Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hopefully, Olivia said, "You could use your fingers to find my prostate as you suck me off?"

Barry discovered he did want to suck Olivia off. It was a little weird thinking this beautiful woman had a cock that needed sucking instead of a pussy that needed eating, but it seemed okay just then.

"I've never sucked someone before, Olivia. I don't know how."

"You've received blow jobs, though, right? So do to mine what you like having done to yours."

Olivia rolled onto her back, pulled her knickers off and removed the tape, freeing her thick cock.

With the tape removed, Olivia's dick quickly swelled as blood raced into it.

'Fuck, that must hurt when you're horny and have your cock and balls taped down,' Barry thought.

Confirming his thoughts, Olivia groaned, "Trying to go hard when your balls are in their canals, and your dick is taped back is a terrible idea."

Spreading her legs, Olivia massaged the pain away in her balls. Then she looked at Barry expectantly, "Well, honey? That cock isn't going to suck itself!"

Nervously, Barry knelt beside Olivia's hips and tentatively took Olivia's cock in his hand.

'Bigger than mine,' he thought. 'Much bigger than mine. Wouldn't it be great to fuck Gloria with this?'

Barry had a moment of epiphany, 'As long as I bring the cocks home to fuck Gloria with, what does it matter? If they're men I've chosen, it's like I'm using a proxy. Giving Gloria what she needs so she can enjoy being with me.'

Feeling better, Barry held Olivia's cock in his hand and lowered his mouth onto its head.

Feeling the slimy goo of Olivia's precum running over his tongue, Barry thought, 'This isn't so bad. She tastes quite good, actually. I wonder what her cum tastes like.'

Barry thought about how Gloria serviced his cock. He knew he couldn't hope to emulate Gloria's deep-throating skills. But he figured he could swirl his tongue over Olivia's glans and circle her cock's head easily enough. Then, Barry slid his middle finger into Olivia's oiled ass and searched for her P-Spot.

Olivia jumped and moaned when Barry found her inner pleasure nub.

Barry's clumsy but energetic workings were enough to bring Olivia close to orgasm, "I'm going to cum, honey," Olivia warned him.

Barry thought, 'Fuck it! In for a penny. In for a pound.'

He sucked harder and stroked quicker. He felt Olivia's hands on his head and knew she was about to cum in his mouth.

'Fuck! I hope I don't throw up on the poor girl!'

Groaning, Olivia spat cum into Barry's mouth. Barry held the first two blasts inside his mouth before thinking, 'Fuck it,' and swallowing.

The taste was okay, Barry thought. Neither pleasant nor unpleasant. Almost like swallowing a giant nose bogie, he felt. Barry willingly swallowed the rest of Olivia's cum as she shot her load into his mouth.

"How was it, Barry?" Courtney asked.

Barry looked up to see Courtney leaning against the door jam, "Not great, but not awful, either," Barry honestly answered.

"It's an acquired taste, Baz," Courtney explained. "I love the taste of cum now. But when John first made me swallow him, I almost threw up."

Barry shifted uncomfortably. Now that he wasn't horny, Barry was embarrassed about having sucked a man off.

Courtney was experienced in men reacting this way. So, she walked across to Barry quickly before dropping to her knees and taking Barry's dick in her mouth.

Courtney stroked his cock when Barry was hard and said, "You're not gay, Barry. Sucking cock doesn't make you gay. Being attracted to only men does. John has probably sucked more cocks than I have and makes a gorgeous woman, but he isn't gay. He loves being fucked in his ass, but he still isn't gay. So relax. You're still a man who loves pussy.

I'd take you to bed and show you if I wasn't about to give birth. But I'll blow you, and I bet you cum as hard as you ever have."

Barry couldn't believe his luck. So many of his masturbation fantasies centred around fucking Courtney as she read the weather report on his favourite drive-time program. He looked down disbelievingly as Courtney knelt and took his cock in her mouth.

As fantasy and reality collided, Barry lost control. His cock barely entered Courtney's mouth before he came.

The very pregnant Courtney didn't mind. She had blown up so big during this pregnancy she felt about as sexy as the Michelin man. Having Barry so needfully lusting over her gave Courtney's ego a much-needed fillip.

Courtney and Olivia escorted Barry down to his car. They hadn't answered all his questions, but Barry could see a way forward. He wanted Gloria. Wanted her as his wife. If that meant he had to share her with others, he didn't care. He wanted her heart, though. Wanted her heart as John/Olivia had captured Courtney's.

Courtney fucked many men and women outside her marriage. Plus, whenever she felt like it, she virtually pimped out her husband's ass. But she loved her man. Loved him strongly and deeply. Barry thought he could have that with Gloria.

