Ben Ch. 01: His Mother

Story Info
Ben is seduced by his lonely mom.
17.7k words
4.59
36.4k
117

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben Ch. 01: His Mother

Ben is Seduced by His Lonely Mom

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including domination, breast play, seduction, incest, oral and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

My name is Benjamin, but Mom calls me Ben some of the time. I just recently turned eighteen and graduated high-school. I'm hanging out at my house waiting for college to start. I help Mom out around the house as much as she needs. Recently 'her needs' took a life changing direction for me. Her needs turned to sex and incest with her son; me! Let me work slowly into my story.

Looking back I now realized my Mom was slowly seducing me into being her lover and satisfying her sexual needs. Before all that Mom was just Mom. I didn't really see her as a mature female, just my Mom. Of course my Mom was a female but that never entered my mind. Yes I saw her in yoga pants and baggy sweats. I use to spot her when she worked out in our gym in the basement. I knew she had breasts and a butt from when she sunned in her bikini by the pool.

My school friends kept saying my Mom was Hot, Hot, Hot and called her a MILF but to me she was just Mom. Her looks never effected a male reaction from me if you know what I mean. So let me now describe what my eighteen year old eyes see of the woman called my Mother.

My Mom is just short of six foot with flaming red hair that comes down to her ass; yes her ass not her butt. Her tits, yes her tits not her breasts, are firm and full; a double DD cup and yes I checked. She works out so that bodacious ass is full and tight and when she wears her tight yoga pants she now causes my dick to stir. She is not yet forty and doing the math I realized she had me at eighteen.

When I'm home with her she now has forgone wearing her bra and those beautiful tits wobble around causing her Hersey kisses nipples to firm and make their presence known. She has taken to wearing athletic-tees so side boobs and deep cleavage is an everyday occurrence. Her waist is small and flairs out to her wide hips; baby hips they are called. All too often I have seen her cameltoe with full lips trapped by her tight work-out shorts. Maybe she was trying to see if she was still desirable.

Her regular Mom clothes changed after a huge argument with my Dad. They were yelling about Dad's business trips and how he seems to never be home until past dinner time. Doors were slammed and hushed arguments happened behind closed doors. I stood by the door during their last big fight.

"John, you're never home anymore. What's worse is we haven't had sex in months. I thought you were just overworked. You don't know this but I came by the office to take you to lunch. I know you work alone with just your secretary but it was very quiet when I visited. Then I heard you."

"I crept silently to your inner office door and carefully opened it. Your back was to me and your pants were down on your shoes. It was obvious your cock was plowing your secretary doggy style while she was bent over your desk. You really should lock your office door when you're fucking her. She was really begging for your cock to fuck her deep. I got it all as a video on my phone including the moans and grunting."

"Don't ask for a divorce because you know I'll keep the house, my car, half your income and you will still have to pay for Ben's college. The worst part of this is that we use to have great sex. I'd willingly suck your cock then let you hammer my pussy till you groaned and shot your hot cum deep inside me. God you use to make me cum so hard."

"So I'll let you continue to fuck your secretary and sluts on your business trips but this wonderful pussy is now closed to your cock. You can have the spare room for when you are actually in this house. My only hope is that you're smart about fucking that girl. I'd hate for you to have an accident like the first time. I've had a good life living with you and raising Ben but I guess that is all gonna change."

I just got back to my room when my Dad stormed out of the room with his business trip suitcase. When the front door slammed I heard my Mom crying. I went into her room and she was curled around her pillows crying, sobbing. Her back and butt was facing me so I sat behind her and started rubbing her back. I didn't mean to but when I rubbed her back her skirt moved and one naked ass cheek came into view.

I made it feel like an accident as my hand caressed her warm ass flesh. Mom let out a long wail and sobbed loudly for some time. I rubbed her back in circles exposing more of her ass to my view. When my hand was on her warm ass flesh again her hand reached back and gripped my hand. I thought I was busted but she held me on her ass then moved it so my fingers fell into the cleft between those full ass cheeks. Mom moved further into the bed then asked me to hold her for a while.

I moved until we were spoons then Mom moved that same hand around her and held it in the warmth of her cleavage. My eighteen year old cock firmed and moved against her ass. She shifted as if to confirm what she felt against her ass then let out a soft moan. She moved again then my hand felt warm flesh. She pushed my hand into her bra cup and I felt her hard nipple push into my palm.

