Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Mark is a willing cuckold and a voyeur. He loves watching others having sex. He especially loves watching Beverly having sex. Ben says he recruits men to fuck her. That's how I got to fuck her. Ben told Mark I'd told him I thought Beverly was hot. Mark came straight over and asked if I'd like to take Beverly to bed. I was keen as hell, but Ben was already fucking her, so I had to wait."

"Ben fucked Beverly as well as Emily that night? Fuck! How does he do it? Emily's as hot as hell. Ben must be more than twice her age. How did he score with her?"

"Ben's rich, single, confident, and has a big dick. Women throw themselves at him. I bet he banged more women than you've had hot dinners."

"You didn't mind going seconds after Ben?"

"With someone as hot as Beverly? Nah. If I'd had to, I'd've gone thirds or even fourths."

"But what about Ben's cum being inside, Beverly? Or did Ben wear a condom?"

"Just adds to the flavour when you're going down on the girl, son. Besides, it meant Beverly was already wet and ready to trot when I got her to bed. So that meant I could skip over a lot of foreplay and get straight to fucking her."

"You don't mind eating a man's sperm out of a woman, dad? Barry disbelievingly asked.

Garry had completed a seven-year stretch in the Australian Navy before settling down and marrying Barry's mum.

"After six months at sea, with nothing but swinging dicks and boy's bollocks to see, son. Any woman looks good. Even if she has a pussy full of cum."

Gary could see that Gary had more questions but felt he wasn't the right person for his son to talk to. Barry had questions he was too ashamed to ask his father, and Gary thought they wouldn't be asked when Barry needed them answered.

"I'd tell you to go and talk to Ben, but I think he's probably too old to chat like you need to, too. Give me a minute. I'll call John Murray and see if he'll let you come and chat."

"The AFL player? How do you know him?"

"If he'll see you, you can ask him." Gary enigmatically answered.

Gary returned a few minutes later, "You're in luck. He's staying at Samuel's Brooks place and invited you over."

"Samuel Brooks, Queens Counsel? Dad, how do you know these people?"

"I don't know, Mr Brooks, son. Ben does, but I only know of Samuel. We've never met."

"But you know John Murray?"

"Yeah. He and Ben are friends. They hang out all the time. I've been out with them and Courtney several times."

"Fuck!" Barry exclaimed. "Is Courtney as hot as she looks on TV?"

"Even hotter, I reckon," Gary confirmed.

"Will she be there when I meet John Murray?"

"I didn't think to ask."

"Okay. What do I do? Do I call Mr Murray, or what?"

"I've texted you Samuel's address. If you want to go, I'll text John and say you're on your way."

"I'm not sure why you think he can help me, but fuck it. Why not? Hopefully, I can tell the guys at work tomorrow I hung out with him and Courtney."

Barry entered Samuel's address into Google maps and was soon talking into the intercom on Samuel's gate.

John Murray answered, "Come on up, Baz. I'll meet you at the front door."

Barry drove up the circular driveway and stopped next to the front door. John Murray waited outside the open front door.

"Pleased to meet you, Barry," John said. "I know your dad well. Hope he's fit and healthy?"

"Yeah, Mr Murray," Barry nervously answered, a little starstruck. "He's good."

"Come in, Baz. Would you like something to eat or drink? Courtney's cooking if you'd like brunch?"

"That'd be grand, Mr Murray," Barry said in a rush.

John kissed his heavily pregnant wife before introducing Barry, "Hey, Courts. You remember Gary Sommerfield?" When Courtney nodded, John added, "This is his son Barry. Gaz thinks I can help Barry with some issues he's having."

"If anyone can, you can, babe," Courtney answered in her musical voice. Barry knew it well from her morning radio breakfast show.

Courtney walked over and gave Barry a quick peck on his cheek, "Pleased to meet you, Gaz. Excuse the waddle, but I'm due to pop any moment now."

"Our third," John said proudly. "And our first girl. I'm hoping for a mini Courtney. What do you think, Baz?"

Barry choked out, even more starstruck than earlier, "I think if she's half as beautiful as her mother, she'll still be a total stunner."

John and Courtney both beamed at him.

Shooing the men out of the kitchen, Courtney said, "Eggs, bacon, chipolata sausages, Haloumi cheese, mushrooms and fried tomato, Barry. What would you like to drink?"

"Coffee is fine, thanks, Mrs Murray," Barry said.

"Call me Courtney, honey," Courtney said. "When I hear Mrs Murray, I look for my mother-in-law."

Courtney placed a piled plate in front of both men before taking a small helping for herself and leaving the dining room.

