Lockdown Crisis Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband has an idea to help wife deal with stepsons.
13.9k words
4.71
30.1k
50
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains some incest of sorts. All characters are over 18.

I'm editing chapter 2 and thinking of a writing chapter 3.

I write primarily for myself. I'm not very good but I hope you enjoy.

Lots of Love,

Casino

__________________

Lockdown Crisis-01:

The Shaws - Lily, Thomas, Steven and Roman

'Please help me get through this damn lockdown.' I silently prayed as the boys were having yet another fight. Steven, 21, and Roman, 19, were really very well behaved boys. In the five years Thomas and I have been married, we've never had any issues with them. They've always been kind, respectful and always had good grades. They never once spoke poorly to me and were very accepting of my love for their father. Most importantly because I was 20 years younger than their father. I must say they've grown to be quite handsome gentlemen.

I met Thomas at an art Gala I was hosting and I was instantly smitten. All my friends were grossed out and my mom wanted me to find someone my own age. Dad just hugged me and said to follow my heart. I had always liked older men, they're more mature and confident. We dated for about a year. He wanted to make sure I would get along with 'the boys' as he put it. Then we married, I was 25 and Thomas was 45.

He was cautious, his first wife left him for a gambler in Vegas. She took quite a bit from him so he sheepishly asked me for a prenup. I giggled and signed it, I whispered in his ear while grabbing his cock, "I'm not after your money, silly, I'm after you." He kissed me deeply and carried me in his arms to our bedroom. We had passionate sex all afternoon. I came a record 5 times that day.

I was torn away from my sweet memories when I heard a crash coming from the basement. I ran downstairs to find the boys in a scuffle. While Steven was taller, Roman was more muscular. They were wrestling and Roman managed to gain the advantage on top. He raised a fist ready to pummel Steven. I grabbed his wrist just in time. As I pulled back he still almost pulled me into their mess. "BOYS!!! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!"

They were both breathing hard as I struggled to pull Roman off of Steven. "What the hell is going on!" I said through gritted teeth.

Steven glared at Roman, "Nothing Lily. We're sorry."

Roman glared back at Steven, "Yeah it's nothing. We're sorry Lily."

My eyes bugged out of my head. "What do you mean it's nothing?" You were ready to pop Steven in the nose?"

They were both silent, glaring at one another. Finally, I broke the silence, "Alright both of you go to your rooms. Lock the doors behind you and play video games or read or listen to music, something, anything. The only rule is you stay in your rooms until I call you down for lunch."

They both nodded and apologized again. I heard both of their doors slam and thankfully, lock. 'What the hell has gotten into them.' I resisted the urge to call Thomas and complain. He was busy at the Hospital and his schedule was absolutely insane. I didn't want to burden him with my complaints. I did need to have a serious discussion with him when he got home. Unfortunately that wouldn't be until 8 o'clock tonight he would have 8 hours then have to return for another 16 hour shift.

I hollered for the boys to come down for lunch. I made us all BLTs. I made the boys fries and a cup of fruit for myself. We ate in silence as there was still quite a bit of tension. They thanked me as always for lunch. I told them that dinner would be ready by 8 when their father got home. They acknowledged me with a nod but nothing else and returned to their rooms. No slamming doors this time but I heard them latch and lock. While this was better than fighting, there was no way we could survive this lockdown under these circumstances.

I made beef brisket with smashed roasted potatoes and Brussel sprouts for dinner. It was a dinner everyone loved; yes even the Brussel sprouts. We ate and joked. Even the boys were in better humor. They were as happy to see their father as I was. We watched an episode of Peaky Blinders before the boys went back to their rooms. They knew we needed time together before Thomas had to go back to the hospital.

We went up to our master suite. I slowly stripped out of my clothes as he watched with hunger. At 30 I took great care of myself. I was 5' 3" tall and 125 pounds. I had wavy dark brown hair to my shoulders and green eyes. I was a curvy 34D-27-37 and yes my tits are real and they're spectacular. I left a small triangle of short trimmed hair on my mons pubis but the rest of my area was waxed nice and clean. While Thomas enjoyed my mostly hairless pussy, he admitted that he would 'fight though a jungle full of pubes to get to my honey pot.' His words not mine. He really was a funny guy for a doctor.