"Just hold me Benjamin; just hold me until I fall asleep. Could you then clean up downstairs and lock up shutting off the lights. Can you bring up a glass of water and two Tylenols and leave them on my night-stand. Then check on me again and tuck me in."

Mom moved her ass against my obvious hard cock and squeezed my hand against her naked tit. She stopped crying and her breathing softened until she fell asleep. I moved her long red hair aside and kissed her neck. I whispered, "I love you Mom; always have and always will." I slid my hand carefully from her bra cup taking one last feel of her hard nipple then went and did the lock up.

I came up and put the glass of water and two Tylenols on her night stand then went in my room and played on the computer. I showered then slid into my sleep-wear then decided to check on Mom. I quietly walked into her room and saw a beautiful sight. My Mom must have arose to do her bathroom stuff and changed into a night-gown.

She was hugging her pillows again but the night-gown had shifted and her full naked ass was uncovered. A bright red line ran between her ass cheeks to meet the t-back she was wearing to sleep. She let out a long breath and shifted. Mom's red haired plump pussy lips were showing with her red gusset trapped between those full lips. My cock ran down my sleeper shorts and pushed the fabric out. Looking at my Mom's ass and pussy had given me a raging boner! My first boner from looking at my Mother's privates!

"Benjamin, please give me a kiss and pull my sheet up, baby boy."

Mom hadn't called me 'baby boy' in like forever. I leaned over and her head turned and she took my lips on top of hers. She held her warm, wet full lips against mine for what seemed like forever. She gripped my hand onto a full breast covered only in shear silk. Her large nipple hardened and pushed against my palm as she squeezed my hand against her flesh. Mom gave me several soft small kisses.

"I guess you'll have to be the 'man of the house' from now on. I hope you'll find time to care for me. I love you Benjamin."

Perhaps by accident, but then maybe not, her hand moved to my groin and ran down the length of my hard cock. Her fingers gripped my fat cockhead then moved down my shaft perhaps trying to guess how long I was. Her hand moved back to my crown and she gave it several tight squeezes.

"Yes Benjamin; I hope you'll find time to take care of my needs. Now cover me and go get some sleep. There will be some changes necessary," she said and kissed me deeply. Yes there were changes all right!

"Benjamin come down for breakfast; pancakes and a full breakfast are ready for my man of the house."

I got up; took a piss then went down stairs. First shock of the day! Mom was in just her silky see through sleep wear. I'd never seen her dressed, or undressed, like that. I stood by the table and she turned towards me. Her full breasts and hard dark chocolate nipples were on display. She smiled brightly then brought a plate of pancakes to the table and told me to sit.

She ruffled my hair then leaned in for a lips to lips kiss. Again never like that before. She held to the kiss for some time then hugged my face between her ample warm cleavage. My eyes followed her as she went to the fridge and bent over to look for something on a lower shelf. She swung her ass towards me and the red line was gone! She bent way over and that naked sweet plump pussy was there for me to view framed by her tight back thighs.

"Oh there's the syrup," Mom said turning towards me and squatting down to grab the bottle. She was now set like a baseball catcher and her target was a curly red haired labia with a long dark cleft between two plump pussy lips. My mind went right to, "I'd like to know how sweet that tastes," as my cock hardened and grew down my shorts. Another boner from looking at my mother's privates!

"Benjamin, do you see something you'd like to have? I can get it from the fridge. All have to do is ask for it," Mom smiled a wicked devilish smile.

She stood and her night-gown covered that plump pussy. When she brought me the syrup I could distinctly smell a sweet fragrance coming from my Mom. She had to be moist between those plump lips. As Mom moved about the kitchen the back of her gown would catch between her ass cheeks and she would absentmindedly pull it out and flip it up showing me her ass.

After serving she sat across the table from me. She held an evil smirk knowing her tits were hiding behind transparent silk and I fought with myself to not just stare at them. Mom's tits were full and fleshy and her chocolate nipples were a beacon for where my hands and mouth wanted to go. My cock was so hard it was almost painful. I ate quickly hoping to get done and upstairs and rub one out.

