Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Who the fuck is Olivia?' Neil wondered.

He was about to refuse and leave when Gloria said, "You can dump a load each into all three of my holes after you've fucked Barry, Neil. How does that sound?"

Suddenly eager, Neil asked, "Will you suck me hard between holes?"

"I'll even rim your ass to get you hard if you want," Gloria confirmed.

Deciding that fucking his mate was a small price to pay to cum in Gloria three times, Neil asked, "How do you want me to do him?"

"Doggie, baby," Gloria replied. "That way, you can concentrate on how good it feels being in an ass and not look at your friend's face."

"Okay," Neil responded.

"I'll get him ready for you, honey," Gloria told Neil. "Barry, on your knees on the floor. Put your chest on the bed."

Once Barry was in position, Gloria knelt and tongued his ass. Slipping a finger into Barry's ass, she slowly stretched him until Barry could accept a second and then a third finger. To Barry's delighted surprise, having Gloria's fingers in his ass felt awesome. But, when Gloria's fingers found his prostate, Barry almost begged Neil to fuck him.

Moaning, Barry unwittingly thrust his hips back at Gloria's invading fingers.

He's ready for you, baby," Gloria intoned. "Be gentle until you feel Barry pushing back at you. Then fuck him like you mean to."

Neil squatted and introduced the rampantly erect head of his cock to Barry's asshole. Then, placing his hand on Barry's shoulder, Neil slowly drove his almost 6-inch dick into Barry's ass. Barry jumped as Neil broke through his knot but soon felt a divine feeling of completion as Neil completely filled his ass.

Barry moaned, "Oh, my goodness! Who would have thought having a cock in your ass could feel so good?"

"Me, for one," Gloria muttered as she took her vibrator out of her handbag.

Then, leaning back against the wall, she thrust the buzzing vibrator into her cunt and tweaked her nipples, watching Neil fuck her man.

'If Barry hasn't asked me to marry him by the end of the week, I'm going to ask him,' Gloria decided. With some more encouragement, he'll be just like daddy, except liking cock.'

Gloria had no idea her dad was a cock sucking crossdresser.

Wrapping this chapter up.

Neil came in Barry's ass. Unfortunately, this freaked him out, and he bolted for home. Gloria caught up with him the next day and convinced him he wasn't gay. As promised, Neil got to cum in all three of Gloria's holes.

Barry asked Gloria to marry him the next morning. The events leading up to their marriage will be explored in chapter three. Assuming there's enough interest for me to continue.