Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OMG!" She said. "It's all in! All of it. Every inch of that magnificent thing is inside me. OMFG!"

Ben clenched his pelvic floor. In response, Ben's cock jumped inside Emily. It scraped across Emily's G-spot. Emily emitted a surprised grunt, "OMFG! Do that again, please."

Ben rhythmically clenched his ass shut. Emily started to buck every time he did. Finally, her eyes rolled back, and she groaned loudly, "Fuck me, Ben. I need you to fuck me right now!"

Still controlling things beautifully, Ben began moving back and forth inside Emily. It didn't take long before Emily demanded more.

"Harder! Faster! Oh, fuck! Yes! Fuck me. Fuck me hard, Ben. Oh, Gawd. Oh, Gawd!"

Emily gave up all control to her older, more experienced lover. Instead, she rode the sensations. Finally, Emily was there. She stood at the pinnacle of Cum Mountain and gazed into the depths of orgasmic heaven. Then, with one last screamed exhalation, Emily launched into the abyss of a cataclysmic cum event.

Feeling Emily's juices wash over his balls, Ben released the binds he had tied so firmly around his need and unleashed a torrent of man seed into Emily's wanting and grasping cunt.

Ben and Emily fell asleep in each other's arms.

Morning found the Stokes household slowly gathering in Ben's kitchen. Nigel and Gin were the first to appear. Gin had touched up his makeup and wore an outfit more suited to day wear than the night before.

Gloria and Barry arrived next. Seeing Nigel and Gin cuddling confused Gloria, 'I'm sure Nigel is gay,' she thought. 'But here he is, cuddled up to a gorgeous woman. WTF?'

Looking Gin over appreciatively, Gloria added to her thoughts, "Fuck! I wouldn't mind a chop at her, too.'

Sarah walked past the kitchen with her lover in tow. Opening the door, Sarah crooned, "Thanks for a great night, lover. Call me soon, okay?"

Returning to the kitchen, Sarah raised an eyebrow at the quizzical expressions on the others' faces.

"What? I gave him a false number. He wasn't that good. But I needed an itch scratched, and scratched it was."

Another hour passed before Ben appeared. The rest stood and applauded.

"What the fuck?" Ben asked.

"You were even louder than Gloria, Ben," Sarah explained. "Well. You weren't, but Emily was."

Incredibly proud of himself, Ben smiled and said, "What's a guy to do? Emily wanted some of this," he indicated his nearly naked body with a flourish. "Besides, who wouldn't?"

A little later, Emily sheepishly joined the others in the kitchen. Sarah and Gloria surrounded her and gave her big hugs.

Laughing, Sarah said, "Good to see you're not only a perve but an active participant, Ems. You'll have to tell me all about it later."

Emily walked over to Ben, kissing his cheek shyly. She said, "Sorry, big daddy. I didn't realise everyone knew."

Hugging her back, Ben replied, "I don't mind, Em. I like that everyone knows we're lovers."

Gloria, surprisingly, made breakfast for everyone. Bacon, eggs, hash browns, fried mushrooms and toast were served to all who wanted them. All except Sarah dug into the food.

"Carbs go straight on my thighs," Sarah explained. "Then it's too much like hard work to get rid of them. So, I don't eat them."

As they ate, Ben examined Gin closely. 'Fuck! Is she hot, or what?' He thought.

Gin wore a clinging pair of exercise leggings. Underneath these, Gin had put on a 'control brief'. The brief allowed Gin to tuck his thick cock away, so it wasn't readily apparent. With a crop top and his 'chicken fillets' in place, Gin looked like a gorgeous young Asian woman on the brink of her twenties.

Nigel loved that Ben and Gloria were attracted to Gin, 'It's awesome having a hot girlfriend that everyone lusts over,' he thought. 'Best part is, I get rogered by her cock whenever I want to be.'

Nigel considered sending Gin to seduce Ben so he could finally taste Ben's dick, but he thought Ben would freak out when Ben learned Gin was a man.

Beverly, Rod and Mark walked into the kitchen. Beverly wore one of Ben's dressing gowns and was obviously naked underneath. Rod still only wore his speedos. Mark was fully dressed.

Surprised, Ben said, "Where did you three come from?"

"If you'd slept in your bed last night, Mister," Beverly acerbically said. "You'd know."

Indicating Rod, Beverly added, "You know Rod?"

"My accountant?" Ben replied. "No. I don't know him at all."

Mark saw Gin, and his eyebrows raised. Gin and Mark had chatted on an internet site before. Both knew of the others' crossdressing. Hiding his reaction, Mark introduced the three to everyone there.

"Your daughter?" Rodney asked Beverly. "She's just as beautiful as her mother."

