All Comments on 'Bending the Rules Pt. 07: Overcast'

by SunsetFollower511

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Hehehehe, haha

Interesting. Isn't it so great when you just happen to find all the right people. And then, they just tell you stuff. Stuff that you didn't know yet, but is really interesting or useful.

Loved the practice with the lady and her lover. Good to keep up with grinding out those skills, especially when they can be transferrable to "other" activities. ^.^ Keeping to the right rhythm matters when you're beating them drums. (Sorry...)

This chapter felt a bit more jumpy, but I suppose that's natural. He's not level 1 anymore, and his needs and goals have been laid out for us, so now is when things get a bit more complicated. Glad he got one problem taken care of, even if he's now got a bit more of a headache to deal with. Though considering how everything they do can be a bit of training to get better at doing it, maybe this will work out even better for him. Takes a really dedicated caster with a party they can trust to manaburn themselves on the regular. Seems likely there could even be skills to help with that. And if you've already got an angry (hmmm... so many choices for nouns) - but let's go with lady, draining you all harsh like, might start qualifying for feats faster than one "should". Or maybe there aren't but who knows, they could just work out a better timeshare program in their relationship. Really wanting to get that moment when he actually manages to really help his first party member, but it will come when its time, I can wait.

Really looking forward to him hitting level 11. As fun as Ascalon can be, its only after the Searing that the whole world map really opens up and the "game" really starts. My thinking is he'll end up having more fun that he expects out there in the real world. In addition to all the _fun_ he'll enjoy as well ^.^

Thank you for your story, looking forward to your next installment. Hopefully she doesn't just leave you high and dry, though its happened that I've been struck rather strongly by her kind in the past. Wild ride ^.^ Take all the time you need, be well.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Best chapter yet, keep 'em coming!

May1777May1777over 3 years ago
Amazing

One of my favorite stories. Its incredible. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

To come up with the way he screwed Gram over was superb. Between that and the misleading of Ace by not denying anything was hilarious. I really got a kick out of this chapter and looking forward to reading the next one. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunsetFollower511@SunsetFollower511
Professional development: CHECK! Now that I'm getting back in my groove, check out my Patreon below for a short story written with the assistance of an AI app. https://www.patreon.com/SunsetFollower511 More to come, including a new scifi/superhero series. But the Rules Saga...