Ben Franklin's Private Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Ben Franklin's escapades.
3.1k words
4.1
2.5k
1

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Abner Johnson. I am Benjamin Franklin's oldest, longest friend. You have never heard of me. You can read all the biographies that will be written after we are gone, but you won't find me in any of them. I was with him as a young man in the Leather Apron Club, in the bawdy clubs of London, during his "famous" days, right up to the end in France. I just never had anything to do with what he is famous for. I specialized more in the bohemian side of life. Wine, women, and theatre. Where he went, I would find him interesting women, and he would seduce them. I am sure history will be kind to his reputation, and these women will have a much more entertaining story to tell. Now that the great man is gone, and I shall soon follow, I wish to at least give the man his due. He seduced and loved hundreds of women, fathered at least 15, not counting the abortions (yes, there are abortions in our day, the women knew, men never talked about them. And men wrote the histories). They didn't want history to know how many women they impregnated in their lifetimes. It was the women's problem, and they had doctor's that would be happy to help, with a little monetary assistance from the man. These will be just some of my favorite stories from the years of parties, both high and low that BF was the star of. Remember, this never happened.

The Junta (The Leather Apron Club)

BF and twelve of his friends (not including me) formed a club in Philadelphia in 1726, when BF was just 20. He was the youngest, but the brightest and most driven of the bunch. They wanted to gather and argue the topics of the day, whatever. I never participated in any of these discussions, because, I wasn't an official member, and I couldn't have cared less. I already told you what I liked, and it wasn't that. While they were sitting around arguing about philosophy or religion, I was out gathering up a few of the "ladies" for later. In these early days, there were no society ladies that would come to our parties. That would come later. Now, they were young, bored girls that worked in the shops for their parents or family. They made no money, had no education, and had no prospects except being married off to the first boy the family thought had the money or connections to benefit them. It was a hard, depressing life that they would gladly slip away from for a few hours to enjoy the "sins of the flesh" with handsome young men that were nice to them. More of them than the puritans of the day cared to acknowledge were satisfied by the young lions of the colonies.

This party was epic. It was on all hallows eve and everyone had dressed in costumes, more or less. By the time they had finished with whatever they were arguing about we were ready. I had six girls, 19 to 24, dressed in masks and "clothes" that would get them arrested if they went outside the building. BF was careful who he allowed to know about what we did after they left. Only a couple of them stayed behind. BF had a bad habit of insulting his friends to the point that their friendship sometimes unraveled. He had to give favors to more than one past friend to keep what we did quiet. That was just BF, he figured he would fix it later. When he and the two lucky ones came in with him, the girls were well ahead of them in the wine service. Even though they wanted to be here, and they knew what was going to happen to them, I still liked to get them "loosened" up a little. This puritan upbring needed a little help to crack. I made BF and his friends put masks on before they came into the room.

BF would inevitably tell them who he was, even with all my precautions. Even later in life, when he was famous, he never cared what other people thought about what he did, even his wife.

"Friends, I am happy to introduce you to six of the prettiest girls in all of Philadelphia. They are here to enjoy the fruits of your labors. Please pick one of your liking; and we will begin with dinner and wine."

BF picked a big buxom blonde that was only 5' tall. She was as top-heavy as she was slim around the waist. She laughed when BF pulled her down in his lap. For the entire dinner she sat right there, feeding BF his entire meal. They both ate of the same plate and drank wine out of the same cup. I picked a slender red head that was 5'6". She was tall for these times, but I knew her from before, she is wild. Her parents had almost given up on finding her a husband because she wouldn't do what she was told, and no man wanted to bother with her. That is why she was 24. Every woman is married off long before that, but not her.

BF had enough of food. "Come on you little beauty. How about you give me a little dessert? I can make it worth your while." She slipped under the table. BF undid his trousers, and she pulled out an impressive display of manhood. He wasn't the biggest, or longest, but he certainly knew what to do with it. She began licking him around and around. After a few minutes, he had enough of that and grabbed her by the hair and shoved it down her throat. She chocked but had to keep it down because he wasn't letting her up. After a couple of minutes, he let go and she pulled back."

"Hey, mister, watch it with that thing. You may not believe this, but that is the first one I have had in my mouth." She looked very uncomfortable, and madder than anything.

