Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you wanna swallow it all like a good boy?" Dean asked.

A moan escaped him. "Yes sir."

Dean nodded. "That's not how you ask for something you want, is it?"

He moaned again, which just made Dean's devilish smile grow deeper. "Please?"

"Please what, Ben?" Dean demanded, holding his chin in his hand, forcing him to look straight into his eyes.

"Please let me suck your cock until you cum, sir."

"Dammit, Ben. You're perfect." Dean smiled gently, then his commanding demeanor returned. He released Ben's chin, then ran his hands through Ben's hair, pulling him up by the back of his head. "Such a perfect, good boy," Dean cooed. "Are you my good boy, Ben?"

"I'm your bitch, sir," Ben whispered.

Dean flinched. "I'm sorry, I-"

Ben cut him off, shaking his head. "I like that I'm your bitch. I want you to call me that."

Dean hesitated, and Ben leaned up and kissed him, a chaste brush on the tip of Dean's nose. Dean's hesitation melted away with a quick nod. He kissed Ben again, hard and messy, then pulled away too soon, gracefully rolling off him.

Dean stood in front of him, sexy as hell in a pair of well-worn jeans and a black and grey patterned polo shirt. Ben fell off the bed more than rolled, then crawled the few feet to Dean on his knees. His hands were trembling as he unbuttoned and unzipped Dean's jeans. He pulled the fly wide, exposing silky black underwear swelling over Dean's generous erection. He had that urge to lick it through the material, longing to feel the satiny smoothness of his manhood under a layer of silky material.

Dean pushed his jeans down and stepped out of them, then hooked his fingers under the band of his trunks. Ben moved before he thought about it, catching Dean's hands and holding them still. Dean looked at him, locking Ben's eyes to his own. Ben leaned in until he found Dean's heat beneath his tongue, his eyes still tied in Dean's gaze. Dean's gasp fueled Ben's desire, and he licked the length of him from base to tip, all perfectly outlined in black polyester.

Ben released Dean's hands to grip his hips directly, and Dean moved them to his head, threading Ben's hair through his fingers. "Ben," Dean moaned. Ben licked again, enjoying the material, but it dried out his mouth too soon. He sat back on his heels to admire the neatly wrapped present before him.

"That is quite possibly the most sexy thing I've ever seen," Ben breathed out, tracing the outline again, this time with the tip of his nose. He breathed in deeply, taking in the smell of Dean's need, musky and masculine.

"That can't be true," Dean dismissed, flexing his fingers in Ben's hair. "I don't deserve you," he whispered.

Ben snorted, then pulled the front band out, freeing Dean's straining erection. It bobbed eagerly as he pulled the underwear down Dean's legs, slowly and sensually. At least, he hoped that's how it felt. Out of the underwear, Dean's smell grew stronger. God, he smelled good. He smelled like sex, and like Dean.

It was his new favorite scent.

He reached up and caught Dean's cock in his mouth mid-bounce, his hands planted on Dean's hips. He wanted Dean to move his head, to direct his actions. He wanted to be exactly what Dean needed to get off. He looked up at Dean expectantly, his lips closed over the tip of his cock, waiting for his next command.

Dean watched him for a moment, a slightly confused look on his face. "Do you want me to move your head?" Ben swallowed hard, then nodded eagerly. Dean hesitated for another breath, then his devilish smile bloomed on his thin lips. "God Ben." He drew in a raspy breath, locking eyes with him again. "I'm going to fuck your mouth, my little bitch." Dean's cock leaked a drop of precum on his tongue. Just that little drop filled his head with Dean's scent and he moaned. "Are you my bitch? Do you want me to fuck your mouth?"

"Yeth thir," he tried to say, unwilling to drop the warm flesh from between his lips.

Dean chuckled, then thrust his hips forward slowly as he tugged Ben's head back, his fingers still tangled in his hair. Dean hit the back of his mouth and he almost gagged, but caught himself just before. He swirled his tongue around the hot length as Dean pulled back, then thrust in again.

"So good," Dean praised, hooded eyes watching him closely. "That's right, suck my cock Ben."

He moaned again as Dean pressed back inside. He didn't go deeper, and Ben was disappointed he couldn't take more inside his mouth without gagging. To make up for it, he sucked hard, letting his teeth gently graze the flesh as Dean pulled his hips back again. Dean watched him, and the shame of it made him want to close his eyes, but it also made him want to wallow in that shame and keep his eyes open.

Dean moved himself rhythmically in and out of Ben's mouth, growing harder with each half-thrust. Precum leaked freely into his mouth now, all of his senses filled with Dean. His fingers dug into Dean's hips, gently encouraging him to speed up. Ben wasn't sure if Dean even noticed when his hips start to move faster.

Dean's cock stretched his lips and filled his mouth, and he wondered what it would be like to feel Dean filling his ass. He was already naked, and the thought was too exciting for him to resist. He dropped his right hand from Dean's hip and pulled his ass cheeks apart, then slid his finger deep between them. His whole body tensed as his fingertips brushed over the sensitive flesh there.

"What are you... Mmm. Oh, god, Ben. So fucking sexy. That's right, bitch. Finger yourself. Imagine how you'll feel when I'm inside your ass. You like this? Me riding your face? I think you'll enjoy getting fucked by me, won't you, my little bitch?"

He moaned, nodding his head slightly. Dean's eyes rolled back in his head and his hips skipped a beat, and then thick cum was surging into his mouth. He swallowed to make room for the next surge, then swallowed that one, too. Despite swallowing some still leaked out from the corners of his mouth. All of it had his cock straining to be touched. He was so close to coming just from Dean's orgasm.

Dean's body wrapped around his head as he rocked his cock in and out of Ben's mouth a few more times. Ben continued to lick and suck, cleaning Dean the best he could without using his hands.

