All Comments on 'Bending the Rules Pt. 12: Trial'

by SunsetFollower511

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Woah

Serious emotional ride this one. Makes you wonder what the Voldermorts are up to... Is it something as simple as a status quo thing. That which gives them their power, or allows them to more easily manage things? Very interesting.

Either way, glad the sharpear got some good memories from the now. Don't know if she's got an eidetic or not; might be kinder to her if she didn't based on what Most Exalted had to share. Though I have a feeling the pair of them can help ease at least some of her pains. Yet another reason why demons aren't all bad. Sure they may grow from the loss of innocence, but that can be lost in other ways as well. And reality isn't usually accommodating enough to keep its grubby mits off of that for too long.

Gauntlet of emotions about Mesi's visit; but settling on a wary hope and pride in her love for Dayo. Not everyone can admit to themselves they're in the wrong, and do so to others, and asking for help to try to fix one's own mistake. That's big of her. Hope things work out between those two. A life partner isn't something everyone finds, but everyone makes mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible chapter

It just keeps going deeper and deeper and Nuru is being pulled in so many directions which tends to keep things interesting. Furaha is a very unusual character but what a great addition to the story you have made her. Nuru certainly seems to list after and then befriend and finally attempt to help so many women while all the men do is walk around acting like douchebags. Seems almost like real life. Another well crafted chapter that is greatly enjoyed and appreciated. Excellent work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunsetFollower511@SunsetFollower511
Professional development: CHECK! Now that I'm getting back in my groove, check out my Patreon below for a short story written with the assistance of an AI app. https://www.patreon.com/SunsetFollower511 More to come, including a new scifi/superhero series. But the Rules Saga...