"Alright, young lady, what is your name?"

"Mary."

"Ok, Mary, I assume you have been with a man before, right?" She nodded. "Then, I will give you a night to remember. How old are you?"

"I am twenty. I am promised to an apprentice of the candle shop. He is nice enough, but boring. He is awful at sex. He knows even less than I do. I need an experience to keep me warm during these learning times."

"Oh, my dear. When tonight is finished, you will have so much to teach him that you will have trouble explaining it to him."

BF pulled her off the floor and stood him before him. He reached up, a gently removed her "costume" such as it was to reveal a decent body. She was trying to hide it, but he tenderly removed her hands.

"My dear, that is a body to be proud of, not hide. You are a beautiful young woman, and you will make a wonderful wife for him. He is lucky to have you. Now, would like your first lesson?" She nodded, as she blushed. BF took her hand and went to a couch in the corner. He laid her down on the couch, with her legs on the floor. He knelt, spread her legs, and began licking her womanhood slowly. She jumped when he entered her with his tongue but was soon enjoying the attention. I could tell he would have no trouble mounting that lass.

I turned to my red head. She didn't have any of the troubles Mary had. She pushed me back, went under the table, and attacked me. She had my dick in her mouth before I was completely unclothed. I could tell this wasn't her time in a man's lap. She bobbed and weaved until I was ready.

I started to pull out, but she stopped me. "Come on big boy. This isn't the first time I have tasted manhood. Let me have it, right in the mouth." She pushed me down in her throat and I let go with everything I had. She was a little surprised at the volume but managed to keep it down. After I was finished, she came up for air, licking her lips. "That was fun. You had better have something for seconds. I have heat in my loins you had better be able to quench."

"Ok, I just need a second." She sat on my lap, playing with my hair. Now I knew why she wasn't married yet. It would be a full-time job satisfying her.

BF had just climbed on top of Mary as I was catching my breath. He pushed in carefully. She seemed tight, and he didn't want to hurt her. Once he had settled in, she relaxed, and he began stroking her.

"Now, you need to tighten and relax the wall muscles on your vagina. It will heighten his feelings and enjoyment." BF was encouraging her. I could see she was trying.

"I have never been told that before. I don't know how to do that."

BF had a look on his face. "Oh yes you do. That feels great. See, you will own that boy for the rest of your life. Just practice taking him in your mouth. That is something men will kill for, believe me." BF continued pumping her until she started moaning and shaking her head. She came very hard. BF and I looked at each other and shook our heads.

When she came back around, BF asked her, "Was that your first orgasm?"

"Y,yes I didn't know we were supposed to like this." She was laying on the couch, limp as a rag.

"Oh sweetie. If you do what I show you to him, he will make sure he does that to you. You can enjoy sex as much as he does."

"Can you do that to me again, please sir."

BF smiled. "Yes, but turn over and get on your knees. This is something I bet he has never even thought of." He got her positioned on the couch so he could take her from behind. When she was ready, he put his fingers into her vagina and began wiggling. She started squirming. When she was very wet, he stood up and mounted her. She shuttered when he entered her. She grabbed the cushions of the couch and held on tight as he assaulted her womanhood. She was ready, and she began calling and screaming out as she came. He continued until she was still. He then pumped into her his entire load. She didn't seem to mind. He lay there resting until he was ready to get up. As he pulled out of her, his juices came flowing out of her and ran down her leg. I nodded to him as he sat down beside her to wait for her to come back to the world. When she did, he said, "Mary, promise you, teach him to do what I have shown you, and you will be very happy with him." She nodded weakly and smiled. He patted her behind as he went looking for his next conquest.

By then I was ready for Red. She was laying over the table beckoning me onward. I stood between her legs and entered her. She was wet and loose. She had definitely done this before. I began fucking her slowly at first but sped up, and she didn't seem to be reacting much to me.

I reached up and grabbed her hair and pulled her head toward me. That did it. I could see in her eyes; she liked it a little rough. This was going to be fun. I pulled her head toward me with one hand and grabbed her by the neck with the other. I began chocking her as I fucked her, and her eyes lit up like fireworks. I didn't have to strangle her. She came hard long before that. This was what she needed. I could see she would have trouble finding a husband in this colony that understood how to do that. They are good at hitting, and slapping, but not in a sexual way. Any man that could tame her, would be happy for the rest of his life. Too bad we can't keep her.