"Dammit, Ben," Dean swore, arms around his head now. "What's wrong with you?"

"You didn't like it?" he asked, a quick bolt of worry traveling his spine.

"I fucking loved it. You're supposed to be straight. See why I worry? That this is too good to be true? You hit all of my kinks without even knowing them." Dean sighed, then dropped to the floor, his arms still around Ben's neck.

"That's Later-Dean's problem. Also, I don't think I care for the term straight, anyway. My current sexuality is Dean Kaczmarek," he said, the aftertaste of Dean's cum and his own throbbing erection making it hard to concentrate. He shivered, fighting not to touch his cock.

Dean bit him hard on the collarbone, using it as a distraction as he wrapped those cold, thin fingers around Ben's cock. Ben moaned, fisting his hands into the carpet on either side of him. "Dean. Please."

"Are you my bitch, Ben?"

He nodded. "Yes, sir."

"Do you like being my bitch? Do you like the things I make you do?" Dean asked. He could hear a note of uncertainty in Dean's command.

"I love being your bitch, Dean," he replied in a clear tone, specifically using Dean's name instead of sir to drive the point home. He hoped Dean caught it, subtlety wasn't exactly his thing.

"Ben," Dean breathed out, running a finger down his cheek. "God, Ben. Are you sure?"

He looked directly at Dean, pulling Dean's hand from his member. "Dean Kaczmarek, I love you. I'm sure of it. I'm not a submissive person, but I want you to dominate me. I need it. Do you understand?"

Dean swallowed hard, then nodded. Were his eyes watering? Did he somehow make Dean cry again? Before he could ask the look was gone, replaced with that wicked smile. "You're my bitch. What do bitches do when they are in heat? Do you know?"

"Mate, sir?" Ben hazarded.

"Yes, of course that, but before. You know what bitches do? They mark their territory, to let potential partners know they are ready to mate. Are you in heat, bitch? Would you like to mark your territory?" Dean asked, pulling Ben from the floor and onto the bed.

Dean move him until he was kneeling on the bed. Dean lay down next to him, then pulled him to stradle his lap. Cold fingers wrapped around his cock again, making his whole body tense up.

"Do you want to mark your territory?" Dean asked again.

"Yes, sir," Ben said, eager at the thought. "You want me to mark you, sir? How would you like me to mark you?" He thought he knew, he hoped he knew, but he needed to hear it.

"Cum on me, Ben. Please, cum on me, cover me in your dirty jizz." Dean's hips bucked slightly at his own words. "Mark me, Ben."

"God, Dean," Ben moaned, wrapping his hand over Dean's on his cock. He slid their hands up and down, increasing speed incrementally. He wasn't going to last, he knew it, but he wanted to hold out a little longer, wanted to feel Dean's hands for a few more strokes.

Dean's other hand moved behind him and his whole body tensed as cold fingers brushed against his anus. Dean pressed in and his cum shot out, just like that. He cried out Dean's name, falling to his hands as Dean's finger pulsed the sensitive skin in time to the strokes on his cock. He came hard as Dean wrung him dry.

Ben couldn't remember when Dean had taken off his shirt as he looked at his ejaculate on Dean's pale stomach. He revelled in the afterglow for a moment, then pushed himself up so he was straddling Dean's semi-erect cock. His cum on Dean's pale stomach and mixed into his treasure trail was too sexy. He burned the image into his brain for later reference. He'd always heard it referred to as a map of Hawaii, but this one looked more like the Great Lakes. He snorted a quick laugh, then stifled it just as quickly, hoping his brain turned back on soon.

Dean's eyes were closed, pleasure lacing his features. He ran a hand over his stomach, right through Ben's cum. "Don't!" Ben started to say, trying to catch Dean's hand.

Dean caught his hand instead, holding it away as he smeared Ben's cum over his skin, all without opening his eyes. "Wanna," Dean muttered, stretching out in a way that should be illegal. Dean smelled his fingers and his body writhed under Ben. Ben watched the wanton gesture raptly, his wrist still caught in Dean's other hand.

"You, ah, wanna spend the night?" Ben asked, ready to watch Dean writhe in pleasure all night long.

"Wanna," Dean breathed out. "Really wanna. We have work, though. This weekend, maybe?"

"Oh. Yeah, sure, yeah," Ben said, trying not to let his disappointment show. Dean wanted to, though. He rolled off of Dean and molded to the side of his body. "Are we allowed to cuddle? Do guys cuddle? I'm sorry, that's a dumb question, but my brain still hasn't reloaded."

"Shut up, Ben," Dean said. "I love cuddling. Some guys don't, but I do."

"Oh. Yeah. Good," he said, snuggling closer to Dean, taking care not to run his hand through his probably cold by now cum. "You want me to get something to clean that up with?"

Dean still didn't open his eyes. "Nope. Leave it. I, ah... I really like, ah..." Dean's cheeks flushed into those rosy buds before he turned his head away. "I like how your cum feels." He whispered the last part.

Blood rushed to his cock again, somehow, even though he felt sexually spent at the moment. He pressed himself against Dean's bony hip, then snuggled into the crook of his arm. He knew he was smiling like an idiot, but he didn't care. They lay there like that until Dean shivered, his body chilled.

Tennille chose that moment to stretch her way into the room, pushing the door open with her head. It creaked and Dean tensed in his arms. She yowled impatiently, looking at him with the bored despondency that all cats seemed to possess.

Dean stared at the cat, then at him, then back to the cat. He snorted, then the snort turned into a chuckle, and the chuckle turned into a full body laugh. It was contagious, Ben found, and he laughed with Dean. The cat stared, unimpressed, then yowled again, only making them laugh harder.

"You hungry?" Ben asked when they finally calmed down. "I haven't made dinner yet."