All Comments on 'Bending the Rules Pt. 06: Abrasion'

by SunsetFollower511

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
What fun!

The ghost was very interesting. Definitely feels like there is more there than we know. If only based on everyone's reaction to its presence. Just answering a series of questions, and you get EXP for it? Why wouldn't you... Unless there was something more. I don't think he got screwed over, and I think it likely his answers were interesting if nothing else, but I do wonder what Dayo would have to say about it. Still Nuru is his own man, he'll have to figure enough stuff out on his own to make stuff work. He seems to have a decent set of plans for it, and is making the right connections that it might actually work out for him. Good on him. Break the system. See the system behind the system, is the system all along. While there maybe infinite choices, sometimes every single possible version of oneself, always walks over to the door and opens it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So glad to see more!

This was a fun addition. I'm very interested to see what comes of the Dead Rules Lawyer's "investigation" - and what the point of it even was. lol

I'm one of those who like understanding the mechanics behind the action, so more detail on what skills are being learned, etc, would really help me get immersed in the story.

And now that we've established Adana's predicament, AND she and Nuru are starting to see more eye-to-eye, we're gonna want to hear more updates about her. How much EXP did that encounter net her? Is it enough to cover any of those quests she needed to put out? Is there some *next step* she needs from Nuru?

I'm loving the story even more than the smut, which is rare for this site. Keep it up, and please try to work fast; this is one of the few ongoing stories that I keep checking the site for, hoping to see an update :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a great chapter

That was silly, funny, yet incredibly entertaining. I just enjoy the way you write. You seem to have a natural talent for creating banter regardless of the situation and it always seems to not just entertain but also teach something. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunsetFollower511@SunsetFollower511
Professional development: CHECK! Now that I'm getting back in my groove, check out my Patreon below for a short story written with the assistance of an AI app. https://www.patreon.com/SunsetFollower511 More to come, including a new scifi/superhero series. But the Rules Saga...