The other two boys had picked one for each, and that left the other two. I let BF pick the one he wanted, and I took the other. "What is your name, dear, and how old are you?"

"Lenore. I am 19." I could tell she was nervous. "This is the first time I have done this. My family is trying to match me with a young man across town. I don't know him. I must know how to please a man. I need him to be kind to me. I have been timid my whole life."

I looked at her and began having doubts. "Lenore, have you been with a man before?" She shook her head. "No, we should not do this. Your first time must be special, with someone you have a connection with, not some party with strangers."

"No, please sir." He could see she was scared. "I must learn how to do this before I meet him. I must please him. I don't have many of the physical attributes that men want. I must make up for that." Ok, that was true. She was flat chested. Her face was sturdy, but not really pretty. She was not heavy, but sturdy. She was a woman that could have ten kids and raise them all, while cooking meals for everyone of them. But she would not raise the temperature of a man's libido. I sympathized with her problem.

"Ok, I can help you. I can show you what a man wants, and how you can do it. Has your mother talked to you about any of this?"

"She has tried but I don't think my mother is any good at this. My father seems to be out at night a lot. I don't think my mother is very happy, and I don't want that life. You may please yourself with this body until I know what I need to do so that doesn't happen to me. "

I wasn't planning on a school night, but I could see she was desperate. "I will help you. Please take your costume off." She looked at me and did it. She wasn't fat. She had a cute body. One kid would fill her out nicely and enlarge those breasts. I took her hands down. "No Lenore. Do not be ashamed of your body. It is a pretty body. You are pretty. He will be lucky to have you. If you go into him confident in your nakedness, it will ease his nerves. He won't be experienced either. You can help him to enjoy your first night. He will love you for that and appreciate what you do for him. A man must feel like his wife respects him, or he will run. Now, I am going to ask you to do things your mother never told you about. She probably has never done them, either. Are you ready?"

She had a look in her eyes that told me she was. She nodded.

"Ok, the first thing I want you to do is kneel in front of me." She looked confused but did so. "Now, I want you to touch my dick, and handle it. I am sure it is the first one you have touched, right?"

She nodded. She started stroking it, handling it. She was timid at first, but after a few minutes, she was actually jerking me off.

After a couple of minutes, I stopped her. "See, it is not a bad thing. It is just part of a man's body. He has what you don't, and you have what he doesn't. It is a perfect match. He will touch you where no other man will ever again. Now, I am going to touch you like that." I reached between her legs and put my finger into her. She shuttered. I knew she would be tight. She probably hasn't even done this much herself. I laid her down on the couch and gently pushed her legs apart. "Put your finger into yourself. Have you done this much yourself?" She shook her head. "Alright. You will do this to yourself until you know where he is to touch you so you can enjoy this too. Practice every night until you know how to make yourself have an orgasm." I took her hand and pushed it down between her legs. I pushed her finger into her vagina. I showed her where she needs to rub it. She began to finger herself. After a few minutes, I could see the light in her eyes brighten. "That's it. You've got it. Continue until you have an experience like never before. You will know it when you feel it." She was fucking herself with her finger now, and in a few minutes, she came for probably the first time in her life. When her finger fell out of her, I continued for her until she stopped shaking. She just lay there, looking into the ceiling.

After a few minutes, she smiled at me. I closed her legs for her and patted her hand. "You now know more about your body than most of the women in Philadelphia. Keep practicing until you meet him. When you are together for the first time, take his member into your hand and gently massage it until he comes. It will be quick, but that is okay. Tell him that was just his warmup. He will appreciate your kindness and love you forever." I put her costume over her body and let her lay there, reveling in her new feelings. I went looking for BF.

BF was on top of his second girl. She had her legs in the air wide. He was between them riding hard and growling like a bear. She was shaking her head and moaning. They came together until they lay in a heap on the other couch.

The party was just about over by then. The other two men had left, as had most of the other girls. I looked up Red. She was still there. I told her I would be seeing her again, now that I know her secret.

She just smiled, patted me down low, and left. The party was over.