Barry protectively put his arm around Gloria. Gloria glanced at him and smiled, "Men can look, Barry," she told him. "As long as they only look, it's not a problem."

Gloria had decided that Barry was her man. She hoped she could have something similar to what her mother and father had. Beverly and Mark loved each other, but Mark loved watching Beverly fucking other men. Mark wasn't only a voyeur. He actively recruited men to fuck his wife. And he loved hiding in closets and watching them do her.

Gloria wanted Barry to be like her father. A steadfast man who loved her unconditionally but left her free to explore her sexuality.

Nudging Barry, Beverly said, "So, are you finally going to call that Uber and take me back to yours? Or am I staying here and seeing if Ben, Gin, or Rodney wants to fuck me?"

Barry had his phone out in a flash. The Uber appeared a few minutes later, and Gloria and Barry left.

Rodney left next.

Kissing Beverly's cheek, he said, "It's been a pleasure, my dear. You have my number. Call me if you and your husband want a repeat performance."

Sarah stretched and yawned, "I'm going back to bed," she said. "Emily, if you'd like to taste my pussy, come with me."

Emily hugged Ben and replied, "No, thanks, hun. I'd rather hang out here for now."

Nigel said, "Gin and I are heading out. I need to do some grocery shopping. Do you or Emily need anything?"

"Gin?" Ben asked. "John and Courtney's exchange student? I thought Gin was a man?"

"I am," Gin answered. "Well. I was born with a cock, but I more closely identify as a woman than a man."

'Fuck me,' Ben thought. 'I don't care what he is. I'd fuck him in a New York minute!'

Emily was equally gobsmacked. Having experienced Gloria's overt sexuality. Sarah's soft, feminine charms, plus Ben's rampantly heterosexuality. She thought making love with Gin would help broaden her experiences.

Initially, Emily thought Gin was female. Having already fucked with Gloria and Sarah, Emily didn't think adding Gin would add much to her experiences. But now she thought a 'chick with a dick' would be an erotic sidebar to her explorations.

Nigel revelled in the sensation of having a 'girlfriend' that women and men were attracted to. His long, thick cock throbbed at the thought of watching Gin with any of his flatmates. Nigel pleaded to the Gods he believed in that Ben wanted to take Gin to bed. If he did, Nigel would insist he was allowed to join in. Then, finally, Nigel could make true his desire to suck and be fucked by Ben.

Mark and Beverly left. Beverly said, kissing Ben and hugging Emily, "Be good to him. Emily. He acts like a big old tough grizzly bear, but he's just a teddy bear on the inside."

Surprised by how readily Ben's friends accepted her as part of Ben's life, Emily replied, "I will, Beverly. I don't know where this is heading, but I'll never purposefully hurt him."

"See that you don't, Missy," Beverly responded. "I love this big old lump of a man, and I wouldn't want to hurt you. But, if you break his heart, I will."

Turning to Ben, Beverly said, "And you never fucked my ass, Ben. You owe me. Come and visit early next week. I need to feel that delicious dick of yours sliding into my ass again."

With Sarah sleeping in her room, that left Emily and Ben alone.

"Well, Mister," Emily asked. "Are you going to take me to your bed and fuck me, or what?"

Laughing, Ben said, "You need to learn how to deep-throat a cock. Promise me you'll learn, and I'll fuck you into nirvana again."

"Why are we still in the kitchen?" Emily rhetorically asked.

Meanwhile, at Barry's flat, Gloria was slowly letting Barry's slender 5-inch dick slide out of her ass. She'd tried to cum with Barry fucking her pussy, but found Barry didn't fill her enough for her to be satisfied. Now the initial rush of a new conquest had worn off, Gloria needed more inside her than Barry provided.

In desperation, Gloria had straddled Barry and guided his cock into her ass. She got close but still hadn't managed to pop off the edge.

'Why are all the nice men I meet useless fucks?' she thought.

Barry managed to stave off his orgasm, so his cock still jumped and throbbed. Barry wanted Gloria to cum so he could cum with her. He knew if he couldn't satiate Gloria, Gloria would quickly move on to another.

Deciding to take a cue from some of the things he'd heard about Ben, Barry tried to 'butch up'. Making his voice deeper and more powerful, Barry said, "Where are you going, bitch? I didn't say we were done. Get on your knees and suck this."

Then he rudely shoved his meagre dick into Gloria's mouth.

Amused, Gloria chose to play along. Sucking Barry's cock as she played with his balls, Gloria looked fetchingly up at Barry. Then, letting his cock out of her mouth, she said, "Like this, Sir? Does Sir like the way I suck his dick?"

Already losing the charade, Barry moaned a definitive "Yes."

Gloria had had enough. She pushed Barry back onto the bed. Surprised by Gloria's strength, Barry lay still as Gloria swung a plump thigh over his head and sat on his face.

