Ben Gets on His Knees Pt. 02

Story Info
The guy camping next to Ben isn't there for solitude.
1.2k words
4.65
3.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FMPorter
FMPorter
23 Followers

I stammered, "What?"

He smiled, but this time there was definitely a command in his voice.

"Get. On. Your. Knees."

At first I was annoyed. Who did this guy think he was? I was the one who took charge, I had ALWAYS been the one in charge.

So then why were my knees shaking and my cock creating a bigger and bigger wet spot in my shorts? And in that moment I made a decision - just this once - to listen to my cock, not my brain. After all, I was alone, I didn't know this guy, no one would ever know.

It also wasn't lost on me that I had been out of the closet for a couple of decades and still had homophobic hangups about being submissive and bottoming. So yeah, that shit was all there, but I took a deep breath and quieted my brain.

While I paused and got myself sorted, Mark just watched me with a wicked glimmer in his eyes.

"Well?"

I gulped and sank to my knees in front of him, never taking my eyes from his.

He smiled, "Good man."

I needed something to do with my hands so he didn't see them tremble, so I cupped the backs of his calves, working my hands up the back of his denim clad thighs. He continued smiling and looking down at me.

Then Mark put his hands behind his head, pulling his fleece jacket and t-shirt up just enough that I could see his flat stomach and light trail of hair disappearing into his jeans.

Without thinking about it, I licked my lips again.

"That's it, come and get it."

I stopped thinking about what it meant (or didn't) that I had dropped to my knees in front of this guy as soon as he had asked me to...I corrected myself...TOLD me too, and started thinking about what I wanted.

Namely the cock that now bulged and snaked down the leg of his jeans.

I took off his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. He brought his hands down from his head and clasped the back of mine. He pulled my face into his cock, moaning and leaning his head back. I inhaled deeply.

One of my favorite parts of camping was finding a reason to use peppermint scented soap, it somehow went well with the smell of campfire smoke. Mark apparently thought the same thing.

I breathed his warm pepperminty smell as my hands slid his jeans down and ran across his bare thighs and muscular ass. His cut cock was hard and had a glistening drop of pre-cum on the tip. I wrapped my hand around his shaft, noticing that there was still a couple of inches of cock extending beyond my hand. I wondered how much of him I'd be able to take even as I licked the pre-cum off his tip.

Mark moaned and pushed his hips forward, "That's it, I want to feel your mouth on me."

I looked up into his eyes while I slowly licked from the base of his shaft, along his hard length then up the bottom of his throbbing mushroom head, feeling him shudder as I did. Then I took the head of his cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head, tasting his salty pre-cum.

"Fuuuuuck..." he moaned, still with his hands on the back of my head, gently guiding me deeper onto his cock. I relaxed my throat and focused on breathing through my nose as his thick cock slide deeper and deeper into my throat.

I was still fully clothed, but my cock was throbbing and dripping as I buried my nose in his bush, feeling him pulse in my throat even as I inhaled his peppermint smell.

I ran my hands up and down his thighs, squeezing his ass while he held the back of my head and started rhythmically pumping his hips back and forth...sliding in and out of my throat as he sped up.

I wasn't thinking anymore about what it meant to submit to him, or that within ten minutes of meeting him I had sunk to my knees to service him...all I wanted now was to take his load down my throat and swallow as much as I could.

He moaned again and kept thrusting into me, and I could tell he was holding back so he didn't go too deep and make me choke.

But I didn't care, I wanted his cock and I wanted his load. So I took a deep breath and pulled his ass until his cock was buried in my throat and I held him there. His hands clenched in my hair and I felt his ass tense in my hands.

Tilting my head, I looked sideways up and our eyes met. And as soon as our eyes locked on each other he started cumming.

He was so far inside my throat that his first gush went directly down, but that's when I choked and had to pull back.

I coughed once, spattering spit and his seed into his bush and into my beard. And that seemed to turn him on even more, so I looked up at him with tears streaming down my cheeks, and his cum leaking from the corner of my mouth while I swallowed him again.

At that point his orgasm took over and he pumped in and out of my mouth, shooting jet after jet of his hot cum into my mouth and throat. I choked a few times, but even though I had tears running out of my eyes, I worked to drink as much of his cum as I could.

My own cock throbbed and dripped, ready for release, but I was too turned on taking Hat Guy's load to think about my own cock. I bobbed my head up and down his shaft again and again, licking and swallowing his delicious load.

After a moment his hands on my head relaxed, and he pulled his cock out of my mouth. He was still hard, and just starting to soften a little, when I lifted my head and our eyes met.

We were both panting and smiling, but I had cum and spit all over my beard and face. I was in heaven.

Then Mark pulled me up and kissed me, tasting his own seed on my lips, pressing his bare spent cock against my own hard cock, throbbing through my jeans.

"Holy fuck dude, that was amazing! I don't usually cum from a blowjob, but I couldn't resist you, especially when our eyes met!"

I cleared my throat, trying to speak, "That was so fucking hot, and I'm really glad you were willing to cum for this blowjob because I really wanted your load!"

"Well you got it and I think you need another one. Can you hang out for another 15 minutes?"

I couldn't figure out where this was going, although maybe I should have been able to figure it out.

"Probably. What's going to happen in 15 minutes?"

Mark smiled wickedly and kissed me hard, running his hand around my back and squeezing my ass.

"In 15 minutes I'm going to be hard again and I'm gonna fuck you."

I gulped. I hadn't bottomed many times at all and thinking about what I had just had down my throat, going up my ass made me nervous. But Mark was smart...I hadn't cum yet, so I was still horny as hell. It only took a second for me to respond.

I grinned, "You are, eh?"

He squeezed my ass again, kissed me again, and said, "Yes I am, and guess where I DO like to cum?"

(The finale to come in Part 3)

FMPorter
FMPorter
23 Followers