When I was done with my strip tease, I made my way to Thomas and kissed him. He was in fantastic shape for a 50 year old man. Gray hair at the temples but muscular as fuck. I removed his button down shirt and pulled his t-shirt over his head. I unbuckled his belt, popped the button on his pants and unzipped the fly. I dropped to my knees and pulled his pants and boxers to the floor. His hard cock sprang free and I swirled my tongue around the head. "Should we go take a steam doctor? I know the best way to relax my man."

He pulled me up from the floor and kissed me lovingly on the lips. "Nothing would make me happier than that, my lovely little Flower." I loved the pet name he gave me. It always got my juices flowing and he knew it.

I grabbed a couple of towels and pulled him into our steam room. We had a lovely

bathroom suite with lots of fun amenities but the steam room was by far my favorite. I loved hot sweaty sex. It was such a turn on for me that I had cranked it up before dinner knowing it would be nice and hot. I put a towel down and sat him on the bench. Then I laid a towel down behind him on the bench above. I straddled his shoulders and began rubbing them working out the kinks. I worked my way down his chest and gently stroked his cock. Then went back up to his shoulders and made another pass. When I felt we had built up some nice beads of sweat, I straddled his lap, put my arms around his neck and started passionately kissing him. He returned the favor dropping his hands to my generous ass cheeks and squeezing them. I responded by grinding my clit and pussy lips into his cock spreading my generous juices, making it good and slick.

When I felt he was sufficiently teased, I broke our kiss and whispered in his ear. "Are you ready for your treatment doctor?" Adding a little nibble at the end.

He groaned and squeezed my cheeks harder, "You know just what I need, Flower.".

I reached between my legs and grabbed his throbbing cock. It had been about a week and a half since we had done it last. I knew he wouldn't last long but he was always a generous lover and would find a way to get me off even if he did finish too soon.

As I slowly slid up and down his raging hardon he slightly shifted angles. Now his cock rubbed against my G-spot every time I slid down. I was on fire. All the toys and masturbation could never replace this wonderful feeling. I went faster and faster, my orgasm approaching like two freight trains on a collision course.

He looked up into my eyes as I bounced greedily on his cock, "Good girl. You like bouncing on my dick." He spanked my ass; not too hard just a little bit to make it sting.

I wiggle my hips a little on the next few down strokes. The head of his cock tickling my spot was amazing. "I do... I do... I DO... OH SHIT! THOMAS!" my core burst as I shivered and quaked on his cock. There was no way the boys didn't hear that. I felt bad, but it was beyond my control.

He held me up as he started pumping up into me. He suckled my nipples as he prodded my clenching cunt.. Each thrust added another wave of pleasure. "I'm gonna feed you flower baby. Here I cum.' he grunted blowing streak after streak of cum deep into my cunt. It was a lot. He must've been disciplined enough to not masturbate this whole time. That takes a strong man in these dark times.

We caught our collective breath, kissing and touching each other. I pulled up away from his cock nestling his face between my sweaty tits, which he sucked and licked eagerly. I let our juices drain from the deepest reaches of my twat onto his abdomen. I then kneeled before him sucking up our fluids and licking him clean.

As much as I wanted another round I knew Thomas only had about 5 hours before his next shift started. We showered quickly and went to bed.

I told him about today and how I was scared when the boys almost came to blows. "It was really scary, Thomas. The only reason they didn't tear each other apart was because I was there. I wish you didn't have to go back to the hospital. I've been going crazy." Then I remember who I was talking to, "I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't complain about things with what you've got to deal with everyday. It was just scary.'

He brought me to his side and I snuggled into his shoulder, "It's alright Flower. I know you're going through stuff too. What you're dealing with shouldn't be diminished or disregarded. What can I do to help?"

"I don't know." I said contemplatively, "I know the boys are frustrated because they can't see their girlfriends and classes have been canceled. They must be extremely pent up so the only thing they do is needle each other until they fight, but it's never escalated like it did this morning."

"I agree. They've got no release, so the only way to vent that energy is to fight."

He grew silent, he was thinking about something but was hesitant.

"What is it, Thomas? I said looking up into his eyes.

He sighed, "This suggestion may seem extremely unorthodox but hear me out before you reply. Ok, Flower?"

I nodded and said, "Ok."