"Eat my cunt, you useless prick," Gloria demanded. "Eat it well, or I will sit on you so hard you'll suffocate."

With Gloria's hairy twat plastered over his mouth, Barry knew it was lick or suffocate. He hadn't had much experience orally servicing a woman, but he'd watched plenty of porn. First, Barry took hold of Gloria's ass cheeks and spread them apart. Then, tilting his head back, Barry licked as far along Gloria's perineum as he could reach.

Feeling Barry's tongue on her taint, Gloria moved, so her ass was over Barry's mouth. Barry has a long tongue, as Gloria found out. It snaked deliciously along Gloria's ass crevice and onto her rosebud. Forcing his tongue stiff, Barry fucked Gloria's ass with it.

Loosening her much-abused ass sphincter, Gloria revelled in feeling Barry's tongue entering her dark passage.

"Oh, Gawd, Barry. That's good, baby. Like that. Yes! Just like that. Oh, Lawd, oh, lawd. Oh, Lawdy, Lawd! I'm cumming," Gloria gasped as Barry's glorious tongue delved deeply into her nether regions.

Moving swiftly backwards, Gloria presented her wet snatch to Barry's tongue as she gobbled all his tube sausage into her mouth. Barry shoved his long tongue as far into Gloria's cunt as it would go, then swirled it in quick circles. Gloria's juices poured out of her vulva and down Barry's chin and neck as she came again.

Feeling Gloria cum on his tongue allowed Barry to release his desires. Barry came into Gloria's warm, wet mouth with a deep, manly grunt.

'Gawd!' Gloria thought. 'Who cares if he's only got 5-inches of dick if his mouth and tongue are that good? Mum says dad hasn't got much between his legs, but she stays because she loves his oral abilities. Now, if I can just convince Barry to let me fuck others, he'll make a perfect husband.'

To test the waters, Gloria said, "Hmm, Barry. Having you lick my juicy, cum-filled pussy is so divine! How does cum taste mingled with my juices?"

Barry hoped Gloria only meant his cum from last night, but his todger still jumped at Gloria's rampant sexuality. So, taking him back in her mouth, Gloria lowered her cunt onto Barry's tongue.

Holding Barry's shaft, Gloria moved her head back far enough to say, "That's it, Barry. Get your tongue right in there. Fish that cum out of my pussy. Make your lover all clean and ready for another load."

Barry groaned into Gloria's twat as unwanted visions of eating cum from Gloria's pussy filtered through his mind. Suddenly, an extremely graphic image of going down on Gloria after Ben had cum in her exploded across Barry's imagination. Trying to deny how much that image excited him, Barry moaned into Gloria again.

It didn't matter how hard Barry tried to imagine something else. That image pulsed in his mind. Desperate to make Gloria cum with him, Barry moved his mouth back onto Gloria's ass and pushed his long tongue firmly into her bottom.

Gloria had no idea where Barry's sudden oral fervour came from, and she didn't care. But, when she felt Barry's superb tongue snaking into her rear love passage, Gloria burst into her first full orgasm of the day.

Gloria groaned around Ben's cock as her pussy gushed liquids onto Barry's chin. The vibrations on Barry's cock sent him over the edge, and Barry shot another load into Gloria's willing mouth.

Now she had popped, Gloria rode Barry's mouth and tongue through two more orgasms as she waited for Barry's cock to revive. Finally, when Barry had hardened sufficiently, Gloria pulled him on top of her and let him cum in her pussy.

Then, testing the waters again, Gloria encouraged Barry to go down on her. Barry eagerly licked his cum from in and around Gloria's cunt this time. To Gloria's delight, Barry was soon ragingly hard again. As a reward, Gloria let Barry cum in her ass. Without being asked or guided, Barry cleaned Gloria's ass after he'd cum, too.

Eating his cum from Gloria's lush body, as his mind devilishly intruded images of licking Ben's seed off her, had Barry's inexperienced libido raging. He didn't know what it meant and was a little afraid it meant he was gay, but he knew he was hotter to trot than a bitch on heat.

Once Gloria's ass was clean, Barry was ready to go again. Surprised, Gloria went down on him and quickly blew him into another orgasm.

'I'm definitely keeping this one for a while," Gloria thought. 'If he can go like that, he'll be fun to play with. I'll have to see if he'll let me fuck another man as he watches, then get him to eat that man's cum out of my pussy. If he does, I might even marry him.'

Gloria had a sudden plan. 'Nigel can't resist me,' she realised. 'I'll wait until he has that gorgeous friend of his over again, then seduce them both. Hell! I'll even let Barry fuck what's her face if he'll eat Nigel's cum out of my ass and pussy.'

