitely a girl who can cum from sex. "Whose cock is inside you?" I ask her.

"My big brother's cock, Big Ben," she says.

I laugh, surprised, "that's what you call my cock?"

"Yeah," she says, embarrassed.

"Well Big Ben is going to fuck the hell out of his little sis Gina," I say. I kiss her a bit while keeping the missionary going. I rub her pussy as I fuck her harder and harder and she starts moaning wordlessly. After a few minutes, as I'm carefully holding back my cum, Gina cums hard on my dick. I grab her titties and watch her face scrunch up in pleasure. Midway through, I start cumming hard inside her. "Yes, baby," I moan. I take my cock out and the condom off and she sucks the last drops of cum from my cock. This was definitely the best sex I've ever had.

Chapter 5: by Gina

Over the next few weeks, my stepbrother Ben and I help each other wank on most days. Now we're on holiday with a few of our mutual friends, Megan, Olivia, Lee and Raj. We go to the beachside and it's the hottest summer I can remember. On the first day, Ben's friend Megan is in a slutty yellow thong bikini and Raj is in Speedos with a big bulge in them. My friend Olivia is just wearing a modest white swimsuit. All four of them are pretty sexy -- I've often dreamt of finger-fucking Olivia -- but my stepbrother Ben is the one I'm looking to get lucky with. He's in blue swimming shorts and it looks like he's getting hard, hopefully something to do with my tight red bikini.

"I can see your boner, dipshit," I whisper to him when everyone else is out of earshot. We go swimming and I hold Ben by the hand and lead him away from the others. We kiss underwater. When we get back to the hotel, Ben and I take the room of two. We go there to unpack. I ask him what he thought of Megan and he tell me I looked sexier. I blush. "I don't know about that," I say, "I wouldn't mind if Megan ever decided to join us..." He tells me he's not ready to tell anybody what we've been doing. "Yeah, it is too early for that I guess," I reply.

He brings up the topic of sex. "You read my mind," I say. I reach into my suitcase and pick out the condoms I packed. I've been waiting for my big brother to offer to deflower me.

"Are you sure you're ready?" he asks, like a gentleman. But I've been thinking about this for a while and now is a good time. I interrupt him before he can go into one of his rants about virginity being a sexist social construct. On one hand, it is, and on the other hand I want my stepbrother to own my pussy and make his mark on it.

Ben pushes me on the bed and kisses me. He takes my bikini off. I grab one of the condoms and inch it slowly up his hard cock. He asks me to start dirty talking. The door is locked but on the other side of the wall is all of our friends, who have no idea whatsoever about what a little slut I am and what my dirty stepbrother is doing.

"I want my brother. I want him to take my virginity. I want his cock inside of me and to lie back on the bed while my stepbrother uses my body to get himself off." I'm not speaking quietly, but hopefully our friends can't hear me. And then he tells me with what he wants.

"I want to feel all of my naughty stepsister's body, even though it's wrong. She's swallowed my cum. She's cum on my face. I've felt her boobs and her butt. And now I want to fuck her pussy and explode inside her." I'm swooning.

He rubs my pussy and I get wet for Big Ben. He inches closely inside as I cry out, "stepbrother". He gets the top in and starts grinding in and out. It's just like how I imagined it. Not many of my friends had a nice first time but this is romantic and sexy. He grabs my boobs, which are really sensitive right now. I cry out, "I'm a whore and I love my stepbrother's cock."

He tells me, "I could get in so much trouble for fucking my slutty stepsis. Grabbing her big tits. Sniffing her dirty panties. Fucking her pussy. But how could I resist?"

My big brother is holding me down as he fucks the shit out of me and I look into his eyes. I'm going to orgasm. "Whose cock is inside you?" he asks. "My big brother's cock, Big Ben," I say, accidentally embarrassing myself with the nickname I have for his cock.

"Big Ben is going to fuck the hell out of his little sis Gina". He kisses me and I feel a tingle in my lips. He rubs my pussy as his cock thrusts up and down it. I start moaning uncontrollably and after a few minutes I cum hard on his dick. My facial expressions contort and I release fully, with no inhibitions about how silly I must look to Ben. He cums hard inside me just as the orgasm is ending. He takes the condom off and I grab and suck the last bits of cum from his cock. He tells me it's the best sex he's ever had. For me, it's everything I dreamed it would be.