Ben Gets on His Knees Pt. 03

Story Info
The guy camping next to Ben isn't there for solitude.
1.8k words
4.74
4.9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FMPorter
FMPorter
21 Followers

My throat was raw and I loved it.

I'd gone camping for the weekend to get some solitude, and this morning had turned out much differently than planned.

See, I've always been the dominant one whether in relationships or hookups. I'd had a few chances to explore my submissive side, but it never really clicked with me, you know? And frankly sliding my cock into men's mouths and asses is just too much damn fun to think about anything else.

But this morning, I'd been about to head out on a hike, and saw the guy in the next campsite. Jeans, fleece jacket, and a baseball cap...head-down and reading a book while he sipped coffee.

The guy didn't even acknowledge that I was just one campsite over at all, but the more I looked at his still form sitting there reading, the more I wanted to say something.

So I did. Now I'm normally pretty smooth when I want to flirt. But when Mark smiled at me I got all tongue tied and my knees went weak. Which turned out fine because within minutes of meeting, he had told me to get on my knees and I had willingly done as I was told. I mean, he was smiling when he said it, but I definitely heard it as him taking charge.

And I loved it.

So then I'm cuddled up next to one of the sexiest men I've had ever met, his load still coating the inside of my mouth and slowly drying in my beard. The part of his load that I couldn't swallow that is.

And trust me, I swallowed every drop I could...for a man who's always been dominant, I still can't believe how turned on I was once I was on my knees servicing this man. This was definitely a new thing to ponder, but I didn't have time for that yet.

Because it wasn't over.

Mark had just blown a huge load down my throat. And almost before I had finished gagging, choking, and swallowing, he told me he wanted more.

So we were lying naked together, I was on my back and he was on his side, propped up on his elbow. We chatted about camping and the weather and other inane topics all while running our hands over each others' naked bodies. I hadn't cum after taking his load, so I was still pretty keyed up.

And now that he was out of his jeans and fleece jacket (and his hat), I couldn't get enough of running my hands over his lean, muscular frame. I lightly traced my fingers along his abs, then along the indentation over his hip bone, watching the cock that had very recently been halfway down my throat twitch every time my hand got near.

And every time that cock twitched, the harder it got. And as he got harder, so did I.

Mark shifted to brush his hardening dick against my hip. My cock, still hard, dripped more on my stomach every time he touched me.

"So when is the last time you took a dick in your other hole?"

I gulped around my sore throat, still feeling the slick residue of taking his load a few minutes ago.

"Umm....it's been a while. I'm usually the top."

Mark smiled and ran his fingers lightly down my chest, then my stomach.

"How do you feel about the fact that you're not the top today?"

His hand made it to my dripping cock and lightly stroked the shaft, bringing a new drop of pre-cum to the tip. I shivered all over.

I cleared my throat again, "A little nervous I'm not gonna lie. I have first-hand experience with how long and thick your cock is. First-mouth experience, I should say."

He ran his fingers in circles around my balls, causing my whole body to tingle. He then put his finger in his mouth while I watched, lubricating it with his own spit. Still looking me intently in the eye, he slid his hand between my thighs, spreading them apart to gain access.

His spit-slick finger drew circles around my hole, making me involuntarily arch my back and groan in pleasure. I think he liked that response because his finger made one more circle then pressed against my hole, sliding slowly in.

I squirmed and moaned again, my back continuing to arch in pleasure. He definitely liked that because he continued pushing his finger into my ass, deeper and deeper. My cock throbbed and dripped, as I continued to squirm in pleasure.

"So you're a little nervous, but it looks like you're also kind of into it. Is that right?"

I couldn't help myself, "Yes. Oh fuck, yes please. Yes, please." I moaned.

He laughed, "Well only because you asked nicely."

He drew his finger out then pushed it back in, faster and faster. The more he finger-fucked me, the more I squirmed with pleasure, moaning the whole time and probably getting too loud for being in a tent.

Mark leaned over and put his mouth on mine kissing me deeply while he finger fucked me. I moaned into his mouth, lost in the sensations across my body.

After a moment, he broke the kiss and held his finger deep in my ass.