Gloria didn't leave Barry's flat until it was time to go to work Monday morning. She dropped by her home for a change and a quick shower on her way to work. As she had hoped, Nigel sat in the kitchen chatting with his new friend when Gloria got home.

'It looks like she will be here for a while,' Gloria thought. 'Good. I'll seduce them both after work tonight.'

After Gloria left, Gin punched Nigel's arm, "You've fucked that," he accused.

Trying to protest, Nigel said, "What makes you say that? I'm gay. Why would I have fucked a woman?"

"Honey, if you're fucking me, you're not that gay," Gin purred. "But I could tell by how you both looked at each other. Your eyes went straight to her tits. Hers went straight to your cock."

"Well, what if I did? It's not like you and I are a permanent item," Nigel muttered defensively.

"That is one sexily lush bitch," Gin pointed out. "If you're going to fuck her again, I want in."

"Jaysus, Gin!" Nigel exclaimed. "I thought you were only into men, too?"

"Men mostly, but a dominant, earthy woman that loves to fuck. What's not to desire about that? Geez, Nigel. We can swap holes on that gorgeous bint all night, and all she'll do is beg for more. Ass, pussy and mouth. All holes, all night. And a bit of each other in between."

Nigel began thinking Gin's idea was a good one. His massive tool filled with blood as he thought about being in Gloria's ass as Gin fucked her pussy.

Gin noticed Nigel's rapidly hardening dick and ran his fingers lightly over the head, "How do you two go about getting it on?" He asked.

Groaning at the sensation of being fondled, Nigel replied, "I have no idea. Both times we fucked, Gloria jumped me in the hallway and dragged me back to bed. Before I knew it, my cock was down her throat, and her hands were wrapped around my balls. After that, I didn't care she was female. Or that she slid me into her cunt and not her ass."

"You'd never been inside a pussy before?" Gin disbelievingly asked.

"Not before that first night, no," Nigel confessed. "I never found women attractive. Trust me, Gin. Before Gloria had her way with me, I'd have freaked out when you transformed yourself, as I didn't find the female form attractive at all."

"But you do now?" Gin queried.

"I find you attractive, Gin. I love how you look, and your cock is divine. Gloria is, I don't know. She's just so aggressively sexual that she's hard to resist."

"Good," Gin averred. "Now take me to bed and show me how hard my boy-clitty is to resist."

Berry had an RDO (Rostered Day Off) that day. After Gloria left, he was a little at a loss as to what to do. Barry typically spent his RDOs masturbating to porn or indulging in his panty fetish. Barry's mum didn't know it, but over the years, Barry had purloined more than twenty pairs of her underwear.

When he was home alone, Barry shaved his groin from the belly button to mid-thigh. Then he'd tuck his dick back between his legs and squeeze into a pair of his mother's knickers. They were two sizes too small for him, but this helped hold Barry's cock and balls back out of sight, so he thought they worked perfectly.

Next, Barry set his webcam carefully to only show the shaved area and knickers. Then he'd drop into the Biaustralia chatrooms and see if someone wanted to cam and masturbate for him. It never occurred to Barry that watching men masturbate as they fantasised about fucking him meant he probably had some gay or bisexual tendencies. He only knew it felt good. Occasionally, if he found someone close to his age to cam with, Barry allowed those men to talk him into taking his cock out and jerking off with them.

But, having spent most of Saturday afternoon, night, and a solid chunk of the Sunday fucking Gloria, he felt satiated and didn't need to relieve any pressure.

Barry's dad, Gary, was home as well, so Barry walked over to the house to chat. He thought they could probably go and play golf together.

Gary sat at the table, reading the paper and drinking tea. Then, saying "Hello", Barry sat down.

Gary realised something was bothering his son, so he asked, "What's up, Baz?"

Barry had no idea how to ask his father the questions bubbling in his mind, so he said, "You fucked Beverly Saturday? Mark sat in the closet and watched?"

Gary smiled, "Yes. Yes, I did. Fuck, that tart goes off in the sack. You got to bang her daughter, though. How was that?"

"Gloria goes off, too, dad," Barry explained. "But, what's with Mark being in the closet?"

"Mark's a crossdressing voyeur, Baz. He loves watching Beverly fuck others and fantasises they're fucking him. Mark and Beverly's marriage is weird, but it works for them. They genuinely love each other and have been married for nearly forty years. Your mother's and my marriage was a traditional one. Look how that worked out."

"Mark likes to dress as a woman and pretends the men fucking his wife are really fucking him?"

"That's what Ben told me, Baz. I don't really know myself, but I doubt Ben was making it up. He fucks Beverly at least every other week when business takes him to Toowoomba."

"Is there a name for what Mark is?" Barry asked.

"He's a crossdresser, son."

"No. I meant for him enjoying watching his wife fuck others."