"Benjamin, you must learn to eat slowly. You must take your time with what I have to offer you. You can't just take your pleasure and be done." Again with her double meanings. She was teasing me. She came and sat beside me and fed me the dripping pancakes. "Benjamin, you really want to eat it when it's dripping the sweet warm syrup," she teased holding the piece of pancake to my lips.

Her tits rose and fell with her breathing almost hypnotizing me. I wanted to reach out and suck on one of those hard dark nipples. Mom could clearly see the want in my ice blue eyes. Mom asked me if I wanted anything else for breakfast and I had to choke out a "No."

"Baby boy, finish your breakfast then dress and come down to the gym. I want you to spot me while I work out. I want to get good and sweaty and work out my frustrations caused by your father. But you'll me the man of the house now and it will be your job to work out my frustrations." There it was again!

Mom was at the sink when I brought my plate over. She didn't move so I had to reach around her leaning against her ass. As my hand came around she moved rubbing the side of her tit against my arm. Her ass wiggled back on me and she found my hard cock. She hummed as she got my cock centered between her two plump ass cheeks.

She turned her head and asked me for a kiss. I put the plates down and called her bluff. My hand closed on her throat as my lips pushed hard against hers. She squeaked then moaned as the tip of my tongue ran under her lips and across her teeth. She opened her mouth slightly and the tip of her tongue played with mine.

If I took control by holding her throat I could move her onto the kitchen table and eat that sweet pussy. Giving her a fantastic oral orgasm she would not stop me from filling her wet pussy with my long hard cock. Her eyes told me all that after I broke the kiss.

Instead I released her and slapped her naked ass cheeks and said I'll be down in about a half hour. "Benjamin!" she snapped either from intense frustration or getting her ass slapped or perhaps both.

I went upstairs and rummaged through her hamper and found a fragrant pair of her moist panties. Her scent and moistness made my cock get bone hard. I knowingly left my bedroom door ajar. Standing in the hallway one could look onto my bed. I stripped and grabbed my Mother's panties and wrapped them around my long thick cock. I didn't rush as thoughts of my Mother's tits, ass and pussy flooded my fantasies. I held back my ejaculation knowing Mom might be standing in the hall.

With one eye open I saw her standing there and pushing the door slightly more open. My hand moved slowly up and down my long thick cock; her silk panties riding my length. The guys at school called me 'the butcher' because of the size of my meat between my legs. My Mother had not seen her 'baby boy's' penis in a long time. Now she was getting an eye full as I needed two hands.

On purpose I started moaning, "Oh Mom," over and over. As I got close I moaned, "Here it is Mom, here comes my hot thick cum just for you. Close your lips on my big cockhead and suck out my sweet pudding. Let me blast those huge tits with my hot sauce or do you want it all over your fine ass. I can drop a huge load right on your dark star then push it inside your virgin dark passage. Oh Mom here it comes! All for you Mom, only for you!"

My hot cum blasted out my cockhead and splattered back down on my chest. Pulse after hot thick pulse of my cum geysered from my cock to paint my chest. I looked at my door and my Mother's fingers were turning white from her grip on the molding. Her body trembled in the doorway as her other hand was buried between her plump pussy lips rubbing herself to a powerful orgasm. "Oh Benjamin," I heard her whisper.

I grabbed Mom's panties and wiped my chest then my cock. I dropped those cum filled panties on my floor beside the bed. I went into my little bathroom and washed up then went into my room and Mom's panties were gone. She had to have taken them. I wondered if she would mention my filling her panties with my load of hot thick cum.

The teasing and seduction games were still on. Mom came into the basement in one of my Father's athletic t-shirts and loose gym shorts. Her nipples pushed out the cotton just below the scooping neck line. Full side boobs were on display. It was soon obvious on the floor exercises that she had not worn panties. Those full plump pussy lips were there for me to see.

Soon her sweat and female moistness filled the basement with her fragrance. I had to stand behind her with the dead-weights and looked down at her full breasts. When she went to the bench her tits would mould out the sides of the tee. Her squats would pull those shorts up between her pussy lips giving me the memory of a plump cameltoe.