"What's up, Baz?" John asked. "Your dad thinks you're struggling with something."

"I met this girl, John," Barry explained, feeling somehow relaxed in John's company. John's calm openness allowed Barry to speak freely. "She's got my head spinning out of control. She's so sexual and so aggressive with it. I'm unsure how to handle the feelings she's stirring up in me."

"Beverly's daughter, Gloria, I assume we're talking about?"

"You've met Gloria and Beverly?"

"Yes, numerous times. They're both, shall we say, difficult to resist?"

Dropping his voice to a whisper, Barry asked, "You've, you know, been with them both?"

"I've fucked both Swanson women if that's what you mean, Baz. Me and Courtney both."

"You and Courtney have got it on with Gloria and Beverly?" Ben asked disbelievingly.

"Not together, Baz. Courtney and I have played with Gloria and her mum, but not with both at the same time."

"Wonderingly, Barry queried, "You and Courtney play together?"

"Always, Baz. I was a pig before Courtney and Samuel taught me better. I did some horrible things behind my wife's back before she brought me to heel. But now, we do everything together. It's awesome to explore your sexuality with someone you truly love and care about."

"Do you think I could have fallen in love with Gloria already, John?" Barry beseeched. "That's the only thing I can think would have my head spinning so much."

"Many men have fallen for her, Baz. You're not the first and probably won't be the last. But she's easy to catch and difficult to hold, you know?"

Barry nodded, "What do you think I should do?"

"If you'll relax and let her, Gloria will take you on one hell of a wild ride, Baz. But I'd try to refrain from falling for her too hard. I don't think any one man will ever be enough for Gloria."

"What if it's too late, John?" Barry asked, almost in tears.

"To hold her, Barry, you'll probably have to be like her dad."

"A crossdressing voyeuristic cuckold?"

John smiled, "Well, you might not need to crossdress."

"Let my girlfriend fuck whomever she wants and learn to get off from watching her do it?"

"If you want to be a permanent part of her life, then yes," John answered simply.

John stared at Barry intently for quite some time. Then, making a decision, John called out to Courtney, "Courts! Can you come in here for a minute, please?"

When Courtney entered the room, John said, "I need to tell Barry about us. What we are, how we are. Who and what I sometimes am. May I?"

Courtney hugged her husband, "If you think Barry needs to hear it, babe. Then, of course, tell him what he needs to hear."

Courtney turned to Barry, "You heard about our court case, Barry, right? You read all the gossip and scandal? Saw the videos on PornHub? Well, most of what was written and said was true. John did those things. I did those things. We won the court case, but our private lives will never be private again. So don't betray our trust, okay? Never speak of what you hear and see here to anyone."

Barry assured Courtney no one would hear anything from him.

When Courtney left, Barry turned to find John staring intently at him again.

"I like watching Courtney fuck others, Baz," John informed him. "I love her blowing me as someone ploughs one of her two rear fuck holes. Courtney is a true three-hole slut. When she fucks, her lover can use any of her holes. He chooses which one. Then, if he's happy to share, I use another.

If he's not, I watch and masturbate. Sometimes being back a little and seeing how much the two lovers are enjoying fucking each other is better than joining in.

But, do you know what the best part is, Baz?"

Barry shook his head.

"I know, for absolute certain, Courtney will come home to me. She and whoever she's with are merely fucking. It's fun to fuck, but Courtney and I make love. That is so much better."

Bewildered, Barry said, "Does every married couple fuck around on each other? Dad fucked around on mum, but she didn't like it. She left."

"No, Baz. What Courtney and I have is unique. Beverly and Mark have something similar. Gloria grew up with it and probably wants something like what her parents have for herself."

"You're saying the only way I can keep her is to be like you and Mark?" Shaking his head, Barry said, "I don't understand. What's with the crossdressing?"

John smiled, "It's only a short step from wearing knickers to dressing fully, Baz."

Barry blushed bright red, "I don't wear knickers, John. Who told you I did?"

"Before you moved into the granny flat, your dad saw you wearing them numerous times. He thought it was harmless, so he never said anything. He thought, because of those videos, I'd understand and be able to help."

Barry's ears pricked. He hadn't seen any of 'those videos'.

"What videos?" He asked.

John gazed at Barry for a long time before calling out, "Courts. I'm taking Barry upstairs to meet Olivia, okay?"

"Go for it," Courtney yelled back.

Standing, John said, "Come with me, Baz. I'll introduce you to Olivia."

'Shit!' Barry thought. 'What the fuck? Do John and Courtney have a woman they live with and fuck? Do they want me to fuck her or something?'