Using the hands-free feature on his car's phone app, Barry called Gloria. Gloria answered immediately, "Hello, lover," she moaned breathily. "I've been thinking about you."

Gloria didn't mention that her breathy response was because the UPS man had his mouth on her pussy.

"I need to see you, Gloria. Be at my place by 7.00 pm, please."

"Okay, honey," Gloria responded, biting her bottom lip as the UPS guy tongued an orgasm from her.

Barry then phoned his best mate Neil, "I've got a slut desperate for double penetration, buddy." Ben told him. "Want to come over to my flat tonight and help me satisfy this bitch?"

"Fuck, yes, Baz," Neil avowed. "What time?"

"Gloria's due here around seven. Get here before then, and we'll fuck the slut out of this bint."

"I'd rather fuck the slut into her," Neil facetiously replied. "But, I know what you mean. I'll bring pizza. See you around 6.30."

At precisely 6.30 pm, holding a couple of pizza boxes, Neil banged Barry's door open, "Who's this gagging to be double-penetrated slut you were waffling about, Gaz?"

"My new girlfriend, Gloria Swanson."

"Never heard of her."

"Ben introduced me to her."

"Ben Stokes?"

"Yeah."

"Fuck! She must be a good-looking goer if Ben's been with her."

"Yeah, she's alright," Barry said modestly. "Bit plump, but not gross, you know?"

"I love a tubby chick, Baz. You know that. They go off in the sack."

"Gloria goes off alright," Barry confirmed.

"If you're that into her, why are you asking me to help you fuck her?"

"You'll see. I doubt any one man will be enough for her. She's got plenty enough slut in her for both of us."

The boys put the pizza on low heat in the oven and waited for Gloria.

Barry's hands trembled with fear and anticipation, 'Can I do this,' he wondered. 'Let Neil fuck Gloria as I watch and join in as needed? Fuck! What if Gloria wants me to eat his cum out of her twat?'

Gloria arrived a little later than the 7.00 pm she'd promised. She had to stop by her house and wash the UPS guy's cum out of her pussy before heading to Barry's. She wasn't expecting anyone else to be there, so she had dressed provocatively for Barry. Underneath a filmy house coat, she wore a cupless bra, crotchless undies, suspenders and stockings. In addition, 7-inch stiletto pumps were on her feet.

Gloria dropped the housecoat as soon as she closed the door behind her. Only then did she notice Barry had a guest. Gloria didn't care. She strutted over and kissed Barry passionately before turning to Neil.

"Gloria, baby. What's your name?"

"Neil," Neil replied, openly ogling Gloria's generous assets.

"Like what you see, Neil?" Gloria crooned as she did a slow pirouette. Then, she decided to see if Barry would react jealously.

"Fuck, yes," Neil averred. "A tasty, delectable morsel like I've never seen."

"I'm way more than a morsel, honey," Gloria sultrily answered. "I'm more like a full banquet."

"May I begin with a starter, then, please?" Neil cheekily asked.

Gloria placed her hand behind Neil's head and guided his lips onto her luscious breasts, "Sure, baby. Try these delicious treats first."

Gloria's eyes searched for Barry. To her delight, Barry stood watching, already rubbing his tented trouser front.

"I spoke with John Murray today, Gloria," Barry told her. "He explained some things and showed me some others. I want to fuck you with Neil tonight. What do you say?"

"How are Courtney and John, Barry? Did you meet Olivia?" Gloria asked.

"They're fine. Courtney's about to have their third kid. Yes, I did meet Olivia. She blew me and let me fuck her. After that, Courtney blew me as well."

Gloria, to her surprise, was the one that felt the sting of jealousy's bite. Gloria knew she couldn't stand against either of the Murrays in a beauty contest. They both had her whipped, hands down.

'Damn!' She thought. 'Barry's alright, but I wouldn't have thought he was John and Courtney's league. Maybe there's more to him than I thought.'

Neil was doing a fine job on her breasts. Gloria was already wet and anticipating more. Deciding to punish Barry for fooling around on her, Gloria said, "Get on your knees behind me, Baz. Get that long tongue of yours in my ass. Plus, you boys are wearing way too many clothes. Time for you both to get naked."

Neil and Barry quickly stripped. Neil quickly returned his mouth and hands to Gloria's breasts. Barry knelt behind Gloria, spread her wobbly ass cheeks and ran his tongue down her cleft and onto her rosebud.

"Oh, Gawd, Barry. You have the best tongue!" Gloria moaned.

Not to be outdone, Neil said, "Time for an entrée, me thinks!"

He knelt and forced his head between Gloria's thighs. Then, reaching up to part Gloria's pussy hairs, Neil found Gloria's clitoris with his thumb as he tilted his head back and tongued her labia. Next, he slid the middle finger on his left hand inside Gloria and bent it back and up onto her G-spot.

Then he placed the thumb of his right hand on Gloria's clitoris hood and pulled it back to fully expose Gloria's clit. Swirling his tongue up and over this delicious treat, Neil twirled his finger across Gloria's inner pleasure zone.

Barry had at least an inch of his probingly long tongue forced into Gloria's rectum as he held her jelly butt apart and vigorously tongue fucked her rear love passage.

It was too much for Gloria, who launched into her first pussy-spasming orgasm that night. Her fluids gushed over Neil's mouth, tongue and chin. There was so much that Neil was able to pool some in his mouth. Standing, he kissed Gloria and fed her juices into her mouth.

Excited beyond words by this reversal of the normal scheme of things. I.e., her feeding a guy's semen back to him. Gloria's pussy exploded again.

"Someone has to stick a cock in me right now!" Gloria demanded.

Neil waited for Barry to decide which of them would have her first.

"We'll spit-roast her first, mate," Barry said. "Gloria gives the best head. Why don't you try her mouth first?"

Not bothering to move from where she was, Gloria immediately bent over and took Neil's cock in her mouth. Unfortunately, this meant her ass was too high for the shorter Barry to enter. Looking around, Barry spied a stack of four telephone books left under the house phone from back when they still made them.

'They'll work perfectly,' Barry thought. So he quickly moved them behind Gloria.

To help him, Gloria kicked off her heels. Then, with the added height from the phonebooks, Barry easily slid into Gloria's soppingly wet cunt. But, because Barry was still a little low, he had to stand on tip-toes and fuck upward. This angle rubbed the underside of his screamingly erect cock across Gloria's G-spot. And caused Barry's cock's head to run along the top of the inside of Gloria's vulva.

It meant Barry's cock pressed firmly against all sides of Gloria's vulva simultaneously for the first time.

With a surprised grunt, Gloria came again. Her juices flowed down across Barry's balls and dripped onto the floor.

Barry, surprised by Gloria cumming so quickly, had to stop thrusting or lose his load into Gloria's cunt. Barry wasn't wearing protection and wasn't sure if his buddy Neil would want to go 'sloppy seconds'. Holding his hips still, Barry reached around and found Gloria's overripe melons with his hands.

Then, taking her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, Barry forcefully twisted and tweaked those plump nubs, adding bites to Gloria's mid-back as he did. He was rewarded with a low groan from Gloria.

Neil wasn't overly well endowed, having only a standard, slightly less than 6-inch dick. So, Gloria could swallow him all readily. Cupping his balls with one hand and milking his shaft with her other, Gloria worked on bringing Neil swiftly to orgasm. She wanted Neil to cum in her mouth quickly because she wanted to see if Barry would accept Neil's seed from her mouth.

'If he does,' Gloria thought. 'Maybe I can convince Neil and Barry to get it on together so I can watch and masturbate. Gawd, I love watching two guys going at it.'

Neil's eyes rolled back, and his hands flew to Gloria's head. Then, trying to pump into Gloria's willing mouth harder, he groaned, "Fuck, Gloria. You're one talented cock-sucking whore. I'm going to cum in your mouth, okay?"

Gloria showed her willingness to accept Neil's seed by sucking voraciously and pumping his cock harder. With a loud moan, Neil dumped his nut sack into Gloria's slurping, gulping mouth.

Standing and turning, making Barry's hands leave her tits and dick to exit her pussy, Gloria held Barry's head. Then she kissed him and pushed Neil's semen into Barry's mouth with her tongue.

Barry's head rocked back as he felt Neil's cum entering through his lips, but Gloria held his head tight and pushed her tongue forward more firmly.

'This is what you signed up for, Baz,' Barry told himself. 'Letting Gloria take you on a sexual journey. Take her offering. Learn to enjoy it.'

Barry closed his eyes and let his friend's jism slide across his tongue and down his throat. He didn't think it tasted better than Olivia's, but he thought he was getting used to the taste.

Turning back to Neil, Gloria commanded, "You. Up on the bed, on your back. You'd better not have gone soft on me because I want you in my ass, like, right now!"

Neil hadn't softened at all. On the contrary, watching Barry accept his seed from Gloria's mouth had him hotter than Hades just after The Devil had stoked the furnaces. He was on the bed in a flash, holding his cock upright, ready for Gloria's ass.

Gloria climbed onto the bed and stood with her feet on either side of Neil's knees. Then lowering herself, Gloria first sat on Neil's upper thighs before moving her hand beside Neil's upper body to rest on. Next, she pulled her feet out from under her ass, leant back to take her weight on her hand and raised her ass above Neil's rigidly erect cock.