Mom gave me a deep kiss and titty rubs after each set as a way of thanks. By the time she was done her tee was form fit to her breasts from her sweat. Her dark nipples and swell of her areolas caught my eyes in delayed lust. The damp cleft between her ass cheeks held the gym shorts captive. I told her she better go shower because she stank.

Mom rubbed those titties against my chest and asked me if I'd help her dry off and laughed deeply. I brought my hand down hard on her ass cheek and she shrieked. I chased her up the stairs swatting her ass as she screamed and laughed all the way to the bathroom. She stood in the open doorway as she pulled off her sweat soaked tee then pushed her gym shorts off her firm hips and down her legs. She had to open her legs wide to get the crotch of the shorts to release from her pussy.

After some time I heard my Mother calling me. "Benjamin, can you go get my robe behind my door? I forgot it taking a quick shower."

I looked at the half opened bathroom door and my Mother's left tit was playing peak-a-boo. Well my bucket list of seeing my Mother's naked tits was just half completed. I brought her the robe and the door opened wide and my full on naked Mother stood there. I stood there taking thousand of mental pictures; water was dripping off of hard pointed nipples, running down her belly to disappear into the red forest on her mons.

She hadn't dried off so the curls on her labia were still damp leaving the cleft between her plump pussy lips visible. She handed me a bath towel and asked me to dry her off. "You're my 'Man of the House', after all," she said turning her back to me. I could see mom's full tits and dark nipples in the bathroom mirror. I ran the towel roughly across her shoulders, down her back then across her ass. I had to kneel to dry her legs which she willingly spread open.

My hand under the towel moved down the crack of her ass then under cupping and rubbing her pussy. She moaned then turned and her wet pussy lips were now at eye level. Even though she had just showered I could smell the sweet fragrance coming from between her moist pussy lips. She opened her legs to let me dry between her thighs and her plump pussy lips separated and I could clearly see her moist scarlet cleft.

I rubbed her pussy lips on the pretext of drying her red curls. She gripped my shoulders and moaned. Again I knew I could take her even right here on the bathroom floor but I was in for a pound for the full teasing and frustration. I stood then took each firm large breast in my toweled hands and gave them each a good rubbing. Her dark nipple got rock hard and her areola crinkled on the one I could see as I dried the other.

I dried her cleavage then gripped her neck with my toweled hands. She closed her eyes and moaned lifting her chin, her neck given to me in submission. I turned her and ran the towel along her long red hair drying it as best I could. I dropped the towel then held out her robe. She slowly slipped her arms into the sleeves then tied the robe loosely at her waist. Her two large breasts were left exposed at the open top of the robe; her dark chocolate nipples extended and hard. Mom gave me an extended deep kiss and thanked me for my help.

A week went by and the teasing and part nakedness by my Mother went on. Every morning for breakfast I got deep kisses; my face pushed into warm pliant breast flesh. When Mom moved about the kitchen I could see the bottoms of her ass cheeks. When she bent into the fridge her strawberry pussy lips squeezed between the backs of her thighs. Walking behind me my neck got rubbed by mommy breasts and hard pointed nipples.

After every meal, breakfast, lunch or dinner Mom would demand a tight hug. She would either giggle or moan when she would feel my hard cock against her hips or centered on her pussy mound. She pushed her fleshy tits against my chest and moved my hands down onto her ass.

I was getting very frustrated trying to ascertain what my Mother wanted. In the meantime her used panties got a full load of my thick cum; pink ones, blue ones, every color and style that she laid out, moist with her juices, right on top of the hamper pile. Every morning when I woke, that night's panties were gone. I'd check her hamper and my load of cum was gone! Did she lick and suck her panties to get all my thick cum load?

Another time Mom said she was gonna take a warm shower then lie down for a nap. After some time I went up to Mom's bedroom. The door was open and I could see Mom lying on the bed on her back. Her bathrobe had worked itself open, or had Mom done that on purpose? I walked carefully beside the bed to see my Mother's frontal nakedness. Her breathing was deep and even and I thought she was deeply asleep.

I took my time observing her naked body. Mom's large tits moved up and down with her breathing. I leaned over and touched the nipple closest to me. That areola crinkled and that dark chocolate nipple extended and got rock hard. I rolled her nub with my finger then pinched it between my thumb and finger. My mom softly moaned but her eyes stayed shut.