All Comments on 'Ben Loves a Challenge Ch. 13'

by PDreadful

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
hornsntailhornsntailover 3 years ago
Love it

Great story! Thrilled that you are continuing the story. The dialogue and interaction between Ben and Dean is great. I hope that Dean can accept that Ben truly loves him and wants to be with him. It was really hard to read and follow during breakfast with Ben's sister. Too many ums and likes and hesitations.

loverofbksloverofbksover 3 years ago

Ahhhh! I have been begging and praying to see your name in my Iatest activity tab with a bishop story then your name pops up with a ben story and I know I'm In heaven. you never disappoint another fabulous addition. I can't wait to see where these two stories go. Fingers crossed that your name pops up again soon.

thealphamalethealphamaleover 3 years ago
You’re killing me, Dreadful

I was so happy to see that you’d posted another chapter of this. The boys are so fucking adorable and I love their new dynamic. I’m waiting for the day Dean loses his apprehension and realizes that Ben is unquestionably gay for him, and madly in love at that.

catamitecatamiteover 3 years ago

A match made in heaven. A nice summation as to the relationship between Ben and his family, so it will have to be Dean's back story.

Penny you have kept us entertained and enthralled Great Job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPDreadful@PDreadful
I'm a scientist by day, a mom by night, and a writer by even later night (just for fun!). I appreciate feedback! I enjoy writing smut of many flavors, including gay male, fantasy/romance/smut, male/male/female, and occasionally some reluctance/taboo stuff.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES