All Comments on 'Bending the Rules Pt. 05: The Beat'

by SunsetFollower511

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 4 years ago
Hehehe

Good, our succubus was just being a naughty girl. I had hoped that was all it was. She was extra naughty this time though. Let slip a name. Probably not a True Name, but not as much of an alias as the one she gave.

Really like that he took up the drums. Such a good instrument to learn to keep certain parts free. Plus, with a bit of practice, anything can be a drum. ^.^ Rhythm might be a bit harder to build a melody on, but something tells me he'll get a fair few chances to beat the "drums".

Curious reaction with the Wight. Interested in where this goes, as well has Dayo's take on it. They seem open minded enough to allow for some experimentation. Always cool to learn new things, and then take that new information and try to find neat things to do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another really fun chapter

Katlego is always a highlight though I'm sometimes struggling to visualise position/orientation when they get frisky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunsetFollower511@SunsetFollower511
Professional development: CHECK! Now that I'm getting back in my groove, check out my Patreon below for a short story written with the assistance of an AI app. https://www.patreon.com/SunsetFollower511 More to come, including a new scifi/superhero series. But the Rules Saga...