John escorted Barry upstairs to an obviously female's bedroom. The furnishings were soft pink. Soft toys covered the bed, and frilly curtains framed the windows. The vanity unit was stacked with neatly sorted makeup kits. More types and colours of cosmetics than Barry knew existed.

John pulled one of the chairs out from under the twin unit and encouraged Ben to sit.

"Luckily, Barry, I don't need to shave anymore. Electrolysis took care of that problem for me a couple of years ago. But, mate, if you're going to go down this path, remember that electrolysis costs a fucking mint and hurts like a bitch."

Barry only had glimmerings of what John talked about, so he stayed quiet. But, then, he watched, totally fascinated, as Olivia appeared. Starting with some skin prep, John quickly filled in the many slight nicks and scars his AFL career had given him. Then, using a Dermablend foundation, John smoothed out his features.

Next came the blush and eye shadow. Eyeliner, an eyebrow pencil, and mascara quickly followed. Finally, finishing his look by using bronzer to define his cheekbones and feminise his chin, nose and brow. John then stood, chose a long, red wig from one of the Styrofoam heads lining a shelf beside the mirror and carefully clipped it into place.

Barry sat stunned, 'Fuck me!' He thought. 'If I met him out, looking like that, I'd want to fuck him.'

Seeing Barry's incredulous look, John laughed, then, in a dark, sultry voice, said, "Honey. You ain't seen nothing yet."

'Shit! He even sounds female,' Barry thought.

"Where did you learn to do your makeup and talk like that, John?" Barry asked.

"The advantage of having money is that you can pay for any help you need. Arpi, the famous stage and film makeup artist on The Gold Coast, taught me my makeup skills. Wendy Edmonds, voice coach to film stars the world over, taught me how to speak as a woman does. Then I paid for deportment lessons from a teacher from one of Brisbane's premier finishing schools.

I'm fairly convincing, huh?"

Barry nodded, "From the neck up, at least. Wearing footy shorts and a singlet doesn't scream feminine, though."

John laughed, "As I said, honey. You ain't seen nothing yet!"

John stood and moved to one of the wardrobes crowding the room's walls.

"Samuel likes buying me outfits. I keep telling him to stop, but he loves dressing me in something different every time we go out."

"Courtney doesn't mind a man buying you dresses?"

"Not when he buys her twice as many as he buys me."

"You both fuck Samuel?"

"No. Samuel fucks us."

Barry said, unable to believe his ears, "You let a man fuck you?"

"The only person I fuck now, unless Courtney had expressly given her permission, is my wife. Many, many men have fucked Courtney and me, though."

"You're gay?"

"No. I think Michael Stipe from REM coined the phrase. What I am is an 'equal opportunity letch'. I'll let anyone fuck me that Courtney or Samuel says I can."

"But mostly men?"

"My cheating on Courtney just about destroyed our marriage and led to what happened with Hannah, Baz. I'll never cheat on Courtney again."

"Yet you let many men fuck you, you said? How is that not cheating?"

"Because Courtney chooses them, and fucks them with me, Baz. Or she lets Samuel choose them for her."

Why does Courtney let Samuel choose who fucks you?"

"Because we're his submissives, Baz."

"That's that BDSM thing, isn't it? Slaves, Masters, beatings, torture, pissing on people."

"All of that can be part of BDSM, yes. But it's only part of the story. It'll take months to explain it all to you. It's enough for you to know that Samuel, within our boundaries, can tell and make us do whatever he wants. If you want more information than that, do your research."

As he'd spoken, John had gathered the outfit he wanted to wear for Barry.

Placing the items on the bed, John said, "I'm going to strip and get changed, Barry. If you're bothered by seeing a dick and balls, look away now."

Barry was way too curious to look away. Amazed, he watched John complete his transformation into Olivia.

John began by rolling a pair of fishnet stockings up his lean and toned legs before clipping them onto a suspender he cinched around his narrow waist. Next, John tucked his thick 7-inch cock back between his legs and used gaffa tape to hold it and his balls out of sight.

Then, donning a tiny electric blue G-string, John sat back at the dresser and used blush to paint the illusion of a cleavage shadow between his muscular pecs. A matching, full-cup bra went on next.

"It has to be a full cup, Baz," John explained. I don't have tits, so I need to use breast forms. If I wore a skimpy bra, as Courtney does, the forms would be evident. Besides, it means I get to pretend I have a gigantic set of double-D knockers!"

Taking the forms out of their box, John slid them into the bra cups before leaning forward and shimmying his shoulders. Doing that allowed the forms to settle naturally into place. John pulled the tiny yellow miniskirt over his taut ass. The skirt was so small, just two hand widths wide, it barely covered his knickers. A crossover top with a deep cleavage V completed stage two of John's transformation.

The only thing left was to add shoes.

"For day-to-day wear, I keep with low-heeled sandals," John explained. "At six foot four inches, I'm already taller than most women, so the extra height I get with high heels only makes me stand out more. Usually, the objective is to blend in. With all the scandal already attached to my name, the last thing I need is for the papers to run stories about my crossdressing and sex life.

But, this is for you. So I'm going to wear my favourite item."

John slid his legs into a pair of leather thigh-high fuck-me boots. The boots had seven-inch stiletto heels.

"You wouldn't believe the attention Courtney and I get wearing these boots, Baz. Guys literally follow us around ogling, and trying to pick us up. Then we do the whole 'lesbian kiss' thing, and I'm sure half of them cum in their pants there and then. Sometimes. When we're dancing, Courtney and I will 'grind our pussies' on each other. Fuck, is that fun!"

Barry couldn't hide his erection. His slender five-inch todger strained against his pants' fly.

John boldly trailed his fingers over Barry's cock's head, "I can take care of that for you if you'd like?"

"What would Courtney say?" Barry managed to choke out as he struggled to not cum.

"Courts!" John yelled. "Can I blow Barry?"

"Are you dressed?"

"Yes!"

"Enjoy!"

John dropped to his knees in front of Barry. Not allowing Barry any time to protest, John had Barry's pants and jocks on the floor in no time. Then, cupping Barry's balls, John 'free-handed' his mouth down Barry's shaft until John's lips pressed against Barry's hairy pubic bone.

If John was in any way disappointed with the size of Barry's cock, he gave no sign of it. On the contrary, John almost purred as he gobbled Barry.

Barry's hands found John's head, "Fuck, you're good at that, John," he moaned.

John let Barry out of his mouth long enough to say, "Call me, Olivia, baby, please."

John fingered Barry's perineum as he sucked Barry firmly. Tickling the sensitive skin just behind Barry's balls soon had Barry close to orgasm.

Olivia felt Barry's balls tightening against Barry's shaft. She knew what that meant, so, lifting her head off, Olivia said, "Do you want to cum in my mouth or boy-pussy, honey?"

Earlier that day, Barry couldn't have even contemplated fucking a man. But what was on her knees before him wasn't manly. Instead, it was a stunning vision of sexy womanliness.

"As long as Courtney won't try to stab me, I'd like to fuck your boy-pussy, Olivia, please."

"She won't mind, honey. She knows I will let anyone I want to blow fuck me if they want."

Olivia moved to kneel beside the bed. Then she spread her knees as wide as possible to lower her ass far enough for the much shorter Barry to fuck her. But, with his hands on Olivia's ass for balance, Barry still had to squat to position his strainingly erect cock at Olivia's rosebud.

"Lube's in the top drawer, baby," Olivia reminded Barry.

"Do you want me to wear a condom, Olivia?"

"Yes. Also in the top drawer."

Barry was a little disappointed. He'd have loved to bareback the gorgeous woman in front of him, but he knew that wasn't safe these days. If it ever was.

"If Courtney adds you to her list of allowed sexual partners, honey," Olivia purred. "We'll send you for an STI check. Then, if you get another test no more than forty-eight hours before we fuck, you can bareback the pair of us."

Rolling the condom on, Barry squatted at Olivia's ass again. With a gentle shove, he pierced Olivia's rosebud, broke through her knot and came to rest with his pubis against Olivia's tight ass buns.

Barry had only fucked one ass before. Gloria's at Ben's party, so he hesitated, unsure what to do next. But Olivia's panted demands that he fuck her encouraged Barry to move.

Olivia clenched down tightly on Barry's invading dick as Barry stroked into her. Olivia was much tighter than Gloria, and Barry didn't last long. Groaning loud enough to leave Courtney with no doubts that her husband was being well and truly fucked, Ben came in Olivia's tightly gripping ass.

Barry lay on the bed. Olivia snuggled into his side.

"You did well, baby," Olivia told him. "We'll make an ass hound out of you yet."

Concerned, Barry asked, "But what about you, Olivia? I've cum, but what about your needs?"

"With my cock and balls taped away, Baz. There's no way I can cum unless I'm getting prostate stimulation."

"How would I do that?" Barry innocently asked.

'Grow another three inches of cock,' Olivia thought but didn't say.