Reaching behind her hips and grunting a little from the effort, Gloria took Neil's dick in her hand and guided it onto her rosebud. Then, with a relieved sigh, Gloria let her hips sink and felt Neil's cock pop through her ass' sphincter and into her bowel.

Placing her other hand beside Neil's body opposite the one already in place allowed Gloria to balance on her hands, push down with her heels and lift and lower her ass along Neil's wang.

Barry stood beside the bed, masturbating as he watched Gloria position herself on Neil. He wanted to move to the end of the bed and watch as Gloria accepted his friend's cock into her ass, but he wasn't sure he was ready to see that yet.

Gloria patted her pussy, "Get that magnificent tongue of yours onto my cunt, Baz. Hurry now."

Hearing Gloria use such a rude epithet made Barry's todger jump. He swiftly knelt on the bed but quickly realised the only way he could comply was to either spread Neil's legs so he could kneel between them or spread his thighs around Neil's shins.

In a moment of daring, Barry decided to split his thighs and kneel around Neil. Barry knew his stiff cock would inevitably rub against his friend's shins and feet. But fucking Olivia had Barry curious to explore man-on-man sex more.

Spreading Gloria's labia, Barry circled her pleasure nub with his tongue before licking down to Gloria's pussy lips and onto the entrance to her vulva. With Gloria raising and lowering her hips, Barry needed to move his head up and down with her. His tongue either ran along his friend's shaft or across Neil's balls as it followed Gloria's pussy.

It took Barry a few minutes to realise that Neil had moved his foot and was tickling Barry's balls with his toes. 'Fuck.' Barry thought. 'That actually feels quite good.'

Gloria suspected something was happening between Neil and Barry because Barry began moaning and thrusting his hips as he tongued her. Barry's hands were both on her pussy, so he wasn't playing with himself. Therefore Neil had to be doing something.

Taking the bull by the horns, Gloria lifted her ass off Neil's cock, grabbed a wet wipe from the package beside the bed and swiftly cleaned Neil's cock. Then taking Barry's head in her right hand, she pulled him down beside her as she took Neil's dick in her other hand and mouth.

Letting Neil's cock out of her mouth, Gloria offered it to Barry.

'This wasn't the plan,' Barry thought. 'Neil and I were supposed to fuck Gloria. It wasn't me and Gloria fucking Neil.'

But he couldn't resist Gloria's gentle insistence. Slowly, timidly, he took Neil's cock into his mouth. Barry had willingly sucked John/Olivia, but Olivia was so gorgeous it was easy to forget she was a man. However, there was no denying that his friend was a man, and Barry was sucking him off.

Neil couldn't believe his eyes. He knew he should stand and punch his friend in the face for daring to try to blow him. But Gloria had his mind in a spin. Her blatant, aggressive sexuality had him willing to allow just about anything to keep sampling her charms.

Neil's cock, initially deflated as Barry took it into his mouth. But when Barry's lips sealed around Neil's shaft, and Barry's tongue swirled over his cock's head and around his glans, Neil's dick burst back into life.

Neil found Barry's head with his hands and guided his friend up and down his shaft. Neil tried to encourage Barry to take more, but Barry's gag reflex wouldn't allow it. But when Gloria swung a leg over Neil's head and sat on his face, Neil lost it.

"Fuck!" Neil groaned as Gloria's hot, wet snatch settled onto his tongue.

Licking Gloria's juices, Neil blew his first-ever load into a man's mouth.

Barry figured his friend's cock was probably too sensitive to touch after orgasming. So he left it alone and moved up Neil's chest to enter Gloria. Barry's balls came to rest on his friend's chin. Then, to Barry's surprise, Neil shifted his mouth so he could tongue Barry's balls and lap Gloria's juice-leaking pussy entrance.

Unfortunately, this moved Neil's tongue off Gloria's clitoris. Barry's cock wasn't big enough to rub the pleasure zones inside Gloria's pussy hard enough for her to cum. She needed the extra sensation of a tongue on her clitoris to orgasm. Gloria grabbed a handful of Neil's hair and forced his mouth back onto her clit.

With the stimulation now perfect, Gloria relaxed and came. Visions of watching Neil fuck Barry burst through her imagination, and she exploded through numerous back-to-back orgasms.

Satiated for now, Gloria rolled off Neil and sat with her back leant against the wall. Lifting and spreading her knees, exposing her juicy slit to the boys, Gloria asked, "So, which of you is going to ass fuck the other as I watch?"

Neil and Barry stared at each other, 'This is not what I signed up for,' Neil thought.

But his friend was looking at him strangely. Then, suddenly looking down, embarrassed, Barry muttered, "Ever since I fucked Olivia, I've wondered what it would be like to take a cock in my ass. I'm game, Neil. If you are?"