"I know that right now we aren't having as much time to ourselves as we would both like. But I know that your libido is much more active than mine and you can be insatiable. Like tonight, after our first release, I could tell you were ready for round two but you were so sweet and took mercy on me knowing I had to go back to the hospital a few hours from now. I hate to say this but I wasn't sure if I had it in me to make love to you tonight. However, after your strip tease and seduction, there was now way I could resist. You always have the magic touch when you're in need."

I was about to say something but he stopped me. "This is hard for me to say but, maybe you should take care of the boys."

Being Italian, I jokingly said, "You want me to put a hit out on them?" I felt I needed to lighten the mood.

We both laughed hysterically and he said, "No you goof. Take care of their..." He paused for a long moment and then looked me dead in the eye. "Take care of their needs."

I looked at him, not quite sure what he was saying and then it hit me like a streetcar, "You want me to fuck the boys?" I said with a raised eyebrow. He nodded back solemnly. "You want to share me with them."

He sighed, "Normally, I would never share you with another man on the planet. I would rather kill than do that. But, it crushes me that I can't fulfill your needs like I could before. I don't want you to be resentful and leave me or find comfort elsewhere."

"I would never leave you. I love you." I kissed him on the lips.

"I know and I love you too, but desperate times sometimes call for desperate measures. I would never consider an arrangement like this if it were anyone else other than our boys." He laughed a little. "I bet two virile young men could satisfy even your insatiable appetite."

I looked at him incredulously, "You're serious?"

"I want my little flower taken care of." He was very loving and matter of fact. "Plus it's kind of a kinky image. The boys taking turns on Mommy."

He had never said anything so filthy. "You perv." I gently slugged him in the ribs.

"Ooofff. Big meanie." He said playfully, pretending to be injured.

I laid there next to the love of my life but I couldn't help but fantasize about his suggestion. I couldn't shake the image of having two young clones of Thomas spit-roasting me. I was getting really worked up.

As if he sensed my desire, his hand went from my arm to my ass crack to my dripping pussy. "Uh oh. Is my dirty girl having naughty thoughts?"

"You bastard." I slugged him gently again in the ribs. "It's not my fault. It was your sick idea."

"Oh no, does my dirty girl need to be taken care of again?" He stuck two fingers deep into my sopping twat.

I kissed him, groaning into his mouth. "No fair teasing me." I pressed my cunt into his fingers rotating my hips for extra action.

He kissed me, slipping his tongue in my mouth. "I'd never start you up and leave you hanging, Flower." He pulled me on top of him.

I felt his hard cock nestle between my pussy lips. I slipped back and forth over his hot throbbing rod. "I'm not the only kinky fucker, am I."

"You got that right." As I slid forward he managed to slide down a bit. I'm not sure how he managed it without hands, but when I went to slide back over his dick he managed to lift it perfectly. It slammed it right into my cunt.

"Uuhhh, fuck." I grunted. "Jesus Thomas. How did you manage that."

"Magic, baby. You inspire magic." He thrust hard into me balls deep and slapped my ass. "Ride me Flower. I want to watch you cum on cock."

I rode him to three magnificent orgasms. The third happened when he jammed his middle finger into my ass. When he came in my pussy, it was just as strong as the first one earlier. I collapsed on him, he pulled the covers around us and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you, Thomas."

"I love you, Lily."

We drifted into a deep sleep.

I woke to Thomas gently moving me off of him. He kissed me, covering me again with the blanket. I snuggled back into bed wishing he was still next me. I laid there half awake when I heard the garage door open and shut as he pulled away at 3:30 AM. I drifted back into contented sleep.

That sleep was broken by shouting and what sounded like bodies rolling around slamming into furniture. Then I heard a table lamp crash to the floor and shatter. I shot out of bed and grabbed my silk robe.

I raced downstairs to see Steven on top of Roman. "Fuck you." He growled, just about to backhand Roman.

"I've had it with your bullshit! You fucking asshole!" Roman was in a bad position but managed an uppercut which missed but would've stung if he had a better angle.

"KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO!!! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!" I managed to pull Steven back. I didn't realize it but my robe opened slightly exposing one of my breasts and my pussy. I barely had enough time to tie it before running down the stairs and pulling Steven away from his brother.

Roman's eyes popped open and he quickly turned his head away from me. "Sorry, Lily. I'm sorry."

