Ben the Bored Billionaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben stopped at the grocery store by Beth's apartment to pick up some items that he was out of at home. When he walked into the store, he got a message from Beth. It was a picture of her ass with the pink diamond butt plug in between her cheeks.

Walking around and picking up what he needed, Ben saw a Latin woman a couple of years younger than him. She looked pretty, but he could tell she had been working long hours and was stressed out. Walking past her, he heard her talking on her phone. She was getting angry.

"We can't afford it right now! I'm having a hard enough time just paying the bills." She was telling someone on the phone angrily. "We'll talk about it later."

Getting a good look at her, he saw that she was skinny but had the biggest ass he had seen in a long time. Walking around the store and getting the last items he needed, Ben ended up standing behind the woman that he had seen earlier. She turned her head and smiled at him.

As she was to pay for her grocery, her card was declined. She looked in her bag for cash but didn't have any.

"I'm so sorry. I'll have to go and get the money from home." She told the cashier.

"Add her items to my tab. I'll pay for them." Ben stepped up and announced.

The woman looked at him.

"You didn't need to do that."

Ben smiled at her, "It's no problem, really."

After Ben got done paying, they both walked out together. As she got to her car, Ben stopped her.

"Do you have a minute to chat?" He asked her. "I have something I need to ask you."

Thank you for taking time out to read my story I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it...

12