I relaxed and panted, grinning uncontrollably and occasionally shivering feeling the finger deep in my ass.

"Sound carries through a tent, do I need to gag you for what's coming next?"

I didn't even realize the pun until I asked, "What's coming next?"

He laughed, "Well I'm coming next, but I guess the relevant question is where?"

And with that he began moving his finger again, stretching my hole.

I was totally in his control.

He kissed me again and got up, kneeling between my thighs, spreading them apart with his own.

I lay on my back, my cock hard and dripping pre-cum onto my stomach, feeling this man take control over my body and more turned on than I thought was possible.

Mark effortlessly lifted my legs up to his shoulders, smiling down at me. He then began teasing my hole with the tip of his throbbing cock, running it up and down my crack, pushing gently against my hole with every pass.

I continued moaning, with my head tilted back in pleasure. The next thing I knew, he pushed the head of his cock into my ass, and he had loosened me up enough that it slid right in for about an inch.

I moaned loudly in pleasure and he smiled wickedly.

"OK, I warned you." And he placed his left hand over my mouth, effectively silencing my moaning. As soon as his hand was over my mouth, my dick gushed a bit of pre-cum. Clearly my dick knew what I wanted more than my brain did.

Seeing my dripping cock he commented, "It looks like you're OK being gagged by more than my cock."

He continued pushing his cock into me, inch by delicious inch. It was fast enough that I felt some pain as I tried to accommodate his thickness, but slow enough that I didn't want him to stop.

All I could do was moan into his hand, while I felt him stretch me out.

Then I felt his hips pressed against my ass and knew that I had taken him all. I breathed slowly, relaxing more and more, feeling filled up by his cock, feeling him throb and pulse inside me. And with each pulse of his cock, another drip of pre-cum dripped on my stomach.

He leaned over, his hand still covering my mouth and his muscular shoulders still holding up my legs.

"Are you ready?" he breathed.

"Mmm hmm" I nodded, my eyes on his.

He lost his smile and got an intense look on his face as he pulled slowly out. When just the tip of his cock was touching my hole, I involuntarily whimpered. He apparently took that as his cue and pushed back into me. He slid in balls-deep, then pulled out again. He was going slow and the friction was driving me wild.

Then he hunched his shoulders to keep my legs in place, took his other hand and wrapped it around my throat. He just held his hand there and I knew in that moment that he would take what he wanted from me.

I was in heaven.

He sped up, pumping into me over and over and over, his hips slapping against my ass. I continued to moan into his hand and tilted my head back to more fully feel his hand across my throat.

He was now in the animalistic part...we weren't having sex, he was fucking me. And with his hand covering my mouth and my throat, it was clear he got off on the control.

I know I definitely did.

He sped up more and more, his hips slapping my ass again and again, him grunting with each thrust and me groaning.

I don't know exactly what happened next, but his cock got to an unexpected depth and I felt a warm euphoria take over, and the next thing I knew my cock was pumping out jet after jet of cum.

My hands were spread across his sleeping bag, not even close to my own cock and my body was wracked with an orgasm, apparently from him hitting my prostate.

Mark watched me write and squirm in his hands as my cock pumped cum all over my belly and that was apparently all he could take.

"Yes! Yes! YES! FUCK!"

He slammed into me and held himself there, trembling, his cock deep inside me pulsing as he pumped his second load into me. He plowed hard into me again, then a third time, each time I could feel his cock pulse and fill more more with his seed.

I was still writhing from my own orgasm, thrilled in the back of my mind that we had cum together somehow.

After a few moments while I still felt his pulsing cock pumping more and more cum into me, he finally slowed, collapsing on top of me.

I started chuckling from the pure post orgasm euphoria and he responded by chuckling himself. We lay there, my cum sticking our stomachs and chests together, his cock still deep inside me and his seed dripping from my stretched out hole, and laughed for a long moment.

After a few minutes we stopped laughing. He was still laying comfortably on top of me, and his now softening cock slipped out of my hole.

He chuckled again, whispering with his mouth next to my ear, "It was really nice to meet you Jon."

I laughed, "It was really nice to meet you too, Mark."

And we kissed, deep and long while we caught our breath.

FMPorter
FMPorter
21 Followers