All Comments on 'Ben Ch. 01: His Mother'

by ZachDocEight

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

You lost me with the peeing. Also, how is it cheating when the father fucks his secretary but it's not cheating when the son does it? Four stars.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtme8 months ago

a redhead with dark chocolate nipples???

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fabulous Let's have some more.

ricbassricbass8 months ago

please continue

IntoblackIntoblack8 months ago

Awesome! Need more. . .

live4thebjlive4thebj8 months ago

Hot but ridiculous. **

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I only read the first chapter! A week went by?? This story is so stupid! His beautiful mother is wide open to him shagging her..... and a week goes by!! He's supposed to be 18yrs old ........ obviously a walking hard on!!! ... Just ridiculous !!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Looking forward for next parts

laughdruidlaughdruid7 months ago

I had to quit the story half way down page 3 as Benjamin is an ass hole and I could not take him any longer.

Gym52Gym524 months ago

Awesome premise, but rather farcical at times.

SlickerzSlickerz3 months ago

Page after page of just tasteless, wild, unhinged sex scenes rather trying to develop a story plot around a delicate and erotic incest fueled slow sizzle. Total piece of crap!

mbdiablo62mbdiablo62about 1 month ago

I feel that the son is an image of his dad a totally selfish sob.And he had the audacity to critcize his lovely mother. Kind of a jerk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZachDocEight@ZachDocEight
Best to read my stories by Date. Some of my early work is Not the best, learned as I went along. Re: 'Zach Ch: 8 Part Series' stories were re-numbered by the ADMIN. The 'Widow' is a series and 'Powers' is the other. One 3 part story, "Zach Ch. 01-03 The Widow Farmer" got m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES