Bend Over

Story Info
FTM prostitute gets a surprise golden shower.
1.2k words
4.14
25.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StormyFTM
StormyFTM
51 Followers

**This story has some non-con elements and breeding kink. No gender degradation.**

It was a little past midnight when Avery's burner phone buzzed. He put down the joint and saw that he had a text from a pervious client, an older man he'd been calling "the salesman".

[[S: You free to meet me in the park again?]]

[[A: Sure, what ya looking for?]]

[[S: How much to breed you again and try out that asshole?]]

[[A: 800, less if you want to use a condom]]

[[S: fuck you]]

[[S: get your ass here then. same place.]]

Avery sighed and started to pull some clothes on. He'd been hoping a high price tag would put the guy off, it wasn't exactly a fun fuck last time. But at least the guy paid well. He smoked the rest of the joint on the way to the park and made his way to the same tucked-away picnic table as before.

The salesman was already waiting for him on the bench with his cock out as he came around the thick pine trees. Avery could smell the alcohol on him as he approached the bench. "Strip, I want to see that pale ass while I fuck you."

Avery couldn't tear his eyes away from the older man's thick cock as he started to peel his clothes off. "Do you want me to blow you first, sir?"

"No, turn around and sit that pussy down. I'm already hard." The salesman pulled Avery on to his lap, fondling his small breasts as he pressed the boy's naked back into him. His thick cock slid into Avery's cunt easier than he'd hoped, "Mmmm how many cocks have you taken already today?"

Avery shrugged as he worked the older man's dick into him, "Just a couple. This old guy and his friend. Met them at a hotel downtown today."

The salesman tugged and twisted at the boy's nipples, "Did they breed you too?"

"Yes, sir." Avery worked his hips hard against his client as he whispered his dirty questions into his ear. Maybe if he got the guy to cum hard enough he wouldn't have to take it in the ass after all. "The old one made his friend lick their cum out of me... that part was kinda fun actually."

As he thrust his cock into the boy's raw pussy, the salesman slapped his tiny chest and continued to abuse his nipples, "You're such a slut. I bet you'd fuck anyone that paid. How old were they?"

"Older than my grandpa, sir. Are you gonna fuck me harder than he did?"

The salesman took Avery's throat in this hand as he forced him down onto his cock. Avery was overwhelmed by the smell of alcohol as the man licked along his neck, "You dirty slut. Are you trying to make me jealous? I don't give a shit how many old men you let try to knock to up. I fucking hope it's me that does it though." Avery tried to tell him to stop, but he could only struggle for air as the man held him down on his cock. "I can't wait to see how pretty you look with a big swollen belly. Do you think your pussy will be any tighter?"

Avery slapped the salesman's arms, gasping and trying to pull his hands from his neck. But the older man kept an iron grip on him as he ground into his cunt, "My wife never let me fuck her while she was pregnant. It's gonna feel so good, are you ready to take my seed, slut? Ready for me to put a baby in you?"

He drove himself over the edge, and the salesman finally released Avery's neck as he began to cum deep in his raw pussy. Avery collapsed forward, and the man kept his hips pressed firmly down as he drained his balls in the boy's dripping cunt.

For a few moments there was only the sound of crickets and Avery taking huge gasping breathes. Then the slick sound of a flaccid cock falling out of his cunt. The salesman idly stroked the cum back into the young boy, "Mmm we don't want that to drip out. Now do we?"

Avery heard him pull his wallet out and groaned, knowing what was about to happen. "Shit. C'mon dude. Not again-"

He was cut off as the salesman pushed him roughly down, shoving his face into the dirt with his ass fully exposed on the older man's lap. "Stay down, faggot." One by one he began to shove money into Avery's cunt. It took a lot longer this time, he must have taken it out in twenties. When he was finished he pushed Avery off into the dirt. "Bend the fuck over the table, slut. I want your ass next."

Avery wiped the dirt and tears from his face as he tried to find a comfortable spot to lay his chest on the old table. He tried to move some of his clothes underneath him, but the larger man pinned him down, grinding his half hard cock into him. The young boy winced and tried to keep from openly crying out. Men like to think that it's their big hard cocks that are going to tear you up, but Avery already knew that nothing hurts like a soft cock being forced into your ass.

"Fuck that's so tight. Do you like getting fucked up the ass faggot?" The salesman was slurring his words as he attempted to go for round two. He reached down, stretching the boy's tender ass hole, trying in vain to get his whisky dick into him again.

Avery whispered and tried to push him off a bit, "Shit. Stop man. No. Can I at least get you hard again?" The older man slapped him across the face and his head swam for a few moments. The pain from his ass was intense, but he tried to hold still as his client all but raped him against the rotting table.

After several long minutes of never quite getting hard enough to fuck him properly, the salesman collapsed against Avery. His head swam with alcohol, and the world was starting to spin. "Fuck. Stupid slut, can't even get in your whore ass." He felt the tip of his cock twitch inside the boy as a tickle started in his groin. He laugh, "oh fuck, I have piss."

Avery's eyes popped open and his shoes fought for traction in the leaves and dead grass, "Get off me! Don't you fucking dare, man!"

The older man kept all his weight on the boy, pining him to the table as he took a long sign and let loose into Avery's tight asshole. "Fuuuuuuuuck yeah, take it, little faggot..."

As he felt the hot piss start to fill his ass all the fight went out of Avery and he collapsed crying underneath the older man. He held his shoes out wide, trying desperately to keep them dry as he listened to the piss draining out of him. He stayed bent over, shaking and crying softly in hopes that the older man was done. And to his relief he soon felt the salesman pull himself up and stumble away back to the well lit path. Avery laid there until he could no longer hear the piss and cum leaking out of him.

StormyFTM
StormyFTM
51 Followers