Confused, Steven turned towards me coming face to face with my left breast. He blushed furiously and turned away. "Shit, sorry, Lily. I'm really sorry."

I let him go and covered myself. Apparently, seeing my goods took the fight out of them. Maybe Thomas was right after all. I appraised them for a long time. They were still shell shocked by my partial nudity and speechless. I quietly spoke, "I don't know what the hell has gotten into you two but it needs to stop. You are brothers, act like it."

"Sorry, Lily." They both looked away in shame.

"Go up to your rooms and put your swimsuits on."

"Ok, Lily. Sorry." Steven said.

Roman followed, "Yeah. Sorry." And they both retreated to their rooms.

I was unintentionally wound up now. I could feel heat radiate between my thighs. I felt like a fucking slut and I started to cry. One single suggestion from my husband and I was eager for his boys to take turns on me. I pulled out my phone to text him

Me: Do you have a second to talk? I had to break up a fistfight.

Thomas: Give me a minute. I have to find an empty office.

Five minutes later he called my phone. I answered, "Are you ok, Flower?" He sounded tired but very concerned.

"I'm fine but I woke up to fighting." I went through my morning so far. I included the fisticuffs and the accidental flashing. How the boys were immediately docile after seeing my goods. Then I reluctantly admitted my fantasies. We never hide anything from each other. "Your one mention of fucking our boys and I'm a slutty mess." I started to cry.

"Flower, baby, it's all right. Follow your desires and do what would make you feel good. I'm sorry I can't fulfill all your needs baby." His voice was soft and loving.

"I don't want to betray you. I love you."

"I love you too but you have needs and you're not betraying me. Consider this, they stopped fighting when they saw your feminine charms. Imagine if you 'took care of their needs,' you'd probably save our family."

"You want me too?" I asked, still super confused.

"I'm asking you to do what you feel will heal our family. I won't judge you and I'll always love you."

"I'm such a slut." I wept into the phone.

"You are not a slut. You've always been faithful and respectful of our relationship. You have needs like everyone else. Don't shame yourself, because I won't ever shame you." He was even more loving.

"You're sure." I wiped away tears.

"I love you. Go tame our boys, Flower."

I giggled and bit my lip. "I love you, Thomas." We closed the call. I was nervous and excited.

I called up to the boys. "Be in the pool in 20 minutes!" There was no response from either. "STEVEN! ROMAN! POOL! 20 MINUTES!"

"OK LILY!" They shouted back in unison.

I stripped from my robe quickly and dove into the pool. The cool water cleared my head for the task at hand. I couldn't believe what I was about to do. I emerged from the pool making my way to the pool house. I kept my tiniest bikinis there. I only wore them when my husband and I were alone. The boys had only ever seen me in more matronly one-piece suits.

I showered quickly, soaping up my body making sure I was clean. I used a little conditioner to soften my hair and rinsed. I dried my body with a towel but slicked back my wet hair with a comb.

I heard the boys dive into the pool. They were clearly wrestling but were having fun rather than battling. I grabbed my tiny white thong string bikini and tied it in place. It was Thomas's favorite because it was almost see through when wet.

I put on some thick dark eyeliner, smoky eyeshadow with waterproof mascara. I topped it off with blood red lipstick. I completed the look with my favorite pair of Louboutin, Sammy Red Bottoms. I looked at myself in the full length mirror admiring the fact that I looked like the embodiment of sin.

I left the bathroom. Standing in the pool house, I observed the boys. I knew they couldn't see me because of the bright mid-morning sun. They had stopped wrestling and started casually swimming laps. They really were beautifully muscled specimens, like their father. My heart was beating faster as I thought of the task ahead of me. I felt my nipples harden and heat bloom between my thighs.

I grabbed my phone and connected to the BOSE wireless patio sound system. I found The Downward Spiral by Nine Inch Nails and queued up Closer. I made sure the sound wasn't too loud, I wanted the music to be subtle. I set it to continuously shuffle and repeat. I took a deep breath and pressed play. Both boys noticed the music and stopped swimming laps. They looked at each other confused. I left my phone on the table and pushed open the door making my grand entrance.

They both turned towards the door and saw me. I gave them a devious grin as their eyes popped out of their head. Roman mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't make out.

Steven stumbled over his words a bit, "Uuhh.. h... h... Hi Lily." He finally managed.